💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
There are STILL CCB pics in the vault :uwot: Also LOL @ Han chilling in the BG of Felix's 2nd pic

GXBn5xmakAA7Upf

GXBn5xsbAAAsIvr

GXBn5xlaEAAXJwq

GXBn1VvbMAAx-KA

GXBn1VzbcAAqDII

GXBn1V7aAAAi9-G

Hyunjin went home and visited Kkami!

So cute :peepoblanket:

Felix on Bubble

Fashion Week

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WE GOT PIRICHAN X SECURITY GUARD CRUMBS BEFORE HE RETURNS HOME :peepoblanket:

GXC97GtW4AA-bGB

One more! :peepoblanket:

Look at him trying to get his attention so they can hug before he leaves! I'm SOBBING!

PRAISE BE, THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF PIRICHAN, MR. SECURITY :yooheadache:

giphy.gif

Bro, you need to continue revisiting old topics because I always end up discovering something. I NEVER noticed Piri looking over to Dweakki and the other skzoo while Hyunjin approaches with his mating dance. :omgwhat:He's like "are ya'll seeing this?" :omgwhat: "Dweakki come get ur wife, sir" :omgwhat: "He's really doing this right in front of our noodles" :omgwhat: Like who does Hyunjiniret think he is? Better yet, WHAT does he think this is. Sir, this is a TV show, not your date.

Someone over there gotta be a shipper and no one can convince me otherwise. :heartpar:

When is the next concert, OP-nim. We're overdue for some Hyunlix concert shenanigans. :peepoblanket: Also I miss small Bbokari

My king and queen :heartublob:

This Knowing Bros episode will be the death of us, I can just FEEL it. Hyunjin is gonna do something wacky and blow all of our minds. :stonemin: And Piri chan is gonna just act he doesn't know why his man has no home training. As if you aren't contributing to it, sir. :wut:

This was the best part of this week in Hyunlix because it was so unexpected. Please give us more Dicon unnie :peepoblanket:

Felix is SHOOK, bro, he cannot believe this is happening~ :yooheadache: It's like the best detail besides the dancing itself is everyone teasing Felix about it :peepoblanket:

HuwghTL.png

Hyunjin really said FXKK THIS GAME, he was not about to let anything stop him from playing with his baby in front of everyone and I'm still not over it

1mcOZiC.gif

Singapore on the 28th :yooheadache: It's a bit of a ways away but we still have Knowing Brothers to look forward to :peepopbirthday: But I SWEAR if they do something silly on there, I'm gonna COMMIT :peepoblanket:

I can't wait to see what else DICON has, every day they keep surprising us like EVEN DISPATCH??? They don't even have a unit together and still getting an article? :yooheadache: Like their power is immense~

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin replied to a fan posting about Fashion Week and said "You worked hard Lee Know and Yongbokie" :yooheadache:

He forgor to call Lee Know "hyung" at first SJSJSSJSJS

I love how Hyunjin will say "Hey Yongbok" like he could just say "hey" in Korean but he chooses not to :yooheadache:

Instagram

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
ME BEING REMINDED OF LONDON AND CHICAGO HYUNLIX :yooheadache:

HYUNJIN FACEPALMING BECAUSE FELIX IS SO HYPER AND EXCITED AND HE CAN'T TAKE IT

GW8dkDeaQAAS8OH

1mcOZiC.gif

MIMICKING FELIX'S EXCITED NODDING

1mcOZiC.gif

THEN HER, THE LOLLAPALOOZA MOMENT THAT SHOOK ME TO MY CORE

WHAT ARE THEY EVEN LAUGHING ABOUT?

1mcOZiC.gif

WHO KNOWS WHO CARES, THEIR SMILES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1mcOZiC.gif

FELIX GOT IN 5 ASS SMACKS, THAT'S GOTTA BE A RECORD

1mcOZiC.gif

+ FELIX LOWERING HIS HEAD AND BEING HEADPATTED

1mcOZiC.gif

HE WALKS OFF AND HYUNJIN'S STILL TRYING TOPLAY WITH HIS HAIR :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

HOW DID WE EVEN SURVIVE THIS

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
BRUH I'M LOSING MY MIND:yooheadache:

WHY HYUNJIN ASKING FELIX IF HE'S EATING WELL IN TINY??:peepoblanket:

XV8R4NQ.gif

HE LOOKS AT FELIX FOR HALF A SECOND BEFORE AVERTING HIS EYES AND HIS HAND IS ON HIS MOUTH THE WHOLE TIME LIKE HE'S WHISPER MUMBLING

XV8R4NQ.gif

IS HYUNJIN SHY ABOUT BEING DOMESTIC INFRONT OF THE OTHER 2000-LINERS?

