『 Official EXO's Kim Jongdae (김종대) / Chen (첸) Thread 』- DOOR / #Empty | Congratulations and good luck, angel ♡

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭263,520
Alright, I've listened to all of the songs on Door while following the lyrics, and I think I can rank them all now.

Remember-Easily the best song on the album. Not only is is peaceful and serene, but the LYRICS. I'm always a sucker for super sad lyrics, and this one truly put me in the feels.

Starlight-I knew this one would be THE ONE, from the highlight medley. It kind of reminds me of My Dear. The lyrics aren't super sad, but they're super loving and sweet and those always make me happy.

(Honestly it's hard to pick between these two, as they're both great, but lyric wise I think Remember just hits harder.)

Empty- really sweet, sad song so of course I liked it. While I didn't care for the MV, I think it did perfectly fit the vibe and spirit of the song.

Dandelion-Another sweet song with sad lyrics. It's good, it just didn't hit as hard as Empty.

Fall in Love Again- Nice catchy song. The non-chorus lyrics tell a nice story.

Playlist-It's okay, but I figured this would be my least favorite since it was featuring other artists. Nothing against the people in question, I just prefer for a solo album to only have the soloist on it. Lyrics are nice and sweet though.

MV was meh, but I expected that as soon as I saw the teaser. I guess no matter what company he's under, they're always gonna have these extra people in his MVs :/ At least he was actually in it.

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,053,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Chen and N.Flying's Hweseung singing "Ghost Town" (by Benson Boone) on Secret Duet EP.01

Top Bottom