Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO CUTE AIRPORT HYUNLIX :peepoblanket:

AKA FELIX LOOKING AT HYUNJIN WITH HEART EYES DAY :yooheadache: LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES

MASSAGING HYUNJIN'S NECK AND PLAYING WITH HIS HAIR, I'M WEEPING

THEY'RE THE CUTEST BABIES :peepoblanket:

I actually didn't remember that, but thanks for reminding me :heartpar: So Felix's invites Hyunjin on a game date just to spend time with him since he's just going to let him win every game and doesn't care at all about destroying Hyunjin's Tekken master narrative. An interesting way to get a date :wherearethelies:

I still want to get the backstory behind these photos. One of them had to have seen the other do it first and decided to copy, but who would it be. Of course we theorize it to be Hyunjin, but I really want for it to be Piri :judgingyou:

This is what we call soulmate behavior :LovePar:

I think they probably just decided to take the picture together, they just picked a spot where they wanted to take a matching picture and did it like that~ :peepoblanket: They're just precious soulmates~

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO CUTE AIRPORT HYUNLIX :peepoblanket:

AKA FELIX LOOKING AT HYUNJIN WITH HEART EYES DAY :yooheadache: LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES

MASSAGING HYUNJIN'S NECK AND PLAYING WITH HIS HAIR, I'M WEEPING

THEY'RE THE CUTEST BABIES :peepoblanket:

I think they probably just decided to take the picture together, they just picked a spot where they wanted to take a matching picture and did it like that~ :peepoblanket: They're just precious soulmates~

It'll be cute seeing more of them at the airport once the other tour dates start happening. Not to mention vids of them just chilling in different countries, hanging out in the hotel, and other Hyunlixy shenanigans. Felix's hug with the security guard was really cute too. :heartpar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It'll be cute seeing more of them at the airport once the other tour dates start happening. Not to mention vids of them just chilling in different countries, hanging out in the hotel, and other Hyunlixy shenanigans. Felix's hug with the security guard was really cute too. :heartpar:

Dispatch is about to go crazy with them :yooheadache: Can't wait until Hyunjin can return to his homeland of Australia

The security guard SO WHOLESOME :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
PLEASE IT'S SO FUNNY

LIKE DID HYUNJIN THINK HAN DIDN'T HEAR HIM THE FIRST TIME OR????????

Dea69Yl.gif

HE JUST REALLY NEEDS HAN TO KNOW ABOUT HIS AND FELIX'S COUPLE EARRINGS

Dea69Yl.gif

THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO BE TOLD AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE

Dea69Yl.gif

HE'S SO PROUD OF THIS I'M CACKLING

Dea69Yl.gif

HAN IS LITERALLY LIKE "THIS IS THE 10TH TIME TODAY YOU'VE TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR COUPLE EARRINGS HYUNJIN STFU"

Dea69Yl.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
GOD DID IT, WE GOT DICON HYUNLIX

1mcOZiC.gif

YOU CAN'T SEPERATE THEM EVER FOR ANY REASON, THE RED BLUE 💙❤️ BFS

1mcOZiC.gif

GETTING FED BEFORE THE DAY ENDS IS CRAZY

1mcOZiC.gif

GW7Hh64a8AME-m7

GW7Hh6vbsAAH0Gv

GW7Hh6wbIAAsOl_

GW7Hh6tasAAFbNT

W SO MASSIVE I'M SUFFOCATING

1mcOZiC.gif

And here I was thinking we'd need to wait until the variety show for more adorable Hyunlix. Thank you Bbokari and Jiniret for gifting us with the good material always. Now just give us a beautiful selca :heartublob:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I LOVE THAT THEY'RE IN EACH OTHER'S FAVORITE COLORS, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

GW7EqjIa8AA0dX2

DICON STYLIST, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILIA

1mcOZiC.gif

Hyunjin's been receiving vocal training!

And Pirichan was featured in Vogue Korea Runway!

+ his Dicon Trailer

And here I was thinking we'd need to wait until the variety show for more adorable Hyunlix. Thank you Bbokari and Jiniret for gifting us with the good material always. Now just give us a beautiful selca :heartublob:

I wasn't expecting anything from Dicon at all like OMG, when you least expect it Hyunlix just be Hyunlixing :yooheadache:

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
I LOVE THAT THEY'RE IN EACH OTHER'S FAVORITE COLORS, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

GW7EqjIa8AA0dX2

DICON STYLIST, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILIA

1mcOZiC.gif

Wait really? I didn't know. I assumed their signature colors were their favorites. That makes this even cuter :wow:

I'M SO :peepoblanket: ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY JUST HAVE TO SIT BY EACH OTHER WHENEVER POSSIBLE

