Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WHAT WAS HE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE THIS :yooheadache:

I CAN'T GET OVER HOW HYUNJIN JUST STARTED TALKING ABOUT FELIX FOR NO REASON WHILE LISTENING TO THE HYUNLIX CODED SONG :peepoblanket:

XV8R4NQ.gif

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SHIT FROM ANOTHER DAY ENTIRELY, WHY WAS HE THINKING ABOUT IT?????????

XV8R4NQ.gif

Why did he sing those WORDS?

XV8R4NQ.gif

"Nintendo" But you DO play Nintendo :yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

"I always lose" But you DO always lose :yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

"While I'm watching you" BUT YOU ARE WATCHING HIM :yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

"You're mine" WHAT THE FXXK DO YOU MEAN???????

XV8R4NQ.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
@Wensuelrene Look at Hyunlix supporting Bbokari when she lost and then won the game :peepoblanket:

Them playing with the giant Skzoos :peepoblanket:

They're so kind. :peepoblanket: I assume Bbokari is one of the maknaes like Felix. :peepoblanket: It's so sweet how they take care of her like oppas:peepoblanket:

Giant Dwaekki is a super duper cutie pie! :heartublob: And thank goodness he's not on the market otherwise my wallet would be in pain :JudgyDubu:

Wensuelrene may think she can oust Mr. President as Hyunlix President but you simply cannot because IT'S ALWAYS SEUNGMIN AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

He wants Felix to do "Your Eyes" to Hyunjin even though that wasn't the challenge and Felix actually looks like he's about to do it, too??? :uwot: Like he would have done it if Hyunjin didn't stop him. What on earth?? :uwot: Also everyone starts clapping when he suggests this, they're so unserious :doge:

Funny is that at the end of this clip, Hyunjin had to recreate Felix's "Your Eyes" scene to the camera. THAT'S WHAT MR. PRESIDENT IS TRYING TO SET UP, I'M WHEEZING

Hyunjin saying he thinks Felix is the most likely to serenade someone and just doesn't expound upon that any further :uwot: Like he didn't think he was going to have to explain himself. And so Seungmin immediately is like "WHY?" so Hyunjin can say that Pirichan is a very romantic guy in the lowercasest answer of all time. Like why are you so quiet suddenly, what is this??? :uwot:

MR. PRESIDENT IS CARRYIG HYUNLIX ON HIS BACK, THIS MAN NEEDS A GRAMMY, EMMY, TONY, OSCAR FOR HIS SERVICE

barbados-attitude.gif

Seungmin be messy :yoosmile: It's like he was sitting there HOPING Jiniret would say Felix just so he could immediately ask why. :wootonew:

I wish Hyunjin would expound upon HOW he KNOWS Piri is a romantic guy. :wootonew:

Mr. Ex president Seungmin should have jumped back in with a HOW DO YOU KNOW??? :TeaPar:

Or maybe he did but it got cut out of he video :jinjudge:

WHAT WAS HE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE THIS :yooheadache:

I CAN'T GET OVER HOW HYUNJIN JUST STARTED TALKING ABOUT FELIX FOR NO REASON WHILE LISTENING TO THE HYUNLIX CODED SONG :peepoblanket:

XV8R4NQ.gif

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SHIT FROM ANOTHER DAY ENTIRELY, WHY WAS HE THINKING ABOUT IT?????????

XV8R4NQ.gif

Why did he sing those WORDS?

XV8R4NQ.gif

"Nintendo" But you DO play Nintendo :yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

"I always lose" But you DO always lose :yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

"While I'm watching you" BUT YOU ARE WATCHING HIM :yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

"You're mine" WHAT THE FXXK DO YOU MEAN???????

