GV5DrbeboAApEv_

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Felix and Lee Know took a picture with the Tommy Hilfiger Marketing Manager, so they're expected to be the ones to go to the fashion show~

GV6G_5_XEAEurwJ

Why are they always answering questions the same way?

MORE PICTURES OMG I'M GONNA DIE

GV7ScfqbgAADLlb

GV7Scfqa0AAnEdR

GV7ScfpaoAEbYRO

GV7ScfraoAAUZ4g

Hyunjin's full live is out, too

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
Felix and Lee Know took a picture with the Tommy Hilfiger Marketing Manager, so they're expected to be the ones to go to the fashion show~

GV6G_5_XEAEurwJ

Why are they always answering questions the same way?

MORE PICTURES OMG I'M GONNA DIE

GV7ScfqbgAADLlb

GV7Scfqa0AAnEdR

GV7ScfpaoAEbYRO

GV7ScfraoAAUZ4g

Hyunjin's full live is out, too

They're so adorable. Do you think we'll get pictures or a vlog from the fashion show :CupPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I still can't believe this is a real photo :stonemin:

GV1DqGrX0AA8B5h

THEY'RE NOT SERIOUS WITH THIS

GV1mGZUXIAAL6TO

WHAT IS THE REASON FELIX IS ALL THE WAY BACK THERE WHEN THERE'S PLENTY OF SPACE UP FRONT??? :uwot:

In the photo from Saturday, Han is like SLIGHTLY in front of the Maknae line, but they're still pretty much lined up normally.

GVwEsm_aAAA5AwN

WHAT THE FXXK IS THIS

GV1mGZSXsAAPpQE

YOU ARE SO FAR BACK THAT YOU ARE PRESSED INTO HYUNJIN'S SHOE. YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS :stonemin:

He's not even IN the front row anymore, you might as well just be in the back row with Hyunjin.

IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS NOT ON PURPOSE??? :uwot:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
LOOK AT THEM BEING IN SYNC WITH EACH OTHER

IDK IF ONE OF THEM IS INTENTIONALLY MIMICKING THE OTHER OR IF THEY'RE JUST UNCONCIOUSLY DOING IT BUT IT'S SO ADORABLE

XV8R4NQ.gif

JUST SOULMATE THINGS

XV8R4NQ.gif

Hyunjin apparently leaving the lineup to stand next to Felix :peepoblanket:

GV8gSXEWgAApi9K

Package deal, do not separate EVER :yooheadache:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
I still can't believe this is a real photo :stonemin:

GV1DqGrX0AA8B5h

THEY'RE NOT SERIOUS WITH THIS

GV1mGZUXIAAL6TO

WHAT IS THE REASON FELIX IS ALL THE WAY BACK THERE WHEN THERE'S PLENTY OF SPACE UP FRONT??? :uwot:

In the photo from Saturday, Han is like SLIGHTLY in front of the Maknae line, but they're still pretty much lined up normally.

GVwEsm_aAAA5AwN

WHAT THE FXXK IS THIS

GV1mGZSXsAAPpQE

YOU ARE SO FAR BACK THAT YOU ARE PRESSED INTO HYUNJIN'S SHOE. YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS :stonemin:

He's not even IN the front row anymore, you might as well just be in the back row with Hyunjin.

IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS NOT ON PURPOSE??? :uwot:

We should get a behind the scenes of this photo. There are so many possibilities of what happened here. Did Felix just naturally move back to Hyunjin? Did Hyunjin assert his dominance and call Felix over? Did the former President tell them to stand like that. We wonder... :wherearethelies:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We should get a behind the scenes of this photo. There are so many possibilities of what happened here. Did Felix just naturally move back to Hyunjin? Did Hyunjin assert his dominance and call Felix over? Did the former President tell them to stand like that. We wonder... :wherearethelies:

Bro if I don't find out ANYTHING else from the entirety of this world tour, I need to know this :uwot: Like HOW did he get back there? I mean, if it's Hyunjin's doing, it's giving that one fetus video where Felix is shoved between Hyunjin's legs and he keep tugging on Felix's shirt for the entire video for ABSOLUTELY no reason

There's no reason for this, Felix could be sitting in front of Hyunjin normally, but he's just in between his legs because reasons. :stonemin: And Hyunjin is fighting with this shirt like he doesn't understand why Felix is wearing one. :stonemin: And when he's not grabbing his shirt, he's got his hands around his neck like what's happening??

We still need to figure out how this

GUgO0Z-boAAl5Bk

Became this

GUcsT-ua0AAL4em

Why did Hyunjin move? Who moved him?:uwot: We're just supposed to all pretend we don't see a single person moved and it just so happened to be Hyunjin and he just so happened to move next to Felix?

But AIN'T NO WAY THIS IS NATURAL, HE HAS TO BE ABLE TO SEE HOW FAR BACK HE IS AND CAN FEEL A WHOLE OTHER HUMAN BEING GLUED TO HIS BACK :stonemin:

GV1mGZUXIAAL6TO

Also TF do you mean "former" President, you can't overthrow him :stonemin:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
Bro if I don't find out ANYTHING else from the entirety of this world tour, I need to know this :uwot: Like HOW did he get back there? I mean, if it's Hyunjin's doing, it's giving that one fetus video where Felix is shoved between Hyunjin's legs and he keep tugging on Felix's shirt for the entire video for ABSOLUTELY no reason

There's no reason for this, Felix could be sitting in front of Hyunjin normally, but he's just in between his legs because reasons. :stonemin: And Hyunjin is fighting with this shirt like he doesn't understand why Felix is wearing one. :stonemin: And when he's not grabbing his shirt, he's got his hands around his neck like what's happening??

We still need to figure out how this

GUgO0Z-boAAl5Bk

Became this

GUcsT-ua0AAL4em

Why did Hyunjin move? Who moved him?:uwot: We're just supposed to all pretend we don't see a single person moved and it just so happened to be Hyunjin and he just so happened to move next to Felix?

But AIN'T NO WAY THIS IS NATURAL, HE HAS TO BE ABLE TO SEE HOW FAR BACK HE IS AND CAN FEEL A WHOLE OTHER HUMAN BEING GLUED TO HIS BACK :stonemin:

GV1mGZUXIAAL6TO

Also TF do you mean "former" President, you can't overthrow him :stonemin:

Let's hope for a vlog showing this moment so we can get the backstory :jinjudge:

I overthrew him when he overthrew Bbokari into that crowd :judgingyou:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Can you believe all the Hyunlix we've gotten in ATE era and how all of it has been the most ICONIC EVER?? :yooheadache:

The romantic Stray Kids movie date, them gaming together, not only twice in SKZ Talker, but also playing the dance dance revolution thingy at the Spotify Behind the scenes :peepoblanket: + THE MOST PRECIOUS DANCING ON SPOTIFY K-POP WITH THE MOST PRECIOUS SMILEY FELIX BECAUSE HYUNJIN JUST WANTED TO PLAY WITH HIM AND FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE GAME :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

+ Fooling around stretching together in JJAM Behind the scenes, and Hyunjin whining about noodles to Felix, and the way they were pretty much glued together in all of those Allure/Teen Vogue/GQ contents( and even their own SKZ content, like 8 times out of 10, they'll be side by side), and their couple looks and couple necklaces:peepoblanket: Not to mention how they keep getting all these parts in the choreo where they have an interaction like My Amigo and the low-five, and the JJAM love tap:yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

And this isn't even talking about all of the concert content where Felix can't stop smacking Hyunjin's ass and Hyunjin can't stop playing in Felix's hair and they're holding hands and rising from the floor asserting dominance and always somehow ending up beside each other throughout the night and smiling so beautifully at each other :yooheadache: Or throwing water at each other and the headpats and the laughing together and the FONDNESS

1mcOZiC.gif

Or all the stuff off-camera like them running together or whatever this shit is with the coconut water or playing Tekken in each others' rooms and the fact that Hyunjin can't STFU about Felix in any content or any Insta live or any show he's on, he always has to talk about how Felix is his favorite part in every damn song and how he thinks he's so cool or when he decided to confirm that he and Felix bought the teddy necklaces together and how he keeps showing off the teddy bear in his live.

