『 Official EXO's Kim Jongdae (김종대) / Chen (첸) Thread 』- ポラリス (Polaris) | Congratulations and good luck, angel ♡

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭216,220
Has anyone pre-ordered Dear My Dear yet? I wanted to have done it immediately, but I've been trying to hold out to see if SM is gonna do some stupid "album comes out of two different days" BS again since that made me have to order them separately with AAAF and I don't want to order it and then have to go pack and change it and screw everything up. :feelsblankie:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭216,220
Just saw this, right as I logged in. Looks like SM finally remembered Chen was coming back in a week :wow: Legit tho, I had a feeling they'd wait until his birthday to start teasing.
bYipHzsZF2M8bdL2YhLyTSMgRjeRED9aLJQWrCL6d2w.jpg

Mogwai, can the thread title be changed to Dear, my dear for his comeback :shablob:

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭216,220
Happy Birthday to my dear, dearest son. May your birthday bless you well with all of the love and happiness in the world. I'm looking forward to your amazing new album and steal my heart, just as your voice always does. Happy Birthday again Chen, and many more to you in the future.
tumblr_inline_pfcujnEtvE1szp03f_1280.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭216,220
Not the best quality at all, but here's birthday boy's song. He is too cute :wow:

Edit: Got one with a close-up of him.

And I guess he had a balloon too :heartublob:

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,610
Pronouns
she/her
Has anyone pre-ordered Dear My Dear yet? I wanted to have done it immediately, but I've been trying to hold out to see if SM is gonna do some stupid "album comes out of two different days" BS again since that made me have to order them separately with AAAF and I don't want to order it and then have to go pack and change it and screw everything up. :feelsblankie:

Yup, same thoughts here. I didn't pre-order and will most likely buy on the release day just in case SM does something again.

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭216,220
Yup, same thoughts here. I didn't pre-order and will most likely buy on the release day just in case SM does something again.

Well, tragically I ended up biting the bullet and just pre-ordered on Yesasia since they're listed separately there. I'm too paranoid. :feelsblankie: They both have the same date on them and I don't think they're set to ship until the 4th if I'm remembering correctly, so I'm praying SM won't be stupid about it and change them, but if they do I guess I'll try to see if they can separate the order.

The details come out on Tuesday so hopefully I'll have enough time to change it should I need to.

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭216,220
I'm back with just a bit more, since it's still his bday in my timezone. :shablob:
Here's more from that Chen themed cafe party that I think was in the Philippines. :wow:

And cake

And just one more with the hat. :heartublob:

And end it off with this beauty :hehe:

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭216,220
OH is back now, just in time for Chen's comeback, so I'll be going (until it crashes again:p). But it was great having this thread while OH was down. I'm glad I was able to get my Chen fix. Especially for his birthday, that was great :heartublob:

Top Bottom