💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
I saw a shorter version of this clip before and now seeing the whole thing, I just need to know if Hyunjin knows he's being baited :stonemin:

Han adjusts Felix's hair, almost unnecessarily, really. So Hyunjin not only decides he needs to also unnecessarily fix Felix's hair, he then does what he does best which is put his whole arm on Felix's shoulder and I can't tell if Felix is rocking or if Hyunjin is trying to pull him closer to him :stonemin: It's giving "I can't believe you're trying to touch Felix right in front of me.":uwot:

Then, Han does it AGAIN and Hyunjin also fixes Felix's hair AGAIN like he has to have the last word on this.:doge: Han is laughing during all of this, as well.

Bruh, THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS BAIT I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE. :uwot: THESE MFS ARE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO GET HYUNJIN TO REACT TO THE MOST MINESCULE TOUCH ON FELIX :stonemin:WHY IS HE TAKING THE BAIT, IT'S SO OBVIOUS?????

HE CAN'T LET THE SMALLEST TOUCH ON FELIX GO UNCHALLEGED :yooheadache:

As expected of the vice president to wanna bait Hyunjin like this. Fixing Felix's hair while standing 2 cm away from Hyunjin? He knows exactly how he's going to react. :wut:

This leads me to believe a lot of the members are in on this. :TzuyuKek:

During the infamous moment of the recent Teen Vouge interview, didn't it look like I.N. was smiling right as he lifted his arm up next to Felix. He was also staring Hyunjin dead in the eyes, smiling the WHOLE time. And after Hyunjin asserted his dominance he still had a small smile on his face. You can't tell me he didn't do that on purpose :wut: Bro created a Hyunlix moment right in front of our faces.

I hate everything about this :stonemin:

Hyunjin on D-4 taking out his in-ear before Felix does his "Are you ready" and then puts it back in after as if he's just trying to hear Felix??? :yooheadache: I mean it kinda looks like that's what's happening and I hate it

And before anyone is curious, no he didn't do it every time. Like he clearly didn't do that on D-2

But maybe he was just trying to hear in general??? :yooheadache: The only reason I even brought it up was because I remember, I think it was Lollapalooza, someone noticed the same thing where Hyunjin took out his in-ear and it just so happened to be when Felix's line was and put it back in right after Felix's line, but I'm 99% sure he was listening to the crowd then and the timing was just a coincidence.

AT LEAST THESE BETTER JUST BE COINCIDENCES BECAUSE I'M NOT ABOUT TO DEAL WITH THIS PROSPECT THAT HE WAS TRYING TO HEAR FELIX THERE :stonemin:

That would be REALLY funny if that were the case :omgwhat:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
After a MILLION years, we got the Stray Kids MV Making Film

And as expected, we have Hyunjin reminding the world that he thinks Felix is handsome

He cannot go ONE SHOOT without saying this

He just can't help himself :stonemin:

UGH LOOK AT OUR MOVIE THEATER HYUNLIX :yooheadache:

I WAS WAITING FOR THE BEHIND FOR THIS, FINALLY :peepoblanket:

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HAPPENING HERE???????? :uwot:

Whatever it is, I'm not surprised Editor-nim nuked it :uwot:

Felix watching Hyunjin and Changbin making puns like it's his comedy show for the day:doge:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

Sunshine Twins!

Felix's Chk Chk Boom Challenge with Key! :peepoblanket:

Nyangnyangz coming home :peepoblanket:

Bang Chan missed them so much!:yooheadache:

GXGVjxzWgAAyzyJ

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Compilation of Hyunjin being physically incapable of not calling Felix handsome in EVERY comeback shoot :stonemin:

I love when the members around him just start laughing like even they're probably sick of him simping over Felix every 3 seconds :doge: WE GET IT, YOU THINK HE'S THE HANDSOMEST EVER, HYUNJIN

As expected of the vice president to wanna bait Hyunjin like this. Fixing Felix's hair while standing 2 cm away from Hyunjin? He knows exactly how he's going to react. :wut:

This leads me to believe a lot of the members are in on this. :TzuyuKek:

During the infamous moment of the recent Teen Vouge interview, didn't it look like I.N. was smiling right as he lifted his arm up next to Felix. He was also staring Hyunjin dead in the eyes, smiling the WHOLE time. And after Hyunjin asserted his dominance he still had a small smile on his face. You can't tell me he didn't do that on purpose :wut: Bro created a Hyunlix moment right in front of our faces.

That would be REALLY funny if that were the case :omgwhat:

OH I.N DEFOS THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS HILARIOUS :yooheadache:

THE SWIFT SIDE EYE FROM FELIX WAS ALSO VERY SILLY :stonemin:

HYUNJIN TAKES THE BAIT ALMOST ALL THE TIME, I CAN'T

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Ah, so there's an explanation for this :peepoblanket:

For reference, the move in Side Effects

VS Levanter

The move is similar, but at the end, instead of breaking Felix's neck, Hyunjin puts his arm on Felix's shoulder and then Felix puts his arm on Hyunjin's back.

So apparently, Hyunjin specifically asked for this move change to better reflect the lyrics. :yooheadache: And this is the part they sing together, so it better reflects that they became closer in the storyline since Side Effects. I always wondered about that, but I didn't realize Hyunjin had explained it before. I love it so much~ :peepoblanket:

And now it makes me wonder if that's why Hyunlix have so many paired parts in songs, do they just ask for it? Because I was just saying last week that there's so many songs where they have a paired part in the choreo like My Amigo and the low five, and they link arms in Back Door, Thunderous obviously, the JJAM love tap, whatever's going on with DominATE S-Class, etc. I just find it interesting how many paired parts they have and I'm just curious if the choreographers just happen to always give them those parts or if they (the members) choose them, or they request to have a paired choreo or what~ Either way, Hyunjin's idea to change the move for Levanter is one of the greatest things we've ever gotten, thank you so much, Hyunjin :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I know I already talked about the Hyunlix compliment battle but I saw a tweet about this one part that always stuck with me and I never knew how I wanted to put it, but the tweet summed it up perfectly so I HAVE to talk about the whole thing again :yooheadache:

So first of all, why are we not talking about how Hyunjin just refuses to make eye contact with Felix when he's being complimented? :yooheadache: The point of the game is to make the other person break character and laugh, basically. And it's like Hyunjin doesn't even trust himself to look at Felix.

Which, I mean, is not new. :stonemin: Hyunjin probably has a degree in changing the direction he's looking whenever Felix looks at him. But it's just really funny that it basically feels like he's cheating and playing it off as being dramatically looking at the camera because he knows he's going to lose if he looks at Felix directly.:doge:

bGVBdcf.png

At the first comment, they have eye contact for all of 2 words before Hyunjin looks away.

cyOP2rD.png

Felix has just started reading the second comment here and Hyunjin's already not even looking at him :doge:

And the reason I believe this is because he doesn't do this at the end (I'll get back to this BTW) when he and Changbin are against each other. He only does this VS Felix for REASONS.

Which, on that note, Felix actually loses on the first round. He laughs immediately after Hyunjin's first series of compliments. :uwot: And they keep playing the game despite that.

Anyway, this was the part that I was always like "what's happening here" and the tweet explains it perfectly.

On Hyunjin's first time complimenting Felix (and he's clearly already lost), they have a brief moment where they stop reading and they're just smiling at each other. And I was always like why are they doing that, is there some inside joke here?? But NO, THEY BROKE CHARACTER FROM BEING DRAMATIC AND WERE BEING SERIOUS WITH THE COMPLIMENTS :yooheadache: They're pretty much the only two who read every single tweet dramatically to each other. Outside of 3Racha, the rest read the tweets pretty normally to whoever they're against. And also, all of Hyunjin's read tweets are so sus to me. It feels like all of them are just things he's always known to say about Felix like praising his vocals, and his dance, visuals, and calling him sunshine, angel, etc. to the point that I legit believe he probably had some say in the tweets he read. And maybe all of them did, but his specifically just felt like things he usually says.

