💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭665,720
He's SO HURT OVER IT, bro :uwot: THIS WHOLE IMAGE IS INCREDIBLE

GYz5Qe2bQAAK4RP

Hyunjin's literally over there giving "I'm waiting :stonemin:" like what does he think this is? :uwot:

He blinked NINE TIMES waiting for Felix to get off of Han~ :doge: The salt levels are unreal

Felix is just like "Oh Lord, here he goes again." Now I have to coddle this man before the whole internet starts wondering why Hyunjin's suddenly disengaged from this entire conversation :stonemin: And the literal second Felix puts his arm around Hyunjin, now all of a sudden he wants to talk again

And of course he doesn't realize he's doing it because he still does it today :stonemin:

The original One Kid's Room VS this year's One Kid's Room. He just taps TF out any time he's hearing about Felix BREATHING on another member too long as though this is the most upsetting news he's heard today :uwot:

WHAT FOR BRO?

pB6qlAW.gif

This is what happens when you allowed Baby Hyunjin to just kidnap and hold Baby Felix hostage and start pouting whenever he didn't get enough attention, now grown up Hyunjin doesn't understand why he can't do that :stonemin: We let him get away with it for too long and now EVERYONE IN CHAT has to suffer the consequences :yooheadache:

Baby Bang Chan should have stopped him beforehand, now Hyunin is Piridependent :lizheadache:

How is he just gonna sulk in tiny any time Felix's attention is given to someone else :jy:

I mean, of course Felix is also to blame here since he's literally giving into the man :stonemin:

Guess it would have been weird for Hyunjin to be sulky the whole time with no explainable cause so Felix had to take one for the team :meh:

At least Hyunjin could be a bit less obvious with this turnaround :stonemin:

He goes from

fyqSbDy.png

To

wZlGTKq.png

as soon as Piri buts his arm on him. :stonemin:

Tell us you're solely pouting because of Felix without telling us you're solely pouting because of Felix.:iknowwhatyoudid:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,666,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Fortunately, Felix enjoyed the Louis Vuitton show even though he couldn't attend :peepopbirthday:

GY3WKDHXYAAC6gU

I guess Tommy Hilfiger posted some photos so here's Hyunlix's

GY3Ss2UbMAAe36u

GY3Ss2SbsAA4GSO

BTW, @Wensuelrene , I've started collecting the concert photos from DominATE :peepopbirthday:

D-1 in Seoul

GVwFuKtXQAAt6Hj

D-2 in Seoul

GV1E5epbgAAFJ-t

D-4 in Seoul

GWZIKKLakAAfmrl

GWZIKKuWkAEX0EF

Singapore

GYkwlq3bEAAIHDt

GYkwlqybQAAQ0lJ

We can pick our favorites by the end of the tour. :fab:

I hope we get at least one Hyunlix ending photo in Australia :yooheadache: Melbourne is in two weeks and Sydney is in three. At least ONE of those days gotta have a Hyunlix, right?:peepoblanket: I'M MANIFESTING IT

aU5tOzf.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭665,720
BTW, @Wensuelrene , I've started collecting the concert photos from DominATE :peepopbirthday:

D-1 in Seoul

GVwFuKtXQAAt6Hj

D-2 in Seoul

GV1E5epbgAAFJ-t

D-4 in Seoul

GWZIKKLakAAfmrl

GWZIKKuWkAEX0EF

Singapore

GYkwlq3bEAAIHDt

GYkwlqybQAAQ0lJ

We can pick our favorites by the end of the tour. :fab:

I hope we get at least one Hyunlix ending photo in Australia :yooheadache: Melbourne is in two weeks and Sydney is in three. At least ONE of those days gotta have a Hyunlix, right?:peepoblanket: I'M MANIFESTING IT

aU5tOzf.gif

Can't wait to get the Hyunlix total by the end :shablob:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,666,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Before today's updates, Happiest of Birthdays to our talented singer, rapper, leader, and producer, Bang Chan! :peepopbirthday:

GY5MeK7XgAAOE3U

As I expected, Hyunlix's GIANT teasers dropped today~ :fab:

GY4ivYvbIAAiSvp

GY4jnIza8AABxTN

GY4iwmdawAADZnL

GY4jpoMbAAAbdtC

GY4j18SaYAADPif

GY4jzP8bwAAOzOr

THIS CONCEPT IS PERFECT FOR THEM

1mcOZiC.gif

The edits are INSANE

GY4oAA4bUAAjvn7