💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

He was getting lit at the after party :fab: Everyone was hyping him up!

Facts ONLY

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

I think Felix had fancall today

His song rec

GYFpAHcb0AQKbjo

Mr. President talked about Felix getting him a hoodie for his birthday!

He also got a new body pillow because I guess he destroyed his Dwaekki one :uwot:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
SO DISPATCH IS BACK ON THEIR BS :stonemin:

THE TINY BBOKIRET WERE BACK WHILE THEY WAITED FOR HYUNJIN'S ARRIVAL :uwot:

WHAT. FXXKING. FOR.

barbados-attitude.gif

HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY DOING TO DO THIS TO ME? :stonemin:

LOOK DISPATCH, I KNOW, YOU KNOW, LEE KNOW SOMETHING~ YOU'D JUST RATHER DEPLOY PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE INSTEAD :yooheadache:

I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE IT IF THEY DO THIS AGAIN, I'M GONNA LOSE IT

barbados-attitude.gif

Also as well as, Hyunjin's airport outfit today looked very much like an outfit Felix wore once :uwot:

GYExbqyb0AMJJ6x

GYEJzVAb0AMKORW

GYEJzVBbMAAXIAg

GYEL1Ifb0AEQoZc

It's really a similar vibe and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this other than IMMENSE PAIN :uwot:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We are a few days past this anniversary (210919) but HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO THE MOST BOYFRIEND KCON HYUNLIX IN HISTORY :yooheadache:

Starting off strong with this MOST ICONIC hand holding because no Hyunlix is better than Hyunjin's arm around Felix + Felix holding his hand :peepoblanket:

adf422382bdd1003bb8e4bfbab7179b247d0f84c.gifv

Talking about coffee and Hyunjin offers Felix his straw knowing he's gonna reject it and he's got this shit eating grin on his face like he's so pleased with himself teasing Felix about not being able to drink coffee.

Ilovejokjebi, thank you for your service, compiling every moment because ALL OF IT IS ICONIC :yooheadache: And we're breaking ALL of it down~

After the coffee convo, we have Hyunlix taking 4 cut photos with Mr. President and the two of them wait to see the photos before leaving together :peepoblanket:It's pure boyfren behavior on top of Hyunjin can't stop koalaing Felix's shoulder :peepoblanket:

SDPNTR5.gif

Then, at the recording while everyone is collecting their plushies, Hyunjin grabs both Jiniret and Bbokari (who are already next to each other) from the couch which is KILLING ME :yooheadache: But Hyunjin takes so much care of Felix in this, it's devastating~

eddie-long-crying.gif

Felix then goes and borderline sits on Hyunjin's lap like BRO????

eddie-long-crying.gif

When Hyunjin is fixing Felix's eye mask and he's constantly making sure Felix's hair is good, as well :yooheadache: He just keeps touching Felix or straightening his hair and I'MCRYING PHYSICAL TEARS HE'S SOSWEET

eddie-long-crying.gif

WHEN THEY'RE EATING AND THEY CAN'T LET GO OF EACH OTHER AND THEY'RE JUST WAVING AT THE CAMERA AND HUGGING AND FRICKIN GLUED TOGETHER THIS ENTIRE TIME :peepoblanket:

5NFkVAW.gif

eddie-long-crying.gif

THEN THE MOST GENTLEMAN HYUNJIN GRABBING FELIX'S SUITCASE FOR HIM :yooheadache: HE LITERALLY TOOK IT FROM FELIX, IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOMENTS EVER

eddie-long-crying.gif

THEY CANNOT STOP SMILING AT EACH OTHER DURING THEIR CHOREO

eddie-long-crying.gif

HYUNJIN BEING FELIX'S BIGGEST CHEERLEADER, I'M SOBBING

eddie-long-crying.gif

YOU COULD NOT PULL THEM APART ON THIS PROGRAM

OI329Rz.gif

Hyunjin and Felix sit like they're in the same chair when they're in TWO DIFFERENT CHAIRS BUT THEY'RE JUST PRESSING AS CLOSE TOGETHER AS POSSIBLE, IT'S CRAZY :yooheadache:

HYUNJIN STARING SO LOVINGLY AT FELIX WHILE HE'S TALKING AND THEN HELPED HIM WITH HIS KOREAN WHILE HE WAS READING I'M SUFFOCATING, HOW WAS THIS A SURVIVABLE EVENT?????????????????????????????????? :yooheadache: ANYWAY HYUNLIX CUTEST BOYFRIENDS EVER THANK YOU FOR COMINGTO MY TED TALK

5NFkVAW.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
MAIN REASON I LOVE OUR HYUNLIX BADGE SO MUCH IS BECAUSE OF ITS PEAK LORE :fab:

And how they went from this lineup for the video recording

GUgO0Z-boAAl5Bk

To this one when they took the pictures

GUcsT-ua0AAL4em

LIKE HYUNLIX JUST HAD TO BE NEXT TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE MOVED EXCEPT HYUNJIN????

GUdVzyVaYAAj4-H

WHAT WAS THE STRATEGIC REASONING FOR THIS MOVE???

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO MOVE

ON THAT NOTE, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS??????? YOU CAN SEE THEM TAKE HELLA PICTURES IN THIS SKZ-TALKER AND NONE OF THEM ARE THE ONES POSTED BY THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT :stonemin: WHERE ARE THEY?? GIMME MY HYUNLIX OMG WHY WOULD YOU HOLD THE HYUNLIX HOSTAGE?????????? :yooheadache:

ANYWAY, IT'S PEAK SILLINESS. IT'S PEAK "ONE OF THOSE HWANGPIL THINGS THAT HAPPENED THAT WE'RE NEVER GOING TO GET AN ANSWER FOR BECAUSE WHY WOULD WE?" IT'S PEAK HYUNLIX AND I LOVE THIS BADGE SO MUCH FOR IT :fab:

I do still wish we got a fluffy selca or a gay, girly pigtails school uniform selca or ANY selca :stonemin: But lemme not get greedy and entitled.

What other badge on H+ has so much lore behind it? She's a queen.
go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

We need to figure out what the reaction to this move tho :wherearethelies:

Did any of the members ask any questions? :wherearethelies:

He swapped with Wolf Chan, so clearly he had to either ask him to switch or PHYSICALLY MOVE HIM :wherearethelies:

So what was the leader's response to that? :wherearethelies:

Oh maybe he didn't say a damn word and just asserted his dominance as usual :iknowwhatyoudid:

Why won't they give us he video footage of this nonsense? Show us Hyunjin asserting his dominance over Wolf Chan :angry:

And release those pics too, because I can bet one of them would be a badge good quality picture :NayeonDisgust:

Mr. President talked about Felix getting him a hoodie for his birthday!

THE SMOL PUPPYM CAKE!!!!!!! My heart and soul! :poggers:

SO DISPATCH IS BACK ON THEIR BS :stonemin:

THE TINY BBOKIRET WERE BACK WHILE THEY WAITED FOR HYUNJIN'S ARRIVAL :uwot:

WHAT. FXXKING. FOR.

HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY DOING TO DO THIS TO ME? :stonemin:

LOOK DISPATCH, I KNOW, YOU KNOW, LEE KNOW SOMETHING~ YOU'D JUST RATHER DEPLOY PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE INSTEAD :yooheadache:

I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE IT IF THEY DO THIS AGAIN, I'M GONNA LOSE IT

Also as well as, Hyunjin's airport outfit today looked very much like an outfit Felix wore once :uwot:

GYEJzVBbMAAXIAg

GYEL1Ifb0AEQoZc

It's really a similar vibe and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this other than IMMENSE PAIN :uwot:

Yippie, I was hoping he Bbokirets would return for Hyunjin! :peepopbirthday:

The unnies are so wacky and wild. :iknowwhatyoudid:Of all the extra Skzoos to use, they only ever use Bbokari. :iknowwhatyoudid:They should just wear shirts that say "Hyunlix" on em :iknowwhatyoudid:

Like why not use sad Quokka, or the objectively best Skzoo, PuppyM? :wherearethelies:

I need to know what Hyunjin thinks of this. :TeaPar:

Unless Bbokari is his bbais, I don't understand why these chicks keep bringing her along to he airport, but not the rest of the class :judgingyou:

Surely he's gotta think something about that fact that these girls are only bringing Jiniret and Bbokari to the airport :wherearethelies:

Also, him returning from a fashion even cosplaying as Felix is super cute :wow:

I think it shows how much they naturally match :peepoblanket:

Just like soulmates :tears:

Just like this :heartpar:

So in tuned with each other :poggers:
We are a few days past this anniversary (210919) but HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO THE MOST BOYFRIEND KCON HYUNLIX IN HISTORY :yooheadache:

Starting off strong with this MOST ICONIC hand holding because no Hyunlix is better than Hyunjin's arm around Felix + Felix holding his hand :peepoblanket:

Talking about coffee and Hyunjin offers Felix his straw knowing he's gonna reject it and he's got this shit eating grin on his face like he's so pleased with himself teasing Felix about not being able to drink coffee.

