💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

Them going running together sounds like the cutest thing :peepoblanket: Why is it so hard, though? Is Felix faster than him or the other way around? :yooheadache: Or are they just being the idiot couple and overdoing it? RUNNING VLOG WHEN?????

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Last night, I saw the Unnies using this Hwangpil hashtag to post some of their favorite moments, so I will be sharing the ones I saw :peepopbirthday:

The loving looks between the two of them this day :peepoblanket: Most people just point out Hyunjin but look at Felix

GVPMdXnaYAAC4kT

The way they smack each other when the other one is acting up in public

This very domestic behavior

Felix's snow heart for Hyunjin, I think the second was them talking about doing volunteer work together, their teddy bear Jeju date, and the most iconic moment when the kids are in a hotel and Hyunjin is calling Felix and YOU CAN HEAR HIM WHILE CHAN IS DOING CHAN'S ROOM AND HE CALLS "FELIX" BACK :yooheadache:

When the kids had to answer a TMI about Felix in order to leave the spa and Hyunjin threw the game on purpose so he and Felix could leave together :peepoblanket:

Why are you doing that, Felix?

o3KUSaK.gif

Why did you put your hood on and your headphones on top like Hyunjin as soon as you saw him, Felix?

o3KUSaK.gif

And then you smiled at him like that WHY

crying-wailing.gif

Hyunlix talking in UWU to each other

crying-wailing.gif

When they kids are trying to answer the questions but Hyunlix just feel like goofing around in the background

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

Why did you walk from another Zip Code to ask Hyunjin about which food was delicious, Felix?

monsta-x.gif

Why are you being so clingy, touching his thigh and shoulder?

monsta-x.gif

I think Hyunjin's enjoying this

monsta-x.gif

WHY ARE THEY CONSTANTLY REPEATING THIS WHENEVER THEY EAT

megan-interesting.gif

LIKE IT'S ALL THE TIME

megan-interesting.gif

Felix being extremely passionate about Hyunjin's sweat

THIS WAS SOME CRAZY ASS BEHAVIOR, THEY REALLY DOING THIS IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD

pB6qlAW.gif

WHEN FELIX WAS SITTING BETWEEN HYUNJIN'S LEGS IN THEIR TIK TOK LIVE AND THEY PROCEEDED TO FLIRT FOR AN HOUR TALKING ABOUT LOVE SONGS AND HYUNJIN ASSERTED DOMINANCE IN FRONT OF A HYUNJILLION PEOPLE

pB6qlAW.gif

THEM TOUCHING EACH OTHER IN THE ELEVATOR BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES

pB6qlAW.gif

THE WAY HYUNJIN HEADPATS FELIX AT THE AIRPORT, THEY'RE SO CUTE I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

pB6qlAW.gif

WE'RE LITERALLY NEVER GETTING BEAUTIFUL LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAUGH TO KEEP FROM CRYING

pB6qlAW.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Why is it so hard, though? Is Felix faster than him or the other way around? :yooheadache: Or are they just being the idiot couple and overdoing it?

Yeah, that about checks out :doge:

They just run forever I guess :doge: He said they ran 6 miles? No wonder it's so freaking hard~

Well, hey, enjoy that run, kings

Dea69Yl.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

This is seriously so wholesome~ Hyunlix shop together, go on dates together, play tekken together, and go running together~

crying-wailing.gif

This is so crazy adorable, I LIVE for this information, thank you for always keeping us updated, Hyunjin~

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
On that note, this is such a perfect way to describe Hyunlix :peepoblanket:

Their relationship is private, but not a secret :yooheadache: They don't go around recording every single thing they do together, but they're always telling us about their off-camera activities. Especially Hyunjin, I seriously thinks he brings up Felix out of nowhere sometimes just to update us.

giphy.gif

He's just always seemed to treat us like his gossip girls; he told us about his and Felix's dates in Paris, he told us when he lost the couple rings and even apologized for it like he'd let us down over it which is so??????? :peepoblanket: He talked about how Felix just lets him win when they're gaming, he told us about when they bought the teddy bear necklaces together??? It's like he just wants to let us know what he and Yongbokkie are up to~ Hyunjin is just a gem.

giphy.gif

HE DOESN'T HAVE TO TELL US ANY OF THIS, HE JUST DOES TO KEEP US UPDATED ON THEIR ALONE TIME. THE CUTEST EVER~

giphy.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭552,470
Yeah, that about checks out :doge:

They just run forever I guess :doge: He said they ran 6 miles? No wonder it's so freaking hard~

Well, hey, enjoy that run, kings

Dea69Yl.gif

They have such varied dates. Just running together? I wonder what they're talking about? :wherearethelies:

This is seriously so wholesome~ Hyunlix shop together, go on dates together, play tekken together, and go running together~

crying-wailing.gif

This is so crazy adorable, I LIVE for this information, thank you for always keeping us updated, Hyunjin~

crying-wailing.gif

I'm still convinced that Hyunjiniret feels the need to brag about all this time he spends with Felix, because Felix is less likely to share it himself. Just like when he proudly showed off uwu chicken Felix on stage. He seems to really like letting the world know how much he adores him :wow:

On that note, this is such a perfect way to describe Hyunlix :peepoblanket:

Their relationship is private, but not a secret :yooheadache: They don't go around recording every single thing they do together, but they're always telling us about their off-camera activities. Especially Hyunjin, I seriously thinks he brings up Felix out of nowhere sometimes just to update us.

