❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Rise!!

So looking forward to Queendom on Thursday, can't wait!
Little unsure but apparently the new cb singles for Queendom will be released on the same day? :)

Best video thumbnail October 2019 @ YoTube:

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635

Rise!!

So looking forward to Queendom on Thursday, can't wait!
Little unsure but apparently the new cb singles for Queendom will be released on the same day? :)

Best video thumbnail October 2019 @ YoTube:

yeah they're supposed to all release on the same day. bom announced the 25th, so that's when we should expect omg's song to drop
i'm surprised we haven't seen any teasers honestly but i don't think any of the groups have been posting teasers for their comebacks so maybe it was a condition of the show

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
yeah they're supposed to all release on the same day. bom announced the 25th, so that's when we should expect omg's song to drop
i'm surprised we haven't seen any teasers honestly but i don't think any of the groups have been posting teasers for their comebacks so maybe it was a condition of the show
According to some comments on r/kpop the Bom release on the 25th is her second cb single, the Queendom releases will be on the same day as next airing episode this Thursday on the 24th apparently :) edit: think i'm wrong, it seems it was on the 25th after all, based on recent comment i spotted.

Hope Mnet Queendom does something to hype the releases, a single digital song release without a MV or performance to show for it will lack much hype (driving force to climb the charts) ..something :D
Hope for the best :)

Also hope for the best when it comes to Jiho :/
Get well soon ♥

Last edited:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

So there will be a digital release for their round 3 performance song also👍, i hope just like Secret Garden & Destiny it's a new remixed Twilight version of the original song :)

Their Destiny stage 'broadcast' and 'full version' currently got a combined view of 9.2M views 🎉

Interesting :)

Last edited:

ceej.ae

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
Oh My Girl got first place again in the overall of 3rd round in Queendom

hani's forehead

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,030
that twilight performance wow......:sejeongcry: im totally eating my words when i said the girls joining this show was a huge mistake. i really think they have a chance at winning the entire thing!!!

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
So the rumor that OMG had gotten 60 seats was true :)

OMG - Twilight & Guerilla @Queendom "Provided to YouTube by Genie Music":
(So i take it these are the official uploaded versions)

Top Bottom