❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
06.Touch My Heart deserved an MV(me sad it didn't get one), really interesting song that for the first time sounds a bit more Twice than OMG ??, well at least that's a thought in my head when listening to it :D
07.Dakishimeruno the vocals here is just so so beautiful, the overall sound of this song immediately got me thinking Anime OST(a little more up beat Aria The Animation OP) in the best way possible, lovely song :)
Production of these songs all sounds top quality, so overall big (y)
---

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Just noticed that 'BEN - Thank you for Goodbye' got the no.1 spot on Melon currently.
YT MV view is rather low with barely over 130k combined on two channels, but still rather amazing to think Actress Jiho basically is the MVisual for this high ranking song, hopefully it will bring more acting job opportunity's for her :)

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
what are yalls fav omg songs?

Mine are lowkey mostly from SSFWL LMAO I loveeedd the bsides in it-

my fav was crime scene, then vogue prob

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

My fav OMG songs i think are mostly on the b-sides, i often think to myself that when it comes to OMG music in general i actually like&listen more to the b-sides. But then again that could mostly be because when a new title/MV song is out i will watch-listen to that for the longest time on repeat, so maybe i tired myself out of the title song for then to constantly focus on the b-sides after that? :D

On the new album my top5 are SSFWL, Vogue, Checkmate, Underwater Love and Tic Toc, my least fav songs are Crime Scene and Gravity, hard to explain why but i feel Crime Scene sounded a bit to up-beat-mess and Gravity just became very repetitive with the chorus something(hope that made sense).

My fav title/MV are Closer and The Fifth Season followed by Remember Me, Secret Garden and Windy Day.
My least fav title/MV in order from worst to least worst are Coloring Book, A-ing, Cupid and Liar Liar.
On a side note i wish better for Cupid, i think at it's core it is a very good song, but i feel the overall production of this song could have been much better(same applies to CB), it just sounds cheaply made and not from a pro, also MV for me is a little to much on the cute cringe side and a bit of a miss for me personally. When it comes to CB i like the MV much more but again i feel the overall production of the song could have been so much better, if one where to argue that OMG has a bad song then CB would be it for me.

For my top fav OMG songs it's really hard for me to point to a single favorite, i feel it changes all the time, currently i could easily list +10 b-side songs that are in my fav list, like this: Twilight, Sixteen, Round About, illusion, Our Story, Love Speed, Magic, Say No More, Vogue, Underwater Love, Checkmate, Stupid in love, Knock Knock, One Step Two Step ..... :)

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭529,200

Closer, Windy Day, SSFWL and Secret Garden, I need to listen more to their b-sides

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
My fav OMG songs i think are mostly on the b-sides, i often think to myself that when it comes to OMG music in general i actually like&listen more to the b-sides. But then again that could mostly be because when a new title/MV song is out i will watch-listen to that for the longest time on repeat, so maybe i tired myself out of the title song for then to constantly focus on the b-sides after that? :D

On the new album my top5 are SSFWL, Vogue, Checkmate, Underwater Love and Tic Toc, my least fav songs are Crime Scene and Gravity, hard to explain why but i feel Crime Scene sounded a bit to up-beat-mess and Gravity just became very repetitive with the chorus something(hope that made sense).

My fav title/MV are Closer and The Fifth Season followed by Remember Me, Secret Garden and Windy Day.
My least fav title/MV in order from worst to least worst are Coloring Book, A-ing, Cupid and Liar Liar.
On a side note i wish better for Cupid, i think at it's core it is a very good song, but i feel the overall production of this song could have been much better(same applies to CB), it just sounds cheaply made and not from a pro, also MV for me is a little to much on the cute cringe side and a bit of a miss for me personally. When it comes to CB i like the MV much more but again i feel the overall production of the song could have been so much better, if one where to argue that OMG has a bad song then CB would be it for me.

For my top fav OMG songs it's really hard for me to point to a single favorite, i feel it changes all the time, currently i could easily list +10 b-side songs that are in my fav list, like this: Twilight, Sixteen, Round About, illusion, Our Story, Love Speed, Magic, Say No More, Vogue, Underwater Love, Checkmate, Stupid in love, Knock Knock, One Step Two Step ..... :)
SAME whenever a title track comes out i loop it for like 3 days, then get bored of it and never listen to it again and only litsen to bsides. aaa rip i really like crime scene XD it feels unique to me and i like that ! my fav title track is closer i just love the song so much... oh wow I liked coloring book alot too XD we have some of the same tastes, but then some very dif ones too.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

After introducing themselves the radio MC said Arin sounded very mature and 'older sister' like, i can imagine this made Arin very happy he,he.. :D
It's nice listening to the girls when they talk in Japanese because thanks to all my years watching 'anime' i feel like i can understand roughly 80% of what they are saying, unlike when they talk in their mother language i'm just lost and barely feel like i can understand 30% of it 🤔

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Anyone know how long Secret Garden stayed on the Top 100 Melon chart?
The Fifth Season now at #89 on Melon and as far as i know it haven't been out of the top 100 yet, it was close at #95 earlier but seem to climb up the chart again during morning hours.
Currently it's been 58 days since it's release on May 8th, i think overall this has to be a record for Oh My Girl's ...at least i can't remember any other OMG song staying this long on the Melon 100 chart :)

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,511,188

Anyone know how long Secret Garden stayed on the Top 100 Melon chart?
The Fifth Season now at #89 on Melon and as far as i know it haven't been out of the top 100 yet, it was close at #95 earlier but seem to climb up the chart again during morning hours.
Currently it's been 58 days since it's release on May 8th, i think overall this has to be a record for Oh My Girl's ...at least i can't remember any other OMG song staying this long on the Melon 100 chart :)
I'm not a huge follower of charts so I can't help you. And it's mainly you and me on this thread :( Sorry

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Around 16 days ago Arin recorded another solo V Live and again just recently 100M Hearts ♥ received from Miracle's :)
Still awaiting Eng Sub, but with 100M hearts maybe it will get them now?
---

Top Bottom