💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OK, I'm still dying at all the content from today :yooheadache: But I saw this earlier and I just had to post about it because I REMEMBER THIS WHEN IT HAPPENED.

So during Chk Chk Boom promotions, I remember there was a K-Unnie who said she was at one of the recordings and she gave this fanaccount about Hyunlix, during rehearsal, being so close, she thought they were kissing???? :uwot:

GTZrwDVagAIMg9T

240726 mubank live broadcast
this during their rehearsal for 1st nominee interview. 🐣 standing beside 🥟 and 🥟's face was so close to 🐣 when 🐣 spoke. op thought they were gonna kiss lmao

This account is privvy now, so I can't check to see if she said anything else, unfort. :yooheadache: But this is really all we need for the sake of this disqussion.
OK so apparently a SECOND K-Unnie is also saying she saw this happen :uwot:

I went to the live broadcast of Music Bank that day, and during Hyunjin and Yongbok's rehearsal, their faces got really close (I screamed because I thought they were kissing..) and was flirting, but on the live broadcast, she went into the "What do you think? I've never done that?" mode and it was really funny

I'm posting the Google Translation, so bear with me if some of the translation is a bit wonky. I'll clean it up a bit as best I can~

She also drew the visual evidence :inspect:

It was something like this

GZNjnOcaUAATOAK

(Felix - Hyunjin)

So like... WAT :uwot:

I remember the original account from way back then and I'm still so?????? :yooheadache: She's basically saying during rehearsal, Felix was talking and Hyunjin was super close to his face and being flirty and she thought they were kissing. But when it came time for the recording, Hyunjin (or both) was basically acting like none of that ever happened which is VERY DISTURBING INFORMATION :doge:

And the second K-Unnie also mentioned they did this VERY soon into the rehearsal so almost no one was there to see it. :yooheadache:

Pleaseㅜㅜㅠ It's not on the talk show and it happened at the beginning when the audience was entering so hardly anyone saw it so I'm going crazy..ㅠㅠㅠ

And she's basically talking about how almost no one saw it and it didn't end up in the broadcast so she's basically losing it not being able to explain all the details since there's no footage of it and so few people saw it. I mean, I've only seen two accounts talk about it. But this girlie gave us a bit more about Felix holding Hyunjin's waist while they were waving at fans :yooheadache:

Oh, and on that day, during the waiting time, Hyunjin came up the stairs to the seats and gave high fives to the fans, and Yongbok followed him from behind, holding Hyunjin's waist and laughing, and my mouth fell open
⬇️ It feels like this, but now I'm holding your waist instead of your hand.

She said it was basically like this, but Felix was following Hyunjin, laughing, and holding Hyunjin's waist instead of his hand :yooheadache:

GZNlQZGbcAQtkg7

LIKE OKAY BRO, THIS IS AGONIZING :yooheadache: LIKE NOT ONLY DID THE ONLY DO THIS DURING REHEARSAL BUT SOOOOOOO FEW PEOPLE EVEN SAW IT IN THE FIRST PLACE IT'S LIKE WE CAN'T EVEN GET THAT MANY DETAILS :peepoblanket:

LIKE WHAT DO YOU MEAN FELIX WAS HOLDING HYUNJIN'S WAIST???? WHY DIDN'T YOU DRAW THAT, TOO, UNNIE???? :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

WAS IT WITH ONE HAND OR TWO?????

1mcOZiC.gif

I'M CRYING, THIS HYUNLIX MOMENT GONNA BE LOST TO TIME BECAUSE IT DIDN'T END UP IN THE LIVE BROADCAST, I'M SUFFERING THINKING ABOUT THIS

1mcOZiC.gif

HYUNLIX FLIRTING AND BEING CLINGY WHEN THEY KNOW NO ONE CAN RECORD IT AND ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED IN THE LIVE BROADCAST, WHY

1mcOZiC.gif

And this has happened with Minsung, too. IDK if it was at the same show, but I saw a fanaccount that during rehearsal Han said he was good at being Lee Know's boyfriend or something like that, which he obviously didn't say in the recorded broadcast. And a TON of people saw that, apparently.

