🎬🍿 The Netplus & Chill Club 📺 🛋️

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,349,149
Yeah, i heard all of those. My colleages were talking about them in our gathering last time. Time for me to watch them so i wont have to pretend to know what the heck was going on again :TzuyuKek: Thanks, boo :blushblob:
Girl find someone on yt recaping each season of Emily in Paris, it isn't worth watching xjcjskmd

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,893,400
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve watched all of brigerton and I’m on season 3 of only murders in the building!
I want to watch love next door at some point.

I also have a list of Netflix shows that Kevin recommends every week that I want to watch at some point.

I’m always open to new Netflix recommendations. 99% of the time I’m usually rewatching SVU everyday 🤷‍♀️

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,150
So we have sportsman vs Sportsman (Physical 100), Soldiers vs Soldiers (Iron Squad), chefs vs Chefs (Culinary Class Wars). Now it look like we are going to have comedians vs Comedians.

Hopefully it will be fun to watch:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,601
Is that Dylan Wang in your pfp? :inspect:

Yes, ain't he a cutie! P.S. i don't even watch his dramas but just thought he's good looking:poggers: i know i called you shallow

I'm not sure if these are on Netflix anymore but if they are I recommend watching these:​
  • The Haunting of Hill House (deals with grief)​
  • Fall of the House of Usher (made by the same person who did haunting of hill house)​
  • The Platform (a Spanish movie that talks about rich vs. poor...kinda)​
  • Love, Death, and Robots (specially the Jibaro episode)​
  • Dark (this one hit or miss. You either love it or hate it).​
  • Don't Fuck with Cats (I don't recommend this if you're sensitive to animal abuse)​
  • BEEF​
If you have Hulu and/or HBO Max, I Six Schizophrenic Brothers and Under the Bridge.

:noooo:

Thanks, Tommie! I'll check them out with caution. They all sound so dark and im a wimp :feelsblankie:

Girl find someone on yt recaping each season of Emily in Paris, it isn't worth watching xjcjskmd

Are you insulting your soulmate's taste :ShockedPar:

So we have sportsman vs Sportsman (Physical 100), Soldiers vs Soldiers (Iron Squad), chefs vs Chefs (Culinary Class Wars). Now it look like we are going to have comedians vs Comedians.

Hopefully it will be fun to watch:

This looks so much fun! :poggers: i enjoyed Physical 100 (and competition reality shows in general), so ill prolly check out all your recs later especially the football ones.

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,601
Did @sm maid just neg our happy and chill club for no reason...

27301.jpg

She must be mad we put ha Netminus & angry club outta business. What an anti!

40c5442764defe633b88ecb07a8e06ae.gif

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,415,409
Yes, ain't he a cutie! P.S. i don't even watch his dramas but just thought he's good looking:poggers: i know i called you shallow

smh! now you know why I watched my dramas for visuals. he is very good looking.. I tried two of his dramas but didn’t finish :peepoblanket: waiting for his next drama though :poggers:

Tbh, I understand why chomi said that. I only watched it because of my friend and my brothers. I finished two seasons and basically can be summed up:
  • Emily basically sleeping with all the handsome guys except Antoine because that’s her boss’s
  • Gabriel is handsome but he is indecisive with his gf Camille and Emily
  • Camille felt betrayed by Emily her friend so now she is pretending to be Emily’s friend
  • Emily job is just filler for the drama
I hope I am not missing anything else :TipPar:

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,150

Thanks, Tommie! I'll check them out with caution. They all sound so dark and im a wimp :feelsblankie:

This looks so much fun! :poggers: i enjoyed Physical 100 (and competition reality shows in general), so ill prolly check out all your recs later especially the football ones.

For the football one,

Gentleman league is male celebrities forming team to compete against teams from around the region.

Shooting Stars meanwhile are female celebrities forming teams to go against one another.

Did @sm maid just neg our happy and chill club for no reason...

27301.jpg

She must be mad we put ha Netminus & angry club outta business. What an anti!

40c5442764defe633b88ecb07a8e06ae.gif

Forgive her. Her ancient computer can't handle watching shows, so she must be feeling really left out. We need someone to buy her a computer, so that she can stop working as a maid to try to earn dem coins to finally purchase the computer of her dreams.

smh! now you know why I watched my dramas for visuals. he is very good looking.. I tried two of his dramas but didn’t finish :peepoblanket: waiting for his next drama though :poggers:

Tbh, I understand why chomi said that. I only watched it because of my friend and my brothers. I finished two seasons and basically can be summed up:
  • Emily basically sleeping with all the handsome guys except Antoine because that’s her boss’s
  • Camille felt betrayed by Emily her friend so now she is pretending to be Emily’s friend
I hope I am not missing anything else :TipPar:

I only watched Dylan Wang in Meteor Garden

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,601

I like visuals too but most of them can't act adhskk So looking/appreciating their pics is ok but i cant sit through hours of bad acting :pepesanta:

I'll recommend you some tvb dramas later with good acting AND good visuals :blushblob:

I hope I am not missing anything else

Girl, i-...ok ill pass :facepalm:

Forgive her. Her ancient computer can't handle watching shows, so she must be feeling really left out. We need someone to buy her a computer, so that she can stop working as a maid to try to earn dem coins to finally purchase the computer of her dreams

Wow, don't drag maid like that! ! So mean afsgk I'll take care of ha :feelsblankie:

giphy.gif

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,150
I like visuals too but most of them can't act adhskk So looking/appreciating their pics is ok but i cant sit through hours of bad acting :pepesanta:

I'll recommend you some tvb dramas later with good acting AND good visuals :blushblob:

Wow, don't drag maid like that! ! So mean afsgk I'll take care of ha :feelsblankie:

giphy.gif

She is lucky to have you in her life!