Ilovejokjebi, thank you for your service, compiling every moment because ALL OF IT IS ICONIC :yooheadache: And we're breaking ALL of it down~

After the coffee convo, we have Hyunlix taking 4 cut photos with Mr. President and the two of them wait to see the photos before leaving together :peepoblanket:It's pure boyfren behavior on top of Hyunjin can't stop koalaing Felix's shoulder :peepoblanket:

SDPNTR5.gif

Then, at the recording while everyone is collecting their plushies, Hyunjin grabs both Jiniret and Bbokari (who are already next to each other) from the couch which is KILLING ME :yooheadache: But Hyunjin takes so much care of Felix in this, it's devastating~

Felix then goes and borderline sits on Hyunjin's lap like BRO????

When Hyunjin is fixing Felix's eye mask and he's constantly making sure Felix's hair is good, as well :yooheadache: He just keeps touching Felix or straightening his hair and I'MCRYING PHYSICAL TEARS HE'S SOSWEET

WHEN THEY'RE EATING AND THEY CAN'T LET GO OF EACH OTHER AND THEY'RE JUST WAVING AT THE CAMERA AND HUGGING AND FRICKIN GLUED TOGETHER THIS ENTIRE TIME :peepoblanket:

5NFkVAW.gif

THEN THE MOST GENTLEMAN HYUNJIN GRABBING FELIX'S SUITCASE FOR HIM :yooheadache: HE LITERALLY TOOK IT FROM FELIX, IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOMENTS EVER

THEY CANNOT STOP SMILING AT EACH OTHER DURING THEIR CHOREO

HYUNJIN BEING FELIX'S BIGGEST CHEERLEADER, I'M SOBBING

YOU COULD NOT PULL THEM APART ON THIS PROGRAM

OI329Rz.gif

Hyunjin and Felix sit like they're in the same chair when they're in TWO DIFFERENT CHAIRS BUT THEY'RE JUST PRESSING AS CLOSE TOGETHER AS POSSIBLE, IT'S CRAZY :yooheadache:

HYUNJIN STARING SO LOVINGLY AT FELIX WHILE HE'S TALKING AND THEN HELPED HIM WITH HIS KOREAN WHILE HE WAS READING I'M SUFFOCATING, HOW WAS THIS A SURVIVABLE EVENT?????????????????????????????????? :yooheadache: ANYWAY HYUNLIX CUTEST BOYFRIENDS EVER THANK YOU FOR COMINGTO MY TED TALK

5NFkVAW.gif

This is all so beautiful. :peepoblanket:

The clinginess is on another level. How can Felix handle this much attention and care:peepoblanket:

Offering Felix coffee even though he knows he doesn't like it is so goofy, but still thoughtful. Just in case he may have wanted some :poggers:

Jiniret and Bbokari siding side by side before being retrieved by Hyunjin is too cute! I wonder what they were talking about together :somicry:

The fact that Hyunlix is glued to each other the entire time has me losing it. Their arms literally wrapped around each other's nex at every instance. Sitting side by side just like Bokari and Jiniret before them. It's so precious. Even when they're just chewing together, it's too adorable because they do the same thumbs up to the camera! :peepoblanket:

Also, the suitcase. I'm dying. He's such a gentleman. Always taking care of Felix and being his knight in shining armor. Just like when he was fixing his eye makes and hair. He's always being of assistance even though Felix never asks. :oxygen:

And all in at, it reminds me of them. :yooheadache:

GL6WejXawAEtv73

When Jiniret introduced a blushing Bbokari to the audience, expressing his undying love for her :peepoblanket:

She was caught so off guard. So taken aback. :peepoblanket:

She loves him so much and he loves her somehow more :peepoblanket:

The look in his eyes as he looks at her :peepoblanket:

He can't even express his love for her in words, so he uses his actions instead. :peepoblanket:

And she's left speechless. She's too in love, as is he. :peepoblanket:

I love them so much I can't stand it :peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
What other badge on H+ has so much lore behind it? She's a queen.
go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

We need to figure out what the reaction to this move tho

Did any of the members ask any questions?

He swapped with Wolf Chan, so clearly he had to either ask him to switch or PHYSICALLY MOVE HIM :wherearethelies:

So what was the leader's response to that? :wherearethelies:

Oh maybe he didn't say a damn word and just asserted his dominance as usual :iknowwhatyoudid:

Why won't they give us he video footage of this nonsense? Show us Hyunjin asserting his dominance over Wolf Chan :angry:

And release those pics too, because I can bet one of them would be a badge good quality picture

THE SMOL PUPPYM CAKE!!!!!!! My heart and soul!

Yippie, I was hoping he Bbokirets would return for Hyunjin!

The unnies are so wacky and wild. :iknowwhatyoudid:Of all the extra Skzoos to use, they only ever use Bbokari. :iknowwhatyoudid:They should just wear shirts that say "Hyunlix" on em :iknowwhatyoudid:

Like why not use sad Quokka, or the objectively best Skzoo, PuppyM?

