🌠 The Honkai: Star Rail Thread 🚂

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,650
The sense of humour in this game is bizarre, I love it, but wow it gets bizarre :bakacat: The hotel wardrobe adventure, my companions growing to just accept MCs obsession with trash, a man initiating a fight with me for petty property damage, an existential crisis about the potential contents of ticking luggage left at a train station...

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,367
The sense of humour in this game is bizarre, I love it, but wow it gets bizarre :bakacat: The hotel wardrobe adventure, my companions growing to just accept MCs obsession with trash, a man initiating a fight with me for petty property damage, an existential crisis about the potential contents of ticking luggage left at a train station...
YES

I love the absurdity of so much of it sdfjkg

Have you collected all the Wanted Posters and uh, gave them back to a certain person?

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,815,450
Pronouns
He/Him
I might be missing something bc i don't think a read a single line outside the main story lol :teehee:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,815,450
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm working on some cards while watching Tenha stream and his Bailu has 6.5k health wth :jinjudge:

Edit: oh he's on simulated universe, but still :jinjudge:

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,815,450
Pronouns
He/Him
I was watching Atsu's stream and what in the actual FUCK :jinjudge: :jinjudge:

image.png

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,367
I was watching Atsu's stream and what in the actual FUCK :jinjudge: :jinjudge:

image.png
people like him just might as well start playing the real life lottery or something smh... :brbdying:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,815,450
Pronouns
He/Him

If i eventually get Bailu, i'll totally go for her so i can have a lightning team :lurk1:

And about Kafka, as a character, i must say...i didn't like the direction they took her. At first she was serving sassy bitch and i was here for it :lurk1: but then, by the end of the story [we have so far], i think she lost some of that sassyness and just became a bitch :lurk2:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,367
And about Kafka, as a character, i must say...i didn't like the direction they took her. At first she was serving sassy bitch and i was here for it :lurk1: but then, by the end of the story [we have so far], i think she lost some of that sassyness and just became a bitch :lurk2:
Well, I caught up with the main storyline roughly 2 weeks ago, but I can't really say I agree with your assessment from what I remember. She has seemed pretty consistent to me. :uwot:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,815,450
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, I caught up with the main storyline roughly 2 weeks ago, but I can't really say I agree with your assessment from what I remember. She has seemed pretty consistent to me. :uwot:
I felt like from the moment you start to chasing her onwards, she was just like...:onggun:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,650
I guess I should probably progress the story before deciding Kafka is mommy... but the completionist in me takes 90 years to leave an area.
:angryspongebob:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,367
Well hey, took 2 standard banner pulls from ascending a character... Bronya and my 4th Natasha
:poggers:
Congratulations! :poggers: I don't have Bronya and I don't see her often in the support list, so I've never played with her. :catpopcorn: Wow, a 4th Natasha! I keep pulling copies of Dan Heng and March lol. I wish I would pull Sampo. :somicry:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,815,450
Pronouns
He/Him
I wonder if i should go Jing Yuan's light cone :jinjudge: A F2P player wishing on a weapon banner feels like a crime tbh :jinjudge:

Last edited:
Top Bottom