1mcOZiC.gif

Or the way they're still always beside each other at the airport and pretty much always make the Dispatch thumbnail, but they're also low-key matching with their outfits or shoes or just doing cute things like making the heart before Lollapalooza or whatever they were laughing about when Felix was touching Hyunjin's sunglasses when they were on the way to Milan

1mcOZiC.gif

And I'm only talking about ATE era, what about their Paris date at the start of the year where they spent the whole day together and went to museums and ate at restaurants and Hyunjin said it was a very real, wonderful date and they spent so much time talking that he was hoarse at the end of the day

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO END UP TOGETHER, NO MATTER WHAT, THEY CANNOT BE SEPERATED

1mcOZiC.gif

I'M KILLING MYSELF I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, WHATEVER THE REST OF THE YEAR BRINGS, I HAVE BEEN SO WELL FED

1mcOZiC.gif

Let's hope for a vlog showing this moment so we can get the backstory :jinjudge:

I overthrew him when he overthrew Bbokari into that crowd :judgingyou:

I reject your attempt at overthrowing our supreme leader :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND I'M STILL SUFFERING :yooheadache:

WHY DID HYUNJIN START TALKING ABOUT YONGBOKS OUT OF NOWHERE WHILE LISTENING TO THE HYUNLIX CODED SONG

XV8R4NQ.gif

WHY WAS HE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED DAYS AGO BUT DIDN'T FEEL A NEED TO MENTION UNTIL HE WAS LISTENING TO THE HYUNLIX CODED SONG

XV8R4NQ.gif

WHY DO THEY RUN FOR 6 MILES

XV8R4NQ.gif

DO THEY LISTEN TO THE HYUNLIX CODED SONG WHILE THEY RUN FOR 6 MILES

XV8R4NQ.gif

THIS FACTOID WILL LIVE RENT FREE IN MY MIND FOR ETERNITY EVEN IF HE NEVER TALKS ABOUT IT AGAIN

XV8R4NQ.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
They're literally the two kids in class you can never sit next to each other because they'll misbehave, so you separate them and they still act up

LV Insta Update with Felix

Versace with Hyunjin

Apparently Hyunjin also does pottery

Tommy Hilfiger

Hyunjin's Postings Today

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
BRUH, THIS ANGLE OF DOMINATE D-1 BACK DOOR

The way Hyunjin clearly looks at his own door and just goes in Felix's door anyway???

XV8R4NQ.gif

And they both start laughing because he's in the wrong spot

XV8R4NQ.gif

WAT'S GOING ON, WHY'S HE LIKE THIS

XV8R4NQ.gif

UH OH, @Wensuelrene :uwot: It's gone from worse to worser

Did Hyunjin just feel up Felix's chest, his shoulders, and everything else in these Hand Tickle moments?

eddie-long-crying.gif

Also they're literally BARELY even trying to do the choreo correctly at this part, they're SO focused on just flirting in front of the whole audience :stonemin:

eddie-long-crying.gif

They can't rejoin hands, Felix is laughing too hard, his clothes are falling off, Hyunjin's not even pretending to try in the dance practice when he ruffles Felix's hair

eddie-long-crying.gif

I also love how while Felix is laughing down, half the time Hyunjin is pretending this is all perfectly normal and he's not responsible for any of this :uwot:

eddie-long-crying.gif

I think your list is in danger :doge:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
BRUH, THIS ANGLE OF DOMINATE D-1 BACK DOOR

The way Hyunjin clearly looks at his own door and just goes in Felix's door anyway???

XV8R4NQ.gif

And they both start laughing because he's in the wrong spot

XV8R4NQ.gif

WAT'S GOING ON, WHY'S HE LIKE THIS

XV8R4NQ.gif

UH OH, @Wensuelrene :uwot: It's gone from worse to worser

Did Hyunjin just feel up Felix's chest, his shoulders, and everything else in these Hand Tickle moments?

eddie-long-crying.gif

Also they're literally BARELY even trying to do the choreo correctly at this part, they're SO focused on just flirting in front of the whole audience :stonemin:

eddie-long-crying.gif

They can't rejoin hands, Felix is laughing too hard, his clothes are falling off, Hyunjin's not even pretending to try in the dance practice when he ruffles Felix's hair

eddie-long-crying.gif

I also love how while Felix is laughing down, half the time Hyunjin is pretending this is all perfectly normal and he's not responsible for any of this :uwot:

eddie-long-crying.gif

I think your list is in danger :doge:

WHO RAISED THESE TWO????? Where are their manners? :wut: How much longer will this go on? :somicry:At this point I'm halfway expecting Hyunjin to lean down and give Felix a forehead smooch at one of these concerts before the tour is over :omgwhat:

Top Bottom