⨭3,004,928
Coming Soon Poster Behind Film

giphy.gif

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
I recently realized that in one of Yoshi's old taekwondo tournament videos, the group in the background which seems to be Yoshi's family has two girls and one younger boy. And Yoshi has an indentation on his nose bridge. I'm sorry if I'm triggering sad thoughts by inferring a huge family tragedy. He does have a younger female cousin, so maybe the younger girl is his cousin? The younger boy though. He's sitting in between the two adults.

I'm referring to this video and two other ones from the same tournament. The woman in the yellow t-shirt yells out Yoshi's name near the beginning of the video and also lets out an "ack" when Yoshi loses the match. I'm assuming the bigger girl is Yoshi's older sister. He's 10 here and she's about 4 years older than him +/- 1 year. (This means she's the same age as at least one of BLACKPINK's members. I think she's the same age as either Jisoo or Jennie.)

You can also hear a male voice yell out 'Yoshi' during the video. I'm assuming that was his sensei, who was sitting viewer left with the bleached hair. The man is 100% his sensei. Most of Yoshi's leaked pictures come from his dojo's or sensei's old social media posts.

I found these 3 videos last year using the search terms "金芳典 キックアーツTKD" which mean "Kim Yoshinori Kick Arts TKD." I have no idea why YGE translated his full Japanese name in Junghwan and Jihoon's T-TALK, when his Korean name is only based off of 3 characters of his full Japanese name, not 4.

Last edited:

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
I don't think Yoshi came up with the term "dark horse" on his own. I think one of the producers or dance trainers called Yoshi that during a recording or dance practice session and he repeated it. Most likely one of the producers because there are more English-speaking and Western-educated staff on the music production side than than dance/choreography side at YG. Anticipate. I know I have been...ever since the "Boomerang" cover on YGTB. Yoshi, don't let me down. No pressure. 🤣

:devilish::poop:

Last edited:

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Yoshi's been getting more material posted since his Chinese fans bought that light show for him on his birthday...or is it because he's finished with studying for his GED?

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Yoshi could have his first "Who wore it better?" thread...except I don't know the brand/designer of this top:

jeon-woong.jpeg

NkgyPp5.jpg

I actually think Woong wore it better.

Jeongwoo was wearing a Junya Watanabe for COMME des GARCONS top btw.

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Treasure Map

Episode 20: Not So Hidden Cameras

Time stamp for this episode:

Yoshi is notorious for wearing the same clothes over and over again,
but there are corresponding posts by Asahi/Haruto and Junghwan.

I'm replaying all the dance practice sequences.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom