#FREE THE BOYS
HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THESE PHOTOS

GV9weVVaoAEafO6

GWAWYQlWcAAWVFj

GWAWYVyWcAAS2N3

GWAWYW2WYAANaxg

A HYUNLIX ERA FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS

eddie-long-crying.gif

WHO RAISED THESE TWO????? Where are their manners? :wut: How much longer will this go on? :somicry:At this point I'm halfway expecting Hyunjin to lean down and give Felix a forehead smooch at one of these concerts before the tour is over :omgwhat:

I wouldn't be surprised at this point, they're just inventing new ways to flirt on stage now

eddie-long-crying.gif

I hope Felix keeps smacking his ass during tickle time

eddie-long-crying.gif

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
IT'S SO BIZARRE

Hyunjin not only goes through the wrong door, but then he goes on Felix's left side where Bang Chan is when he's supposed to be on Felix's right side where there's obviously no one because that's his spot? :uwot:

How did he end up going all the way over there?

monsta-x.gif

How many times did they rehearse this but somehow Hyunjin forgot which side of Felix he's supposed to be on? :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

You can't convince me this wasn't on purpose. Even if he forgot which door was his to go in, why did he go on the wrong side of Felix after that?

monsta-x.gif

Was he that discombobulated that he just forgot everything? :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

I don't think it was a mistake, I think Hyunjin knew Felix was behind that door and his body just moved in that direction :uwot:

monsta-x.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
IT'S JUST SO FUNNY HOW MUCH THEY GOOF AROUND DURING THUNDEROUS

GV_Zf9RaoAAPLfg

GV_Zf9FaoAAy3Wl

They could at least pretend they care about the choreography during this part :yooheadache:

GV_Zf9NacAA35Wn

GV_aEzbbAAE8yTH

IT'S WILD HOW THE CHOREO IS SECONDARY TO THE FLIRTING, I ADORE IT

I demand they give me a forehead smooch at the next concert. We've got plenty of hand tickles and ponytail grabs. I want the lips on his head. :PolicePar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

Cr.

I just came across this video from the 2000-liner slumber party and bruh :doge:

President Seungmin really trying to get his and the Sunshine Twins hands cut up :uwot: AND NONE OF THEM QUESTIONED WHY THEY SHOULD PUT THEIR HANDS UNDER THE KNIFE

This is also cute Danceracha moment

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm strongly considering getting up at 3 AM or whatever the hell time the concert starts on Saturday :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

Not to actually see it live since that's barely even an option, I think all people could get the other day was audio only.

But because I have somewhere to be later on in the day and I really don't feel like sifting through hundreds of tweets for like 2-3 hours before I have to go, which I won't in any universe finish, and then have hundreds more to get to afterwards :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

Not that anyone else uses this thread other than me but we have 4K views so I know we have lurkers so I just feel kinda obligated to :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

If I can just post the updates as they happen, at least I won't be drowning in posts when I get up normally because this past weekend was a lot to manage :uwot:

nr9h7ct.gif

Eh, I'll see what I end up doing :yooheadache:

nr9h7ct.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Doesn't it feel like Felix is trying to speedrun the hand tickle?:inspect:

He almost looks like he's trying to beat the speed at which Hyunjin lets go of his hand to go for the ponytail :uwot:

Which is simply not possible, unless he damn near starts tickling before he even gets on the ground, Hyunjin is consistently ready to goof around a lot quicker during most of these.

This is all getting very silly :doge:And I hope it gets sillier

utTdho1.gif

WHY EVERY GIF I MAKE TURNS OUT HUGE?

I will make my prediction that as long as Felix's hair is grabbable, Hyunjin will go for it during tickle time

af7451077aedff483b09bfb884f4927638ce080b.gifv

Now on D-2, it wasn't up and Hyunjin still headpatted anyway. But we know he's not opposed to a modern day tickle because they did it in Milan and Felix's hair was even tied then

You know, I almost wonder if Hyunjin was going to try to go for Felix's hair, because he looked like he was looking at Felix and he usually doesn't look for a normal tickle. He only looks when he's going to do something nefarious so he doesn't miss. :uwot:

Like every single one of these is nefarious.:doge:

While most of these are normal tickles~ And in most of them, they don't look at each other~

So the fact that he looked in Milan, I feel like maybe he wanted to. Not only that, he lets go of Felix's hand entirely, which he would only really do if he was planning to move his hand somewhere else. Maybe when Felix grabbed his hand back, he just didn't bother. :uwot:

Now the real question is if Felix is going to keep smacking Hyunjin's ass and I hope he does

Because if Hyunjin is just going to keep winning and leaving Felix's hand hanging, he might as well just use it for something :doge: I support the continued ass smack in retaliation for the ponytail wiggle.

