🎬🍿 The Netplus & Chill Club 📺 🛋️

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,601
GCRXbCh.png

***Underconstruction***

This isn't any formal club. @boo just called me a fake introvert and bullied me into making this thread for ha so she can have a place to spazz about her useless visuals :mad:

This is where we can chat about and gossip over dramas, movies, shows, or any other form of entertainment together. It can be from any platform and doesn't have to be limited to just Netflix :poggers:

Feel free to go off-rail as you wish!

F4.1.gif

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,601
On that note, i recommend watching the korean reality show Siren: Survive the Island. It's on netflix iirc. It was really fun about different various female professions (firefighters, bodyguards, stuntwomen etc) competing for survival on an island :hehe:

• Love
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,415,409
On that note, i recommend watching the korean reality show Siren: Survive the Island. It's on netflix iirc. It was really fun about different various female professions (firefighters, bodyguards, stuntwomen etc) competing for survival on an island :hehe:
ohhh I will try to watch it after I finished GG Precinct on netflix :poggers:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,601
stannie, you should watch Good Partner :poggers:

Where can i pirate it :TipPar: asdf jk is it on netflix? That's the only service im using :poggers: ill check it out.

These days ive been forcing myself to watch American shows so i can have topics to chat with my colleagues so recs are welcome :oxygen:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,000
oh fun! :TipPar:

well, recently, i wanted to rewatch an old documentary series released by national geographic. they did multiple episodes on the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. i was excited because after a long time, i thought i saw it was available on disney+... as it turned out, it's only available for disney+ uk accounts and a few other countries. i was bummed out and very confused because it primarily discusses a lot of events happening through the perspective of the united states and yet... it's not on the disney+ usa version sdkfjhg

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,415,409
Where can i pirate it :TipPar: asdf jk is it on netflix? That's the only service im using :poggers: ill check it out.

These days ive been forcing myself to watch American shows so i can have topics to chat with my colleagues so recs are welcome :oxygen:
I will send you the link in discord!
try Emily in Paris, Only Murders in the Building and Bridgerton. those are pretty popular I think. Emily and Bridgerton are on netflix :TipPar:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,007,033
i enjoyed that show!! :poggers: im hoping that there will be a season 2 considering how the show ended

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,007,033
The only show I'm watching on Netflix right now is Culinary Class Wars, a Korean cooking competition, which seems pretty fun and entertaining so far :peepopbirthday:

I also tried watching the kdrama Love Next Door but I got bored of all the cliche conflicts so i just dropped it.

As for shows that I'm planning to watch soon, I'm thinking of checking out Shōgun (on Disney+) seeing that it has a lot of good reviews + awards :poggers:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,601
oh fun! :TipPar:

well, recently, i wanted to rewatch an old documentary series released by national geographic. they did multiple episodes on the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. i was excited because after a long time, i thought i saw it was available on disney+... as it turned out, it's only available for disney+ uk accounts and a few other countries. i was bummed out and very confused because it primarily discusses a lot of events happening through the perspective of the united states and yet... it's not on the disney+ usa version sdkfjhg

Oh no, perhaps you could get vpn? :pepesanta:thats what i had to do in order to watch the Euro (football) last time

I will send you the link in discord!
try Emily in Paris, Only Murders in the Building and Bridgerton. those are pretty popular I think. Emily and Bridgerton are on netflix :TipPar:

Yeah, i heard all of those. My colleages were talking about them in our gathering last time. Time for me to watch them so i wont have to pretend to know what the heck was going on again :TzuyuKek: Thanks, boo :blushblob:

i enjoyed that show!! :poggers: im hoping that there will be a season 2 considering how the show ended

Yes, same!!! Ive been waiting for season 2 announcement. Really hope they bring in other different professions too :poggers:

I feel like i talked about this show with you before and even said i felt inspired to do an event based on that :overheat:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,415,409
The only show I'm watching on Netflix right now is Culinary Class Wars, a Korean cooking competition, which seems pretty fun and entertaining so far :peepopbirthday:

I also tried watching the kdrama Love Next Door but I got bored of all the cliche conflicts so i just dropped it.

