❀ SEVENTEEN's Gentleman Joshua (조슈아) — Official Thread ❀

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822

"An Ode" Fansign
Thread of translated questions from fansign.

+

HQ

+

LQ

:sweat:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
190923 | Fancafe Update

Seventeen achieved over 700k album sales for the first week of "An Ode".
Joshua came by and dropped a message (as did a lot of the members).
:shablob:

+

KOREADISPATCH
tumblr_pya7msCGrv1rz50d9o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pya7msCGrv1rz50d9o2_1280.jpg

- - -

190919 | MCOUNTDOWN (more photos + 4K fancam)

+

Happy Ending
Happy_Ending_%2856%29.jpg
Happy_Ending_%2841%29.jpg
Happy_Ending_%2833%29.jpg

Happy_Ending_%2812%29.jpg
Happy_Ending_%2832%29.jpg
Happy_Ending_%2811%29.jpg

+

Snap Shoot
Snap_Shoot_%2829%29.jpg
Snap_Shoot_%2822%29.jpg
Snap_Shoot_%289%29.jpg

+

Fear
Fear_%2863%29.jpg
Fear_%2861%29.jpg
Fear_%2858%29.jpg

Fear_%2850%29.jpg
Fear_%2857%29.jpg
Fear_%2816%29.jpg

Fear_%2832%29.jpg
Fear_%2847%29.jpg
Fear_%2822%29.jpg

:tears::tears::tears:

- - -

190922 | Inkigayo

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822

[
NAVER] SEVENTEEN “An Ode” Jacket Shoot BTS
EFNsMd4UwAApL5Z
EFNtiK9UYAAHIxm

EFNsNmCVUAATFDD
EFNtjjHUEAAVnEr

+

[ⓓxV] “지금 이 순간에 Shoot”

:heartublob:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822

SBS Love FM Kim Chang Ryul's Old School Radio (
1, 2, 3)
EFSziiMU4AAQfRx
EFUBRMkU4AIDlo4
EFUBR1gUYAAIeOr

EFUBM5sUUAE3c7m
EFUBODlUYAMyz30
EFUBNecVAAAmZai

+

- - -

[NAVER X Dispatch] SEVENTEEN 3rd Album “An Ode” Promotion - HD Photos

- - -

"An Ode" Fansign

:heartublob:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822

-

Tasty Guys

- - -

Music Bank

+

:wow: :heartublob:

- - -

"An Ode" Fansign

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822

-

Music Core

- - -

Mini Fanmeeting

+

:tears::tears::tears:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
My husband.​

HI KEODI :heartublob:

I'm just out here minding my own business, trying to update this thread since I was lazy the past few days and I was screaming when I saw there was a new post here ajsdhfa

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100
HI KEODI :heartublob:

I'm just out here minding my own business, trying to update this thread since I was lazy the past few days and I was screaming when I saw there was a new post here ajsdhfa
HI MAX! (Can I call you Max?)
Oh mess. I see that you're the only one updating this thread but you know I was also a Joshua fan back in my Seventeen days.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
HI MAX! (Can I call you Max?)
Oh mess. I see that you're the only one updating this thread but you know I was also a Joshua fan back in my Seventeen days.

Ofc, call me however you want! :heartublob:
asfhasjfdha it's okay, it was pretty much the same back on OH; I would update and ramble to myself. I kinda use these threads as my own archive so it helps me find/organise things so it's a pleasant surprise when someone pops up once in a while. When was your Seventeen days? :wherearethelies:

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100
Ofc, call me however you want! :heartublob:
asfhasjfdha it's okay, it was pretty much the same back on OH; I would update and ramble to myself. I kinda use these threads as my own archive so it helps me find/organise things so it's a pleasant surprise when someone pops up once in a while. When was your Seventeen days? :wherearethelies:
I shall call you Max from now on! Wait a minute, I didn't know you were on OH? What was your username, if you don't mind me asking? I feel you. It's the same thing with me and the Seungyeon thread (even though I barely update it). It's like screaming into a void. I was a carat when they first debuted in 2015 all the way up to 2016. I dropped them for NCT.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822

-

Inkigayo

- - -

Special GV "Ode to Youth"

+

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
I shall call you Max from now on! Wait a minute, I didn't know you were on OH? What was your username, if you don't mind me asking? I feel you. It's the same thing with me and the Seungyeon thread (even though I barely update it). It's like screaming into a void. I was a carat when they first debuted in 2015 all the way up to 2016. I dropped them for NCT.

Is there a name you want me to call you by? You change your username a lot so I don't know which you prefer :sweat:
Yeah, I was on OH! I have the same username there. I was a major lurker that only stuck to 2-3 threads (I still do the same here, but I'm more sociable here) and rarely ever never ventured out of them so whenever people here find out I went on OH they're like, "you was???" asjdhfa

Ohhh, I feel like a lot of people I meet were Carats in the debut days but then moved onto other groups. I started stanning them late 2017!