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170

Hyunjin looks like Felix's bodyguard :wherearethelies: Which I guess makes sense, since he seems to have claimed ownership of him.

I'm strongly considering getting up at 3 AM or whatever the hell time the concert starts on Saturday :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

Not to actually see it live since that's barely even an option, I think all people could get the other day was audio only.

But because I have somewhere to be later on in the day and I really don't feel like sifting through hundreds of tweets for like 2-3 hours before I have to go, which I won't in any universe finish, and then have hundreds more to get to afterwards :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

Not that anyone else uses this thread other than me but we have 4K views so I know we have lurkers so I just feel kinda obligated to :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

If I can just post the updates as they happen, at least I won't be drowning in posts when I get up normally because this past weekend was a lot to manage :uwot:

nr9h7ct.gif

Eh, I'll see what I end up doing :yooheadache:

nr9h7ct.gif

Prioritize the forehead smooth that I'm manifesting and save the rest for later! :TipPar:

Correction, we actually have 5K views now

tenor.gif

The most of any OTP thread on H+

tenor.gif

What a LEGENDARY duo, we love to see it

0mbAZsL.gif

8c99b0864f9ef91c9646a0ca40e36d5c.gif

It's all thanks to you, Queen.

Doesn't it feel like Felix is trying to speedrun the hand tickle?:inspect:

He almost looks like he's trying to beat the speed at which Hyunjin lets go of his hand to go for the ponytail :uwot:

Which is simply not possible, unless he damn near starts tickling before he even gets on the ground, Hyunjin is consistently ready to goof around a lot quicker during most of these.

This is all getting very silly :doge:And I hope it gets sillier

utTdho1.gif

WHY EVERY GIF I MAKE TURNS OUT HUGE?

I will make my prediction that as long as Felix's hair is grabbable, Hyunjin will go for it during tickle time

af7451077aedff483b09bfb884f4927638ce080b.gifv

Now on D-2, it wasn't up and Hyunjin still headpatted anyway. But we know he's not opposed to a modern day tickle because they did it in Milan and Felix's hair was even tied then

You know, I almost wonder if Hyunjin was going to try to go for Felix's hair, because he looked like he was looking at Felix and he usually doesn't look for a normal tickle. He only looks when he's going to do something nefarious so he doesn't miss. :uwot:

Like every single one of these is nefarious.:doge:

While most of these are normal tickles~ And in most of them, they don't look at each other~

So the fact that he looked in Milan, I feel like maybe he wanted to. Not only that, he lets go of Felix's hand entirely, which he would only really do if he was planning to move his hand somewhere else. Maybe when Felix grabbed his hand back, he just didn't bother. :uwot:

Now the real question is if Felix is going to keep smacking Hyunjin's ass and I hope he does

Because if Hyunjin is just going to keep winning and leaving Felix's hand hanging, he might as well just use it for something :doge: I support the continued ass smack in retaliation for the ponytail wiggle.

WE NEED THE FOREHEAD SMOOCH :PolicePar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin looks like Felix's bodyguard :wherearethelies: Which I guess makes sense, since he seems to have claimed ownership of him.

Prioritize the forehead smooth that I'm manifesting and save the rest for later! :TipPar:

8c99b0864f9ef91c9646a0ca40e36d5c.gif

It's all thanks to you, Queen.

WE NEED THE FOREHEAD SMOOCH :PolicePar:

He looks like his frickin boyfie :stonemin:

Why would I get up at 3AM for a forehead smooch and nothing else? :uwot:

It's thanks to US, we are a democracy :stonemin:

aIO6CAW.gif

Until we see a smooch attempt, I'm betting on headpats and ass smacks :fab:

Last edited:
Top Bottom