GW7Sn8DaUAAEa-j

GW7bYaLXEAAXtFE

GW7bYaGXoAERnMo

My babies always together, the most preciousness of all time ever

giphy.gif

They should sit together always lest Hyunjin assert his dominance and hurt someone :wut:

We're getting content from this until the 20th, bless up :peepoblanket:

Constant guaranteed Hyunlix, more concerts, and the Knowing Bros? We're going to be well fed! :heartpar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Pirichan today! :peepoblanket:

Wait really? I didn't know. I assumed their signature colors were their favorites. That makes this even cuter :wow:

They should sit together always lest Hyunjin assert his dominance and hurt someone :wut:

Constant guaranteed Hyunlix, more concerts, and the Knowing Bros? We're going to be well fed! :heartpar:

Their signature colors are their birthstone colors, but Felix's favorite color is blue and Hyunjin's are brown and red. So Felix in red and Hyunjin in blue is so nice :peepoblanket:

PLZ he will never be separated from his angel :yooheadache:

I don't really know what the remaining Dicon content (maybe a longer interview?) is but it's feeding us well so far. :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
ME JUST REALIZING I DON'T THINK I EVER POSTED ABOUT THIS IN THIS THREAD YET WHICH IS CRAZY BECAUSE THIS GOTTA BE TOP 10 CRAZIEST HYUNLIX THINGS

THE FACT THAT THEIR OLD ICONS ON KAKAO WERE A CANON COUPLE :yooheadache:

THIS DOG AND CAT CHARACTER

GW5W8bfXMAASZMR

GW5Wx_AWEAADHDY

ARE THE ICONS HYUNLIX USED

GW5Wx-_WAAApvhA

THIS CAT AND DOG ARE MARRIED I THINK??? OR AT LEAST DATING. ANYWAY, THIS IS THE LEAST SUBTLE THING ON THE PLANET, I KANT BELIEVE WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT

1mcOZiC.gif

HOW DO YOU HAVE COUPLE ICONS FOR YOUR ICONS???? COUPLE ICONS???????????????????????? A CANON ASS COUPLE FOR YOUR ICONS?????????

1mcOZiC.gif

THIS ERA WAS INSANE FOR HYUNLIX, THEY WOULD JUST SAY WILD SHENANIGANS ON HERE. THE WILDEST OF WHICH BEING

"YONGBOKIE'S FRECKLES, I WONDER WHAT'S THE TASTE", "HYUNJIN'S MOLE, I WONDER WHAT'S THE TASTE" ????????????????????

1mcOZiC.gif

THIS ISH WAS PUBLIC, WHAT WERE THEY DOING?????

1mcOZiC.gif

I SAW A VIDEO WITH SOME OF THE HOOSERY THEY GOT UP TO AND I LOST MY MIND

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
Their signature colors are their birthstone colors, but Felix's favorite color is blue and Hyunjin's are brown and red. So Felix in red and Hyunjin in blue is so nice :peepoblanket:

PLZ he will never be separated from his angel :yooheadache:

I don't really know what the remaining Dicon content (maybe a longer interview?) is but it's feeding us well so far. :peepoblanket:

I sure hope we get an interview. I've been deprived of juicy moments of Hyunjin going rouge on interviews since that teen vouge one. :iwillfightyou:

ME JUST REALIZING I DON'T THINK I EVER POSTED ABOUT THIS IN THIS THREAD YET WHICH IS CRAZY BECAUSE THIS GOTTA BE TOP 10 CRAZIEST HYUNLIX THINGS

THE FACT THAT THEIR OLD ICONS ON KAKAO WERE A CANON COUPLE :yooheadache:

THIS DOG AND CAT CHARACTER

GW5W8bfXMAASZMR

GW5Wx_AWEAADHDY

ARE THE ICONS HYUNLIX USED

GW5Wx-_WAAApvhA

THIS CAT AND DOG ARE MARRIED I THINK??? OR AT LEAST DATING. ANYWAY, THIS IS THE LEAST SUBTLE THING ON THE PLANET, I KANT BELIEVE WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT

1mcOZiC.gif

HOW DO YOU HAVE COUPLE ICONS FOR YOUR ICONS???? COUPLE ICONS???????????????????????? A CANON ASS COUPLE FOR YOUR ICONS?????????

1mcOZiC.gif

THIS ERA WAS INSANE FOR HYUNLIX, THEY WOULD JUST SAY WILD SHENANIGANS ON HERE. THE WILDEST OF WHICH BEING

"YONGBOKIE'S FRECKLES, I WONDER WHAT'S THE TASTE", "HYUNJIN'S MOLE, I WONDER WHAT'S THE TASTE" ????????????????????

1mcOZiC.gif

THIS ISH WAS PUBLIC, WHAT WERE THEY DOING?????