But OML the way they just stop reading and just kinda nod and smile is the most precious thing and it's killing me that it took me so long to realize they forgot they were supposed to be being dramatic because of everything Hyunjin said??? :yooheadache: To the point that Felix actually lost right away. I'm sure the staff just wanted the segments to be longer so they just had them keep going.
Which, PAUSE, what order did they actually read the compliments in? :uwot: Because when they introduce the game, it's Changbin and Hyunjin at the table even though they're actually the last duo in the final cut, and when they're saying goodbye, it's Changbin and Lee Know at the table. If Hyunjin and Changbin were actually first, then Felix probably went in after Changbin tagged out which is even MORE SUS??? Because Hyunjin would have had no problem reading dramatically to Changbin and actually making eye contact but then not with Felix right after???

It wasn't like he had to get into the groove of the game first, he would have already played normally with Changbin and then started avoided looking at Felix???

After that, they just continue playing and Hyunjin continues not looking at Felix until it's time to compliment Felix back wherein he has no problem looking at him, surprise surprise. :doge:

And can we talk about how the members STAY ENTERTAINED whenever it's Hyunlix like LOOK AT THEM WHILE PIRICHAN IS LOSING

5O1UVlt.png

THEY FIND THIS TO BE THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER

cyOP2rD.png

I.N AND CHANGBIN ARE DYING WHEN THE COMMENT ISN'T EVEN THAT FUNNY, I KNOW THEIR ASSES ARE LAUGHING AT HYUNJIN NOT EVEN FXXKING FACING FELIX.

Sooooooooooo Hyunjin basically copes by pretending he's unimpressed by Felix's compliments even though he's JUST CHEATING BECAUSE HE WON'T EVEN LOOK AT HIM

AND THEN SEUNGMIN STARTS SINGING THIS OUT OF NOWHERE WHEN FELIX ENDED THE COMPLIMENT WITH "JUST"???

rmyTyAg.png

IT FEELS LIKE HE'S EGGING THEM ON, WHAT'S GOING ON

So at the end, Hyunjin FINALLY accepts the task of looking at Felix while he's reading a compliment and wow, what a surprise, he loses immediately.:stonemin:

hq4mIFw.png

THIS MAN KNEW HE WAS GOING TO LOSE IF HE LOOKED AT FELIX :stonemin: MANS THREW, HE FUMBLED, HE BASICALLY LET FELIX WIN LIKE OH MY LORD

And they're all just kekeing and hahaing in the background because OF COURSE THEY ARE

I'M DYING BRO I JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT HOW HYUNJIN BROKE CHARACTER WHILE CALLING FELIX HIS SUNSHINE, MAKING FELIX LOSE IMMEDIATELY AND THEN I NOTICED ALL THIS OTHER SHIT. HOW DID THIS GET TO BE SO LONG MAN GET ME OUT OF HERE :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Thinking about this for far longer than a normal person should but yeah, I'm pretty convinced now that the order in the Compliment Battle that aired isn't the order they recorded it.:doge:

I think it was:

Changbin - Hyunjin
Hyunjin - Felix
Felix - I.N
I.N - Seungmin
Seungmin - Bang Chan
Bang Chan - Han
Han - Lee Know
Lee Know - Changbin

Instead they just pushed Changbin - Hyunjin to the end. Because I don't know why else they would start the video greeting with Changbin - Hyunjin at the table and end it with Lee Know - Changbin at the table when they say goodbye only to start the game with Felix instead of Changbin~

Not that this really makes much of a difference one way or the other, but it does make it that much more BIZARRE if Hyunjin had just played the game normally with Changbin only to barely bother facing Felix when they're playing against each other because he knows he'll lose if they make eye contact. :doge:

o3KUSaK.gif

Like why are you doing that, Hyunjin? :stonemin:

o3KUSaK.gif

You're clearly capable of looking at the person you're talking to the entire time with Changbin, why can't you do that with Felix? :stonemin:

o3KUSaK.gif

He's going out of his way to pretend he doesn't care about the compliments and everything. :stonemin: Why didn't you do that with Changbin, Hyunjin?

o3KUSaK.gif

WHAT'S THE REASON???

o3KUSaK.gif

LIKE IT'S ACTUALLY WORSE IF THEY WEREN'T FIRST, HOW DO YOU COMPLETELY SHIFT THE WAY YOU PLAYED IN A SINGLE ROUND :yooheadache:

o3KUSaK.gif

HE CAN'T PLAY ANY GAME PROPERLY WHEN IT'S AGAINST FELIX, HE HAS TO DO THE MOST, I'M SOBBING

o3KUSaK.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
I know I already talked about the Hyunlix compliment battle but I saw a tweet about this one part that always stuck with me and I never knew how I wanted to put it, but the tweet summed it up perfectly so I HAVE to talk about the whole thing again :yooheadache:

So first of all, why are we not talking about how Hyunjin just refuses to make eye contact with Felix when he's being complimented? :yooheadache: The point of the game is to make the other person break character and laugh, basically. And it's like Hyunjin doesn't even trust himself to look at Felix.

Which, I mean, is not new. :stonemin: Hyunjin probably has a degree in changing the direction he's looking whenever Felix looks at him. But it's just really funny that it basically feels like he's cheating and playing it off as being dramatically looking at the camera because he knows he's going to lose if he looks at Felix directly.:doge:

bGVBdcf.png

At the first comment, they have eye contact for all of 2 words before Hyunjin looks away.

cyOP2rD.png

Felix has just started reading the second comment here and Hyunjin's already not even looking at him :doge:

And the reason I believe this is because he doesn't do this at the end (I'll get back to this BTW) when he and Changbin are against each other. He only does this VS Felix for REASONS.

Which, on that note, Felix actually loses on the first round. He laughs immediately after Hyunjin's first series of compliments. :uwot: And they keep playing the game despite that.

Anyway, this was the part that I was always like "what's happening here" and the tweet explains it perfectly.

On Hyunjin's first time complimenting Felix (and he's clearly already lost), they have a brief moment where they stop reading and they're just smiling at each other. And I was always like why are they doing that, is there some inside joke here?? But NO, THEY BROKE CHARACTER FROM BEING DRAMATIC AND WERE BEING SERIOUS WITH THE COMPLIMENTS :yooheadache: They're pretty much the only two who read every single tweet dramatically to each other. Outside of 3Racha, the rest read the tweets pretty normally to whoever they're against. And also, all of Hyunjin's read tweets are so sus to me. It feels like all of them are just things he's always known to say about Felix like praising his vocals, and his dance, visuals, and calling him sunshine, angel, etc. to the point that I legit believe he probably had some say in the tweets he read. And maybe all of them did, but his specifically just felt like things he usually says.

But OML the way they just stop reading and just kinda nod and smile is the most precious thing and it's killing me that it took me so long to realize they forgot they were supposed to be being dramatic because of everything Hyunjin said??? :yooheadache: To the point that Felix actually lost right away. I'm sure the staff just wanted the segments to be longer so they just had them keep going.
Which, PAUSE, what order did they actually read the compliments in? :uwot: Because when they introduce the game, it's Changbin and Hyunjin at the table even though they're actually the last duo in the final cut, and when they're saying goodbye, it's Changbin and Lee Know at the table. If Hyunjin and Changbin were actually first, then Felix probably went in after Changbin tagged out which is even MORE SUS??? Because Hyunjin would have had no problem reading dramatically to Changbin and actually making eye contact but then not with Felix right after???