XV8R4NQ.gif

He was listening to the song about him and his mans and decided he needed to talk about him. :RichPar: Once again staking his claim over Felix even when homeboy ain't even around. :sehunehh:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
I also been meaning to post this fanart by @/chi_700n, it's so good! :peepoblanket:

Speaking of fanart, throwback to when Hyunjin called a Hyunlix fanart cute! :yooheadache:

FibYL4YUUAAjUpk

FibYL4YUYAATRxo

Felix did the same thing before, too

FkbMBXqUUAA4rre

FkbMBXnVEAA3gMr

They're so cute to their fanartists

crying-wailing.gif

HOLD ON WAIT. I love me some fan art :somicry: The fans even show their art to the members? That's too cute!:peepoblanket:

And omg, Hyunlix complimenting art of themselves. Out of all the art they could have chosen? I'm dead :tears:

Can we post more fanart in here, OP~ I'll even hunt for some :peepopbirthday:

It's time for the Hyunlix being annoying Australians compilation :doge:

They can't STOP once they get started OMG :stonemin:

Hyunjin is slowly becoming an Aussie thanks to Felix :JudgyDubu:

Honestly, this has me wondering... :whaaat:

Don't @me, but I'm bout to go crazy :sehunehh:
Could you imagine if Felix wasn't Aussie. Would Hyunjin still try to imitate that accent? :wherearethelies:

If Felix was American, would he choose to imitate an American accent instead? :viva:

After all, Bang Chan is also from 40 degree Australia. :TeaPar:

So he could still mimic an Aussie accent from someone :wesmart:

And from what I hear, even Han sounds British. So Hyunjin could copy him also as well. :omgwhat:

But. BUT. BUT! Could you imagine if Felix had a full American accent and Hyunjin chose to only mimic that one? :teehee:

Two similar accents he could just, be he defaulted to Felix's vastly different one? :JudgyDubu:

I'd go insane. I wouldn't know what to think. :stonemin:

You think your mind is boggled with all of these other mysteries? :sehunehh:

We'd all go nuts if that happened to be reality :bonadisgust:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
They're so kind. :peepoblanket: I assume Bbokari is one of the maknaes like Felix. :peepoblanket: It's so sweet how they take care of her like oppas:peepoblanket:

Giant Dwaekki is a super duper cutie pie! :heartublob: And thank goodness he's not on the market otherwise my wallet would be in pain :JudgyDubu:

Seungmin be messy :yoosmile: It's like he was sitting there HOPING Jiniret would say Felix just so he could immediately ask why. :wootonew:

I wish Hyunjin would expound upon HOW he KNOWS Piri is a romantic guy. :wootonew:

Mr. Ex president Seungmin should have jumped back in with a HOW DO YOU KNOW??? :TeaPar:

Or maybe he did but it got cut out of he video :jinjudge:

He was listening to the song about him and his mans and decided he needed to talk about him. :RichPar: Once again staking his claim over Felix even when homeboy ain't even around. :sehunehh:

Hold awn, you're trying to buy a giant Dwaekki? :stonemin:

This is like the 4th time Hyunjin has described Felix as romantic, BTW, not sure why he keeps doing that :yooheadache: Also Bang Chan ranked Felix 2nd to worst in terms of rizz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WHY ARE WE NOT ON THE SAME ACCORD WITH THAT???????

HOLD ON WAIT. I love me some fan art :somicry: The fans even show their art to the members? That's too cute!:peepoblanket:

And omg, Hyunlix complimenting art of themselves. Out of all the art they could have chosen? I'm dead :tears:

Can we post more fanart in here, OP~ I'll even hunt for some :peepopbirthday:

Hyunjin is slowly becoming an Aussie thanks to Felix :JudgyDubu:

Honestly, this has me wondering... :whaaat:

Don't @me, but I'm bout to go crazy :sehunehh:
Could you imagine if Felix wasn't Aussie. Would Hyunjin still try to imitate that accent? :wherearethelies:

If Felix was American, would he choose to imitate an American accent instead? :viva:

After all, Bang Chan is also from 40 degree Australia. :TeaPar:

So he could still mimic an Aussie accent from someone :wesmart:

And from what I hear, even Han sounds British. So Hyunjin could copy him also as well. :omgwhat:

But. BUT. BUT! Could you imagine if Felix had a full American accent and Hyunjin chose to only mimic that one? :teehee:

Two similar accents he could just, be he defaulted to Felix's vastly different one? :JudgyDubu:

I'd go insane. I wouldn't know what to think. :stonemin:

You think your mind is boggled with all of these other mysteries? :sehunehh:

We'd all go nuts if that happened to be reality :bonadisgust:

Of course, as long as the artists allows reposts, I try to share art whenever I see some, so sure! :peepopbirthday: I would love to see move

ALSO LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE PSYCHOPATH

pB6qlAW.gif

First of all, your theory might as well be a FACT because Hyunjin has legit CHANGED the pronunciation of words he says based on how Felix has said them like the way he says "future" :stonemin:

He's telling Felix and Bang Chan that it's pronounced "Future" not "Fyuchah" because Felix said "Fyuchah"

But then he suddenly starts pronouncing it "fyuchah" in the GQ interview? :uwot:

LIKE HE JUST BECAME AUSSIE FOR SOME REASON :stonemin:

Like he's pretty much always pronounced "water" in the Aussie way.