I need to know what Hyunjin thinks of this.

Unless Bbokari is his bbais, I don't understand why these chicks keep bringing her along to he airport, but not the rest of the class

Surely he's gotta think something about that fact that these girls are only bringing Jiniret and Bbokari to the airport

Also, him returning from a fashion even cosplaying as Felix is super cute

I think it shows how much they naturally match

Just like soulmates

Just like this

So in tuned with each other

This is all so beautiful.

The clinginess is on another level. How can Felix handle this much attention and care

Offering Felix coffee even though he knows he doesn't like it is so goofy, but still thoughtful. Just in case he may have wanted some

Jiniret and Bbokari siding side by side before being retrieved by Hyunjin is too cute! I wonder what they were talking about together

The fact that Hyunlix is glued to each other the entire time has me losing it. Their arms literally wrapped around each other's nex at every instance. Sitting side by side just like Bokari and Jiniret before them. It's so precious. Even when they're just chewing together, it's too adorable because they do the same thumbs up to the camera! :peepoblanket:

Also, the suitcase. I'm dying. He's such a gentleman. Always taking care of Felix and being his knight in shining armor. Just like when he was fixing his eye makes and hair. He's always being of assistance even though Felix never asks.

And all in at, it reminds me of them.

GL6WejXawAEtv73

When Jiniret introduced a blushing Bbokari to the audience, expressing his undying love for her :peepoblanket:

She was caught so off guard. So taken aback. :peepoblanket:

She loves him so much and he loves her somehow more :peepoblanket:

The look in his eyes as he looks at her :peepoblanket:

He can't even express his love for her in words, so he uses his actions instead. :peepoblanket:

And she's left speechless. She's too in love, as is he. :peepoblanket:

I love them so much I can't stand it :peepoblanket:

OMG DOWN BOUNCE MENTIONED????????????????????????????????????????????

SHE NEVER GETS OLD

1mcOZiC.gif

I'm glad you've finally seen the light on our badge's superiority~

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

I think Bang Chan probably switched with him willingly, they may have already planned to do it. Because Bang Chan usually stands between Hyunlix during certain schedules which I personally think is so the akgaes will not have a stroke seeing the mere sight of Hyunlix next to each other. :doge: So I could believe he just swapped with Hyunjin after the video. Either way, it's very silly and I appreciate not knowing how that ish went down. :fab:

I really wasn't expecting to see those smol baby Bbokirets again but here they are:stonemin: Dispatch's dedication to Hyunlix is impeccable.

Because there's really no reason why they keep bringing Bbokari unless that's all they have??? :uwot: Which why would it be??? They could have brought baby FoxI.Ny since I.N is also in Milan right now. But they brought Bbokari again~ Hyunlix is really their favorite :yooheadache:

BRO IT WAS THE LITERAL CUTEST DAY OF HISTORY LOOK HOW GLUED TOGETHER THEY ARE :yooheadache:

SDPNTR5.gif

LITERALLY ONE OF THOSE EVENTS THEY JUST TREATED AS THEIR OWN PERSONAL DATE :yooheadache: TAKING PICTURES AND EATING AND JUST NEVER LETTING GO OF EACH OTHER :peepoblanket:

5NFkVAW.gif

THEY JUST SPAWN IN ALREADY STAPLED TOGETHER :yooheadache:

HYUNJIN DOTING ON FELIX LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT :peepoblanket: AND GRABBING BOTH HIS AND FELIX'S SKZOO PLUSHIES :peepoblanket: AND ONLY THEIR PLUSHIES PLZ I'M GOING TO LOSE MY SHIZZ

1mcOZiC.gif

THE HEART EYES OF HYUNJIN LOOKING AT FELIX ANY TIME HE BREATHED AND THEY DON'T EVEN SEEM TO REALIZE THEY KEEP GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER THROUGHOUT THE SHOW

OI329Rz.gif

HYUNLIX FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS, THY NAME IS KCON

1mcOZiC.gif

Bro why do you have that Bbokiret picture on deck? :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin being amused by Felix's inability to drink coffee without it being super sweet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :yooheadache:

HE JUST FINDS IT SO ENDEARING :peepoblanket:

WHERE WERE YOU AT 5:19 KST ON JANUARY 4TH 2023 WHEN HYUNJIN SAID "YONGBOK DRINKS COFFEE LIKE YONGBOK" I.E. YONGBOKS IS SUPER SWEET SO HE DRINKS COFFEE THAT'S SUPER SWEET :yooheadache:

FlnVAFeacAAvtCP

IS THIS FLIRTATION OR WHAT

1mcOZiC.gif

HYUNJIN KNOWS FELIX'S TASTES SO HE ALWAYS RECOMMENDS HIM SOMETHING SWEET TO DRINK BECAUSE FELIX IS BABY :yooheadache:

WHEN THEY WERE OVERSEAS AND HYUNJIN WAS ASKED ABOUT AN EMBARRASSING MOMENT HE HAD AND HYUNJIN MENTIONED THAT HE ACCIDENTALLY DRANK SOME OF FELIX'S COFFEE AND IT WAS COMPLAINING THAT IT WAS TOO SWEET :peepoblanket:

GYDNruFb0AAmHUo

JUST THE WAY HYUNJIN SMILES WHEN FELIX TALKS ABOUT IT :yooheadache:

GYAQBePWMAAGqNb

GYAQ0jNWYAAVGl-

I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH

1mcOZiC.gif

Because it is THE most important picture on earth :wow:

Genuinely regret posting it TBH :doge:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
Hyunjin being amused by Felix's inability to drink coffee without it being super sweet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :yooheadache:

HE JUST FINDS IT SO ENDEARING :peepoblanket:

WHERE WERE YOU AT 5:19 KST ON JANUARY 4TH 2023 WHEN HYUNJIN SAID "YONGBOK DRINKS COFFEE LIKE YONGBOK" I.E. YONGBOKS IS SUPER SWEET SO HE DRINKS COFFEE THAT'S SUPER SWEET :yooheadache:

FlnVAFeacAAvtCP

IS THIS FLIRTATION OR WHAT

1mcOZiC.gif

HYUNJIN KNOWS FELIX'S TASTES SO HE ALWAYS RECOMMENDS HIM SOMETHING SWEET TO DRINK BECAUSE FELIX IS BABY :yooheadache:

WHEN THEY WERE OVERSEAS AND HYUNJIN WAS ASKED ABOUT AN EMBARRASSING MOMENT HE HAD AND HYUNJIN MENTIONED THAT HE ACCIDENTALLY DRANK SOME OF FELIX'S COFFEE AND IT WAS COMPLAINING THAT IT WAS TOO SWEET :peepoblanket:

GYDNruFb0AAmHUo

JUST THE WAY HYUNJIN SMILES WHEN FELIX TALKS ABOUT IT :yooheadache:

GYAQBePWMAAGqNb

GYAQ0jNWYAAVGl-

I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH

1mcOZiC.gif

Genuinely regret posting it TBH :doge:

Hyunjin and Jiniret are such doting friends to Bbokari and Felix :peepoblanket:

Felix drinks sweet coffee because he's sweet? He's such a flirt :peepoblanket:

Why would you OP? This picture has changed my life for the better :poggers:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The overwhelming urge to talk about these two most iconic and precious Hyunlix hugs~ :yooheadache: There's other hugs I considered talking about but these two are just so far above the rest and it makes more sense just to yap about them

The 2nd Place Hug for me, their hug for Vogue Korea :peepoblanket:

Y6051W2.gif

Now we're not gonna focus on how Hyunjin IMMEDIATELY hugs Felix before they even choose what they want to do because he knows that he can't hold eye contact with Felix because OH MY LORD LOOK AT THEIR SMILES AFTER HUGGING FOR LIKE TWO SECONDS

d3bdc42829dec3a7d7449bc83600a4b9e5e6b848.gifv

FELIX SQUEEZING HYUNJIN AND PULLING HIM CLOSER IMMEDIAELY, DON'T DO THIS TO ME :peepoblanket:

761c504868ecce828052d288eb9176bf054cca40.gifv

FELIX IS ADORING THIS MOMENT THE ENTIRE TIME, HE LEGIT SAID "THIS IS MY OPPERTUNITY" TO HUG HYUNJIN :yooheadache:

0fac591cf61db1167f17be5d81c4373c2d4bcb2c.gifv

pB6qlAW.gif

107c2ef08f79dd24f0b9cf50b5e89ffa74549db7.gifv

NO BUT WHEN FELIX ADJUSTS HIS HEAD TO FIT INTO HYUNJIN'S NECK, WHY DON'T I JUST KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW :peepoblanket:

pB6qlAW.gif

YOU COULD NOT PAY FELIX TO LET GO OF HYUNJIN :yooheadache:

2cf36801bc051df43b60eebd42a2ac1abf0cefbc.gifv

HE NEVER LETS GO EVEN WHEN HYUNJIN LETS GO, HE WAS DETERMINED TO HUG HIM FOR A FULL MINUTE :peepoblanket:

aa22d0757e88ab890b0aaa78be66995586b94c0d.gifv

HYUNJIN TRIES TO RESIST THE URGE TO SMILE AND MANAGES ALL OF A MILLISECOND BEFORE HE'S JUST SMILING DOWN, IT'S THE MOST PUREST, BEAUTIFULEST, SOFTEST SMILE :peepoblanket:

f16f64c68b376bc9377d0106cc6bacf2959a3a1c.gifv

HE'S TRYING SO HARD TO LOOK LIKE HE'S NOT ENJOYING IT AS MUCH AS HE IS WHEN HE CAN'T STOP SMILING EITHER :yooheadache:

5e52646311e1b046a66024210cf7436a200e2558.gifv

ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE FOR THIS HUG?? HYUNJIN MAKING HIMSELF FIT IN FELIX'S ARMS, I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF :yooheadache: AND THEN LEANING ON HIM LIKE HE DOES IN THE PRACTICE ROOM

FyeFPHYWAAI544k

ALSO AS WELL AS THE BACK HUG???????

FyeFPRsXwAEpOBc

I'M IN AGONY OVER THIS HUG AND I'LL NEVER GET OVER HOW PRECIOUS IT IS :peepoblanket:

BUT UNDOUTEDLY MY FAVORITE 1ST PLACE HYUNLIX HUG GOTTA BE FROM THE VLIVE :yooheadache:

ftRCexH.gif

First of all, another VERY COUPLE occasion for them. :peepoblanket: They sat-side-by-side, Hyunjin immediately switched food with Felix without hesitation because Felix didn't want his (I think he didn't want the bones in the chicken or something), and they were super koala clingy while they were eating and afterwards. PEAK DAY FOR HYUNLIXERS

BUT THE CONTEXT OF THIS HUG IS WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH BECAUSE IT WAS LITERALLY JUST BECAUSE THEY WON ROCK PAPER SCISSORS :yooheadache: I have never seen this whole live subbed, I thought they were playing to see who would do the dishes or something but I'm not sure. The point is it really doesn't matter one way or the other because THIS MOST ADORABLE, WARMEST HUG OVER SOMETHING SO MINOR SENDS ME TO MY GRAVE :peepoblanket:

ftRCexH.gif

HYUNJIN LITERALLY SQUEEZING NOT ONLY HIS EYES SHUT IN JOY BUT ALSO SQUEEZING FELIX'S BODY BRO HYUNJIN'S HAND ON FELIX'S WAIST I'M GOING TO DIE PAINFULLY :yooheadache: HE'S SMILING SO HARD I LEGIT CAN'T GO ON

pB6qlAW.gif

FELIX JUMPING UP AND DOWN WHILE HUGGING HYUNJIN RUBBING HIS BACK LIKE YOU WOULD THINK THIS WAS OVER SOME GRAND ACHIEVEMENT AND IT WAS ROCK PAPER SCISSORS :peepoblanket:

pB6qlAW.gif

THEY'RE RUSHING TO HUG EACH OTHER OVER THIS LIKE THEY COULDN'T HUG FAST ENOUGH AND THEN THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LET GO, I'M ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED. :yooheadache:

pB6qlAW.gif

THE FACT THAT THIS WAS THEIR FIRST NATURAL REACTION TO WINNING SOMETHING TOGETHER, IT'S LIKE A TRAIN WRECK, I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT, IT'S THE CUTEST HUG EVER :peepoblanket:

hyunlix-hyunjin.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
BRO HYUNZALES' HAIR THO???????????????????????

GYIDhOqWwAAapg8

GYIDhTDWUAAv0I6

I LOVE IT, THE BLONDE STREAKS ARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :yooheadache:

There's an interview, as well~

Part 1:
Part 2: https://www.esquirekorea.co.kr/article/1870675

The auto translate is actually not bad, so you can just right-click for the translation and it's pretty good like that~

GYIGTetWkAAPI_y

OH PLEASE A VIDEO FOR SO GOOD WOULD BE SO GOOD

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
The overwhelming urge to talk about these two most iconic and precious Hyunlix hugs~ :yooheadache: There's other hugs I considered talking about but these two are just so far above the rest and it makes more sense just to yap about them

The 2nd Place Hug for me, their hug for Vogue Korea :peepoblanket:

Y6051W2.gif

Now we're not gonna focus on how Hyunjin IMMEDIATELY hugs Felix before they even choose what they want to do because he knows that he can't hold eye contact with Felix because OH MY LORD LOOK AT THEIR SMILES AFTER HUGGING FOR LIKE TWO SECONDS

FELIX SQUEEZING HYUNJIN AND PULLING HIM CLOSER IMMEDIAELY, DON'T DO THIS TO ME :peepoblanket:

761c504868ecce828052d288eb9176bf054cca40.gifv

FELIX IS ADORING THIS MOMENT THE ENTIRE TIME, HE LEGIT SAID "THIS IS MY OPPERTUNITY" TO HUG HYUNJIN :yooheadache:

0fac591cf61db1167f17be5d81c4373c2d4bcb2c.gifv

pB6qlAW.gif

107c2ef08f79dd24f0b9cf50b5e89ffa74549db7.gifv

NO BUT WHEN FELIX ADJUSTS HIS HEAD TO FIT INTO HYUNJIN'S NECK, WHY DON'T I JUST KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW :peepoblanket:

pB6qlAW.gif

YOU COULD NOT PAY FELIX TO LET GO OF HYUNJIN :yooheadache:

2cf36801bc051df43b60eebd42a2ac1abf0cefbc.gifv

HE NEVER LETS GO EVEN WHEN HYUNJIN LETS GO, HE WAS DETERMINED TO HUG HIM FOR A FULL MINUTE :peepoblanket:

aa22d0757e88ab890b0aaa78be66995586b94c0d.gifv

HYUNJIN TRIES TO RESIST THE URGE TO SMILE AND MANAGES ALL OF A MILLISECOND BEFORE HE'S JUST SMILING DOWN, IT'S THE MOST PUREST, BEAUTIFULEST, SOFTEST SMILE :peepoblanket:

f16f64c68b376bc9377d0106cc6bacf2959a3a1c.gifv

HE'S TRYING SO HARD TO LOOK LIKE HE'S NOT ENJOYING IT AS MUCH AS HE IS WHEN HE CAN'T STOP SMILING EITHER :yooheadache:

5e52646311e1b046a66024210cf7436a200e2558.gifv

ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE FOR THIS HUG?? HYUNJIN MAKING HIMSELF FIT IN FELIX'S ARMS, I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF :yooheadache: AND THEN LEANING ON HIM LIKE HE DOES IN THE PRACTICE ROOM

FyeFPHYWAAI544k

ALSO AS WELL AS THE BACK HUG???????

FyeFPRsXwAEpOBc

I'M IN AGONY OVER THIS HUG AND I'LL NEVER GET OVER HOW PRECIOUS IT IS :peepoblanket:

BUT UNDOUTEDLY MY FAVORITE 1ST PLACE HYUNLIX HUG GOTTA BE FROM THE VLIVE :yooheadache:

ftRCexH.gif

First of all, another VERY COUPLE occasion for them. :peepoblanket: They sat-side-by-side, Hyunjin immediately switched food with Felix without hesitation because Felix didn't want his (I think he didn't want the bones in the chicken or something), and they were super koala clingy while they were eating and afterwards. PEAK DAY FOR HYUNLIXERS

BUT THE CONTEXT OF THIS HUG IS WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH BECAUSE IT WAS LITERALLY JUST BECAUSE THEY WON ROCK PAPER SCISSORS :yooheadache: I have never seen this whole live subbed, I thought they were playing to see who would do the dishes or something but I'm not sure. The point is it really doesn't matter one way or the other because THIS MOST ADORABLE, WARMEST HUG OVER SOMETHING SO MINOR SENDS ME TO MY GRAVE :peepoblanket:

ftRCexH.gif

HYUNJIN LITERALLY SQUEEZING NOT ONLY HIS EYES SHUT IN JOY BUT ALSO SQUEEZING FELIX'S BODY BRO HYUNJIN'S HAND ON FELIX'S WAIST I'M GOING TO DIE PAINFULLY :yooheadache: HE'S SMILING SO HARD I LEGIT CAN'T GO ON

FELIX JUMPING UP AND DOWN WHILE HUGGING HYUNJIN RUBBING HIS BACK LIKE YOU WOULD THINK THIS WAS OVER SOME GRAND ACHIEVEMENT AND IT WAS ROCK PAPER SCISSORS :peepoblanket:

THEY'RE RUSHING TO HUG EACH OTHER OVER THIS LIKE THEY COULDN'T HUG FAST ENOUGH AND THEN THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LET GO, I'M ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED. :yooheadache:

THE FACT THAT THIS WAS THEIR FIRST NATURAL REACTION TO WINNING SOMETHING TOGETHER, IT'S LIKE A TRAIN WRECK, I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT, IT'S THE CUTEST HUG EVER :peepoblanket:

hyunlix-hyunjin.gif

This entire post melted my soul :peepoblanket:

It's so sweet and heartwarming and loving :peepoblanket:

Hyunjin closing his eyes like he's savoring this moment...Piri resting his head perfectly on Hyunjin's shoulder...it's so romantic :poggers:

And this :peepoblanket:

STAHP, why are they looking into each others eyes like that :poggers:

I thought Knowing Bros. was gonna kill me, but no, it's this :peepoblanket:

They're such adorable uwus, I can't take it :peepoblanket:

pB6qlAW.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm so proud of Felix, he's now a Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF! :peepoblanket:

Stray Kids' Felix becomes UNICEF Korea Goodwill Ambassador.. Good Influence

At the appointment ceremony, Goodwill Ambassador Felix said, “I decided to become a UNICEF Korea Goodwill Ambassador because I wanted to protect the pure happiness of all children.” He added, “I am grateful for the love I have received from my fans, and with the love I have received, I want to do my best to convey love to children.”