XV8R4NQ.gif

IT FEELS SO BOYFRIEND BRO STOP, I CAN'T DEAL :yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

WHAT IS THE REASON???????????????????????????????????????????

XV8R4NQ.gif

THIS GOTTA BE THE CUTEST THING EVER

XV8R4NQ.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It's such a strange question :uwot:

GW-zMVAW4AA-NZd

Why would you randomly, out of nowhere, unprompted, start asking about how Yongbokie's freckles taste? :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

For everyone to see knowing that obviously none of the fans would know something like that???

monsta-x.gif

It's like walking up to your group of friends A, B, C, and D and announcing to everyone, "Hey, you guys ever wonder what the inside of A's house looks like?"

monsta-x.gif

It just feels like you ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER??????????????

monsta-x.gif

And you're lowkey flexing that no one else knows the answer except you??? :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

What is your deal????

monsta-x.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
WE GOT PIRICHAN X SECURITY GUARD CRUMBS BEFORE HE RETURNS HOME :peepoblanket:

GXC97GtW4AA-bGB

One more! :peepoblanket:

Look at him trying to get his attention so they can hug before he leaves! I'm SOBBING!

PRAISE BE, THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF PIRICHAN, MR. SECURITY :yooheadache:

giphy.gif

Felix is SHOOK, bro, he cannot believe this is happening~ :yooheadache: It's like the best detail besides the dancing itself is everyone teasing Felix about it :peepoblanket:

HuwghTL.png

Hyunjin really said FXKK THIS GAME, he was not about to let anything stop him from playing with his baby in front of everyone and I'm still not over it

1mcOZiC.gif

Singapore on the 28th :yooheadache: It's a bit of a ways away but we still have Knowing Brothers to look forward to :peepopbirthday: But I SWEAR if they do something silly on there, I'm gonna COMMIT :peepoblanket:

I can't wait to see what else DICON has, every day they keep surprising us like EVEN DISPATCH??? They don't even have a unit together and still getting an article? :yooheadache: Like their power is immense~

Felix's bond with that security man is so cute! I wonder how many times they've traveled through the airport for him to remember him. :heartublob:

Also I forgot to ask before, is there a date on the Knowing Bros. episode yet? :omgwhat:

BRUH I'M LOSING MY MIND:yooheadache:

WHY HYUNJIN ASKING FELIX IF HE'S EATING WELL IN TINY??:peepoblanket:

XV8R4NQ.gif

HE LOOKS AT FELIX FOR HALF A SECOND BEFORE AVERTING HIS EYES AND HIS HAND IS ON HIS MOUTH THE WHOLE TIME LIKE HE'S WHISPER MUMBLING

XV8R4NQ.gif

IS HYUNJIN SHY ABOUT BEING DOMESTIC INFRONT OF THE OTHER 2000-LINERS?

XV8R4NQ.gif

IT FEELS SO BOYFRIEND BRO STOP, I CAN'T DEAL :yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

WHAT IS THE REASON???????????????????????????????????????????

XV8R4NQ.gif

THIS GOTTA BE THE CUTEST THING EVER

XV8R4NQ.gif

I just noticed this, but it's funny how Hyunjin always seems to get overly domestic and clingy when the other members are around. Like he just MUST interact with Felix to make a statement.

Gotta do my mating dance in the middle of this game I'm playing with the members where all eyes are on me. :TipPar:
Gotta give FoxIN a death glare for having the GAUL to attempt to put his arm around Felix in the middle of this interview where Hyunlix is sitting front and center. :TzuyuKek:
Gotta beg Felix for noodles in tiny while legit waiting for a show and the other members are just minding their business. :omgwhat:
Gotta ask Felix if he enjoys his food in lowercase in front of everyone. :wut:
Gotta emphasize how much he loves Felix's poorly tasting pasta that everyone else has already abandoned. :bonadisgust:
Gotta have my entire arm around his nex as they rise up for a concert in front of millions :jy:

It's like he can kind of behave when he has Piri all to himself, but when the others are around he don't know how to act :sideeyeumji:

It's such a strange question :uwot:

GW-zMVAW4AA-NZd

Why would you randomly, out of nowhere, unprompted, start asking about how Yongbokie's freckles taste? :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

For everyone to see knowing that obviously none of the fans would know something like that???

monsta-x.gif

It's like walking up to your group of friends A, B, C, and D and announcing to everyone, "Hey, you guys ever wonder what the inside of A's house looks like?"

monsta-x.gif

It just feels like you ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER??????????????

monsta-x.gif

And you're lowkey flexing that no one else knows the answer except you??? :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

What is your deal????

monsta-x.gif

And yet another one. Gotta basically let the world know that I and ONLY I, know of the taste of Felix's face. Something that NO ONE would ever ask or wonder. Something that was not in anyone's list of 100 questions to ask Hyunjin. Something that of course, only Piri is crackheaded enough to actually respond back with something equally as bizarre. When will we address the kestion of whomst allows them to get away with this????? :JudgyDubu:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We talked about London and Chicago but what about this Italy's Thunderous Hyunlix???

I'M STILL NOT OVER HYUNJIN'S LITTLE BECKONING FOR FELIX'S SMOL BABY HAND :yooheadache:

crying-wailing.gif

THEY HAD NOT PERFORMED THUNDEROUS IN SO LONG AND THIS IS THE FIRST THING YOU DO AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME

crying-wailing.gif

THIS DESTROYED ME

crying-wailing.gif

Felix's bond with that security man is so cute! I wonder how many times they've traveled through the airport for him to remember him. :heartublob:

Also I forgot to ask before, is there a date on the Knowing Bros. episode yet?

I just noticed this, but it's funny how Hyunjin always seems to get overly domestic and clingy when the other members are around. Like he just MUST interact with Felix to make a statement.

Gotta do my mating dance in the middle of this game I'm playing with the members where all eyes are on me.
Gotta give FoxIN a death glare for having the GAUL to attempt to put his arm around Felix in the middle of this interview where Hyunlix is sitting front and center.
Gotta beg Felix for noodles in tiny while legit waiting for a show and the other members are just minding their business.
Gotta ask Felix if he enjoys his food in lowercase in front of everyone.
Gotta emphasize how much he loves Felix's poorly tasting pasta that everyone else has already abandoned.
Gotta have my entire arm around his nex as they rise up for a concert in front of millions

It's like he can kind of behave when he has Piri all to himself, but when the others are around he don't know how to act

And yet another one. Gotta basically let the world know that I and ONLY I, know of the taste of Felix's face. Something that NO ONE would ever ask or wonder. Something that was not in anyone's list of 100 questions to ask Hyunjin. Something that of course, only Piri is crackheaded enough to actually respond back with something equally as bizarre. When will we address the kestion of whomst allows them to get away with this?????

AYO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME, MAKE ME JUMP????? :stonemin:

pB6qlAW.gif

When Hyunjin said he was a little bit obsessive, he was RIGHT because his and Felix's Tik Tok lives and stuff alone are super wholesome outside of them getting caught lacking (I.E. staring at each other) but he's SO possessive in front of the camera :yooheadache:

LIKE WHY TF WHERE THEY FLIRTING SO MUCH IN THIS LIVE???

arEsidu.gif

4w3BeFQ.gif

0mcrSmg.gif

Hyunjin does this all the time, he will lean into frame when Felix has the microphone or the camera is on him LIKE WHAT FOR

GW1Aq5aX0AApc-3

This is for a CF but STILL

HYUNJIN SUPPORTING FELIX READING??????

WHY DID HE MOVE TO THIS SPOT???

WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING FOR FELIX AND NO ONE ELSE????????????????????????

ON THAT NOTE WHEN DID HYUNJIN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BEING RED, FELIX JUST DECIDED TO SHARE THAT

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

IDK HOW THEY ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH THIS :peepoblanket:They just go rogue sometimes??? Like are we forgetting Hyunjin just use to habitually call Felix "baby"??

Not the usual, "you're A baby, you're AN angel," just "Come on, Baby", "Hey Baby" type shenanigans???

And then Felix pretends like he has no idea who does that :stonemin:

And while we're on the Kakao lore, I still don't remember the context but Hyunjin replied to Felix saying "yeah right babe" for some reason??????