So this shit is not exclusive to Hyunlix, I'm more inclined to believe it happened if we got cases of the other members trolling like this, too. :peepoblanket:

I'M IN DESPAIR, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THEIR FACES GOT CLOSE, HOW WAS FELIX HOLDING HYUNJIN'S WAIST, WHAT WAS HYUNJIN'S REACTION, I NEEEEEED ANOTHER K-UNNIE TO RISE FROM THE DEAD AND TALK ABOUT THIS

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY COUPLED THIS HARD TODAY HOW AM I EVEN GONNA SLEEP :yooheadache:

JqaCDor.gif

I'M STILL ON THIS.....................STIIL ON THIS

GZPmB_Oa0AAk_Hy

LIKE WHO EVEN EXPECTED THIS MUCH HYUNLIXING WHEN WE WOKE UP THIS MORNING?????????????????? :yooheadache:

GZP7R_jbgAAwSh8

GZQeDXQaIAA5Olk

GZP23wga4AAfDbw

GZPmjB5aYAAKbaS

GZPUEO6WEAAYws7

LIKE YOU COULDN'T PRY THESE TWO APART :yooheadache:

GZQBmO4aUAAMuJX

MY AMIGO LITERALLY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME, IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO DO THEIR MY AMIGO AT THE AMAS :peepoblanket:

THESE MFS TOUCHED FOREIGN SOIL AND WENT CRAZY :yooheadache:

THIS MADE THIS WEEK IN HYUNLIX, WITHOUT A DOUBT. NOTHING ELSE COULD HAPPEN FOR US THIS WEEK AND I WOULD CRY OVER HYUNLIX HYUNLIXING AT THE AMAS EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL THEY GO TO MELBOURNE~ PRAISE GOD AND ALSO JESUS

1mcOZiC.gif
1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The My Amigo is so important to them and I love it so much :yooheadache:

The times when they're not even doing the choreography, everyone is just singing the song, freestyling, and Hyunlix STILL make sure they do their My Amigo :peepoblanket:

Hyunjin went and FOUND Felix during this encore stage just to hold hands :yooheadache:

They couldn't get next to each other so they pointed from opposite ends of the stage at each other at the fanmeet :yooheadache:

Felix was so ready for it at the It's Live before it was even time and Hyunjin pretended he wasn't gonna do it and Felix started pouting immediately until Hyunjin came back with his shit-eating grin and they My Amigo'd and Felix looked like the happiest little bean :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

When they were FLYING doing their My Amigo in the PRACTICE ROOM during the Docuseries :yooheadache: In PRACTICE they're this excited for it

1mcOZiC.gif

AMAS MY AMIGO WHERE THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO DO IT BUT THEY DID IT FRONT AND CENTER STAGE, JUST THE TWO OF THEM, SHOULDER BUDDYING WITH MATCHING JACKETS

1mcOZiC.gif

AND GOT PHOTOGRAPHED

GZRTb1jbUAAfJRC

1mcOZiC.gif

MY AMIGO IS LEGENDARY, SHE'S A QUEEN, AN ICON, A GODDESS

CR. (THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFS AS ALWAYS QUEEN)

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
She also drew the visual evidence :inspect:

GZNjnOcaUAATOAK

What on earth :stonemin:

Why didn't she draw them as Bbokiret.....or humans? :wherearethelies:

Also, why wasn't the whole moment on camera? :poggers:

You're telling me Hyunlix were in smooch range and no one whipped out their phone :noooo:

Almost no one saw this????? How is that even possible? Ain't no way :somicry:

Someone had to have had a camera rolling and their just holding the footage hostage :knifeduck:

I demand someone investigate this :taegun:

THANK YOU MTV UK FOR YOUR SERVICE, WE GOT THE MA AMIGO WITH NO WATERMARK :yooheadache:

GZRTb1jbUAAfJRC

I'M STILL NOT FULLY RECOVERED FROM YESTERDAY, HUL :peepoblanket:

Doing the Lord's work to get us the good quality pictures :peepopbirthday:

Me neither unnie. Not even just the Hyunlix, but that shot of Seungmin, and Dwaekki's rap! :poggers:Also the cuts between danceracha! :peepoblanket:Such a great performance all around :peepoblanket:

Be honest, what was your reaction when you saw the Hyunlix on this stage unnie? :TeaPar:
The My Amigo is so important to them and I love it so much :yooheadache:

The times when they're not even doing the choreography, everyone is just singing the song, freestyling, and Hyunlix STILL make sure they do their My Amigo :peepoblanket:

Hyunjin went and FOUND Felix during this encore stage just to hold hands :yooheadache:

They couldn't get next to each other so they pointed from opposite ends of the stage at each other at the fanmeet :yooheadache:

Felix was so ready for it at the It's Live before it was even time and Hyunjin pretended he wasn't gonna do it and Felix started pouting immediately until Hyunjin came back with his shit-eating grin and they My Amigo'd and Felix looked like the happiest little bean :peepoblanket:

When they were FLYING doing their My Amigo in the PRACTICE ROOM during the Docuseries :yooheadache: In PRACTICE they're this excited for it

AMAS MY AMIGO WHERE THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO DO IT BUT THEY DID IT FRONT AND CENTER STAGE, JUST THE TWO OF THEM, SHOULDER BUDDYING WITH MATCHING JACKETS

AND GOT PHOTOGRAPHED

GZRTb1jbUAAfJRC

1mcOZiC.gif

MY AMIGO IS LEGENDARY, SHE'S A QUEEN, AN ICON, A GODDESS

CR. (THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFS AS ALWAYS QUEEN)

1mcOZiC.gif

It's great how enthusiastic they are about mi amigo. It's so fitting too since they are such bueno amigos to each other :peepoblanket: The best of compadres since fetus days :poggers:

Even while practicing they have such passion to shout it out to the rooftops :bakacat:

It's great that Hyunlix got such an amazing iconic part to this song :somicry:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
What on earth :stonemin:

Why didn't she draw them as Bbokiret.....or humans? :wherearethelies:

Also, why wasn't the whole moment on camera? :poggers:

You're telling me Hyunlix were in smooch range and no one whipped out their phone :noooo:

Almost no one saw this????? How is that even possible? Ain't no way :somicry:

Someone had to have had a camera rolling and their just holding the footage hostage :knifeduck:

I demand someone investigate this :taegun:

Doing the Lord's work to get us the good quality pictures :peepopbirthday:

Me neither unnie. Not even just the Hyunlix, but that shot of Seungmin, and Dwaekki's rap! :poggers:Also the cuts between danceracha! :peepoblanket:Such a great performance all around :peepoblanket:

Be honest, what was your reaction when you saw the Hyunlix on this stage unnie? :TeaPar:

It's great how enthusiastic they are about mi amigo. It's so fitting too since they are such bueno amigos to each other :peepoblanket: The best of compadres since fetus days :poggers:

Even while practicing they have such passion to shout it out to the rooftops :bakacat:

It's great that Hyunlix got such an amazing iconic part to this song :somicry:

You can't have your phones during the prerecording :yooheadache:

IF any footage exists of this anywhere, Music Bank would have it. But they didn't release anything from rehearsal as far as I'm aware. If they did release stuff, it didn't include that moment.

Because fans were still entering the building when they did this, only a few people were even there to see it. :yooheadache: Like I can't even find that many people talking about it because they probably got there later for the pre-recording. I'm DEVASTATED :peepoblanket:

Bro my reaction to My Amigo was disgusting, I think I screamed~ :uwot: Listen, I was not expecting a Hyunlix jumpscare. :yooheadache: I thought they were just going to skip over their part since I thought they wouldn't be on the same stage. AND THEN BOOM

HYUNLIX IN MY FACE???????????????? :yooheadache: I FXXKING DIED

One day I will talk about all the iconic Hyunlix paired parts, there's just so many and I can't believe they feed us so much with just these small things :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I don't appreciate the K-Unnies talking about Hyunlix Size difference today :stonemin:

Like this is no mere height difference, this is a PHYSIQUE DIFFERENCE LIKE WTF :uwot:

GZRmnk-XYAAaAOM

GZRmnk-XgAACoIH

What on EARTH is this?????