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,415,409
She never said she watched it coz it's good :munchlax:
Exactly! Stannie asked for something she can talk with her colleagues about and I gave her exactly that.

The one I actually recommended was Good Partner kdrama :poggers:
I only watched Dylan Wang in Meteor Garden
That was also my first one! The other one was Love between Fairy and Devil. Both I couldn’t finish :sweat:

that’s why i dropped so many drama :sweat:
Anticipating your recs :poggers:
LOL if you liked Sex and the City, you will probably like this one too! I couldn’t get past 1 ep of sex and the city so…

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭55,422
I'm not sure if these are on Netflix anymore but if they are I recommend watching these:​
  • The Haunting of Hill House (deals with grief)​
  • Fall of the House of Usher (made by the same person who did haunting of hill house)​
  • The Platform (a Spanish movie that talks about rich vs. poor...kinda)​
  • Love, Death, and Robots (specially the Jibaro episode)​
  • Dark (this one hit or miss. You either love it or hate it).​
  • Don't Fuck with Cats (I don't recommend this if you're sensitive to animal abuse)​
  • BEEF​
If you have Hulu and/or HBO Max, I Six Schizophrenic Brothers and Under the Bridge.

:noooo:
Such a great list; I've watched a few of these!
:overheat:

I'm a wimp when it comes to anything relating to horror or thriller but the Haunting of Hill House was SO good. I'll have to take a look at Fall of the House of Usher because if it has similar vibes to both Haunting series then I'll probably enjoy it.

Love, Death and Robots!! Jibaro and The Witness were probably my favourite episodes; those two episodes were directed by the same guy too :overheat:

Tommie, have you watched or heard of Girl from Nowhere? I feel like you might enjoy it:think:
It's a Thai series, where the main character, Nanno, is a transfer student who appears in different schools and exposes people and touches on the problems in society. I'm terrible at explaining but it's really good, I promise asjdfhaf - I also recommend this to anyone reading!

And mentioning Thai series - I've only watched two BUT I really enjoyed them, another one I'd recommend is The Judgement (tw: r*pe).

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,007,033
anyone has any interesting documentary recommendations - preferably something not about crimes/murders?

my colleagues only watch love is blind and crime documentaries, and i feel left out cause i like fictional shows! :exit:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,000
anyone has any interesting documentary recommendations - preferably something not about crimes/murders?

my colleagues only watch love is blind and crime documentaries, and i feel left out cause i like fictional shows! :exit:
yes, i love documentaries!

Light & Magic (on Disney+) is about the creation of special visual effects! initially, it will be a lot about Star Wars since George Lucas/Lucasfilm is basically who pioneered it, but it shows how it would go on to shape many other things, such as Jurassic Park and all of the Pixar movies! it's incredibly well done

The Imagineering Story (on Disney+) is basically the story of the Disney parks, starting all the way from the beginning! much like the Light & Magic documentary, it has so much charm and heart

The Last Dance (on Netflix) is a great sports documentary! i'm not incredibly invested in sports, but the story about the all-star team of Michael Jordan, Scottie Pipen, Dennis Rodman and so on so forth (the Chicago Bulls basketball team) at the height of their fame was a lot of fun

CNN has a documentary series (on HBO Max) where each decade (i think starting at the 60s? and going all the way to the 2000s) is given multiple episodes to go over them, such as discussing the political landscape at the time or just discussing what pop culture was like via television and music, and so on! i think some decades and episodes are done better than others, and honestly, not everything covered is always of great interest... but it's definitely an alright option and you can always skip around!

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,415,409
The Imagineering Story (on Disney+) is basically the story of the Disney parks, starting all the way from the beginning! much like the Light & Magic documentary, it has so much charm and heart
Does it have one on disney sea in Tokyo?

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,601
that’s why i dropped so many drama :sweat:
Anticipating your recs :poggers:

Have you tried The Tale of Rose, boo? :think:Tis not my recommendation but my baby sis has been gushing over this drama (and she knows way more than me when it comes to c-dramas).

For TVB, this is reeeally old but it's called Return of the Cuckoo (the 2000 drama, not the remake). It's a really touching drama about a so-thought unrequited love. But more than that, it's also about familial love and such:peepoblanket: The male MC has superb acting and is so cute in here (he's old now). I saw that youtube has the full drama but you said you don't understand canto (is this canto)?

LOL if you liked Sex and the City, you will probably like this one too! I couldn’t get past 1 ep of sex and the city so…

I've never even watched Sex and the City asgshj :marge: Just from the title alone, you'd know it's not for someone prim and proper like me :blushblob:

It's a Thai series, where the main character, Nanno, is a transfer student who appears in different schools and exposes people and touches on the problems in society. I'm terrible at explaining but it's really good, I promise asjdfhaf - I also recommend this to anyone reading!

Ooo, I just read the synopsis. Sounds pretty interesting 😍 Knowing me, do you think my heart could handle it, Baemax agsjsk :think:Like...normally jump scares and disturbing or eerie scenes/concepts are what get to me the most :yooheadache:

Not sure what kind of documentary you're interested in, but I've been following this girl's channel who lives in the "coldest place on earth" and she documents her life there. It's pretty interesting

Also, this guy doesn't have a lot of videos but all his documentaries are so interesting to watch. He's traveling to some of the craziest places on earth! i think these would make good conversation starters! :blushblob:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: boo
Top Bottom