💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We got a tone of stuff for Hyunjin today, too! Cartier and his Rolling Stones UK Interview!

GXWU8BbboAAwfii

GXWLbl5WIAAv2ep

GXWVd3FbUAABK3n

GXWVd3BaAAAblkl

GXXx3EmXsAAtKUc

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
NO BUT I'M SO :yooheadache: ABOUT HOW HYUNJIN CARRIED THE ONE KIDS ROOM EPISODE FOR FELIX, MANS WOULD NOT SHUT UP. BRO WAS IN A COMPETITION TO PROVE HE KNEW MORE ABOUT FELIX THAN ANYONE ELSE~

Top Takeaways from all his yapping:

GXYWv7sWgAA4DkM

It's not just that they have a spot they go to just to hangout, it's that the first thing he says about this spot is that Felix tries to be funny make him laugh and shit. :yooheadache: BRO IS THIS YOUR FLIRTING SPOT??????????????????????? HE'S JUST FXXKING FLIRTING WITH YOU THERE OR SOMETHING???

1mcOZiC.gif

NO WONDER BANG CHAN'S LAUGHING BRO HE'S SO AWARES THEY'RE JUST FLIRTING IN THIS SPOT

1mcOZiC.gif

THE COCONUT WATER IS STILL UNHINGED

First of all, why does Hyunjin BARELY expound upon what's so good about the coconut water until Seungmin asks?????

And then EVERYONE starts trying to figure out why Seungmin asked and tell him he's doing too much and they just change the subject.

THIS IS SOME CRAZY INSIDE JOKE BRUH WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT COCONUT WATER??????????????????

1mcOZiC.gif

I'M HALFWAY CONVINCED COCONUT WATER IS A CODE WORD FOR SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS SO VAGUE ABOUT IT

1mcOZiC.gif

AND THE WAY HYUNJIN GOT SO DAMN QUIET WHEN THE MEMBERS STARTED TALKING ABOUT FELIX TOUCHING THEIR MUSCLES AND ARMS :yooheadache:

YOU'RE NOT A SERIOUS PERSON BRO I'M SO DONE WITH HIM

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
I know I still have stuff to look at, so don't @ me. :stonemin:

I'll get to it later. :JudgyDubu:

But right now it's time to get a lil silly :RichPar:

You remember this video right? :yoosmile:

No, not the down bounce part :taegun:

The part where Dwaekki needs to find the leader. :teehee:

Isn't it a bit wild how he WHIPLASHED turned to Hyunlix during that part :wootonew:

Almost like he knew. :wesmart:

Like he was well aware of the fact that IF one of them was the leader, that they'd out themselves through the other :ppav:

Because if Felix changed that dance, Hyunjin would immediately follow. Maybe he thought he'd see them getting a bit silly goosey :sip:

And he could catch them in 4K. :siflirt:

Just a thought :iknowwhatyoudid:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I know I still have stuff to look at, so don't @ me. :stonemin:

I'll get to it later. :JudgyDubu:

But right now it's time to get a lil silly :RichPar:

You remember this video right? :yoosmile:

No, not the down bounce part :taegun:

The part where Dwaekki needs to find the leader. :teehee:

Isn't it a bit wild how he WHIPLASHED turned to Hyunlix during that part :wootonew:

Almost like he knew. :wesmart:

Like he was well aware of the fact that IF one of them was the leader, that they'd out themselves through the other :ppav:

Because if Felix changed that dance, Hyunjin would immediately follow. Maybe he thought he'd see them getting a bit silly goosey :sip:

And he could catch them in 4K. :siflirt:

Just a thought :iknowwhatyoudid:

HURRY UP AND BACKTRACK, WE GOT COCONUT WATER ALMOST ADDRESSED ACTUALLY NOT REALLY

barbados-attitude.gif

OFC HE KNEW BECAUSE HE JUST SAW HYUNJIN THROW HIS WHOLE ROUND JUST TO DANCE WITH PIRICHAN

barbados-attitude.gif

YOU DON'T THINK HE WOULD ALSO THROW WHILE CHANGING THE DANCE???

barbados-attitude.gif

THEY'RE CRAZY PEOPLE AND VICE PRESIDENT KNOWS IT

barbados-attitude.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
BRO BUT THIS, IT'S ALWAYS THE LOWKEY MOMENTS

WHAT REASON IS THERE FOR MINSUNG TO BE CHECKING WITH HYUNJIN ABOUT FELIX PRACTICING DURING THE CHK CHK BOOM RECORDING?? :yooheadache:

pB6qlAW.gif

Actually, it's when they're talking about when they all went home before Felix because he was still working, so like what, were they trying to verify whether Hyunjin was there or not???

pB6qlAW.gif

LIKE HYUNJIN'S NOT EVEN TALKING, WHAT ARE THEY BOTH LOOKING AT HIM FOR???????????????

pB6qlAW.gif

WHAT'S THE REASON FOR THE COUPLE CHECKING ON THE OTHER COUPLE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

pB6qlAW.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WHAT IS COCONUT WATER

pB6qlAW.gif

BANG CHAN PUT HIS HEAD DOWN AS SOON AS CHANGBIN ASKED MR. PRESIDENT WHY HYUNJIN DRINKS THE COCONUT WATER, HE WANTED NO PART IN THIS DISQUSSION BRO

pB6qlAW.gif

WHAT ABOUT COCONUT WATER INTAKE IS TEASING OR MAKING FUN OF FOR HYUNJIN????????????

pB6qlAW.gif

WHAT'S. HAPPENING.

pB6qlAW.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
Okay so there are too many things for me to quote, so let's just chat. :doge:

First of all, Hyunjin falling the try not to talk about Felix challenge? A surprise to no one :sehunehh:

This must have been his favorite episode of the show. :teehee:

I bet he was frothing at the mouth waiting for Felix day :yoosmile:

Since based on those tweets, he wasn't too chatty for the other members. Instead he was crunching down, but of course when it's Felix's time he talks about EVERYTHING. :TeaPar:

Look at him bragging about having a special place with Felix like a high school girl :iwillfightyou:

Trying to make the others jealous I bet. :MomoShook:

Also this coconut water-gate :stonemin:

WTF is going on here? :sideeyeumji:

Why are the members acting so weird about it? :jy:

Why is Hyunjin always bringing it up with no context? :squints:

Why are Seungmin and Dwaekki desperate to pull an answer out of him. :hatwhat:

You can't tell me coconut water isn't code for some freaky mess between them two clowns :wut:

Or. OR. The members have no clue either and they're desperate to get the tea from Hyunjin on camera :wesmart:

Because why else has this coconut water saga gone on for so long? :wherearethelies:

What if one Hyunjin spilled some coconut water on Felix and it led to a compromising situation. So now they all just joke about it for sh1ts and giggles. :judgingyou:

Why. Do. The. Members. Look. For. ONLY. Hyunjin's. Reactions. When. It. Pertains. To. FELIX??????????????????????????????? :MomoShook:

The fact that they KNOW he's obsessed and they just think it's really funny. :Headingout:

All of the members are Hyunlixers. There is no other answer :lizheadache:

I bet they knew this would be Hyunjin's day. I bet they all set him up. They were ready for his down badness so they went in with a force. They're so messy :nayshy:

I AM GOING TO FCKING LOOSE IT WHEN THAT KNOWING BROS EPISODE DROPS I CAN'T STAND IT :omfgpepe:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin talks about this part so much you would think he forgot HE ALSO HAS THIS EXACT SAME PART IN THE SONG

YOU HAVE THE SAME PART AND IT'S LIKE EVERY TIME ANYONE BRINGS IT UP, ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS FELIX'S VERSION BEING DELICIOUS
pB6qlAW.gif

Okay so there are too many things for me to quote, so let's just chat. :doge:

Sure thing, babe :fab:

I would have thought he'd have more to say about maybe Han and Changbin since those are his roommates and everyone seems to have more to say about the members they shared a room with but damn, he talked more about Felix than he did about Han, Lee Know, Changbin, and Seungmin combined :yooheadache: He started topic after topic and he ate so sparingly when in every other episode so far ALL he's doing is eating. I update Hyunjin's thread, you know? Some weeks I was looking for some clips of him from the episode to post and almost all of it was just how much he was eating and a comment or two about the members, so the fact that he turned into a total Felix yapper in this episode is UNIHINGED:peepoblanket:

THIS SPECIAL PLACE THEY GO TO FOR CHATTING IS SO :yooheadache: THE FACT THAT THEY DESIGNATE A SPECIFIC PLACE IS SO ADORABLE. Like it's not just one of their dorms, but some place they set aside for themselves. It's SO WHOLESOME~ :peepoblanket:

EVEN when they address the coconut water, they still don't address it. I feel like I'm more confused about it now than I was before. WHAT IS IT?? WHY IS IT SO FUNNY? WHAT'S THE JOKE? WHY WON'T HYUNJIN EXPLAIN WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT IT? WHY DOES MR. PRESIDENT NEED TO ASK ABOUT IT AT ALL? WHY IS CHANGBIN ASKING WHY HE'S ASKING? WHY IS HYUNJIN TAKING THIS AS BEING MADE FUN OF? WHY DOES BANG CHAN NOT ENTERTAIN ANY OF THIS??????????????????????????????????????

It's getting BIZARRE with how anytime the subject is Felix, the members start looking at Hyunjin. They watch him when he's reacting to Felix. They look at him for confirmation when someone else is saying something about Felix as if he should know. Hyunlix literally gotta be together ALL THE TIME for this to make sense. They don't look at any other member. Why don't they look at his roommates??? :yooheadache: Hyunjin don't even share a room with Felix SO WHY ARE MINSUNG LOOKING AT HIM FOR THE DETAILS???????????????????

THIS IS THE TYPA NONSENSE THAT IS DESTROYING MY MENTAL STABILITY

pB6qlAW.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
HOW IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST 2024 IS HYUNJIN STILL MOPING AND POUTING WHEN ANOTHER MEMBER MENTIONS FELIX TOUCHING THEM

YOU HAD SO MUCH TO SAY UP UNTIL NOW AND AFTER THIS, BUT NOW YOU'RE JUST JELLY BECAUSE FELIX'S TOUCHING THE OTHER MEMBERS :stonemin:

barbados-attitude.gif

HE'S SO NOT SERIOUS, LET GO OF YOUR CLINGINESS FOR FIVE MINUTES

barbados-attitude.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
Hyunjin talks about this part so much you would think he forgot HE ALSO HAS THIS EXACT SAME PART IN THE SONG

YOU HAVE THE SAME PART AND IT'S LIKE EVERY TIME ANYONE BRINGS IT UP, ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS FELIX'S VERSION BEING DELICIOUS
pB6qlAW.gif

Sure thing, babe :fab:

I would have thought he'd have more to say about maybe Han and Changbin since those are his roommates and everyone seems to have more to say about the members they shared a room with but damn, he talked more about Felix than he did about Han, Lee Know, Changbin, and Seungmin combined :yooheadache: He started topic after topic and he ate so sparingly when in every other episode so far ALL he's doing is eating. I update Hyunjin's thread, you know? Some weeks I was looking for some clips of him from the episode to post and almost all of it was just how much he was eating and a comment or two about the members, so the fact that he turned into a total Felix yapper in this episode is UNIHINGED:peepoblanket:

THIS SPECIAL PLACE THEY GO TO FOR CHATTING IS SO :yooheadache: THE FACT THAT THEY DESIGNATE A SPECIFIC PLACE IS SO ADORABLE. Like it's not just one of their dorms, but some place they set aside for themselves. It's SO WHOLESOME~ :peepoblanket:

EVEN when they address the coconut water, they still don't address it. I feel like I'm more confused about it now than I was before. WHAT IS IT?? WHY IS IT SO FUNNY? WHAT'S THE JOKE? WHY WON'T HYUNJIN EXPLAIN WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT IT? WHY DOES MR. PRESIDENT NEED TO ASK ABOUT IT AT ALL? WHY IS CHANGBIN ASKING WHY HE'S ASKING? WHY IS HYUNJIN TAKING THIS AS BEING MADE FUN OF? WHY DOES BANG CHAN NOT ENTERTAIN ANY OF THIS??????????????????????????????????????

It's getting BIZARRE with how anytime the subject is Felix, the members start looking at Hyunjin. They watch him when he's reacting to Felix. They look at him for confirmation when someone else is saying something about Felix as if he should know. Hyunlix literally gotta be together ALL THE TIME for this to make sense. They don't look at any other member. Why don't they look at his roommates??? :yooheadache: Hyunjin don't even share a room with Felix SO WHY ARE MINSUNG LOOKING AT HIM FOR THE DETAILS???????????????????

THIS IS THE TYPA NONSENSE THAT IS DESTROYING MY MENTAL STABILITY

pB6qlAW.gif

So man has nothing to say about his roommates, but everything to say about Piri? Yeah that's not suspicious. NO ONE, will think you're crushing on Felix from that, Hyunjin. :Headingout:

Why not just wear a shirt that says "I'm obsessed with Felix" at this point? :wut:

We have every member doing the most to out them. :yoosmile:

We have Wolf Chan being fully aware of it and doing the most to ignore it :teehee:

JUST CONFIRM IT. FOR OUR HEALTH :lizheadache:

And with this coconut water, why won't they just tell us what the facts are? I'm sadge that they won't just reveal it. :poggers:

Sad like Hyunjin gets whenever another member talks about Felix.

2BnHeXR.png

Lookin like a sad Quokka if another member dare stands near Felix.

2BnHeXR.png

Or breathes near Felix.

2BnHeXR.png

Or lays their hands on Felix.

2BnHeXR.png

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Our DICON of the day

More precious Piri, I'm so sad I will miss his birthday tomorrow~ :peepoblanket:

GXZsrHSaEAAtgKh

GXZsrG8bwAIy95o

GXZsrKdbwAMFuWA

GXZsrKjbwAESX-b

GXZstGGbAAAQkjf

GXZstJObwAIX_Ea

GXZstKdbwAQZX1a

So man has nothing to say about his roommates, but everything to say about Piri? Yeah that's not suspicious. NO ONE, will think you're crushing on Felix from that, Hyunjin. :Headingout:

Why not just wear a shirt that says "I'm obsessed with Felix" at this point? :wut:

We have every member doing the most to out them. :yoosmile:

We have Wolf Chan being fully aware of it and doing the most to ignore it :teehee:

JUST CONFIRM IT. FOR OUR HEALTH :lizheadache:

And with this coconut water, why won't they just tell us what the facts are? I'm sadge that they won't just reveal it. :poggers:

Sad like Hyunjin gets whenever another member talks about Felix.

2BnHeXR.png

Lookin like a sad Quokka if another member dare stands near Felix.

2BnHeXR.png

Or breathes near Felix.

2BnHeXR.png

Or lays their hands on Felix.