It wasn't like he had to get into the groove of the game first, he would have already played normally with Changbin and then started avoided looking at Felix???

After that, they just continue playing and Hyunjin continues not looking at Felix until it's time to compliment Felix back wherein he has no problem looking at him, surprise surprise. :doge:

And can we talk about how the members STAY ENTERTAINED whenever it's Hyunlix like LOOK AT THEM WHILE PIRICHAN IS LOSING

5O1UVlt.png

THEY FIND THIS TO BE THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER

cyOP2rD.png

I.N AND CHANGBIN ARE DYING WHEN THE COMMENT ISN'T EVEN THAT FUNNY, I KNOW THEIR ASSES ARE LAUGHING AT HYUNJIN NOT EVEN FXXKING FACING FELIX.

Sooooooooooo Hyunjin basically copes by pretending he's unimpressed by Felix's compliments even though he's JUST CHEATING BECAUSE HE WON'T EVEN LOOK AT HIM

AND THEN SEUNGMIN STARTS SINGING THIS OUT OF NOWHERE WHEN FELIX ENDED THE COMPLIMENT WITH "JUST"???

rmyTyAg.png

IT FEELS LIKE HE'S EGGING THEM ON, WHAT'S GOING ON

So at the end, Hyunjin FINALLY accepts the task of looking at Felix while he's reading a compliment and wow, what a surprise, he loses immediately.:stonemin:

hq4mIFw.png

THIS MAN KNEW HE WAS GOING TO LOSE IF HE LOOKED AT FELIX :stonemin: MANS THREW, HE FUMBLED, HE BASICALLY LET FELIX WIN LIKE OH MY LORD

And they're all just kekeing and hahaing in the background because OF COURSE THEY ARE

I'M DYING BRO I JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT HOW HYUNJIN BROKE CHARACTER WHILE CALLING FELIX HIS SUNSHINE, MAKING FELIX LOSE IMMEDIATELY AND THEN I NOTICED ALL THIS OTHER SHIT. HOW DID THIS GET TO BE SO LONG MAN GET ME OUT OF HERE :yooheadache:

This is quite an essay. Is everything okay at home, sis? :wootonew:

But at the same time you did put a lot into perspective. :wherearethelies:

First of all the fact that Felix literally was knocked out turn was, yet was allowed to continue in itself says a lot. Sure it was probably the staff just wanting them to have a good amount of time for everyone. But it's also notable that Hyunjin didn't immediately say "Hey Piri laughed, he's out". He just let them continue on since as we've seen, he seems unable to allow Felix to ever lose. :stonemin:

He can't be outed as the dance leader. Hyunjin must pop and give Dwaekki the chance to guess again. :wut:

He can't be selected as the liar in spot the liar even though he literally WASN'T the liar and it was Hyunjin, meaning it was in Hyunjin's best interest for someone to pick someone else. But nope, he's gonna help argue that it might not be Felix. :brbdying:

He can't allow Bbokari to be yeeted into the crowd and leave Piri Skzooless. So he willingly tosses baby Jiniret so he and Bbokari can be in the afterlife together, and he Felix isn't the only one with no Skzoo. :somicry:(I meant to bring this up yesterday in the skzoo lore, but I think it works here's too so you're welcome). :sip:

Moving on, I never really noticed until you pointed it out how Hyunlix was looking at the camera more than he was looking at Felix. At first it seems like he's just trying to play up the camera and agree with what Piri is saying. Yet he doesn't do this at all with Changbin. Why is he staring Changbin dead in the eyes, but won't even glance at Felix. :wherearethelies:

Also, let's be real, I don't think Hyunjin was ever gonna laugh. :wootonew:I think he knew Felix wasn't gonna break, AND he himself didn't want him to lose since we've established in the rules of Hyunlix that Felix can never lose, he just chuckled the dip out. :stonemin: Which is actually heartwarming when you think about how Felix always lets Hyunjin win videogames. He probably wanted to just let him win this :somicry:

It also makes it even sweeter that the only time both of them actually laughed was when the broke for that one second to smile at each other. They were in this together from the start. :bakacat:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
This is quite an essay. Is everything okay at home, sis? :wootonew:

But at the same time you did put a lot into perspective. :wherearethelies:

First of all the fact that Felix literally was knocked out turn was, yet was allowed to continue in itself says a lot. Sure it was probably the staff just wanting them to have a good amount of time for everyone. But it's also notable that Hyunjin didn't immediately say "Hey Piri laughed, he's out". He just let them continue on since as we've seen, he seems unable to allow Felix to ever lose. :stonemin:

He can't be outed as the dance leader. Hyunjin must pop and give Dwaekki the chance to guess again. :wut:

He can't be selected as the liar in spot the liar even though he literally WASN'T the liar and it was Hyunjin, meaning it was in Hyunjin's best interest for someone to pick someone else. But nope, he's gonna help argue that it might not be Felix. :brbdying:

He can't allow Bbokari to be yeeted into the crowd and leave Piri Skzooless. So he willingly tosses baby Jiniret so he and Bbokari can be in the afterlife together, and he Felix isn't the only one with no Skzoo. :somicry:(I meant to bring this up yesterday in the skzoo lore, but I think it works here's too so you're welcome). :sip:

Moving on, I never really noticed until you pointed it out how Hyunlix was looking at the camera more than he was looking at Felix. At first it seems like he's just trying to play up the camera and agree with what Piri is saying. Yet he doesn't do this at all with Changbin. Why is he staring Changbin dead in the eyes, but won't even glance at Felix. :wherearethelies:

Also, let's be real, I don't think Hyunjin was ever gonna laugh. :wootonew:I think he knew Felix wasn't gonna break, AND he himself didn't want him to lose since we've established in the rules of Hyunlix that Felix can never lose, he just chuckled the dip out. :stonemin: Which is actually heartwarming when you think about how Felix always lets Hyunjin win videogames. He probably wanted to just let him win this :somicry:

It also makes it even sweeter that the only time both of them actually laughed was when the broke for that one second to smile at each other. They were in this together from the start. :bakacat:

YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS OKAY AT HOME WHEN I HAVE 80 PAGES IN A THREAD THAT STARTED IN JUNE THAT ONLY I POST IN??? :stonemin:

pB6qlAW.gif

SEE IF I'M RIGHT AND THE ORDER REALLY WAS THAT HYUNLIX PLAYED THE GAME SECOND, THEN IT WOULD LOOK CRAZY IF THEY LEFT IT LIKE THAT

pB6qlAW.gif

BECAUSE HYUNJIN PLAYED THE GAME COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY WITH CHANGBIN :yooheadache: BUT WHEN IT CAME TO FELIX, HE'S GOOFING AROUND AT THE CAMERA, AND BEING EXTRA SO HE CAN ALSO AVOID LOOKING AT HIM, AND THEY BOTH BREAK CHARACTER BUT KEEP PLAYING ANYWAY. THE MEMBERS ARE RANDOMLY SINGING LOVE SONGS (?) IN BETWEEN THEIR DRAMATIC READING LIKE???????? IT'S WAY EASIER TO IGNORE IF YOU JUST MOVE THE FIRST ROUND TO BEING LAST.

pB6qlAW.gif

IT WAS SO SERIOUS FOR THEM

pB6qlAW.gif

STOP WHY DID HYUNJIN SEWERCIDE BABY JINIRET AFTER BABY BBOKARI WAS SLAUGHTERED, I'M CRYING ALL OVER AGAIN :yooheadache:

pB6qlAW.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
IT'S SO FXXKING SILLY

cyOP2rD.png

WHAT WAS THE THOUGHT PROCESS FOR THIS LIKE IN THE MOMENT? FELIX IS JUST READING THE COMPLIMENT WHILE HYUNJIN'S FACING AWAY FROM HIM BEFORE HE EVEN OPENS HIS MOUTH:doge:LIKE HE HAS NO NTENTION OF EVEN TRYING TO MAKE EYE CONTACT

