Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THIS TASTE STAGE :yooheadache:

BRING TASTE BACK, I'M DESPERATE

giphy.gif

WHAT DOES A HOE HAVE TO DO TO GET SOME DANCERACHA STAGES IN THIS BI+CH? :yooheadache:

barbados-attitude.gif

DANCERACHA OWES US A LIVE AS WELL, WHERE IS IT????????????????????????

barbados-attitude.gif

THEY SAID THEY'D COME BACK IN TWO YEARS SINCE 2022, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS, WHERE THEY AT???????????????

barbados-attitude.gif

And since we're talking about Felix's falsettos lately, shoutout to the ICONIC falsetto at the end of Taste :yooheadache:

I NEED HYUNJIN'S AUSSIE ACCENT TO COME BACK RIGHT NOW :peepoblanket:

C'mon Australia dates! :poggers:

And when I saw Australia dates, I mean Hyunlix's dates in Australia :wesmart:

PLEASE THIS MAN GOT UP ON STAGE TALKING ABOUT "I WAS WALKING AROUND NEARBY WITH FELIX LAST NIGHT" HOW DO YOU JUST SAY THAT SO CASUALLY ON THE STAGE????????? :yooheadache: CASUALLY JUST????????

JUST ONE AUSTRALIA SELCA, I BEG, I'M ON MY KNEES

pB6qlAW.gif

Oh also IDK why the AMAs waited till today to post this but the kids talked a little bit about their Chk Chk Boom x Bye Bye Bye collab:peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It's not Friday yet, but I thought I'd provide @Wensuelrene with a mini spam of Baby Hyunlix :fab:

Baby Hyunjin cannot keep his hands out of Baby Felix's hair :uwot:

This live where Baby Hyunlix were glued together, keep playing feeties, and Baby Hyunjin left his phone with Baby Felix when he had to get up :yooheadache:

When the Baby Kids were out and Baby Hyunjin asked Baby Felix why he bought two bags of a snack and Baby Felix said because he'd never seen it before and wasn't sure if he'd be able to get it other places. But Baby Hyunjin told Baby Felix he could get it anywhere and then he just keeps lingering around where Baby Felix is sitting :peepoblanket:

Baby Hyunjin joining this VLive and sat in the chair with Baby Felix and he's claiming Baby Felix's shoulder within seconds :peepoblanket:

Baby School Uniform Hyunlix :yooheadache:

Baby Hyunlix on stage goofing around and then parting ways and of course they have to get in their baby ass slaps :fab:

Oh but Baby Hyunlix gaming together :yooheadache: So nostalgic with all their gaming and Tekken talk these days

That slumber party VLive where Baby Hyunlix were glued together, I think they were wearing couple bracelets and the ICONIC Baby Felix calling Baby Hyunjin "Jagiya" after he hit his head :yooheadache:

nZML6gN.gif

A4G55Rt.gif

LOVEY DOVEY BABY HYUNLIX, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO PURE, SO ADORABLE :peepoblanket:

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
It's not Friday yet, but I thought I'd provide @Wensuelrene with a mini spam of Baby Hyunlix :fab:

Baby Hyunjin cannot keep his hands out of Baby Felix's hair :uwot:

This live where Baby Hyunlix were glued together, keep playing feeties, and Baby Hyunjin left his phone with Baby Felix when he had to get up :yooheadache:

When the Baby Kids were out and Baby Hyunjin asked Baby Felix why he bought two bags of a snack and Baby Felix said because he'd never seen it before and wasn't sure if he'd be able to get it other places. But Baby Hyunjin told Baby Felix he could get it anywhere and then he just keeps lingering around where Baby Felix is sitting :peepoblanket:

Baby Hyunjin joining this VLive and sat in the chair with Baby Felix and he's claiming Baby Felix's shoulder within seconds :peepoblanket:

Baby School Uniform Hyunlix :yooheadache:

Baby Hyunlix on stage goofing around and then parting ways and of course they have to get in their baby ass slaps :fab:

Oh but Baby Hyunlix gaming together :yooheadache: So nostalgic with all their gaming and Tekken talk these days

That slumber party VLive where Baby Hyunlix were glued together, I think they were wearing couple bracelets and the ICONIC Baby Felix calling Baby Hyunjin "Jagiya" after he hit his head :yooheadache:

nZML6gN.gif

A4G55Rt.gif

LOVEY DOVEY BABY HYUNLIX, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO PURE, SO ADORABLE :peepoblanket:

All of these moments are so cute. :sejeongcry:

My favorite is the first one where Hyunjin is head patting Piri :somicry:

And then looks at him and smiles and goes back to petting him :yooheadache:

It's too cute for words :palcry:

I like how as soon as Hyunjin gives Felix his phone he just starts looking through it :TzuyuKek:

Baby gaming for years and Hyunjin is still desperate to try to poke fun at Felix despite sucking :JudgyDubu:

Their constant cuddles are so woam. They look so boyfriend :noooo:

Hyunjin has basically claimed Felix's body as his own since the fetus era. And he's always so lovey dovey on livestream :tears:

It's nice that we can always count on him to pamper Felix in any instance :wow:

nZML6gN.gif

Why is poor Bbokari alone on the floor??? :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: They could have at least put her with Jiniret in the back :poggers:

Top Bottom