Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭660,620
OmGEE the d0Wn b0un3 who would have guessed it would win!??!!!??!11 :MomoShook:

Really tho, she deserves her top spot for the year :peepoblanket:

The entire down bounce itself was such an unexpected Hyunlix moment. :poggers:

She wasn't asked for, but she delivered! :peepopbirthday:

What else is there to say that you haven't already said OP :somicry:

Hyunlix doing their hyunlixing in front of the members isn't rare, but this moment was right in front of their salads, spotlighted for the world. Everyone single one of them is internally clowning their asses :wut:

Non-hyunlixers probably won't see this as anything more than two besties being silly, but it's so much more! Hyunjin forgetting about the point of a challenge to focus on Felix is quite frequent (see 'Felix my sunshine') as we can see, but this was just SOOO PRECIOUS :peepoblanket:

Felix smiling so big as he returns Hyunjin's mating dance. In that moment, Felix also just ignores the game for a second just to play with Hyunjin and be goofy :poggers:

So so so cute. :sejeongcry:

And Spot the Liar is the landmark case of Hyunjin not allowing Piri to lose. He literally has every reason to want the other members to suspect anyone not named him to be the liar. It's in his best interest for them to want to accuse the others. And yet, the second Felix is suggested, Hyunjin turns into his self appointed lawyer to insist that Felix isn't necessarily the liar. :teehee: Either he's playing 4D chess and is on 40, while we're all on turn one, using reverse psychology to fool everyone.....or he's so down bad for Felix that he needs to always come to his rescue, even if it means losing a game. :TeaPar:

OK that was a lot of YAPPING :uwot: Much as I love Hyunlix, maybe these milestone celebrations should be more sparingly or else I might actually look like a PSYCHOPATH:stonemin: But I had fun with it, how about you @Wensuelrene Unnie? :fab:

Yeah, I think this will be the first and last one :teehee: I did have fun though. I want to do more events where we pick or favorite Hyunlix moments. But maybe we should limit it to a smaller amount, like TWO. :yoosmile:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,649,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Season's Greetings Group pic

GYsUk7PaMAAaggp

OmGEE the d0Wn b0un3 who would have guessed it would win!??!!!??!11 :MomoShook:

Really tho, she deserves her top spot for the year :peepoblanket:

The entire down bounce itself was such an unexpected Hyunlix moment. :poggers:

She wasn't asked for, but she delivered! :peepopbirthday:

What else is there to say that you haven't already said OP :somicry:

Hyunlix doing their hyunlixing in front of the members isn't rare, but this moment was right in front of their salads, spotlighted for the world. Everyone single one of them is internally clowning their asses :wut:

Non-hyunlixers probably won't see this as anything more than two besties being silly, but it's so much more! Hyunjin forgetting about the point of a challenge to focus on Felix is quite frequent (see 'Felix my sunshine') as we can see, but this was just SOOO PRECIOUS :peepoblanket:

Felix smiling so big as he returns Hyunjin's mating dance. In that moment, Felix also just ignores the game for a second just to play with Hyunjin and be goofy :poggers:

So so so cute. :sejeongcry:

And Spot the Liar is the landmark case of Hyunjin not allowing Piri to lose. He literally has every reason to want the other members to suspect anyone not named him to be the liar. It's in his best interest for them to want to accuse the others. And yet, the second Felix is suggested, Hyunjin turns into his self appointed lawyer to insist that Felix isn't necessarily the liar. :teehee: Either he's playing 4D chess and is on 40, while we're all on turn one, using reverse psychology to fool everyone.....or he's so down bad for Felix that he needs to always come to his rescue, even if it means losing a game. :TeaPar:

Yeah, I think this will be the first and last one :teehee: I did have fun though. I want to do more events where we pick or favorite Hyunlix moments. But maybe we should limit it to a smaller amount, like TWO. :yoosmile:

TWO IS NOT ENOUGH

barbados-attitude.gif

AT LEAST GIMME 5 :stonemin:

barbados-attitude.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,649,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WAIT I JUST REALIZED HYUNLIX WORE MATCHING SHIRTS IN SINGAPORE FOR THE ENCORE :yooheadache:

I ASSUMED EVERY MEMBER WAS WEARING THE SAME SHIRT, I DIDN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION :yooheadache: BUT NO, MOST OF THE KIDS ARE WEARING A DOMINATE JERSEY, HAN AND CHANGBIN ARE WEARING A RED SKZ SHIRT, AND HYUNLIX ARE WEARING A BLACK SKZ SHIRT

GYkvZa6asAQAbL_

WAE DIDN'T I REALIZE THIS:yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

GYoASVKWkAAMphY

GYn_1aSX0AAP8UX

THE BABIES WERE MATCHING, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE

XV8R4NQ.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,649,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Another ad using Hyunlix :yooheadache: They both have this hoodie

GYuuoIsbsAAp3hh

We ended the day with matching and we started today with matching!

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

Some new footage from Singapore SPAWNED IN, OMG, WHY DIDN'T WE SEE THESE BEFORE :yooheadache:

During Domino :peepoblanket:

FINALLY, someone got Hyunjin pointing back at Felix :peepoblanket:

The third time Hyunjin sprayed water on Felix was so random PFFFTTT

In these new angles, Hyunjin and Felix had been jamming next to each other and he just decides to spray the water SKSLSLKSKS

There will NEVER be enough angles of this :yooheadache:

Finally our Chk Chk Boom Low Five

I think this person accidentally put the wrong date, but I can't really tell if Hyunjin does the S-Class move :uwot: It cuts and I can't see well if his arm is on Felix's shoulder.

And the intro again! :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,649,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
2ND JAPANESE ALBUM CONFIRMED!:peepopbirthday: It's called "Giant"

GYtnJU2bMAEBYRc

Can't wait to see what kind of concept it will be because a lot of people are speculating it could be One Piece themed?? :uwot: Which would be lit AF~ :fab:

Maniac Hand Tickle in Singapore (Hyunjin wins) VS DominATE Hand Tickle in Singapore (Felix wins) :fab: The score is 1-1 @Wensuelrene

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭660,620
WAIT I JUST REALIZED HYUNLIX WORE MATCHING SHIRTS IN SINGAPORE FOR THE ENCORE :yooheadache:

I ASSUMED EVERY MEMBER WAS WEARING THE SAME SHIRT, I DIDN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION :yooheadache: BUT NO, MOST OF THE KIDS ARE WEARING A DOMINATE JERSEY, HAN AND CHANGBIN ARE WEARING A RED SKZ SHIRT, AND HYUNLIX ARE WEARING A BLACK SKZ SHIRT

GYkvZa6asAQAbL_

WAE DIDN'T I REALIZE THIS:yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

GYoASVKWkAAMphY

GYn_1aSX0AAP8UX

THE BABIES WERE MATCHING, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE

XV8R4NQ.gif

Always matching like the soulmates they are. :peepoblanket: And they're side by side for the photo, as they should be :peepopbirthday:

Another ad using Hyunlix :yooheadache: They both have this hoodie

GYuuoIsbsAAp3hh

We ended the day with matching and we started today with matching!

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

I feel like every single company ships Hyunlix :iwillfightyou: Dispactch, Rolling Stone, Teen Vouge, JYP, Tommy Hilfiger, this jacket place, and probably more. At this rate, I'm going to be shocked if I see a company not shipping them :omgwhat:

This reminds me OP, I've been meaning to ask, are any of the other Stray Kids ships promoted like this in advertisements? I've been curious to know if this is a Hyunlix only thing, or if it happens with all of the ships :wherearethelies:

Maniac Hand Tickle in Singapore (Hyunjin wins) VS DominATE Hand Tickle in Singapore (Felix wins) :fab: The score is 1-1 @Wensuelrene

NO! Felix wins in Maniac because of his precious smile :peepoblanket: Look at him!!!! He's too adorable!!!! He's the most cutest and sweetest happy little bean!!!!!!!!!! I say the score is 0-2 :knifeduck:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,649,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Did I post this yesterday? I feel like I forgot~ Well at the airport to LA, Felix was wearing the MoMA hat but there wasn't a sticker on it so people were thinking it was Hyunjin's :uwot:

Maybe????

