❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Pretty please let it not be another 'summer special low budget a-ing' or 'coloring book' !!
I really really really hope they continue with the quality releases, similar too Secret Garden, Remember Me and SSFWL :)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
They all look so good, i love seeing Binnie with that hair style and hopefully even longer hair soon™

D_aGI1RU0AAiiG3.jpg

Actually real life picture, i know it's hard to believe such goddess exist!

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Mnet new show Queendom first teaser shows a glimpse of Momoland members if you look closely(the eyes).
Also recent rumors seems to suggest the 6 groups are: AOA, MAMAMOO, Lovelyz, MOMOLAND, ITZY & EXID.

So currently it looks unlikely for Oh My Girl to be on this show, but then again considering they are in line for cb/release in late August, everything seems to line up for them to be on it, but think i will await further official news :D
Quote: There will be 3 rounds of competiton and a final live broadcast.
The 3 rounds of competition includes 1. Classic girl group songs 2. Covering each other gg songs and 3. Performing in different songs with different styles
The final broadcast will consist of 6 groups performing their comeback songs for their first time via live.
The group with the highest score will become the winner.
THIS ALL SOUNDS GREAT, BUT THEN SJHJSHSJ "It is determined by live voting and sns voting".(ME: :sneaky:(n):rolleyes:)
(Let me guess they will have this app thing where everyone who wants to vote have to register, and then you are urged to do various things on their mnet ass site to earn points so you can give more vote something... god i hate everything about online voting!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!NOT4ME!)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

^This was already several days ago.
Is it just me finding it really strange there has not been one single news article or official news surrounding Hyojung's OMG comeback in Aug announcement ??(on a show very few where able to stream/watch as far as i know(nothing on YT), if not for twitter most Miracle's wouldn't see/know about it)

Top Bottom