🌠 The Honkai: Star Rail Thread 🚂

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
Here's a nifty chart of the Element and Path character distribution so far! It doesn't include the main character or characters that haven't had their banner run-time confirmed yet (e.g. Kafka, Blade, and so forth).

mhgunhw7qe2b1.png

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
cleared world 4 :peepopbirthday: ill give world 5 a try next week. simulated universe is pretty fun
Good job! :happymagi: And good luck with World 5 next week, of course~ Yeah, I think Simulated Universe is pretty fun, too! :happymagi:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,744,850
Pronouns
He/Him
Can't finish World 6. Cocolia final phase is just... :jy: But tbh i'm a bit under-leveled to face her (my team is at lvl 60 and she's at level 65)

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
Can't finish World 6. Cocolia final phase is just... :jy: But tbh i'm a bit under-leveled to face her (my team is at lvl 60 and she's at level 65)
Yeah, she's a beast! It took me a couple of tries. My team is also still level 60. What finally worked for me is I brought Preservation MC, Bailu, Welt, and Serval. I farmed a lot of Blessings of the Abundance so I could buff the Path of Abundance twice.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
choe2umkb33b1.jpg

SAMPO YOU WILL FINALLY BE MINE :ragepaimon:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,744,850
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, she's a beast! It took me a couple of tries. My team is also still level 60. What finally worked for me is I brought Preservation MC, Bailu, Welt, and Serval. I farmed a lot of Blessings of the Abundance so I could buff the Path of Abundance twice.
I think the main problem with my team is Bronya (My current team is Jing Yuan, Bronya, Natasha and Welt).
She doesn't add much against Cocolia tbh. Maybe replacing her for the Fire Trailblazer or March will be more helpful for my team.

And i almost never go for Abundance since i use Natasha so 99% of the time i end up picking the Hunt path.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,744,850
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh i'm forcing myself to use Bronya since i got her. Her gameplay is boring af :brbdying:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
I think the main problem with my team is Bronya (My current team is Jing Yuan, Bronya, Natasha and Welt).
She doesn't add much against Cocolia tbh. Maybe replacing her for the Fire Trailblazer or March will be more helpful for my team.

And i almost never go for Abundance since i use Natasha so 99% of the time i end up picking the Hunt path.
Yeah, and I always run Bailu, but Abundance can do things like this:

An effect that can be charged up, formed by specific Blessings of Abundance. The Charge cannot exceed 500% of the character's Max HP. Dewdrop ruptures after the character attacks, dealing Additional DMG to the attacked enemy based on Charge value.

After launching attacks, characters deal Additional DMG equal to 36% of their current HP.

When a character provides healing to allies, increases the ATK of both units by 50% for 1 turn(s).

When any ally receives lethal DMG, the Resonance of Path of Abundance prevents them from being knocked down and automatically consumes all Energy to release Path Resonance. This effect can trigger up to 1 time(s) per battle.

And so on so forth. As of right now, I don't use it very often either, but I just thought I'd share what I used against Cocolia. Abundance can do some pretty crazy things once you have so many of them piled on. :catpopcorn:

I have a feeling you're probably right about Bronya being swappable with someone else, though; I wish you luck in the future!

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,744,850
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, and I always run Bailu, but Abundance can do things like this:

And so on so forth. As of right now, I don't use it very often either, but I just thought I'd share what I used against Cocolia. Abundance can do some pretty crazy things once you have so many of them piled on. :catpopcorn:

I have a feeling you're probably right about Bronya being swappable with someone else, though; I wish you luck in the future!
I feel naked without the Hunt special damage :noooo: But i ran Abundance against Cocolia a few days ago and it was one of my best attempts. I'll give it another try on Abundance tomorrow to see if i can finally beat her.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,950
I've grown to really love preservation MC, she's a pretty interesting unit to have on team.

Tbh i'm forcing myself to use Bronya since i got her. Her gameplay is boring af :brbdying:
Yeah she's dull as fuck :yoosmile: Tingyun outsold as a buffer.

The only time Bronya comes off the bench is when I need a second team.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,744,850
Pronouns
He/Him
I've grown to really love preservation MC, she's a pretty interesting unit to have on team.

Yeah she's dull as fuck :yoosmile: Tingyun outsold as a buffer.

The only time Bronya comes off the bench is when I need a second team.
Building my Tingyun atm :sip: She's already at level 60. I just need some decent relics for her and then bye bye Bronya :sip:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
Don't forget, everyone, that the Embers Exchange in the Store refreshed for the new month so you can get 10 tickets total! (And some of the other items that refresh monthly, of course.)​

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
I forgot to post this earlier~

She has a fun character trailer! :shablob:

Top Bottom