에이티즈 ATEEZ | Official Thread | 8 MAKES 1 TEAM

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,325
Hey everyone!

I'm new here so I'd like to introduce myself. I live in London, my bias is Hongjoong, my bias wrecker is Yunho, and I have a soft spot for Seonghwa. That's my very short introduction :LOL:

Have you guys been voting for the boys on IdolPick? http://idolpick.donga.com/poll.php?p=2 You can vote up to 3-6 times daily (3 if unregistered, 6 if registered).

Last edited:

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,462
Hey everyone!

I'm new here so I'd like to introduce myself. I live in London, my bias is Hongjoon, my bias wrecker is Yunho, and I have a soft spot for Seonghwa. That's my very short introduction :LOL:

Have you guys been voting for the boys on IdolPick? http://idolpick.donga.com/poll.php?p=2 You can vote up to 3-6 times daily (3 if unregistered, 6 if registered).
OMG, finally someone's new here :sejeongcry: Hi PirateQueen :shablob: Are you on ATEEZ discord? :darkkermit:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,325
OMG, finally someone's new here :sejeongcry: Hi PirateQueen :shablob: Are you on ATEEZ discord? :darkkermit:

Hello, MicrowavedTea!!! I am on ATEEZ Discord, yes. ! I have no idea how to use it, though. Someone put up their invitation link on another site and I joined, but I have no idea how it works :ROFLMAO: care to enlighten me?

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,462
Hello, MicrowavedTea!!! I am on ATEEZ Discord, yes. ! I have no idea how to use it, though. Someone put up their invitation link on another site and I joined, but I have no idea how it works :ROFLMAO: care to enlighten me?
Discord is just a chat place. On the left side you can see the cords
Then next to the cords is the channels of the cord you currently in. A cord have several channels for several purpose. In ATEEZ cord we chat about ATEEZ in the channel named "#ateez-chat"
You go there and talk about ATEEZ :shablob:

Top Bottom