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100
Is there a name you want me to call you by? You change your username a lot so I don't know which you prefer :sweat:
Yeah, I was on OH! I have the same username there. I was a major lurker that only stuck to 2-3 threads (I still do the same here, but I'm more sociable here) and rarely ever never ventured out of them so whenever people here find out I went on OH they're like, "you was???" asjdhfa

Ohhh, I feel like a lot of people I meet were Carats in the debut days but then moved onto other groups. I started stanning them late 2017!
Hehe. Most people call me by Eisa since that's the name they most know me as but you can call me either Eisa, Keodi, Kodi, Normani Kordei the II, polyamourous queen, or what ever really. I don't mind!

To be honest, I don't know a lot of people on OH because I stuck to playing mafia and visiting the NCT and then soon after left OH. Imma go look up your name now!

Oohh. From what I remember, they were such a funny group and talented too. My biases were Joshua and Vernon. What made you start stanning them?

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
Hehe. Most people call me by Eisa since that's the name they most know me as but you can call me either Eisa, Keodi, Kodi, Normani Kordei the II, polyamourous queen, or what ever really. I don't mind!

To be honest, I don't know a lot of people on OH because I stuck to playing mafia and visiting the NCT and then soon after left OH. Imma go look up your name now!

Oohh. From what I remember, they were such a funny group and talented too. My biases were Joshua and Vernon. What made you start stanning them?
The Eisa I know is the Eisa that took down sooz during Catch the Crown. I AIN'T FORGET ABOUT THAT! just kidding. I think I'll call you Keodi since I feel like you've kept this username the longest but Normani Kordei the II sounds good too. :ppav:

I've been on the forums since 2015 so there are a few other people I recognise but never engaged with. The only person I knew and spoke to from OH was probably Aki.

:heartublob: they really are! Aww, I love American-line, have you heard their song Rocket?

I have a friend who shares similar interests/fandoms with me so she would always post/RT about Seventeen and they would pop up on my timeline, so I would often check them out but I wasn't ready to commit to another group bc I used to be an EXO-L, so when the 2014 thing happened with members leaving, I was heartbroken and there was some toxicity within the fandom about the ex-members which made me really not want to commit to another group, so I started losing interest with K-pop during 2014-early 2017.

ANYWAY... so Seventeen was kinda always /there/ for me due to my friend, and since debut, I had my eye on Jeonghan - he was one of those idols I liked but not enough to stan, then for his birthday, their twitter account posted this:

and this was my calling... it was time for me to stan. :tears:
From what my friend was posting/RT-ing, they seemed like a really fun group and it was something I definitely needed.

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100
The Eisa I know is the Eisa that took down sooz during Catch the Crown. I AIN'T FORGET ABOUT THAT! just kidding. I think I'll call you Keodi since I feel like you've kept this username the longest but Normani Kordei the II sounds good too. :ppav:

I've been on the forums since 2015 so there are a few other people I recognise but never engaged with. The only person I knew and spoke to from OH was probably Aki.

:heartublob: they really are! Aww, I love American-line, have you heard their song Rocket?

I have a friend who shares similar interests/fandoms with me so she would always post/RT about Seventeen and they would pop up on my timeline, so I would often check them out but I wasn't ready to commit to another group bc I used to be an EXO-L, so when the 2014 thing happened with members leaving, I was heartbroken and there was some toxicity within the fandom about the ex-members which made me really not want to commit to another group, so I started losing interest with K-pop during 2014-early 2017.

ANYWAY... so Seventeen was kinda always /there/ for me due to my friend, and since debut, I had my eye on Jeonghan - he was one of those idols I liked but not enough to stan, then for his birthday, their twitter account posted this:

and this was my calling... it was time for me to stan. :tears:
From what my friend was posting/RT-ing, they seemed like a really fun group and it was something I definitely needed.

Catch the Crown is such a blur to me. I don't know who I got out or who got me out. It was nerve-wracking too since we knew it was going to be a blood bath. But it was so much fun! I kind of miss Game of Thrones and working together in a team like that.

2015? OMG. What made you gravitate to forums?

No, I haven't. Once I dropped SEVENTEEN, I didn't been keeping up with any of their releases. But I'll listen to it once I do ish writing this up.

I was on the same boat with you. I stopped standing EXO because Tao left. What made decide to stan EXO at first? Have you ever thought abkhr returning to the fandom? Ahh, so your biases are both Joshua and Jeonghan? WAIT A MINUTE. Isn't THEIR SHIP THE MOST POPULAR? I SEE YOU MAX! What made you like Joshua?

Top Bottom