Apparently Felix's hat is also black, which I couldn't even tell TBH :doge:I thought it was just the lighting. I guess the hat Hyunjin wore was navy :uwot:

IDK if it's Hyunjin's but another appearance of the MoMA hat is always very noice :fab:

Always matching like the soulmates they are. :peepoblanket: And they're side by side for the photo, as they should be :peepopbirthday:

I feel like every single company ships Hyunlix :iwillfightyou: Dispactch, Rolling Stone, Teen Vouge, JYP, Tommy Hilfiger, this jacket place, and probably more. At this rate, I'm going to be shocked if I see a company not shipping them :omgwhat:

This reminds me OP, I've been meaning to ask, are any of the other Stray Kids ships promoted like this in advertisements? I've been curious to know if this is a Hyunlix only thing, or if it happens with all of the ships :wherearethelies:

NO! Felix wins in Maniac because of his precious smile :peepoblanket: Look at him!!!! He's too adorable!!!! He's the most cutest and sweetest happy little bean!!!!!!!!!! I say the score is 0-2 :knifeduck:
I mean, there have been different units in ads before for sponsorships so you could say yeah. Any two members is somebody's ship out there :uwot: I don't know if there's one I see so consistently as Hyunlix, but that's probably because I follow them pretty closely. The hoodie one is probably just a coincidence. It's REALLY just Dispatch that's consistently unhinged about Hyunlix for some reason.:stonemin:

Hyunjin won the tickle :stonemin: The reaction is not what determines the win, it's who gets off the shenanigans first. :uwot: And this is just their score in Singapore, if we're talking all time leaderboard, Hyunjin is blowing Felix out of the water :stonemin:

If we were just basing this on Felix's reaction, TF, Hyunjin wouldn't have any score. :uwot:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭660,620
Did I post this yesterday? I feel like I forgot~ Well at the airport to LA, Felix was wearing the MoMA hat but there wasn't a sticker on it so people were thinking it was Hyunjin's :uwot:

Maybe????

Apparently Felix's hat is also black, which I couldn't even tell TBH :doge:I thought it was just the lighting. I guess the hat Hyunjin wore was navy :uwot:

IDK if it's Hyunjin's but another appearance of the MoMA hat is always very noice :fab:

I mean, there have been different units in ads before for sponsorships so you could say yeah. Any two members is somebody's ship out there :uwot: I don't know if there's one I see so consistently as Hyunlix, but that's probably because I follow them pretty closely. The hoodie one is probably just a coincidence. It's REALLY just Dispatch that's consistently unhinged about Hyunlix for some reason.:stonemin:

Hyunjin won the tickle :stonemin: The reaction is not what determines the win, it's who gets off the shenanigans first. :uwot: And this is just their score in Singapore, if we're talking all time leaderboard, Hyunjin is blowing Felix out of the water :stonemin:

If we were just basing this on Felix's reaction, TF, Hyunjin wouldn't have any score. :uwot:

Hat sharing is so cute! :peepoblanket:

I guess you have a point there, unnie :omgwhat: dispatch better stay unhinged about Hyunlix if they know what's good for them :CupPar:
I demand that the uwu reaction be what determines the win :knifeduck:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭660,620
THIS MOMENT GIF'D ALREADY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE @jinikaris :yooheadache:

CR.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE DON'T HAVE YET THO :stonemin:

GWwMlm6aUAAwyL0

1mcOZiC.gif

WILL WAIT LITERAL YEARS FOR THIS PHOTO, AS MUCH AS I ALREADY LOVE THIS ONE

1mcOZiC.gif

What's taking them so long to deliver? :peepoblanket: The episode aired already so why can't they just give us this picture? :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,649,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm still not over this Thunderous in Milan moment :yooheadache:

LIKE WHY DID HYUNJIN DO THAT?????? I'M SHAKING AND CRYING STILL

1mcOZiC.gif

HORRIFYING Baby Hyunlix moment when they were so busy treating every moment a camera was in their hands as a date that they weren't recording Baby Han on the camera:yooheadache:

STOP THEY'RE SO BABY, LET FELIX'S BABY TWIN GET SOME SCREENTIME, TOO :yooheadache:

6dfac89e4bb7ec59705cab21953307aedd4dcdf5.gifv

Equally HORRIFYING Baby Hyunlix moment when Baby Felix was playing with a walkie-talkie and Baby Hyunjin just wants attention :yooheadache:

Bro he just wants Baby Felix to pay attention to him :peepoblanket:

BNnYpky.gif

NUCLEAR live where Hyunlix are sitting in the back of the stream flirting LITERALLY the entire time :uwot:

They keep touching each other's legs and holding hands and just giggling and flirting while hiding behind the other members legit the entire stream, it's CWAZY :yooheadache:

Reminds me of that Christmas VLive where they're basically doing the same thing, just flirting in the background the whole time :peepoblanket:

POO2ZCT.gif

NUCLEAR Baby Hyunlix hug where Baby Hyunjin just curls up into a ball so Baby Felix can hug him easier

I'M IN PHYSICAL TEARS OVER THIS; BABY HYUNJIN'S ARMS FIT AROUND BABY FELIX'S ENTIRE BODY, HE'S TRYING TO WRAP ONE OF HIS LEGS AROUND BABY FLIX, BABY FELIX CRADLING BABY HYUNJIN'S HEAD

dTdb90k.gif

DESPAIR AND ANGUISH

1mcOZiC.gif

Whatever the fxxk they're doing here is VERY interesting

Fascinating, really

The idiot couple of all time when they were in Paris and neither of them could figure out how to use this thing and they both use it wrong the same way at two different times :uwot:

Highly amusing :uwot:

Hyunjin pointing and laughing at Felix gives me so much euphoria, you wouldn't believe :yooheadache:

What's taking them so long to deliver? :peepoblanket: The episode aired already so why can't they just give us this picture? :peepoblanket:

THEY FORGOT IT EXISTS, CLEARLY :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

HOLDING IT HOSTAGE

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,649,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
THIS WEEK IN HYUNLIX (240922 - 240928)

Sunday - Bbokiret Real Electric Boogaloo (Dispatch Waiting for Hyunjin's Airport Arrival), Hyunjin's Airport Outfit Resembling a Previous Airport Outfit of Felix

GYFC-9AXgAAjpFf

GYEJzVBbMAAXIAg

Monday - HQ Sunshine X Sunshine Protector, Felix Cam with Hyunjin

GYK0ywCaAAAvAIE

Tuesday - X (Throwback to Hyunlix During The Rainy Day)

FywhkL2aYAABrZs

Wednesday - 5-Star Dome Film DVD Silliness and Toasting

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,649,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Saturday - Dominate in Singapore: Soundcheck, Rising From the Floor, Thunderous Hand Tickle, Felix Watching Hyunjin Fix His Microphone, High Five + My Amigo, Together During Domino, My Life is So Good, My Life is Unfair Shenanigans, Water Throwing During Miroh, Hyunjin Avoiding Eye Contact With Felix, Matching SKZ Shirt, End Photos

GYmiC05asAAKdqr

GYoASVKWkAAMphY

GYn_1aSX0AAP8UX

GYkwlq3bEAAIHDt

GYkwlqybQAAQ0lJ

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭660,620
HORRIFYING Baby Hyunlix moment when they were so busy treating every moment a camera was in their hands as a date that they weren't recording Baby Han on the camera:yooheadache:

STOP THEY'RE SO BABY, LET FELIX'S BABY TWIN GET SOME SCREENTIME, TOO :yooheadache:

6dfac89e4bb7ec59705cab21953307aedd4dcdf5.gifv

Equally HORRIFYING Baby Hyunlix moment when Baby Felix was playing with a walkie-talkie and Baby Hyunjin just wants attention :yooheadache:

Bro he just wants Baby Felix to pay attention to him :peepoblanket:

BNnYpky.gif

NUCLEAR live where Hyunlix are sitting in the back of the stream flirting LITERALLY the entire time :uwot:

They keep touching each other's legs and holding hands and just giggling and flirting while hiding behind the other members legit the entire stream, it's CWAZY :yooheadache:

Reminds me of that Christmas VLive where they're basically doing the same thing, just flirting in the background the whole time :peepoblanket:

POO2ZCT.gif

NUCLEAR Baby Hyunlix hug where Baby Hyunjin just curls up into a ball so Baby Felix can hug him easier

I'M IN PHYSICAL TEARS OVER THIS; BABY HYUNJIN'S ARMS FIT AROUND BABY FELIX'S ENTIRE BODY, HE'S TRYING TO WRAP ONE OF HIS LEGS AROUND BABY FLIX, BABY FELIX CRADLING BABY HYUNJIN'S HEAD

dTdb90k.gif

DESPAIR AND ANGUISH

1mcOZiC.gif

Whatever the fxxk they're doing here is VERY interesting

Fascinating, really

Hyunjin pointing and laughing at Felix gives me so much euphoria, you wouldn't believe :yooheadache:

THEY FORGOT IT EXISTS, CLEARLY :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

HOLDING IT HOSTAGE

1mcOZiC.gif

Thanks for posting so much of this baby Hyunlix OP. :wow: Since I am new to Stray Kids, I don't know about the early Hyunlix days. :feelsblankie:Clearly they've been attached since the beginning, but there is obviously so much that I'm unaware of. :poggers:Just like we bring up lots of particular topics and do deep dives into them, I would love to see some focused on Rookie Stray Babies.:TipPar: I think we should do more highlight posts on young Hyunlix every once in a while. :bakacat:Of course, only if that's okay with you OP nim. :peepopbirthday:

THIS WEEK IN HYUNLIX (240922 - 240928)

Tuesday - X (Throwback to Hyunlix During The Rainy Day)

FywhkL2aYAABrZs

I'm never gonna get over this moment. :peepoblanket:I only just found about it and it's already one of my favorite Hyunlix moments. :peepoblanket: It's just too sweet for words how Hyunjin tries to shield Felix from the rain. :heartpar: But it goes even further.

I'm obviously a sucker for Felix's smile.:poggers: Seeing him smile so brightly makes me feel so woarm inside. :bakacat: So this big uwu smile he does when Hyunjin tries to protect him from the water makes the moment even better :peepoblanket:

By the way, leader, does Stray Kids have a member lineup? :omgwhat:I'm curious because Hyunjin and Felix seem to always be near each other in these ending pictures. :wow:I was going to say that we need to make a tally of every end concert photo to see how many have Hyunlix side by side once the tour is over. :wherearethelies:But I wanted to be sure that they didn't have a lineup or anything first. If they don't have one, I wanna collect every end photo after the tour just to see how often Hyunjin and Felix in particular are near each other.:happymagi:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,649,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
This is not a REAL magazine, right? :uwot:

GYxf5f0bQAMDv82

Like this has to be some sorta fan project, right? :uwot:

It's actually on JPN Amazon. :uwot: "Hyunlix Special Feature", so apparently there's a special section of Hyunlix photos, I guess? I just did a Google Translate of the Summary

Super Chemistry Special! Hyunrikus

[Appendix] 5 major appendixes included
・The special appendix booklet is a 2025-2026 calendar with handsome shots that are a treat for the eyes
・An accordion-style photo stand to admire Hyunrikus!
・A card that will show off your favorite to the fullest ♪
・Photo props that can be used for events and celebrations can also be made into garlands!
・A film-style card that can also fit in a smartphone case, so you can be with your favorite every day ♡

[Stray Kids]
・A thorough feature on Stray Kids' popular chemistry! Hyunrikus special edition
・Learn more about Stray Kids' popular chemistry, including Hyunrikus!
・Check out the latest album introduction and live participation goods that will be useful for the current world tour ♪
・Enjoy Stray Kids' overseas activities and popular model shots, which are popular overseas ♡
・Convey your love to your favorite with a Korean lesson that you can use for fan letters!
・A book that will help you enjoy Stray Kids' friendly shots and videos
・Enjoy your favorite Stray Kids with their latest comeback stage and a look back at STAYweeK in 2024 ♪

【NCT 127】
・The strongest group of handsome guys who are always at the forefront of the times! Sub-features to enjoy NCT 127's profile, latest songs, and chemistry!