giphy.gif

He's just always seemed to treat us like his gossip girls; he told us about his and Felix's dates in Paris, he told us when he lost the couple rings and even apologized for it like he'd let us down over it which is so??????? :peepoblanket: He talked about how Felix just lets him win when they're gaming, he told us about when they bought the teddy bear necklaces together??? It's like he just wants to let us know what he and Yongbokkie are up to~ Hyunjin is just a gem.

giphy.gif

HE DOESN'T HAVE TO TELL US ANY OF THIS, HE JUST DOES TO KEEP US UPDATED ON THEIR ALONE TIME. THE CUTEST EVER~

giphy.gif

He wants the world to know about his passion for Bbokari. :LovePar:Bbokari seems fine with their relationship being their own private thing, but Jiniret needs for everyone to know how deep his passions truly are. :heartublob:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
They have such varied dates. Just running together? I wonder what they're talking about? :wherearethelies:

I'm still convinced that Hyunjiniret feels the need to brag about all this time he spends with Felix, because Felix is less likely to share it himself. Just like when he proudly showed off uwu chicken Felix on stage. He seems to really like letting the world know how much he adores him :wow:

He wants the world to know about his passion for Bbokari. :LovePar:Bbokari seems fine with their relationship being their own private thing, but Jiniret needs for everyone to know how deep his passions truly are. :heartublob:

Running for exercize, and for six miles. They probably talk about everything under the sun :yooheadache: Imagine them sharing music like on their Tik Tok lives~ They're probably hyena laughing together and everything. :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

Hyunjin just can't resist, and I don't think anyone asked anything today in chat. He just thought about how he and Felix have been running recently and decided to talk about it. :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

The fact that they just choose to do so much stuff like gaming and exercize together is so wholesome, I LOVE THAT FOR THEM

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'M LOSINGMY MIND

DID HE JUST START TALKING ABOUT FELIX BECAUSE THE SONG REMINDED HIM OF FELIX OR??????? :yooheadache:

I saw most of the live but I really couldn't tell what he was talking about before this part. I don't think he was responding to a question because he usually reads the question first and it would have shown up like that in the translated post. I really think he brought up the running thing out of nowhere while he was SINGING THE SONG ABOUT LOSING VIDEO GAMES AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS WHERE YOU LOSE TRACK OF TIME AND RUNNING AND WATCHING MOVIES WITH SOMEONE

1mcOZiC.gif

I'M GOING TO END IT ALL

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OK but I see why Hyunjin said he was dying after running because ummm 6 miles is really a lot. I ran the mile in High School and that was exhausting. I can't imagine doing that 6 times :yooheadache: And it's not a treadmill either so they're just running, I guess along some route but yo, that's gotta be exhausting. And they choose to do this together?

crying-wailing.gif

He said they've been doing it lately so do they ALWAYS run 6mi?

crying-wailing.gif

Why can I not get over how crazy that is? Just the two of them, running to the point of exhaustion for exercize? :yooheadache: Why though? 6mi is well above and beyond the general recommendation for people who are not professional runners. It's like 1-3mi recommended for non-pros and they do 6mi?

crying-wailing.gif

Their bond is really that deep that they will just run 6mi together. The amount of time that would take, the amount of stuff they probably talk about, if they even have the energy to once they finish. :yooheadache: If they really do talk most of the mile, that's even more CRAZY, they probably talk about nonsense for hours or listen to music or just laugh and joke about whatever.

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OK HOL UP, I JUST SAW THIS TWEET AND THIS ISN'T EVEN THE FIRST TIME HYUNLIX HAVE WORN THESE NECKLACES TOGETHER??

GVP8FT3XwAAhOqS

They wore them back in the first Chk Chk Boom Stage, I can't believe I didn't notice this then. :yooheadache:

GS2RgjgaAAAtyvE

GS2RgjjaYAAn4bV

In the SKZ Talker scene where Hyunjin and Felix are together, only Hyunjin is wearing his at that time. Felix doesn't have his on until he's talking to Han. But you can see them wearing it in the photos and during the stage.

Now I'm convinced this is a couple necklace, because they're the only members wearing it here that I can tell? And we know other members have it.

GS2Q7MXbUAALA10

GS2Q7MVaoAA0lhw

Hyunlix's couple items don't depend on them being the only two to have it (since all the members share items amongst them), but just for them to coordinate wearing them together. And they did in the first Chk Chk Boom Stage, as well as when they recorded the One Kids Room (at least Han's episode).

I honestly don't think I noticed because they're different colors and usually their couple stuff is the same color. :yooheadache: But OMG, that's so cute! I hope they wear them more often, I love seeing them embracing the fire/water motif lately :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,293,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I forgot to post the cute kitten

Now I post the cute kitten simping over the himbo weasel

GVRPGSuW8AAkgCa

GVRPIs1W8AAQQoi

GVRPNzGWgAEspGK

GVRPWVaWcAAy9Ou

How am I supposed to cope with this???

1mcOZiC.gif

WHAT IF HE LOOKS AT HIM LIKE THAT ON THEIR RUNNING DATES??

1mcOZiC.gif

HE'S INTO HYUNJIN BEING SWEATY WHAT IF FOND FELIX SMILES @ SWEATY MESS HYUNJIN AFTER THEY RUN 6 MILES TOGETHER

1mcOZiC.gif

Top Bottom