💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Daily reminder that this hug was in response to winning a rock-paper-scissors game :yooheadache:

ftRCexH.gif

LOOK AT THEIR FACES, THEY'RE SQUEEZING EACH OTHER OVER THIS:yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

LEGIT OVERJOYED, I'M QUIVERING:peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY WON ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS AND ARE HUGGING LIKE THEY JUST WON THE OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL :peepoblanket: IT'S LEGITIMATELY MY FAVORITE HYUNLIX HUG

1mcOZiC.gif

You know seeing it side by side with the other members, they DO look a bit odd :MomoShook:

SAD
2BnHeXR.png

"A BIT" ODD :doge:

I WOULD CALL IT MORE ODD THAN JUST A BIT :stonemin:

It's okay, sad Quokka, you'll probably get more smol baby Quokka in a day, and maybe Seungmin will throw Bbokari off a building again :sehunehh:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm awares that I just proc'd a new page, I'm just bringing these over so I can yell about them some more

GWJCptBbYAASAIb

GWJCpuzasAAyS1U

STANDING OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB AND THEY DON'T CARE, THEY JUST FELT LIKE TROLLING A LITTLE

GWJAyj4asAIhqGj

GWJA3CLWIAA9gAG

JUST FELT LIKE IT WAS A GOOD DAY TO BE BOYFRENS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND WE ALL JUST PRETEND WE DON'T SEE IT

lol-cardi.gif

GENUINELY HOPE THEY NEVER EXPLAIN THIS AND LEAVE ME TO LOSE MY MIND OVER IT FOREVER

lol-cardi.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
It's okay, sad Quokka, you'll probably get more smol baby Quokka in a day, and maybe Seungmin will throw Bbokari off a building again :sehunehh:

GIRL :knifeduck:

I'm awares that I just proc'd a new page, I'm just bringing these over so I can yell about them some more

GWJCptBbYAASAIb

GWJCpuzasAAyS1U

STANDING OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB AND THEY DON'T CARE, THEY JUST FELT LIKE TROLLING A LITTLE

GWJAyj4asAIhqGj

GWJA3CLWIAA9gAG

JUST FELT LIKE IT WAS A GOOD DAY TO BE BOYFRENS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND WE ALL JUST PRETEND WE DON'T SEE IT

lol-cardi.gif

GENUINELY HOPE THEY NEVER EXPLAIN THIS AND LEAVE ME TO LOSE MY MIND OVER IT FOREVER

lol-cardi.gif

They'll explain it the day they explain coconut water, the situation with the ending concert picture, and the noodle cut. :iwillfightyou:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
They'll explain it the day they explain coconut water, the situation with the ending concert picture, and the noodle cut. :iwillfightyou:

NO, THEY NEED TO EXPLAIN COCONUT WATER :knifeduck:The rest can be left to my imagination...but they should also explain those other things, too:knifeduck:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Still debating if I'm getting up for this concert tomorrow

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

Like the more I think about it, the more I feel like I have to

I CANNOT BE ASSED to go though 300+ tweets, leave for like 2 hours, and oh now I have 200 more tweets to go through + the 250 tweets I didn't finish getting through in the morning

I'd do it if I had nowhere the be, but it's such a pain if I have to stop and leave.

Meanwhile, it doesn't matter if I'm walking around like a zombie at this event, I'd rather sleep like every 30 minutes and post the Hyunlix than have to do it all in the morning

PAIN

I BETTER BE REWARDED WITH SOMETHING INSANE FOR MY SUFFERING. LIKE A SELCA

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Throwing out a wild guess for One Kids Room tomorrow, IDK, I don't think we'll get Hyunlix this soon.

o3KUSaK.gif

No real reason why I think that, I just feel like they'll be in the middle-ish :doge:

o3KUSaK.gif

We got a 3Racha and a Danceracha so tomorrow could be I.N or Mr. President if they're doing it like that

o3KUSaK.gif

They could also just be going in order of roommates but we wouldn't know that until the 4th week if we see like, Mr. President tomorrow and the Felix the week after or vice versa.

o3KUSaK.gif

In any case, whoever is tomorrow, Hyunlix could literally do nothing in the episode except breathe and I will still be going on an unhinged rant about this goof of all time in their Stray Kids MV pics being the same fxxking picture as each other :stonemin:

GWJAyj4asAIhqGj

GWJA3CLWIAA9gAG

Imagine thinking I'm over this, IMAGINE

o3KUSaK.gif

I will always hyperfixate on the most irrelevant aspects of Hyunlix like them just deciding for no reason to have the same picture, or Hyunjin just telling us that they run 6 miles together PERIODICALLY, or Hyunjin whining in tiny about noodles to Felix before there's a mysterious cut and Felix changes directions :stonemin:

o3KUSaK.gif

These are the things that occupy my mind :doge:

o3KUSaK.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Today's One Kid's Room was Changbin. So if next week is Hyunjin, then they might be going by roommmates. And if they don't, it's probably just random. :doge:

Felix finding out Changbin had to go to the hospital for an allergic reaction in the U.S. like he just found this out today :uwot:

Every episode, Hyunjin is just here to eat :doge:

So Mr. President said the word "Pace" and Felix was clarifying if they said "Face" because he was thinking in English and I.N is like "Bro WYD" LMAOOOO

And Hyunjin just pretends this is a normal mistake anyone could have made :doge:

Not that it isn't, but he's down bad so he doesn't count :stonemin:

Then they start talking about Changbin's Bubble postings

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
Still debating if I'm getting up for this concert tomorrow

Like the more I think about it, the more I feel like I have to

I CANNOT BE ASSED to go though 300+ tweets, leave for like 2 hours, and oh now I have 200 more tweets to go through + the 250 tweets I didn't finish getting through in the morning

I'd do it if I had nowhere the be, but it's such a pain if I have to stop and leave.

Meanwhile, it doesn't matter if I'm walking around like a zombie at this event, I'd rather sleep like every 30 minutes and post the Hyunlix than have to do it all in the morning

PAIN

I BETTER BE REWARDED WITH SOMETHING INSANE FOR MY SUFFERING. LIKE A SELCA

FIGHTING UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!

skzoo.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO HYUNLIX BEING IN LOVE IN PUBLIC :peepoblanket:

THE WAY THEY LOOKED AT EACH OTHER THIS DAY WAS CRAZY :yooheadache:

GWPQ_-3bUAEcGXR

GWPQ_-6awAA0_jU

Even Dispatch was part of this beautiful day because of course they were :peepoblanket:

GWPRls_agAAE5No

SO ICONIQUE, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

eddie-long-crying.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I don't like how close together some of these concerts are :stonemin:

GR-Fa4IbkAABAu5

Like we got about a month before they go to Singapore and then a couple weeks before the Aussie dates but after Taiwan it's like every weekend back-to-back-to back and the Japanese stops even have a Thursday concert, too :uwot: They're not getting a break until Christmas and this isn't even counting when they announce dates for the Europeans and Americas

This thread is gonna be like 300 pages by the time this world tour is over :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm really being on my best behavior not talking about the Stray Kids photos yet today

I KANT IMAGINE what the thought process was like when they put all the pictures together and then doing a double take like "Why are the Hyunlix Hyunlixing right in front of my salad?"

Or maybe they said it in advance so everyone knew which is even more devastating, they were all like "Yeah, that was a good idea to just Hyunlix like that for no reason."

Them losing their couple rings really made them say "every moment we can turn into a couple item will be turned into a couple item"

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
With Hyunlix, there needs to be a rule where when there are so many coincidences with them, they should no longer be considered coincidences.

monsta-x.gif

Like I know I'm delusional, obviously, but the fact that they're both wearing glasses in Mountains :uwot: I'm starting to have half a mind to think that that was probably on purpose

GWDz-cYakAA0h_K

GWDzYhbb0AAULbJ

GWDz-cYaAAAsHNh

GWDzYhYaIAAc-no

Like did the stylists JUST SO HAPPEN to want these two to wear glasses? They're not the same glasses, but did they just both want to wear the same accessory? Or is this completely random?

monsta-x.gif

I mean it could just be because they both use the computer in the MV, MAYBE

monsta-x.gif

And now that I'm looking at these pictures, they're also both wearing blue and red and are the only members wearing those two colors in this MV. :uwot: Felix having the black jacket is stopping me from going full blown Alex Jones on this :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

I blame the Stray Kids photos, man :yooheadache: Because that took their matching to a different level, it's not even just matching accessories but a whole photo. So the idea that the glasses in Mountains could have been on purpose doesn't feel as delusional anymore.

monsta-x.gif

What is this? I feel like a crazy person, why are they like this? There is so much matching between them~ :yooheadache:

monsta-x.gif

Top Bottom