eddie-long-crying.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,056,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
These gotta be like SUSSIEST moments (ignore the way the tweets embed, I'm only focusing on the one at the bottom so some will repeat since these are all follow up tweets from one person)

Truly ICONIC, Hyunjin is well able to outrun Felix here but he just gives up for no reason :doge:

GSL5nJPbkAAjN0B

And Felix catches Hyunjin by hugging him when he caught everyone else by tagging them???

megan-interesting.gif

Hyunjin just grabs Felix's suitcase for him in the most boyfriend way ever??? Like Felix was about to get it himself and he just

giphy.gif

When they played soccer together he just can't stop calling out to Felix.

He can't help himself, I swear

The way he literally cannot stop vomiting out praises for Felix whenever he can. He is SO smitten :yooheadache:

When everyone else hugs Felix VS when Hyunjin hugs Felix :peepoblanket: He gets so smiley the second Hyunjin even speaks. And Hyunjin's smiling so cutely, too!

Hyunjin ALWAYS has to take care of Felix or protect his image SKSSKJSKKS

THIS IS THE WORST. EVERY TIME FELIX IS DOING SOMETHING CUTE AND HYUNJIN CRINGES OUT OF HIS MIND, THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS LOOKING AT HIS REACTION

XV8R4NQ.gif

WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT, BANG CHAN??? WHY HYUNJIN SPECIFICALLY?????????????????????????????????????

XV8R4NQ.gif

This one is SUPER?????????? Han asks Hyunjin to date him and Felix starts shaking his head "no". And when Hyunjin said "I can't, I already have someone," why does Felix look so relieved???????????????????????????????????

XV8R4NQ.gif

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE AND WHY ARE YOU GLANCING IN FELIX'S DIRECTION AND WHY WAS HE TELLING YOU TO SAY NO

XV8R4NQ.gif

THIS ONE GOTTA BE PSYCHOTIC.

So Changbin reached around Felix's chest and Felix checks for whose hand it is by CHECKING THE RING FINGER??????????

Because Hyunjin wore their couple rings on his ring finger so he knew it wasn't Hyunjin BUT DOES HYUNJIN JUST TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT OFTEN???

And then Hyunjin just starts calling Felix from the side like he's upset by this and Han has to tell him everything's fine????

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

I don't even have the brain capacity to understand what all was happening there but whatever it was I'M GOING MAD

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,056,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The fact that I missed this is crazy, I'm still not over it :yooheadache:

GVP8FT3XwAAhOqS

It's not like they were hiding it, but I guess since they weren't side-by-side with it on until the group picture, it wasn't so obvious

GS2RgjgaAAAtyvE

And what's also crazy is this is one of the few group pictures from the ATE music shows where they aren't beside each other. They were by each other in like half of them, I wanna say? But it also just so happened to be where they first showed this necklace. And then for One Kid's Room, they also wore it when they weren't beside each other. :peepoblanket: It's like they feel better with something matching when they're apart from each other~
How many new couple items do they have that I just never noticed because they're not super blatant unless you're looking for it? :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,056,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WHY DID HYUNJIN SMILE WHEN HE MENTIONED YONGBOK :yooheadache:

KILLMEICANTDOTHIS

crying-wailing.gif

But he didn't say "running isn't easy", he said "running with Yongbok isn't easy"

crying-wailing.gif

WHY THO

crying-wailing.gif

Are they always running 6 miles whenever they run?

crying-wailing.gif

Do they just want to spend a lot of time together?

crying-wailing.gif

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SO MANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THEM RUNNING TOGETHER AND CAN'T VERBALIZE ANY OF IT~ IT'S JUST TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD

crying-wailing.gif

THE FIRST HYUNJIN LIVESTREAM I CAUGHT LIVE AND IT'S THIS ONE, GOD BLESS

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,056,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Look at THEM