GZRmQ82WQAAVUR0

Felix just looks so SMOL????

GZRmQ89WMAAwVSy

GZRmQ88XoAAViry

FneD62pagAE4qs8

I hate EVERYTHING about this :yooheadache:

GZRmQ8-XQAAL_mR

FneEMU9aMAUGp3r

FneBUXDacAE7rRt

FneCz3daUAAqoLV

Fnfmu-XaIAUQ20V

Why does Hyunjin take up so much fxxking space?????

FneCz3PaAAI2z6e

FneDh-6aQAAovxL

Fnfmu-xXkAArDg2

HYUNJIN'S HAND ON FELIX'S WAIST, I'M GONNA IMPLODE

FneBKJXaYAAwys8

FneBUXAaUAEEtAc

The hands, the HANDS, THE HANDSSSSSSS?????

FneBhpIacAAL4Lk

FneBhpBaMAE6ek4

THIS SHIT IS DISPICABLE

FneBhpLaUAI5Sof

GET ME OUT OF HERE BRO

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
You can't have your phones during the prerecording :yooheadache:

IF any footage exists of this anywhere, Music Bank would have it. But they didn't release anything from rehearsal as far as I'm aware. If they did release stuff, it didn't include that moment.

Because fans were still entering the building when they did this, only a few people were even there to see it. :yooheadache: Like I can't even find that many people talking about it because they probably got there later for the pre-recording. I'm DEVASTATED :peepoblanket:

Bro my reaction to My Amigo was disgusting, I think I screamed~ :uwot: Listen, I was not expecting a Hyunlix jumpscare. :yooheadache: I thought they were just going to skip over their part since I thought they wouldn't be on the same stage. AND THEN BOOM

HYUNLIX IN MY FACE???????????????? :yooheadache: I FXXKING DIED

One day I will talk about all the iconic Hyunlix paired parts, there's just so many and I can't believe they feed us so much with just these small things :peepoblanket:

That should be illegal :taegun:

How dare they force us to go without this smooch :somicry:

Music Bank better release this footage from their vault one day :knifeduck:

OMG, I would pay to see that reaction :TzuyuKek:

You should had done a live reaction to immortalize your surprise for eternity:jinjudge:

I don't appreciate the K-Unnies talking about Hyunlix Size difference today :stonemin:

Like this is no mere height difference, this is a PHYSIQUE DIFFERENCE LIKE WTF :uwot:

GZRmnk-XYAAaAOM

GZRmnk-XgAACoIH

What on EARTH is this?????

GZRmQ82WQAAVUR0

Felix just looks so SMOL????

GZRmQ89WMAAwVSy

GZRmQ88XoAAViry

FneD62pagAE4qs8

I hate EVERYTHING about this :yooheadache:

GZRmQ8-XQAAL_mR

FneEMU9aMAUGp3r

FneBUXDacAE7rRt

FneCz3daUAAqoLV

Fnfmu-XaIAUQ20V

Why does Hyunjin take up so much fxxking space?????

FneDh-6aQAAovxL

Fnfmu-xXkAArDg2

HYUNJIN'S HAND ON FELIX'S WAIST, I'M GONNA IMPLODE

FneBKJXaYAAwys8

FneBUXAaUAEEtAc

The hands, the HANDS, THE HANDSSSSSSS?????