I'M CRYING AT HOW GOOFY THIS IS

ANYWAY HAVE MR. PRESIDENT AND HYUNLIX GETTING CRUNK ON THE STRAY KIDS MV

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
IT'S SO FXXKING SILLY

cyOP2rD.png

WHAT WAS THE THOUGHT PROCESS FOR THIS LIKE IN THE MOMENT? FELIX IS JUST READING THE COMPLIMENT WHILE HYUNJIN'S FACING AWAY FROM HIM BEFORE HE EVEN OPENS HIS MOUTH:doge:LIKE HE HAS NO NTENTION OF EVEN TRYING TO MAKE EYE CONTACT

I'M CRYING AT HOW GOOFY THIS IS

And why is Mr. President giving Hyunjin that look? Like he KNOWS how he's dying inside. He probably can't wait for Hyunjin to just slightly turn his head so he can lose his marbles :TzuyuKek:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I need to go rogue about a few things because I cannot stop thinking about this :yooheadache:

What's the REASON for this??? Why is Hyunjin acting so boyfren? :yooheadache: It's KILLING ME how quietly he's talking to ask this. And this was the same 2000-liner slumber party where Hyunlix are wearing matching pajamas and Felix was about to get some cups but Hyunjin told him to just sit down and said he'd get it, and Hyunjin said he wanted to do volunteer work together with Felix BTW :peepoblanket:

Hwgflx made an FMV from that video, thank you for your service :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

This video is perfect evidence of my theory that no one has ever told Hyunjin during fetus days that he can't just kidnap Felix all for himself. He's just been getting away with this for years and now he doesn't know that he CAN'T JUST DO THAT:doge:

HE JUST CAN'T LET FELIX GO EVER

1mcOZiC.gif

CRAZY ASS MOMENT when Hyunlix start holding hands behind the other members

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE PLOTTING FOR A WAY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN

1mcOZiC.gif

LITERALLY FOR WHAT?????

1mcOZiC.gif

The way Hyunjin immediately starts smiling when he starts looking at Felix :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

THE CUTEST BABY HYUNLIX WHEN BABY FELIX COMFORTS WHINY BABY HYUNJIN AFTER HIS PENTALTY AND THEY'RE SO SMOL AND CUTE :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

I think Hyunjin getting Felix to comfort him was worth eating the wasabi bread in his mind :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

When Felix did a Tik Tok during Thunderous era and Hyunjin's just randomly a part of it

1mcOZiC.gif

Everything about this video is concerning :uwot:

Hyunjin just touching Felix's face to compliment Felix's eyes for some reason????????? Like he couldn't just say it????

1mcOZiC.gif

Hyunjin saying "Yongbokie" like his life depends on it :yooheadache:

He also likes saying "come here" to Felix because reasons????

I'M SO UNWELL ABOUT THEM

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WE DON'T TALK ANOUGH ABOUT JINIRET PANTING BBOKARI IN THE SKZ CODE OPENING:yooheadache:

EVEN THE SKZOOS ARE ACCURATE TO REAL LIFE :yooheadache:

eddie-long-crying.gif

HYUNJIN GIVING BBOKARI A HEADPAT :peepoblanket:

Jiniret fell down and Hyunlix both gave him headpats :yooheadache:

When Bbokari and Jiniret had a very important conversation that Wolf Chan and Han Quokka wanted in on. :uwot:

Bonus, Pirichan introduced himself as Bbokari and Hyunjin thought it was so funny :peepoblanket:

Special post for Skzoo Stan @Wensuelrene :peepopbirthday:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
I need to go rogue about a few things because I cannot stop thinking about this :yooheadache:

What's the REASON for this??? Why is Hyunjin acting so boyfren? :yooheadache: It's KILLING ME how quietly he's talking to ask this. And this was the same 2000-liner slumber party where Hyunlix are wearing matching pajamas and Felix was about to get some cups but Hyunjin told him to just sit

This video is perfect evidence of my theory that no one has ever told Hyunjin during fetus days that he can't just kidnap Felix all for himself. He's just been getting away with this for years and now he doesn't know that he CAN'T JUST DO THAT:doge:

HE JUST CAN'T LET FELIX GO EVER

1mcOZiC.gif

CRAZY ASS MOMENT when Hyunlix start holding hands behind the other members

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE PLOTTING FOR A WAY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN

1mcOZiC.gif

LITERALLY FOR WHAT?????

1mcOZiC.gif

THE CUTEST BABY HYUNLIX WHEN BABY FELIX COMFORTS WHINY BABY HYUNJIN AFTER HIS PENTALTY AND THEY'RE SO SMOL AND CUTE :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

I think Hyunjin getting Felix to comfort him was worth eating the wasabi bread in his mind :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

Everything about this video is concerning :uwot:

Hyunjin just touching Felix's face to compliment Felix's eyes for some reason????????? Like he couldn't just say it????

1mcOZiC.gif

Hyunjin saying "Yongbokie" like his life depends on it :yooheadache:

You've now answered my question that the members are responsible for Hyunjin being unhinged. It seems clear that they are amused by the antics of this pairing. :stonemin:

Of course, Piri himself is also partially to blame :CupPar: Why has he been allowing this goofy behavior since fetus days? :wherearethelies:

WE DON'T TALK ANOUGH ABOUT JINIRET PANTING BBOKARI IN THE SKZ CODE OPENING:yooheadache:

EVEN THE SKZOOS ARE ACCURATE TO REAL LIFE :yooheadache:

eddie-long-crying.gif

HYUNJIN GIVING BBOKARI A HEADPAT :peepoblanket:

Jiniret fell down and Hyunlix both gave him headpats :yooheadache:

When Bbokari and Jiniret had a very important conversation that Wolf Chan and Han Quokka wanted in on. :uwot:

Special post for Skzoo Stan @Wensuelrene :peepopbirthday:

OMG Bbokari looks so happy to be painted by her boyfriend! She seems to love how obsessed Jiniret is with her. He's always so openly affectionate at wanting to show off his chick. And what better way than with a painting! :wow:

Hyunjin really seems to love Bbokari. And it's funny because Jiniret is OBJECTIVELY the cutest Skzoo while Bbokari is terrifying and punches people in the head :iwillfightyou: So I believe Hyunjin only shows her so much love because she's Felix's child. :bakacat:

It's also beautiful that Piri shows Jiniret love in he same way Hyunjin shows it to Bbokari. :peepoblanket:

And even them flirting in front of the other Skzoo! :poggers: Wolfie and Quokka were porbably so jealous. But they're probably used to it. I bet these lovebirds flirt all day :peepopbirthday:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
You've now answered my question that the members are responsible for Hyunjin being unhinged. It seems clear that they are amused by the antics of this pairing. :stonemin:

Of course, Piri himself is also partially to blame :CupPar: Why has he been allowing this goofy behavior since fetus days? :wherearethelies:

Because he's down bad :stonemin:

vanteedit-hyunlix.gif

VERY BAD :stonemin:

07aaa17b5207ad3777efd4832a854e0945cba9d5.gifv

HORRENDOUSLY :stonemin:

And it's funny because Jiniret is OBJECTIVELY the cutest Skzoo while Bbokari is terrifying and punches people in the head :iwillfightyou:

I was looking for Bbokari with a deagle but I couldn't find one so :doge:

images

Top Bottom