FX8-0PwaIAAdvmG

Hyunjin just ENJOYS asserting himself as the one calling Felix all these pet names and I'm CONVINCED they told him to stop doing that because it was like "Dude, is he your mans or what???" So now he just stands next to him or slides into frame so they can both be seen together or ANSWERING QUESTIONS FOR EACH OTHER WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

pB6qlAW.gif

You're making me more unwell than I already am :yooheadache: These are things that occupy valuable space in my BRAIN

pB6qlAW.gif

No Knowing Bros date yet, other than that it will air within the month :yooheadache:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
AYO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME, MAKE ME JUMP????? :stonemin:

pB6qlAW.gif

When Hyunjin said he was a little bit obsessive, he was RIGHT because his and Felix's Tik Tok lives and stuff alone are super wholesome outside of them getting caught lacking (I.E. staring at each other) but he's SO possessive in front of the camera :yooheadache:

LIKE WHY TF WHERE THEY FLIRTING SO MUCH IN THIS LIVE???

arEsidu.gif

4w3BeFQ.gif

0mcrSmg.gif

Hyunjin does this all the time, he will lean into frame when Felix has the microphone or the camera is on him LIKE WHAT FOR

GW1Aq5aX0AApc-3

This is for a CF but STILL

HYUNJIN SUPPORTING FELIX READING??????

WHY DID HE MOVE TO THIS SPOT???

WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING FOR FELIX AND NO ONE ELSE????????????????????????

ON THAT NOTE WHEN DID HYUNJIN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BEING RED, FELIX JUST DECIDED TO SHARE THAT

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

IDK HOW THEY ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH THIS :peepoblanket:They just go rogue sometimes??? Like are we forgetting Hyunjin just use to habitually call Felix "baby"??

Not the usual, "you're A baby, you're AN angel," just "Come on, Baby", "Hey Baby" type shenanigans???

And then Felix pretends like he has no idea who does that :stonemin:

And while we're on the Kakao lore, I still don't remember the context but Hyunjin replied to Felix saying "yeah right babe" for some reason??????

FX8-0PwaIAAdvmG

Hyunjin just ENJOYS asserting himself as the one calling Felix all these pet names and I'm CONVINCED they told him to stop doing that because it was like "Dude, is he your mans or what???" So now he just stands next to him or slides into frame so they can both be seen together or ANSWERING QUESTIONS FOR EACH OTHER WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

pB6qlAW.gif

You're making me more unwell than I already am :yooheadache: These are things that occupy valuable space in my BRAIN

pB6qlAW.gif

No Knowing Bros date yet, other than that it will air within the month :yooheadache:

Obsessive seems like an understatement at this point. :sideeyeumji:
Boy was about to go ape on wolf chan for jokingly giving Felix the forehead smooch that Hyunjin should have been incorporated into Thunderous by now :squints:

Out here having married couple DPs because any other normal character just wasn't an option. And I know there's no proof, but I can just bet that if Hyunjin knew what the characters were about, he likely convinced Felix to use those. :TzuyuKek:
Acting like Felix's personal lawyer in a game where one must spot the liar (aka himself) :teehee:
Bragging about his couple items every second he gets and almost ALWAYS on some western media like the entire of the foriegn population of muggles needs to know that Piri is taken:ohmygod:

Oh and let's not forget :stonemin:

At :31 when Mr. President is harassing Bbokari like he normally does, Hyunjin immediately goes to her rescue. :stonemin:

Not only that, but he then begins bugging PuppyM in retaliation. :stonemin:
Meanwhile Felix ain't helping his daughter. :stonemin:
Felix ain't getting revenge on PuppyM. :stonemin:
But Mr. Hwang Hyunjin is. :stonemin:

But it goes from worse to worser. At :47 Hyunjin CONTINUES to go after Seungmin and then sics Jiniret on PuppyM. Meanwhile Felix is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. :wut:

Who is doing this much to defend his man's skzoodle? :teehee: Felix and Bbokari out here just allowing Hyunjin and Jiniret to be their knights in shining armor. Becuase Hyunjin just CAN'T allow Bbokari to be harmed by the president or his little dog either :wootonew:
And of course, calling Piri baby and babe in broad daylight is certainly a choice :JudgyDubu:

I don't go around calling my platonic bestie babe on my public profiles that everyone can see :wut:

Only Mr. Hwang Hyunjin :TeaPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Obsessive seems like an understatement at this point. :sideeyeumji:
Boy was about to go ape on wolf chan for jokingly giving Felix the forehead smooch that Hyunjin should have been incorporated into Thunderous by now :squints:

Out here having married couple DPs because any other normal character just wasn't an option. And I know there's no proof, but I can just bet that if Hyunjin knew what the characters were about, he likely convinced Felix to use those. :TzuyuKek:
Acting like Felix's personal lawyer in a game where one must spot the liar (aka himself) :teehee:
Bragging about his couple items every second he gets and almost ALWAYS on some western media like the entire of the foriegn population of muggles needs to know that Piri is taken:ohmygod:

Oh and let's not forget :stonemin:

At :31 when Mr. President is harassing Bbokari like he normally does, Hyunjin immediately goes to her rescue. :stonemin:

Not only that, but he then begins bugging PuppyM in retaliation. :stonemin:
Meanwhile Felix ain't helping his daughter. :stonemin:
Felix ain't getting revenge on PuppyM. :stonemin:
But Mr. Hwang Hyunjin is. :stonemin:

But it goes from worse to worser. At :47 Hyunjin CONTINUES to go after Seungmin and then sics Jiniret on PuppyM. Meanwhile Felix is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. :wut:

Who is doing this much to defend his man's skzoodle? :teehee: Felix and Bbokari out here just allowing Hyunjin and Jiniret to be their knights in shining armor. Becuase Hyunjin just CAN'T allow Bbokari to be harmed by the president or his little dog either :wootonew:
And of course, calling Piri baby and babe in broad daylight is certainly a choice :JudgyDubu:

I don't go around calling my platonic bestie babe on my public profiles that everyone can see :wut:

Only Mr. Hwang Hyunjin :TeaPar:

HE'S INSANE OH MY LORD

1mcOZiC.gif

HE REALLY WENT AND DEFENDED BBOKARI'S HONOR :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

HOW HE GONNA CHALLENGE PUPPYM TO A WHOLE DUEL IN FRONT OF MY SALAD LIKE THIS

1mcOZiC.gif

HE BULLIED PUPPYM FOR MR. PRESIDENT'S ACTIONS, OML HE'S SO PETTY

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY MESSED WITH JINIRET'S WIFE AND HE TOOK THAT SO PERSONALLY, I'M SCREAMING

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
HE'S INSANE OH MY LORD

1mcOZiC.gif

HE REALLY WENT AND DEFENDED BBOKARI'S HONOR :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

HOW HE GONNA CHALLENGE PUPPYM TO A WHOLE DUEL IN FRONT OF MY SALAD LIKE THIS

1mcOZiC.gif

HE BULLIED PUPPYM FOR MR. PRESIDENT'S ACTIONS, OML HE'S SO PETTY

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY MESSED WITH JINIRET'S WIFE AND HE TOOK THAT SO PERSONALLY, I'M SCREAMING

1mcOZiC.gif

All of that added to the fact that he did this of his own free will. :wut:

He just saw Bbokari being attacked and went aw hell naw and got his revenge. :wut:

Meanwhile Felix was NO WHERE IN SIGHT???? Like Bro, are you trying to get brownie points from Brownie boy, because he sure wasn't paying attention? Bro just abandoned Bbokari while she was being tortured like a chicken nugget :TzuyuKek:

He doesn't even care how sus this looks!!!! :jy: The whole audience can see you defending your man's skzoo, not your own, for no real reason.

IF Seungmin had gone after Jiniret maybe I could understand it. I can understand him proteccing his own Skzoo. But why Bbokari? :teehee:

Better question, why ONLY Bbokari? Where is this energy for Han Quokka? Everyone was doodling on her face, but Hyunjin didn't rush in to defend her. :wherearethelies:

Of course not, because he ALSO drew on her face, as you can see in exhibit A: 4:52 and exhibit B: 5:51 :TzuyuKek:

He didn't even save Jiniret when I.N. ran off with him that one time. It is literally ONLY Bbokari who Hyunjin will defend with his entire life. :teehee:

Meanwhile Felix is off in the SKZ multiverse somewhere else not even worrying about it. :MomoShook:

You kan't make this up :okbye:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
All of that added to the fact that he did this of his own free will. :wut:

He just saw Bbokari being attacked and went aw hell naw and got his revenge. :wut:

Meanwhile Felix was NO WHERE IN SIGHT???? Like Bro, are you trying to get brownie points from Brownie boy, because he sure wasn't paying attention? Bro just abandoned Bbokari while she was being tortured like a chicken nugget :TzuyuKek:

He doesn't even care how sus this looks!!!! :jy: The whole audience can see you defending your man's skzoo, not your own, for no real reason.