FneBhpIacAAL4Lk

FneBhpBaMAE6ek4

THIS SHIT IS DISPICABLE

FneBhpLaUAI5Sof

GET ME OUT OF HERE BRO

1mcOZiC.gif

Something about these pictures has me feeling some type of way :ohmygod:

Why does Hyunjin just look HYUGE compared to tiny Piri :MomoShook:

The picture of them sitting cross legged on the floor is just UGH :hatwhat:

Felix literally looks like a teeny lil boi while Hyunjiniret looks like a MAN :bonadisgust:

It almost doesn't look real. Like Hyunjin is photoshopped to be bigger:squints:

Especially since the kids are iconic for being a SMOL group :CupPar:

Hyunlix usually look close in height to me, but I guess I've never looked super closely to analyze :wherearethelies:

Bro that hands compilation made me think of this :stonemin:

It's literally them and u can't convince me otherwise :jy:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
That should be illegal :taegun:

How dare they force us to go without this smooch :somicry:

Music Bank better release this footage from their vault one day :knifeduck:

OMG, I would pay to see that reaction :TzuyuKek:

You should had done a live reaction to immortalize your surprise for eternity:jinjudge:

Something about these pictures has me feeling some type of way :ohmygod:

Why does Hyunjin just look HYUGE compared to tiny Piri :MomoShook:

The picture of them sitting cross legged on the floor is just UGH :hatwhat:

Felix literally looks like a teeny lil boi while Hyunjiniret looks like a MAN :bonadisgust:

It almost doesn't look real. Like Hyunjin is photoshopped to be bigger:squints:

Especially since the kids are iconic for being a SMOL group :CupPar:

Hyunlix usually look close in height to me, but I guess I've never looked super closely to analyze :wherearethelies:

Bro that hands compilation made me think of this :stonemin:

It's literally them and u can't convince me otherwise :jy:

I didn't even EXPECT a Hyunlix, much less a reason to do a live reaction :yooheadache: You'll just have to take my word for it :peepoblanket:
I am DISGUSTED :peepoblanket: I'm still recovering from Hyunjin wearing the men's outfits and Felix wearing the matching women's outfits :yooheadache:

GZQqERLbwAAHV7Z

GZQqERJaEAAlGBK

GZQqERMaQAA-rRI

THE XL x XS Couple of ALL TIME :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It's just not lost on me how for these huge overseas events, Hyunlix be coupling :yooheadache:

Those matching shirts for the Met Gala :peepoblanket:

GXkt6BmacAA5Hbd

GXcIiLPbwAEjSmp

GXcIiLVbwAI4qMR

GXcIiLTa8AAhBYB

GXcIiLQbwAUefDk

And now these varsity jackets which aren't even the same brand but they're the ONLY TWO with jackets that look like this :yooheadache:

GZQKk_FbEAA1Btq

GZPm0XpbAAAWnbN

Everyone else has black sleeves, only Hyunlix have white sleeves :yooheadache:

GZRTb1jbUAAfJRC

WHICH THEY SHOWED OFF IN THEIR SOLO SHOT :yooheadache:

THEY'RE SO POWERFUL FOR THIS :yooheadache:

pB6qlAW.gif

THESE JACKETS WILL BE LIVING RENT FREE IN MY HEAD FOR THE NEXT MONTH

pB6qlAW.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
It's just not lost on me how for these huge overseas events, Hyunlix be coupling :yooheadache:

Those matching shirts for the Met Gala :peepoblanket:

GXkt6BmacAA5Hbd

GXcIiLPbwAEjSmp

GXcIiLVbwAI4qMR

GXcIiLTa8AAhBYB

GXcIiLQbwAUefDk

And now these varsity jackets which aren't even the same brand but they're the ONLY TWO with jackets that look like this :yooheadache:

GZQKk_FbEAA1Btq

GZPm0XpbAAAWnbN

Everyone else has black sleeves, only Hyunlix have white sleeves :yooheadache:

GZRTb1jbUAAfJRC

WHICH THEY SHOWED OFF IN THEIR SOLO SHOT :yooheadache:

THEY'RE SO POWERFUL FOR THIS :yooheadache:

THESE JACKETS WILL BE LIVING RENT FREE IN MY HEAD FOR THE NEXT MONTH

I told you the international events are where we always get the best Hyunlix :fab:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I really need to do "Hyunjin Owning Felix's Shoulder Compilation: 2024 Edition" because not that he doesn't always own it every year, but this has just been such an exceptionally powerful year for it :uwot:

0mbAZsL.gif

aIO6CAW.gif

GWoG7-kbYAAGzGE

GWoG7_MXMAA_6wh

JqaCDor.gif

GZPmB_Oa0AAk_Hy

GZQeDXQaIAA5Olk

GZP23wga4AAfDbw

GZPmjB5aYAAKbaS

GZQBmO4aUAAMuJX

It's basically his property at this point, he just wants to remind us every couple weeks :uwot:

I told you the international events are where we always get the best Hyunlix :fab:

SOMETHING GOTTA BE IN THE WATER OVER HERE OR SOMETHING :yooheadache: IT'S LIKE EVERY TIME THEY LEAVE KOREA, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
THIS WEEK IN HYUNLIX (240929 - 241005)

Sunday - Felix Possibly Wore Hyunjin's Hat at the Airport + (Flashback to Hyunjin Direction Felix in Cover Me in Celebration of Bang Chan Confirming Felix Sang the Falsetto)

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Monday - Clothing Ad Featuring Hyunlix, Japanese Magazine K-Star Featuring Hyunlix

GYuuoIsbsAAp3hh

GYxf5f0bQAMDv82

Tuesday - "Your Hero" Group Photo

GYyQgz0aEAASU0m

GYyufU2bQAIdosb

Wednesday - GIANT Teasers Released Together, Tommy Hilfiger???

GY4ivYvbIAAiSvp

GY4jnIza8AABxTN

GY4iwmdawAADZnL

GY4jpoMbAAAbdtC

GY4j18SaYAADPif

GY4jzP8bwAAOzOr

GY49XWKbQAALvfX

Thursday - Your Hero Photo

GY-B4kcbAAAgQcJ

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Looks like there will be some kind of content coming up :inspect:

GZWv3tsasAEDowx

From Felix's Runway Reflections

AUSSIE BROS EATING AUSSIE SNACKS :peepoblanket:

I can't wait for the Aussie Tour dates, they can't come soon enough :yooheadache:

Someone shared some photos today from DominATE Singapore when Hyunlix were playing with the water :peepoblanket:

GZWngX9asAECqlr

GZWngXabwAAvQbx

HYUNJIN'S SMILE WHEN HE THREW THE WATER, I'M IN DESPAIR :yooheadache:

We also as well as got more King Giant teasers today for Bang Chan, Lee Know, and Hyunjin's wife, so we should be getting Hyunlix tomorrow :peepoblanket:

When is our Hyunlix magazine coming out again, OP? :omgwhat:

I wanna see what amazing content they'll have in there :wherearethelies:

On the 30th :peepopbirthday:

And I still haven't bought it yet :yooheadache: But I follow a J-Hwangpiller and I know she got it so hopefully she will post some scans for whatever cute stuff is in there :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The last time Hyunlix were in Australia on their date :yooheadache: They were out until the sun went down

FpFizGCacAAhaEc

FpFizHJaIAEhNZ9

GZXVUZLa4AAX6PV

Hyunjin talked about this night out with Felix when they were on stage, too :yooheadache:

Baby Hyunlix in Australia :peepoblanket:

FpFNPteaAAAzQsV

FpFNQG-aMAI2gPn

Their Australian shenanigans :yooheadache:

PLEASE HYUNJIN ABOUT TO GO BACK HOME SOON

1mcOZiC.gif

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
The last time Hyunlix were in Australia on their date :yooheadache: They were out until the sun went down

FpFizGCacAAhaEc

FpFizHJaIAEhNZ9

GZXVUZLa4AAX6PV

Hyunjin talked about this night out with Felix when they were on stage, too :yooheadache:

Baby Hyunlix in Australia :peepoblanket:

FpFNPteaAAAzQsV

FpFNQG-aMAI2gPn

Their Australian shenanigans :yooheadache:

PLEASE HYUNJIN ABOUT TO GO BACK HOME SOON

1mcOZiC.gif

I NEED HYUNJIN'S AUSSIE ACCENT TO COME BACK RIGHT NOW :peepoblanket:

C'mon Australia dates! :poggers:

And when I saw Australia dates, I mean Hyunlix's dates in Australia :wesmart:

Top Bottom