This is a fan book that will make you love SKZ like no other ♪

【Table of Contents】
Stray Kids
Hyunrix Special Feature!
・A big survey of what Hyunjin/Felix likes
・A collection of Hyunrix's emotional episodes/Related video PICK UP
・Hyunrix's God SHOT photo gallery
・Chemistry feature (Rino + Han, Seungmin + I.N, Bang Chan + Changbin)
・A thorough analysis of the latest album "ATE"/Concert goods you want to take with you in the cold season
・SKZ is the best after all!! Check out the overseas reviews
・SKZ's friendship SHOT that you want to be showered with to death/STAYweeK 2024 review, other

NCT 127
・Subgroup feature NCT 127
profile, latest album introduction, etc.

IDK what the NCT 127 bit is about but anyway, this HAS to be some sort of fan project, right? :stonemin: There's no way this is a legit magazine with a section dedicated just to Hyunlix, is it? :stonemin:

Thanks for posting so much of this baby Hyunlix OP. :wow: Since I am new to Stray Kids, I don't know about the early Hyunlix days. :feelsblankie:Clearly they've been attached since the beginning, but there is obviously so much that I'm unaware of. :poggers:Just like we bring up lots of particular topics and do deep dives into them, I would love to see some focused on Rookie Stray Babies.:TipPar: I think we should do more highlight posts on young Hyunlix every once in a while. :bakacat:Of course, only if that's okay with you OP nim. :peepopbirthday:

I'm never gonna get over this moment. :peepoblanket:I only just found about it and it's already one of my favorite Hyunlix moments. :peepoblanket: It's just too sweet for words how Hyunjin tries to shield Felix from the rain. :heartpar: But it goes even further.

I'm obviously a sucker for Felix's smile.:poggers: Seeing him smile so brightly makes me feel so woarm inside. :bakacat: So this big uwu smile he does when Hyunjin tries to protect him from the water makes the moment even better :peepoblanket:

By the way, leader, does Stray Kids have a member lineup? :omgwhat:I'm curious because Hyunjin and Felix seem to always be near each other in these ending pictures. :wow:I was going to say that we need to make a tally of every end concert photo to see how many have Hyunlix side by side once the tour is over. :wherearethelies:But I wanted to be sure that they didn't have a lineup or anything first. If they don't have one, I wanna collect every end photo after the tour just to see how often Hyunjin and Felix in particular are near each other.:happymagi:

I just saved a bunch of Baby Hyunlix stuff, so yeah, we can totally talk about them more often~ :peepopbirthday:I will try to share some moments on slow days when there's no content so you can see all the cute moments! But they've seriously been glued at the hip since the Baby days so you will have a ton to get through~ :uwot:

As far as I'm aware, I think they kinda have a lineup when they do presscons and stuff. :uwot: But as for these photographs at the ends of concerts, no, I think they can kinda just stand wherever they want.

Someone has already kinda beat you to the punch there. :uwot:

GYk25e1XAAAakC8

She forgot the silly one, tho :uwot:

GV1E5epbgAAFJ-t

And these don't include the ones where they were side by side like D-1 in Seoul or in Singapore, so there's a couple more.

GVwFuKtXQAAt6Hj

GYn6j0VasAEzmtE

The two on the end of the compiled pic aren't from DominATE, but they do often sit with Felix in front of Hyunjin. So compiling them all at the end of the tour is on my to-do list for sure~ :peepopbirthday:

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

Top Bottom