1mcOZiC.gif

I SAW A VIDEO WITH SOME OF THE HOOSERY THEY GOT UP TO AND I LOST MY MIND

1mcOZiC.gif

Hold on. HOLD ON. HOLD THE HECK ON. What are you saying to me OP? :wut: Are you telling me Hyunlix knowingly made their avatars a canon married couple? Not only that but they LOOKED LIKE THAT???? Hyunjin looking like a cool dapper mutt and then Felix as an uwu cat GIRL???? :sweat:

This cannot be real. How? Who allowed this? Who let them get away with this? :ohmygod: And WHY on God's earth are they asking about tasting each others FACES??? :stonemin:

They posted this out in the wild in front of all of our coconut water and no one said a word? Where is the then President? Where is Quokka's father???? What is happening? How are we in a reality where this is real? :JudgyDubu: Married couple skzoos before we even had Bbokiret??? Ain't no way akgaes weren't seething over that.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I sure hope we get an interview. I've been deprived of juicy moments of Hyunjin going rouge on interviews since that teen vouge one. :iwillfightyou:

Hold on. HOLD ON. HOLD THE HECK ON. What are you saying to me OP? :wut: Are you telling me Hyunlix knowingly made their avatars a canon married couple? Not only that but they LOOKED LIKE THAT???? Hyunjin looking like a cool dapper mutt and then Felix as an uwu cat GIRL???? :sweat:

This cannot be real. How? Who allowed this? Who let them get away with this? :ohmygod: And WHY on God's earth are they asking about tasting each others FACES??? :stonemin:

They posted this out in the wild in front of all of our coconut water and no one said a word? Where is the then President? Where is Quokka's father???? What is happening? How are we in a reality where this is real? :JudgyDubu: Married couple skzoos before we even had Bbokiret??? Ain't no way akgaes weren't seething over that.

I kid you not, it is REAL. Hyunlix on Kakao were something else~ :yooheadache:

Watch the first 2 minutes of this video and be shocked and amazed that they LITERALLY JUST USED THEIR KAKAO FOR FLIRTING :yooheadache: LIKE WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO HIS FRECKLES TASTE LIKE??? AND WHY IS FELIX'S RESPONSE TO WANNA TASTE HYUNJIN'S MOLE???

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY ASK THAT QUESTION ALMOST LIKE THEY ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER :stonemin:

THEN TALKING ABOUT 30,000 WON MASSAGES FROM FELIX AND HYUNJIN SAYING HE NEVER PAID AND FELIX SAYING "IT'S FREE IN MY HEART" LIKE WHAT IS THIS???????????????????????? DO YOU MASSAGE HYUNJIN FOR AN HOUR?????????????

1mcOZiC.gif

IT'S LIKE THEY THOUGHT WE COULDN'T SEE????? THE ICONS????? OR KNOW THE LORE???? AND JUST SHARED THIS WITH THEIR FULL CHEST LIKE IT'S NOT THE MOST OBVIOUS FLIRTING EVER

1mcOZiC.gif

BRO, I COULD NOT IMAGINE HAVING BEEN AN AKGAE IN THAT ERA, I WOULD HAVE BEEN PUNCHING THE AIR TO THE POINT THAT I GOT JACKED

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
I kid you not, it is REAL. Hyunlix on Kakao were something else~ :yooheadache:

Watch the first 2 minutes of this video and be shocked and amazed that they LITERALLY JUST USED THEIR KAKAO FOR FLIRTING :yooheadache: LIKE WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO HIS FRECKLES TASTE LIKE??? AND WHY IS FELIX'S RESPONSE TO WANNA TASTE HYUNJIN'S MOLE???

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY ASK THAT QUESTION ALMOST LIKE THEY ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER :stonemin:

THEN TALKING ABOUT 30,000 WON MASSAGES FROM FELIX AND HYUNJIN SAYING HE NEVER PAID AND FELIX SAYING "IT'S FREE IN MY HEART" LIKE WHAT IS THIS???????????????????????? DO YOU MASSAGE HYUNJIN FOR AN HOUR?????????????

1mcOZiC.gif

IT'S LIKE THEY THOUGHT WE COULDN'T SEE????? THE ICONS????? OR KNOW THE LORE???? AND JUST SHARED THIS WITH THEIR FULL CHEST LIKE IT'S NOT THE MOST OBVIOUS FLIRTING EVER

1mcOZiC.gif

BRO, I COULD NOT IMAGINE HAVING BEEN AN AKGAE IN THAT ERA, I WOULD HAVE BEEN PUNCHING THE AIR TO THE POINT THAT I GOT JACKED

1mcOZiC.gif

I have no words for those kakao conversations... :omgwhat:They think this is normal behavior??? To be out here flirting in the wild with a literal married couple as their avatars for the world to see????? :omgwhat:

Top Bottom