Why's he pronouncing "massage" like that after Felix says it? He doesn't always say it like that. :stonemin:

He just mimicked "hot" in Aussie for NO REASON

Felix pronounced "High five" but Hyunjin said "High Foive" anyway??????

The subtitle on this episode says "Synced with Felix's accent" when Hyunjin says "carrier" in Aussie:stonemin:

He will just completely changes from Standard pronunciation to Aussie pronunciation out of nowhere

pB6qlAW.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
Hold awn, you're trying to buy a giant Dwaekki? :stonemin:

This is like the 4th time Hyunjin has described Felix as romantic, BTW, not sure why he keeps doing that :yooheadache: Also Bang Chan ranked Felix 2nd to worst in terms of rizz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WHY ARE WE NOT ON THE SAME ACCORD WITH THAT???????

Of course, as long as the artists allows reposts, I try to share art whenever I see some, so sure! :peepopbirthday: I would love to see move

ALSO LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE PSYCHOPATH

pB6qlAW.gif

First of all, your theory might as well be a FACT because Hyunjin has legit CHANGED the pronunciation of words he says based on how Felix has said them like the way he says "future" :stonemin:

He's telling Felix and Bang Chan that it's pronounced "Future" not "Fyuchah" because Felix said "Fyuchah"

But then he suddenly starts pronouncing it "fyuchah" in the GQ interview? :uwot:

LIKE HE JUST BECAME AUSSIE FOR SOME REASON :stonemin:

Like he's pretty much always pronounced "water" in the Aussie way.

Why's he pronouncing "massage" like that after Felix says it? He doesn't always say it like that. :stonemin:

He just mimicked "hot" in Aussie for NO REASON

Felix pronounced "High five" but Hyunjin said "High Foive" anyway??????

The subtitle on this episode says "Synced with Felix's accent" when Hyunjin says "carrier" in Aussie:stonemin:

He will just completely changes from Standard pronunciation to Aussie pronunciation out of nowhere

pB6qlAW.gif

I might if I become rich :sehunehh:

Oh boy, I luv art :peepopbirthday:

What can I say, I'm an expert in Hyunjiniology and the Piriodic table :wesmart:

You provide good evidence. Luckily we can re-test this theory very soon. Once the world tour starts and the homies start speaking English, we can compare how Hyunjin speaks to see if any of his language evolves :wherearethelies:

Which means we'll need to keep track of how he's spoken in the past and if his wordage be different now. And it'll be interesting to see if he has grown in his Aussieness especially once they hit the land down under :siflirt:
This CHN fanmeet was only in February but I already want to throwback to it because THEM :peepoblanket:

GFZOgM8XAAAG_iO

GFZM2wyXcAAGP1_

GFZM2wwWgAAQpBT

GFZM2wxW0AA4SdF

GFZM2wxXYAAZCBE

GFZAzhrW4AAABpK

MAN WHAT A DAY

crying-wailing.gif

Their outfits are so cute. They look so woarm :heartublob:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I just cannot @ the way the kids always have to collect Hyunjin when he's beside himself at Felix's aegyo

First of all, Hyunjin looks like his soul just left his body when he heard Pirichan leap out of Felix's mouth :uwot: But the other members have to physically intervene with the internal battle he's got going on. He can't even hide it:stonemin:

Bro is about to fall over here

He's just SHOOK when Pirichan flips that switch to Felix, he's crazy for that~

Bang Chan grabs onto this man when Felix does his little cute dance like he knows Hyunjin's about to lose it.