IF Seungmin had gone after Jiniret maybe I could understand it. I can understand him proteccing his own Skzoo. But why Bbokari? :teehee:

Better question, why ONLY Bbokari? Where is this energy for Han Quokka? Everyone was doodling on her face, but Hyunjin didn't rush in to defend her. :wherearethelies:

Of course not, because he ALSO drew on her face, as you can see in exhibit A: 4:52 and exhibit B: 5:51 :TzuyuKek:

He didn't even save Jiniret when I.N. ran off with him that one time. It is literally ONLY Bbokari who Hyunjin will defend with his entire life. :teehee:

Meanwhile Felix is off in the SKZ multiverse somewhere else not even worrying about it. :MomoShook:

You kan't make this up :okbye:

YOU KNOW ALL THIS HYUNLIX SKZOO LORE AND HAVEN'T DROPPED IT UNTIL NOW, WHAT IS THIS? :stonemin:

barbados-attitude.gif

I KANT BELIEVE THIS~ NOT @ HYUNJIN BULLYING TF OUT OF THE OTHER SKZOO BUT DEFENDING BBOKARI FOR PIRICHAN:yooheadache:

crying-wailing.gif

THIS REMINDS ME OF THAT ONE TIME BBOKARI FELL AND HYUNJIN AND JINIRET WENT TO HELP HER UP, IIRC :yooheadache:

crying-wailing.gif

WHAT A GENTLEMEN, HE'S RAISING JINIRET WELL :peepoblanket:

crying-wailing.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
YOU KNOW ALL THIS HYUNLIX SKZOO LORE AND HAVEN'T DROPPED IT UNTIL NOW, WHAT IS THIS? :stonemin:

barbados-attitude.gif

I KANT BELIEVE THIS~ NOT @ HYUNJIN BULLYING TF OUT OF THE OTHER SKZOO BUT DEFENDING BBOKARI FOR PIRICHAN:yooheadache:

crying-wailing.gif

THIS REMINDS ME OF THAT ONE TIME BBOKARI FELL AND HYUNJIN AND JINIRET WENT TO HELP HER UP, IIRC :yooheadache:

crying-wailing.gif

WHAT A GENTLEMEN, HE'S RAISING JINIRET WELL :peepoblanket:

crying-wailing.gif

Because whenever I ask about SKZOO you send a PuppyM gunman at me :wootonew:

But I'll be sure to bring more lore back for the future :bakacat:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I saw a shorter version of this clip before and now seeing the whole thing, I just need to know if Hyunjin knows he's being baited :stonemin:

Han adjusts Felix's hair, almost unnecessarily, really. So Hyunjin not only decides he needs to also unnecessarily fix Felix's hair, he then does what he does best which is put his whole arm on Felix's shoulder and I can't tell if Felix is rocking or if Hyunjin is trying to pull him closer to him :stonemin: It's giving "I can't believe you're trying to touch Felix right in front of me.":uwot:

Then, Han does it AGAIN and Hyunjin also fixes Felix's hair AGAIN like he has to have the last word on this.:doge: Han is laughing during all of this, as well.

Bruh, THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS BAIT I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE. :uwot: THESE MFS ARE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO GET HYUNJIN TO REACT TO THE MOST MINESCULE TOUCH ON FELIX :stonemin:WHY IS HE TAKING THE BAIT, IT'S SO OBVIOUS?????

HE CAN'T LET THE SMALLEST TOUCH ON FELIX GO UNCHALLEGED :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I hate everything about this :stonemin:

Hyunjin on D-4 taking out his in-ear before Felix does his "Are you ready" and then puts it back in after as if he's just trying to hear Felix??? :yooheadache: I mean it kinda looks like that's what's happening and I hate it

And before anyone is curious, no he didn't do it every time. Like he clearly didn't do that on D-2

But maybe he was just trying to hear in general??? :yooheadache: The only reason I even brought it up was because I remember, I think it was Lollapalooza, someone noticed the same thing where Hyunjin took out his in-ear and it just so happened to be when Felix's line was and put it back in right after Felix's line, but I'm 99% sure he was listening to the crowd then and the timing was just a coincidence.

AT LEAST THESE BETTER JUST BE COINCIDENCES BECAUSE I'M NOT ABOUT TO DEAL WITH THIS PROSPECT THAT HE WAS TRYING TO HEAR FELIX THERE :stonemin:

Top Bottom