As for shows that I'm planning to watch soon, I'm thinking of checking out Shōgun (on Disney+) seeing that it has a lot of good reviews + awards :poggers:
i think @fromisJelly is watching Culinary Class Wars too!
Shogun looks interesting. I am currently in cdrama drought so I have been looking into other shows to watch :TipPar:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,415,409
Oh no, perhaps you could get vpn? :pepesanta:thats what i had to do in order to watch the Euro (football) last time

Yeah, i heard all of those. My colleages were talking about them in our gathering last time. Time for me to watch them so i wont have to pretend to know what the heck was going on again :TzuyuKek: Thanks, boo :blushblob:

Yes, same!!! Ive been waiting for season 2 announcement. Really hope they bring in other different professions too :poggers:

I feel like i talked about this show with you before and even said i felt inspired to do an event based on that :overheat:
yw! thanks for making this thread :LovePar: I’ve only been caught up to Bridgerton and I am behind on the other two. I am watching the other two with my brothers so they take long to watch :lizheadache:

Is that Dylan Wang in your pfp? :inspect:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,415,409
I only watch BL nowadays, so i don't think anyone is interested in my recommendations :HidePar:

But Arcane season 2 is coming in November. WATCH ARCANE! :sanapray:
I watch BL every now and then! the last one I watched was Semantic Error. for thai, I watched Sotus.. :TipPar:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,000
But Arcane season 2 is coming in November. WATCH ARCANE! :sanapray:
i never finished the first season and i don't know why! i did enjoy what i watched, i'll have to come back to it at some point

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭179,800
Pronouns
He/Him
I watch BL every now and then! the last one I watched was Semantic Error. for thai, I watched Sotus.. :TipPar:
Both Semantic Error and SOTUS are classics :sanapray: SOTUS is kinda outdated tho.
I've recently finished 4Minutes (thai) and I Hear The Sunspot (japanese) and they're both amazing tbh.

i never finished the first season and i don't know why! i did enjoy what i watched, i'll have to come back to it at some point
I'm obsessed with it, it's so good! It's worth the watch :hehe: The season finale is probably one of the best things i've watched in a while.

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350
I'm not sure if these are on Netflix anymore but if they are I recommend watching these:​
  • The Haunting of Hill House (deals with grief)​
  • Fall of the House of Usher (made by the same person who did haunting of hill house)​
  • The Platform (a Spanish movie that talks about rich vs. poor...kinda)​
  • Love, Death, and Robots (specially the Jibaro episode)​
  • Dark (this one hit or miss. You either love it or hate it).​
  • Don't Fuck with Cats (I don't recommend this if you're sensitive to animal abuse)​
  • BEEF​
If you have Hulu and/or HBO Max, I Six Schizophrenic Brothers and Under the Bridge.

:noooo:

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,150
When it come to reality/varieties, I love Sports shows or military shows or competition related shows.

If you like soccer, you can watch:

-The Gentleman League

-Shooting Stars

For Military theme:

-Iron Squad

For Iron Squad, they are coming up with women ver. Should be airing soon since they already announced the MCs.

For K-dramas, I am planning to watch "Judge from Hell".

i think @fromisJelly is watching Culinary Class Wars too!
Shogun looks interesting. I am currently in cdrama drought so I have been looking into other shows to watch :TipPar:
Yup Culinary Class Wars! Since I like cooking!

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,415,409
When it come to reality/varieties, I love Sports shows or military shows or competition related shows.

If you like soccer, you can watch:

-The Gentleman League

-Shooting Stars

For Military theme:

-Iron Squad

For Iron Squad, they are coming up with women ver. Should be airing soon since they already announced the MCs.

For K-dramas, I am planning to watch "Judge from Hell".

Yup Culinary Class Wars! Since I like cooking!
I was thinking about Judge from Hell but I didn’t want to start another legal drama so soon. let me know how it goes!

Top Bottom