2BnHeXR.png

Hyunjin's entire existence is a confirmation, what more should we be asking of him, really? :stonemin: Other than to not act up in public :uwot:

They won't reveal it because IT'S REALLY FUNNY AND THEY WANT US TO BE SAD QUOKKA

2BnHeXR.png

I just want to see how much longer they will be kekekeing and hahaing over Coconut Water :stonemin: It legit has to be the most hilarious thing in the world for them to still be going on about it

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It's not like it's a place they just happen to go to like when they're shopping or running

GXYWv7sWgAA4DkM

It's a place JUST for them to chat and hang out.:yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY REALLY SAID WE NEED SOME PRIVATE PLACE WHERE WE CAN FLIRT IN PEACE AND FELIX CAN MAKE UGLY FACES AND MAKE HYUNJIN LAUGH :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

IT'S JUST FOR THE TWO OF THEM, IT'S THEIR COUPLE PLACE

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
He talk about Felix like he's about to get an award for this :stonemin:

Like he's about to win a Hyunjillion dollars if he talks the most in this episode :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

It's funny because Felix is not going to REMOTELY talk about Hyunjin this much in Hyunjin's One Kid's Room. I guarantee you~

nr9h7ct.gif

He will be sitting comfy and pretty thinking "You guys may have a lot to say but I'm the one who he gave a painting to as a gift first, and I'm the one who has a special secret place with him"

ZQVKnyG.gif

You could never be Hyunjin's biggest fan more than Felix

ZQVKnyG.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I think I will be more obsessed with this detail than anything Hyunjin actually said which is very high IQ of me :fab:

Naturally, my favorite genre of Hyunlix is those things that they don't say I.E. taking the same picture for the Stray Kids MV which I have not talked about in WAY too long.:stonemin: But it's not her day today.

barbados-attitude.gif

NO BUT WE'RE NOT TALKING ENOUGH ABOUT THIS

barbados-attitude.gif

Listen to me carefully, this is something that happened during Chk Chk Boom filming, so it makes sense for I.N to talk about it or anyone in the Cuties dorm really because they would probably know if Felix stayed out while they all went home.

But why do Minsung look at Hyunjin? Han doesn't look at Lee Know who shared a dorm with Felix, so you'd have thought he might know about it.

barbados-attitude.gif

And even if Lee Know didn't know about it, why don't they look at Mr. President or I.N? Even Changbin knew about this.

barbados-attitude.gif

Why do they look at Hyunjin at all for a story that is being told by I.N and Changbin on the other side of the room? :uwot:

barbados-attitude.gif

And then Hyunjin nods like he's confirming something? Like if it was true? Or something maybe we just don't know about.

barbados-attitude.gif

It's just so hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to me why they just look at Hyunjin for no reason when Changbin and I.N are the main two talking about this thing in the first place. They went out of their way to look at Hyunjin. FOR WHAT???

barbados-attitude.gif

Minsung are nodding like they had no idea this even happened, where TF were they? :stonemin: I mean, regardless, it's just very telling that when the subject of where Felix was at a certain time like during filming, they immediately looked at Hyunjin despite the fact that he wasn't even the one who brought this detail up. And Hyunjin nodding back like of course he's going to know about it.

barbados-attitude.gif

If that doesn't say something about how often Felix and Hyunjin are together, IDK what does

barbados-attitude.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Should we really be surprised though, they clearly spend a lot of time at practice AND filming together

Hyunjin even knows what snacks Felix eats during practice:peepoblanket:

Sometimes they're in the booth when Hyunjin is being a producer and Felix is recording

He's just lingering around while they were prepping for the Met Gala

And when they were shooting this part, they were together

LIKE HOW COULD THERE EVER BE A TIME WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE EACH OTHER IS

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,700
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Wonder if we will get some kind of live for Felix's birthday, he hasn't done one in a while. :peepoblanket:

Hopefully this time we won't see Hyunjin having a schizo meltdown over Felix's exposed skin if he does not come wearing a parka :uwot:

GXNR1RdawAAdL3Q

GXNR1RYasAAjDlS

GXNR1RZbkAAdgne

He couldn't decide if he wanted Felix to cover up or not and kept changing his mind every 4 seconds :uwot:

Top Bottom