DVD thingy

GXhB_5fbMAES69Y

GXhB_5caYAAR6xh

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
I hope Piri enjoyed his birthday. It looks like he had a nice livestream :heartublob:

It doesn't look like Bbokari was at the party tho.

2BnHeXR.png

Man, just sitting here and thinking about how peaceful it is right now is so calming. Especially since THIS IS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM AND I'M JUST WAITING FOR THAT FKING KNOWING BROS EPISODE TO UTTERLY DESTROY MY SANITY :angry:

When is it supposed to air? OMG we need to just get it over with already :angry:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
CUTIES LINE hung out with Felix for his birthday :yooheadache: They tried to surprise him but he walked in on them making him a cake, SOBBING

GXf98x4X0AArd6U

GXf9-pmWAAEXG1a

I.N said they were gaming, too!

CUTIES LINE BEING THE CUTIES THEY ARE :yooheadache:

Hyunjin's fansite @/lovedferret's photos for Felix's birthday last year :peepoblanket:

F5_qEdCa0AAC_4k

F5_qEcUaMAApxmV

I hope Piri enjoyed his birthday. It looks like he had a nice livestream :heartublob:

It doesn't look like Bbokari was at the party tho.

2BnHeXR.png

Man, just sitting here and thinking about how peaceful it is right now is so calming. Especially since THIS IS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM AND I'M JUST WAITING FOR THAT FKING KNOWING BROS EPISODE TO UTTERLY DESTROY MY SANITY :angry:

When is it supposed to air? OMG we need to just get it over with already :angry:

Bbokari was at the party, he was the one talking to us:stonemin:

Pick a struggle, bro, you keep asking about the airdate and also telling me not to talk about it. :uwot: Make up your mind :stonemin:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
CUTIES LINE hung out with Felix for his birthday :yooheadache: They tried to surprise him but he walked in on them making him a cake, SOBBING

Bbokari was at the party, he was the one talking to us:stonemin:

Pick a struggle, bro, you keep asking about the airdate and also telling me not to talk about it. :uwot: Make up your mind :stonemin:

HELLA GOOFY :iwillfightyou:

I meant this one :knifeduck:
8800240222550_01_1500x.jpg

HOW CAN I WHEN I'M LOSING IT :wut:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It's just so crazy how much Hyunjin couldn't shut up in Piri's episode :uwot:

He's so animated about it all :uwot:

He forgot he's mostly just there to eat or something? Like he ate a little bit and then just went on and on and on. :yooheadache: Some of the stories he was telling were so long like he remembered every single detail about it so much that I was like "this is a silly story and all but when is he going to get to the point of the story???" :yooheadache: Like when he kept talking more about Felix's hair that one day than the fact that he'd just done a favor for Hyunjin like BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOO if you're not in love with him I KANT TELL

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
It's just so crazy how much Hyunjin couldn't shut up in Piri's episode :uwot:

He's so animated about it all :uwot:

He forgot he's mostly just there to eat or something? Like he ate a little bit and then just went on and on and on. :yooheadache: Some of the stories he was telling were so long like he remembered every single detail about it so much that I was like "this is a silly story and all but when is he going to get to the point of the story???" :yooheadache: Like when he kept talking more about Felix's hair that one day than the fact that he'd just done a favor for Hyunjin like BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOO if you're not in love with him I KANT TELL

The fact that you see this, and you expect me to kumbaya for this Knowing Bros episode :stonemin:

Bro is down so bad that his teammates are regularly BAITING him into exposing himself on a daily basis :stonemin:

You know he's gonna do something goofy :stonemin:

And you're not concerned at all???? :stonemin::stonemin::stonemin::stonemin::stonemin:

It's going to be insane :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The fact that you see this, and you expect me to kumbaya for this Knowing Bros episode :stonemin:

Bro is down so bad that his teammates are regularly BAITING him into exposing himself on a daily basis :stonemin:

You know he's gonna do something goofy :stonemin:

And you're not concerned at all???? :stonemin::stonemin::stonemin::stonemin::stonemin:

It's going to be insane :stonemin:

Not concerned AT ALL :fab:

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

The first half of the episode is probably when the indoor shenanigans in the classroom are and that'll probably be fine and we know they're on separate teams on the outdoor games (+ we would have probably seen something because Hyunlix fansites were there at the time of recording and didn't post anything silly) :fab: + this is a show with hosts, so they will eat up some screentime, too~

You're too anxious, just release your concerns like me :fab:

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

Focus on the fact that we still don't and will never know what Coconut Water is and they all think that's hilarious :stonemin:

Why would they be trying to pick on you, Hyunjin? :stonemin:

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

Why is Changbin going at Seungmin for asking the question in the first place?