I will never get over when Felix holds Hyunjin's hand whenever it's around his shoulder :yooheadache:

crying-wailing.gif

Hyunjin encouraging Felix when he's pouting and sadge, why don't I just enditall

crying-wailing.gif

When Felix gave Hyunjin a Hyunjillion won in FIFA cash for his birthday

crying-wailing.gif

WHEN THEY WERE SMOL IDIOT COUPLE CUTIES DURING THIS SLUMBER PARTY EPISODE

PLEASE GIVE THEM ANOTHER CENTER PART LIKE THIS OR ACTUALLY JUST GIVE ME THEIR SUBUNIT

FELIX ALWAYS MAKIG HEARTS FOR HYUNJIN

HE CAN'T EVEN WRITE HYUNJIN'S NAME WITHOUT WRITING A HEART

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,056,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
KANT BELIEVE FELIX REALLY SIMPED FOR HYUNJIN ON LIVE TELEVISION

HOW DID WE LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS

crying-wailing.gif

THE WAY HYUNJIN KNOWS FELIX SO WELL, HE'S THE ONLY PERSON TO SUSPECT HIM HERE

But lowkey, I think he just ENJOYS saying "Felix", it's like bro's favorite English word.

crying-wailing.gif

I love whenever they're being cute before music shows

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,056,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

No, that's not right. That day, Hwang Pil really did something suspicious. He uploaded each other's photos on his own Instagram...
If you took a picture of the other person, you could have just sent it to them via KakaoTalk, but why did you take a picture of the other person and upload it to your Instagram with the other person tagged in it?
What is the purpose of this? . .

What's even good with them?

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,056,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'M GOING TO GO INSANE IF I DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS :yooheadache:

THE SONG HE'S SINGING TO REALLY IS SO HYUNLIX, ISN'T IT?????????????

GVVBqs9XUAAc9CG

THIS IS THE PART HE'S SINGING BEFORE HE STARTS TALKING ABOUT FELIX :peepoblanket:ABOUT LOSING NINTENDO GAMES

BUT LIKE

1mcOZiC.gif

AND THEN HE IMMEDIATELY BRINGS UP FELIX FOR NO FREAKING REASON

1mcOZiC.gif

WHY

1mcOZiC.gif

DID THE THOUGHT OF LOSING VIDEO GAMES MAKE HYUNJIN THINK ABOUT FELIX BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN PLAYING SO MUCH TEKKEN LATELY

1mcOZiC.gif

GVVBquBWgAEVGkl

TALKING UNTIL YOU LOSE TRACK OF TIME??? :yooheadache:

LIKE IN THEIR TIK TOK LIVE WHERE HYUNJIN SAID HE WAS ONLY GONNA STAY FOR A FEW MINUTES BUT HE ENDED UP STAYING FOR AN HOUR?????

1mcOZiC.gif

OR WHEN THEY HAD SOME DEEP CONVERSATION FOR 4 HOURS IN A HOTEL WHEN THEY WERE OVERSEAS AND ENDED UP HUGGING EACH OTHER TO SLEEP??? :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

GVVBqv8WoAAYwkX

THEIR WHOLE VIBE IS THAT THEY CAN JUST DO WHATEVER OR EVERYTHING OR NOTHING AND THEY WOULD ENJOY IT AS LONG AS IT'S THE TWO OF THEM.

1mcOZiC.gif

HOW CAN IT NOT REMIND YOU OF THEM???? :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

AND IT WAS DURING THIS SONG THAT HYUNJIN JUST BROUGHT UP OUT OF NOWHERE THAT HE AND FELIX HAD BEEN RUNNING RECENTLY???

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY DIDN'T EVEN RUN THAT DAY, BUT HE JUST REMEMBERED SOME RANDOM ACTIVITY THEY DID TOGETHER AND STARTED TALKING ABOUT IT WHILE SINGING THE SONG ABOUT DOING RANDOM SHIT WITH SOMEONE YOU'RE DOWN HORRENDOUS FOR????

1mcOZiC.gif

WHY DID HE SMILE WHEN HE STARTED TALKING ABOUT THEM RUNNING, I'M IN SHAMBLES

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,056,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin is LIVE and he went to get a peach to eat, so the fans asked him the peach question again: "do you prefer hard peaches (takbok) soft peaches (mulbok) or Yongbok (Felix)" and said they would pick Yongbok AND HE AGREED.

Of course he picked Yongbok, he always picks Yongbok :yooheadache: Two years ago he also picked Yongbok

And two years before that, too

Last edited:
Top Bottom