GYIiZmVbsAA3LZW

GYIpKOZbgAAuiGn

Congratulations, Angel! :peepoblanket:

This entire post melted my soul :peepoblanket:

It's so sweet and heartwarming and loving :peepoblanket:

Hyunjin closing his eyes like he's savoring this moment...Piri resting his head perfectly on Hyunjin's shoulder...it's so romantic :poggers:

And this :peepoblanket:

STAHP, why are they looking into each others eyes like that :poggers:

I thought Knowing Bros. was gonna kill me, but no, it's this :peepoblanket:

They're such adorable uwus, I can't take it :peepoblanket:

pB6qlAW.gif

THEY HAVE THE MOST HEART-WRENCHING HUGS, WHO ALLOWED THEM, SERIOUSLY? :peepoblanket:

pB6qlAW.gif

FELIX SMILING THE ENTIRE TIME DURING THIS EXCHANGE KILLS ME EVERY TIME + HYUNJIN'S ARMS AROUND HIS NECK LIKE THAT :yooheadache: I'LL END IT ALL

pB6qlAW.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Buncha stuff I forgot to post earlier :uwot: Oops

More of Hyunjin's Interview

GYI2qe4XkAAQcSZ

GYI2qkhWYAAbjHF

Another article for Felix

No one thinks Felix is an angel more than Hyunjin :peepoblanket:

I still find this so crazy :uwot:

GYFC-9AXgAAjpFf

GYFC-9BWMAAiHqR

Like Wensuelrene said, it literally looks like Hyunjin's cosplaying Felix. It's so bizarre :uwot: Actual soulmate behavior

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
One of the things Hyunjin mentioned in the interview was the running.

Q. Since the big muscles have good definition, I thought that they must have been through a lot of hardships, whether it be through exercise or diet.

A. It wasn't easy. I didn't have time, so I went to work out every morning, and ran along the Han River from the crack of dawn. I ran this morning too.

So if this is the running he and Felix do, that does sound really hard, running along the Han River and so early in the morning, too :uwot: It sounds like it's the same place every time since he didn't say he ran anywhere differently the day of the interview. That's some real persistence, I could never :stonemin:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
I still find this so crazy :uwot:

GYFC-9AXgAAjpFf

GYFC-9BWMAAiHqR

Like Wensuelrene said, it literally looks like Hyunjin's cosplaying Felix. It's so bizarre :uwot: Actual soulmate behavior

The real question if this was intentional, or subconscious :wherearethelies:

Because there are two options here, with one being crazier than the other :iwillfightyou:

Either Hyunjin remembered this was a style Felix wore which he liked and decided to wear it :heartpar:

Or he has this image of Felix wearing this fit so deeply burned into his memory that his brain told him to wear it :wut:

He's so in tuned to Felix as person, that he dresses like him without even noticing :jinjudge:

Or even worse, Piri could have ASKED him to wear this on his return to trip :sehunehh:

That might be a bit of a far reach tho................... :iknowwhatyoudid:

One of the things Hyunjin mentioned in the interview was the running.

So if this is the running he and Felix do, that does sound really hard, running along the Han River and so early in the morning, too :uwot: It sounds like it's the same place every time since he didn't say he ran anywhere differently the day of the interview. That's some real persistence, I could never :stonemin:

He really likes telling people about his hobbies with Felix :peepoblanket:

He has the same energy of Jiniret wanting to show off Bbokari to the crowd at the concert :peepoblanket:

I can't, they're too precious :peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

GOOD MORNING FROM GOD HIMSELF, IMAGINE THIS IS THE FIRST THING I SEE WHEN I GOT UP THIS MORNING :peepoblanket:

GYK0ywCaAAAvAIE

I DIDN'T EVEN THINK AN HQ OF THIS PHOTO EXISTED BUT OVERHEAT CAME THRU OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE :yooheadache:

OUR SUNSHINE AND SUNSHINE PROTECTOR

Why have they been holding this good quality picture hostage for so long? :peepoblanket:

She's so beautiful :poggers:

Hyunjin looks just like Jiniret and Felix looks like Bbokari :peepoblanket:

Top Bottom