Why do they all work so hard to change the subject?

Why does Bang Chan say nothing during this whole thing????????

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I still find this so silly

I really don't get how Felix thought he was going to get himself when he picked "black-hair" for "what is your bias' best hair color" instead of blonde :uwot: Not that he was necessarily for sure gonna get Hyunjin, but any answer other than blonde wasn't gonna make him get himself. But it's funny how not only did Hyunjin want Felix to get himself in the test, but how satisfied Hyunjin sounds that Felix actually got him :doge:

I love Hyunjin randomly speaking English for Felix :peepoblanket:

These are also my favorite behind stages when one of them is talking and the other one just happens to be nearby but you don't know until the camera pulls back, just like Hyunjin whining for noodles :yooheadache:

This is the cutest thing

Just FOR NO REASON talking about how Felix (or Felix's voice) is good at French :yooheadache: Truly the professional Felix yapper

When Hyunjin was worried Felix was gonna get dizzy during the game and told him that he could stop spinning so much :yooheadache:

He looked so worried, AIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAA ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF HIS BABY :peepoblanket:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
I still find this so silly

I really don't get how Felix thought he was going to get himself when he picked "black-hair" for "what is your bias' best hair color" instead of blonde :uwot: Not that he was necessarily for sure gonna get Hyunjin, but any answer other than blonde wasn't gonna make him get himself. But it's funny how not only did Hyunjin want Felix to get himself in the test, but how satisfied Hyunjin sounds that Felix actually got him :doge:

I love Hyunjin randomly speaking English for Felix :peepoblanket:

The fact that Jiniret didn't even hide that he wanted Felix to get him in a freaking buzzfeed quiz. :stonemin:

And then he was gloating over the fact that Felix did get him. :noooo:

And I'm supposed to expect 0 shenanigans on Knowing Bros. :iwillfightyou:

I always find it cute when group members try to speak the native language of foreign members. :peepoblanket:

It's such a small act, but I'm sure it means a lot for them to want to communicate with them in a dialogue more familiar to them. :somicry:

HYUNLIX IN THE HAPPY CHUSEOK MESSAGE :yooheadache:

THEY'RE SO CUTE IN THEIR HANBOK :peepoblanket:

GXkeFCfbcAEbCRv

GXkeFCfboAAiFPA

GXkeFCdawAAyiKO

GXkeFCVacAAQcdr

GXke4T5aoAAkFfY

GXke4UKaMAA3VAz

GXke4UGaAAAGAiZ

GXke4UCbQAAOqOx

GXkfgtVa8AAK0iJ

GXkfgtWakAACnch

OH THEY'RE SO ADORRBBBBSSS :yooheadache:

Wow, I showed up right on time :heartpar:

OMG, they look so cute together :poggers:

I love how they're always side by side. Not only that, but also mimicking each others actions as well :heartublob:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
THEIR SELCAS

GXkoU-DbgAAC8fd

GXkoOiYagAA59PC

BABIES

XV8R4NQ.gif

These are the hanbok they're wearing :peepoblanket:

BRO THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE:yooheadache:

GXke4UKaMAA3VAz

GXke4UGaAAAGAiZ

I'M SOBBING

XV8R4NQ.gif

Hyunjin bullying I.N for WHAT :uwot:

The fact that Jiniret didn't even hide that he wanted Felix to get him in a freaking buzzfeed quiz. :stonemin:

And then he was gloating over the fact that Felix did get him. :noooo:

And I'm supposed to expect 0 shenanigans on Knowing Bros. :iwillfightyou:

I always find it cute when group members try to speak the native language of foreign members. :peepoblanket:

It's such a small act, but I'm sure it means a lot for them to want to communicate with them in a dialogue more familiar to them. :somicry:

Wow, I showed up right on time :heartpar:

OMG, they look so cute together :poggers:

I love how they're always side by side. Not only that, but also mimicking each others actions as well :heartublob:

Expect nothing, prepare for peak SILLY :fab:

They always talk about having deep talks in English and Korean, or switching between English and Korean when they're overseas. It's the cutiest thing :yooheadache:

PLZ THEY KANT HELP MIMICKING EACH OTHER :peepoblanket:

Last edited:
Top Bottom