Vice President Changbin looks RIGHT AT HYUNJIN???? For what???? HE LITERALLY KNOWS HYUNJIN IS DOWN BAD

He gotta be aware, what else do you be checking his reaction for?? :uwot:

The best is when they all just laugh when Hyunjin just can't resist being the only person calling Felix cute

Even Felix is laughing at him, I'm :yooheadache: EVEN YOUR MANS KNOWS YOU'RE DOWN BAD FOR HIM

Also when he's just Felix's biggest hype man by himself like Felix completely flopped and there Hyunjin is the only one clapping

All the members are watching Felix's song normally, and Hyunjin's just doing the most like OMG

He's cheering for Felix even though he's not on his team :yooheadache:

They ARE on the same team and Hyunjin just can't stop fxxking with him:yooheadache:

I AM BEYOND WORDS, THIS GUY IS HEAD OVER HEELS

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Han + Cuties for DICON!

HYUNLIX X DICON

YES PIRI'S HAIRSTYLE HERE IS SO GOOD :yooheadache:

GXU6D3caYAA9_OQ

PLEASE NEVER CUT IT I'LL DIE :yooheadache:

I might if I become rich :sehunehh:

Oh boy, I luv art :peepopbirthday:

What can I say, I'm an expert in Hyunjiniology and the Piriodic table :wesmart:

You provide good evidence. Luckily we can re-test this theory very soon. Once the world tour starts and the homies start speaking English, we can compare how Hyunjin speaks to see if any of his language evolves :wherearethelies:

Which means we'll need to keep track of how he's spoken in the past and if his wordage be different now. And it'll be interesting to see if he has grown in his Aussieness especially once they hit the land down under :siflirt:

Their outfits are so cute. They look so woarm :heartublob:

Very quirky :stonemin:

+ He's also as well as already done this with "here", he's almost completely ditched "here" for "heya" by now

He just does this whenever he feels like the American version is too cringe for him :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
GONNA END IT ALL

pB6qlAW.gif

VERY ODD VIDEO

VERY STRANGE ACTION TO TAKE

pB6qlAW.gif

BRO WHAT

WHAT POSSESSED HIM TO DO THAT

pB6qlAW.gif

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE

OH THIS IS THE WORSTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

pB6qlAW.gif

WHY DID HE CATCH THE KISS THAT FELIX BLEW

WHY TF DIDN'T ANYONE ELSE DO THAT

DEATH COMES FOR ME

pB6qlAW.gif

WHY'S FELIX TRYING SO HARD TO SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO HYUNJIN OML

HE KEEPS FACING HYUNJIN'S SIDE WITH THE SWIFTNESS WHEN HE'S SUPPPOSED TO SAY IT TO THE MEMBER ON THE OTHER SIDE KAALSLSLSDJJDJSKKDJSJSKKD WHAT IS THIS

pB6qlAW.gif

GET ME OUT OF HERE

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
When Hyunjin lost Felix's credit card in France but Felix didn't care and was just happy to pay for Hyunjin's gift :yooheadache:

pB6qlAW.gif

Felix fangirling over Hyunjin just standing still

pB6qlAW.gif

Hyunjin (and PuppyM) was dancing to SOTY and Felix was hyping him up

And when he danced to Guilty :yooheadache:

pB6qlAW.gif

CALLING HYUNJIN JINIRET :yooheadache:

MY SOUL CRIES OUT

pB6qlAW.gif

WHY HE LOOKING AT HYUNJIN LIKE THAT

THEY'RE FLIRTING I THINK

pB6qlAW.gif

EVEN WHEN THEY'RE NOT FLIRTING, THEY'RE FLIRTING

pB6qlAW.gif

WHY HE DO THIS???????????????

FELIX RELAX

pB6qlAW.gif

WHEN FELIX JUST HAD TO PUT HIS HEADPHONES OVER HIS HOODIE LIKE HYUNJIN

I NEED TO BE SMITED

pB6qlAW.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
GONNA END IT ALL

pB6qlAW.gif

VERY ODD VIDEO

VERY STRANGE ACTION TO TAKE

pB6qlAW.gif

BRO WHAT

WHAT POSSESSED HIM TO DO THAT

pB6qlAW.gif

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE

OH THIS IS THE WORSTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

pB6qlAW.gif

WHY DID HE CATCH THE KISS THAT FELIX BLEW

WHY TF DIDN'T ANYONE ELSE DO THAT

DEATH COMES FOR ME

GET ME OUT OF HERE

Why is this behavior never questioned by the members? Bro is always out here acting wild and it's like no one ever notices :wut:

Aside from the President and Quokka's dad, but they're the main instigators :wootonew:

He is catching kisses blown by Felix and no one even quirks an eyebrow :iwillfightyou:

No one finds it strange :ohmygod:

His face is out here getting within centimeters of Felix, and we're supposed to think everything is all hunky dory? :doge:

ALRIGHT :wut:

When Hyunjin lost Felix's credit card in France but Felix didn't care and was just happy to pay for Hyunjin's gift :yooheadache:

Hyunjin (and PuppyM) was dancing to SOTY and Felix was hyping him up

And when he danced to Guilty :yooheadache:

pB6qlAW.gif

CALLING HYUNJIN JINIRET :yooheadache:

MY SOUL CRIES OUT

pB6qlAW.gif

WHY HE LOOKING AT HYUNJIN LIKE THAT

HOW DO YOU LOSE A WHOLE ASS CREDIT CARD IN A DIFFERENT CONTINENT????? :stonemin:

PUPPYM! MY TRUE BIAS! He's such a great dancer! A king a legend! :peepoblanket:

It was so cute to see Piri cheering for the lil' Jiniret on Hyunjin's jammies :poggers:

STOP THIS FLIRTING IN THE NAME OF THE LAW :taegun:

NEED MEDICATION IN MY VEINS LOOK @ BABY HYUNLIX :peepoblanket:

GIGId51XcAABmJ7

GIGJ_KXWMAArD5D

GIGJ_KTXgAAd4EK

GIGJ_KZXcAE5CJk

GIGJ_KSWMAA870S

I'M IN AGONY

crying-wailing.gif

NEVER FORGET BABY HYUNJIN IS INSANE

HE DID THIS ON CAMERA BTW

megan-interesting.gif

These are the cutest pictures. It's like they've always been attached at the hip :bakacat:

Wearing matching shirts at the Met Gala was defos a CHOICE for Hyunlix and I stand by it forever

PEAK ICON BEHAVIOR

crying-wailing.gif

They must always be twinning and I will always assume it was Hyunjin's idea :CupPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Why is this behavior never questioned by the members? Bro is always out here acting wild and it's like no one ever notices :wut:

Aside from the President and Quokka's dad, but they're the main instigators :wootonew:

He is catching kisses blown by Felix and no one even quirks an eyebrow :iwillfightyou:

No one finds it strange :ohmygod:

His face is out here getting within centimeters of Felix, and we're supposed to think everything is all hunky dory? :doge:

ALRIGHT :wut:

HOW DO YOU LOSE A WHOLE ASS CREDIT CARD IN A DIFFERENT CONTINENT????? :stonemin:

PUPPYM! MY TRUE BIAS! He's such a great dancer! A king a legend! :peepoblanket:

It was so cute to see Piri cheering for the lil' Jiniret on Hyunjin's jammies :poggers:

STOP THIS FLIRTING IN THE NAME OF THE LAW :taegun:

These are the cutest pictures. It's like they've always been attached at the hip :bakacat:

They must always be twinning and I will always assume it was Hyunjin's idea :CupPar:

They're used to having Felix ripped from their arms by Hyunjin, it's horrific :yooheadache:

HE LOST THE CREDIT CARD WHEN THEY WERE IN PARIS :stonemin:

The amount of Baby Hyunlix content is LETHAL, there's no conceivable world where they're not glued together :yooheadache:

It could have been the stylist's idea for all I care, that's a hell of a statement to make on the red carpet :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

But LBR, it was probably them, they need to match or they disintegrate

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I completely forgot about One Kid's Room today and of course it's Felix :yooheadache:

GXWcqTBaUAATknz

GXWkktebEAAhUh2

GXWkktfa4AEAtMb

And I can barely find any specific clips to highlight of Felix from the episode BECAUSE HYUNJIN JUST WOULDN'T STFU AND SPENT THE ENTIRE EPISODE YAPPING ABOUT FELIX :stonemin:And I honestly think that's funny as fxxk so we're going to start with what Hyunjin said about him.

