Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Fact Check

Episode 6: MBTI, Part II

Ebu34YCU4AIaZoE

Yoshi is the same personality type as Asahi INFP-A. But while Asahi is a severe introvert, Yoshi is a total omnivert with a 49:51 extroversion to introversion split like Jaehyuk. Both Yoshi and Jaehyuk would be ENFP like Hyunsuk and Mashiho if they crossed over to a 51:49 split. Yoshi has the same F/T split as Haruto. Yoshi has the most flexible, tolerant, and spontaneous nature of all the Treasure members by a landslide (Jeongwoo in second). Yoshi is the second most confident and self-assured Treasure member behind Asahi.

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
TREASURE members Twitter update
A 3-Minute Treasure

Eb2XXbgUwAcQFbC

Yoshi looks like giant in this picture. It is probably the angle. the photographer was most likely squatting as well. Normally Yoshi looks medium tall with a lean frame.

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
I feel like a witch stirring the brew by posting this but:

gD9Jrsu.jpg

What is Yoshi doing on that side of this picture?

Arguably, the marquee members of Treasure are Yedam, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Hyunsuk, and Junkyu. Why is Yoshi hanging out on the marquee member side of the picture? He and Haruto should've traded places for symbolism's sake. Unless I'm missing out on something...

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Am I supposed to change Yoshi's title to #IcePrinceRapper? I don't want to. Yoshi is too warm to be called an "ice" prince. Why would anyone icy be addicted to physical affection and be prone to physical body gags?

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Treasure Map

Episode 27:
Penalty Compilation, Part II

Jihoon, Junkyu, and Jaehyuk work at a restaurant and Yoshi, Mashiho, Asahi, Doyoung, and Haruto visit as customers. Hyunsuk, Yedam, and the three maknaes experience a temple stay.

Top Bottom