FIRST OFF, HE'S NOT EVEN EATING AS MUCH AS HE USUALLY DOES OH MY LORD

ALMOST 3 FULL MINUTES OF HYUNJIN TALKING ABOUT FELIX IN THIS EPISODE

HOW DO YOU TAKE UP 3 MINUTES BY YOURSELF?????

SPEEDRUN OF HYUNJIN CALLING FELIX AN ANGEL

HE ALSO JUST DROPPED THIS TIDBIT OUT OF NOWHERE

GXXT-2oa0AAZxJX

I'm sorry, sir, you two WHAT???????????????????????????????

GOODBYE THIS WILL BE MY NEW HYPERFIXATION FOR THE NEXT WEEK :yooheadache:

BANG CHAN DYING LAUGHING ABOUT HIM SHARING THIS INFORMATION

THEY TALKED ABOUT COCONUT WATER AND MR. PRESIDENT BAITED HYUNJIN INTO EXPLAINED WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF COURSE HE DID

VICE PRESIDENT CHANGBIN TAGGING IN LIKE "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ABOUT THE COCONUT WATER" I'M CACKLING. LIKE WHY IS HYUNJIN'S RESPONSE "YOU'RE TRYING TO PICK ON ME" PICK ON YOU ABOUT WHAT, MR. HWANG?????? :uwot:

THEN THEY ALL START BULLYING MR. PRESIDENT, THIS SCENE IS CRAZY

I TOLD YOU HE ALWAYS DOES THIS

He can't even let Mr. Vice President comment something without chiming in OMG :yooheadache:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
They all talk about how romantic Felix is INCLUDING HYUNJIN BECAUSE HE BOUGHT THEM SOAP AND BOUGHT HYUNJIN A MONITOR

HE KEEPS DESCRIBING FELIX'S CHK CHK BOOM PART AS "DELICIOUS" PLEASE STOP DOING THAT, HYUNJIN

HE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

Talking about how much Felix likes Tekken

And his social skills

AND HE TOOK LEE KNOW'S BAIT, NOOOOOOOOOOO :yooheadache: LEE KNOW TALKING ABOUT HOW FELIX TOUCHED HIS SKIN AND HYUNJIN IS SILENT AS FXXK AKSKKAJSJSKHDDH HE'S SO SALTY

THEY SET HIM UP LIKE THIS IN THE FIRST ONE KIDS ROOM, TOO :yooheadache:

WHY DOES HE DO THIS OMG I'M CRYING

I cannot believe how much this man talked in this episode

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
This is INSANE, some episodes he said like 4 sentences max and spent the rest of the time eating, HE CANNOT STOP TALKING ABOUT YONGBOKS :yooheadache:

Hyunjin is talking about a promise Felix kept him but he spends more time talking about Felix's hair then the actual thing Felix did, which was to record a song guide for him

Also, it was the same day he recorded the interview talking about his Teddy Bear necklace :yooheadache:

On the note of this secret place Hyunlix go to hangout, Felix is also always trying to make Hyunjin laugh :peepoblanket:

Feel like I should actually post some content related to Felix now :doge:

CUTIES CHATTING AND FELIX ACCIDENTALLY CALLED I.N "HYUNG"

He falls asleep before washing up, BABY

He talked about his backing and gaming :peepoblanket:

And how he always wants to make the fans laugh :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Had to dip for an hour, sorry homies :yooheadache:

Felix talking about how he wants to see how long he can grow his hair out and is working towards his UNISEX VIBES

He said he'll cut it once he's done with that but maybe he should just NEVER FINISH???? :stonemin: Be unisex forever PLZ

He's working on his vocals and performance:peepoblanket:

He's just adorbs

I didn't even notice when this happened

It's giving when Bang Chan looked at Felix for what is Hyunjin's favorite thing to draw between flowers or butterflies and solely blamed Felix for not knowing the answer. BRUH the members know they're glued at the hip.

There's some inside joke here that we'll see in Hyunjin's episode, I guess

He's down SO BAD bros

Felix Bubble Message

He also posted EIGHTY (80) PICTURES OF HIMSELF TODAY SO PLZ HOLD ON THAT WHILE I FIND THEM ALL :doge:

Top Bottom