GYPuI46bMAAxSHs

I hope this means he's going to Paris Fashion Week :peepoblanket:

Hyunlix's practice cuts for Rev It Up and Mic & Brush

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
This could be a good disqussion question @Wensuelrene :fab: And lucky for you since I know you don't remember anything I post :stonemin: I bookmarked every "This Week In Hyunlix" I've made so far so I'll make it easier for you to backtrack~ :fab:

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4
So yeah, Disqussion Time :peepopbirthday:As we wait for DominATE in Singapore, which DominATE in Seoul day was your favorite and why? :fab:Also what was your favorite moment from each day?

5NFkVAW.gif

Wow OP, you make is so easy for me to answer the kestion :peepoblanket:

I'm trying to make sure I have the correct day. It seems D-3 is the one I'm looking for. I believe that's the one where Hyunjin threw Jiniret to the crowd after Felix had Bbokari stolen from him. :peepoblanket: Which like I mentioned before had me in my feels since we know how stunned Piri was to lose Bbokari on D-2, (and every other time she gets harassed :doge:) and I think Hyunjin wanted to give Jiniret the same fate as his girlfriend. :peepoblanket:

And it's the fact that Felix likely didn't even know Hyunjin did that or why. But I believe he just didn't want Felix to be the only one who's Skzoo gets tossed. :tears:

We've already established that Hyunjin refuses to let Felix lose ANYTHING, so this to me feels like his way to make it so that if Felix isn't the only one to lose someone precious to him at the concert :somicry:

Also we kan't forget that Hyunjin KISSED Jiniret before tossing him :omfgpepe:

Was he giving him a kiss to pass on to Bbokari, thus indirectly kissing Felix? :sejeongcry:

What do I do with this theory??????????????? :shockedsua:

This Jiniret sacrifice was definitely my favorite moment of this day just because of how it fits in with all of the known lore of Hyunlix and Jinkari:somicry:

But I need to talk about my favorite concert moment of ALL TIME. It has to be during the Maniac tour. Of course, I'm talking about Hyunjin patting Felix's face and him smiling like a giddy Bbokari. He looked so overjoyed and happy beyond words, how can I not choose it as my favorite????

This hand tickle-ponytail grab-face pat Thunderous evolution has been the death of me since it began, but THAT moment in particular destroyed me. :peepoblanket:

Felix looked so fking happy to be touched by Hyunjin, but WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? :somicry:

They're so clinging, they're always hugging each others nexs, sitting on each others laps, and the like. :sejeongcry:

Why did this particular action make Piri so happy?????????? :noooo:

EXPLAIN IT TO ME UNNIE :yooheadache:
Until I get my forehead smooch, nothing will surpass this face pat!!!!!!!!! :palcry:

But as for DominATE, D-2 is my fav so far :peepopbirthday: As for my favorite moment of each day.

D-1: Uwu Ponytail grab
D-2 Hyunlix playing feetsies in the photo after the concert
D-3 Jiniret sacrifice
D-4 This
GWcdNg8aUAA03nu

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,100
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OK, now for our disqussion question~ :peepopbirthday:

I thought a lot about it and went back to see if there was anything I missed that might have changed my mind, but I think I've decided~ My favorite day from the Seoul dates is most likely gonna be D-2. :fab:

It was just simply so powerful STARTING FROM THE TOP, NOTHING WILL EVER BEAT THIS INTRO

aIO6CAW.gif

IT'S THE WAY HYUNJIN'S TAPPING HIS LEG WHILE LEANING ON FELIX FOR ME

Felix meeting Hyunjin's head pat with an ass slap during Thunderous

MATCH HIS FREAK, KING

I STILL don't get this S-Class move :peepoblanket:

IT'S SO UNNECCESARRY AND YET???? :yooheadache:

EVERYTHING ABOUT MIROH:yooheadache:

THE MOST AMAZING ENDING :yooheadache:

GV7ScfqbgAADLlb

GV7Scfqa0AAnEdR

GV7ScfpaoAEbYRO

AND YOU KNOW HA, YOU LOVE HA :doge:

GV1E5epbgAAFJ-t

Just very silly, very QUESTIONABLE :uwot: VERY CONFUSED what they were doing :stonemin:

CONGRATUALTIONS DOMINATE D-2 IN SEOUL FOR BEING THE MOST ICONIC HYUNLIX TOUR DATE SO FAR :fab:

tenor.gif

Now, fave moment from each day and I can't really pick one so I picked three each :doge:Don't @ me

D-1: Hyunjin running through the wrong door, Felix looking at Hyunjin at the end of Social Path, Topline

Still have a hard time understanding how this all happened but it was VERY silly :uwot:

I STILL DON'T KNOW WAE FELIX LOOKED AT HYUNJIN THEN???? :yooheadache:

TOPLINE HYUNLIX, A GODDESS, A KWEEN

GVvSiQiXgAAANVm

GVvSiQdXoAEYBpl

WILL NEVER NOT BE OBSESSED WITH THIS

D-2: Miroh, Final Picture, Hand Holding

GV0yTzEaYAAiujE

THEY'RE SO ENAMORADO

GV7ScfraoAAUZ4g

SIMPLY ICONIQUE

EXTREMELY SILLY

GV1FQwdWwAASktl

D-3: LALALALA, Singing Each Other's Songs and Laughing Together

THE ROCKSTARS

THEM SINGING EACH OTHER'S SONG WITH THEIR OWN LYRICS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THEY'RE SO CUTE, MY LORD :yooheadache:

GWUmsiAXcAEiRUY

GWUA9GoWAAE0zST

D-4: Insane Staring, Insane Ass Slap, Air Tickle

VERY BIZARRE MOMENT

WHAT ARE THEY DOING??:uwot:

GWcdNhabYAAOlcb

I'm STILL SHOOK OVER THIS :uwot:

THE ASS SLAP HEARD AROUND THE WORLD

RETURN OF THE AIR TICKLE :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,100
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
HONORABLE D-1 MENTION BECAUSE I LOVE THESE PHOTOS :peepoblanket:

GVwbXeea8AIXyxJ

GVwbXeha8AIZIom

THE JOY RESONATING FROM FELIX'S BEING :yooheadache: AAAAHHHH GOING BACK THROUGH ALL OF THIS, I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY :peepoblanket:

Wow OP, you make is so easy for me to answer the kestion :peepoblanket:

I'm trying to make sure I have the correct day. It seems D-3 is the one I'm looking for. I believe that's the one where Hyunjin threw Jiniret to the crowd after Felix had Bbokari stolen from him. :peepoblanket: Which like I mentioned before had me in my feels since we know how stunned Piri was to lose Bbokari on D-2, (and every other time she gets harassed :doge:) and I think Hyunjin wanted to give Jiniret the same fate as his girlfriend. :peepoblanket:

And it's the fact that Felix likely didn't even know Hyunjin did that or why. But I believe he just didn't want Felix to be the only one who's Skzoo gets tossed. :tears:

We've already established that Hyunjin refuses to let Felix lose ANYTHING, so this to me feels like his way to make it so that if Felix isn't the only one to lose someone precious to him at the concert :somicry:

Also we kan't forget that Hyunjin KISSED Jiniret before tossing him :omfgpepe:

Was he giving him a kiss to pass on to Bbokari, thus indirectly kissing Felix? :sejeongcry:

What do I do with this theory??????????????? :shockedsua:

This Jiniret sacrifice was definitely my favorite moment of this day just because of how it fits in with all of the known lore of Hyunlix and Jinkari:somicry:

But I need to talk about my favorite concert moment of ALL TIME. It has to be during the Maniac tour. Of course, I'm talking about Hyunjin patting Felix's face and him smiling like a giddy Bbokari. He looked so overjoyed and happy beyond words, how can I not choose it as my favorite????

This hand tickle-ponytail grab-face pat Thunderous evolution has been the death of me since it began, but THAT moment in particular destroyed me. :peepoblanket:

Felix looked so fking happy to be touched by Hyunjin, but WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? :somicry:

They're so clinging, they're always hugging each others nexs, sitting on each others laps, and the like. :sejeongcry:

Why did this particular action make Piri so happy?????????? :noooo:

EXPLAIN IT TO ME UNNIE :yooheadache:
Until I get my forehead smooch, nothing will surpass this face pat!!!!!!!!! :palcry:

But as for DominATE, D-2 is my fav so far :peepopbirthday: As for my favorite moment of each day.

D-1: Uwu Ponytail grab
D-2 Hyunlix playing feetsies in the photo after the concert
D-3 Jiniret sacrifice
D-4 This
GWcdNg8aUAA03nu

VERY AMUSING to spend half your post talking about NOT DominATE or not even a physical interaction but what do I expect else from this Bbokiret akgae? :stonemin:

But thank you for answering our disqussion :fab: I will be sure to do more of these in the future for the rest of the world tour. Probably not Singapore since there's only one day there but once we get to Australia and all the Japan dates (3 in Tokyo and 3 in Osaka), oh that will be fun!~

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
OK, now for our disqussion question~ :peepopbirthday:

I thought a lot about it and went back to see if there was anything I missed that might have changed my mind, but I think I've decided~ My favorite day from the Seoul dates is most likely gonna be D-2. :fab:

It was just simply so powerful STARTING FROM THE TOP, NOTHING WILL EVER BEAT THIS INTRO

aIO6CAW.gif

IT'S THE WAY HYUNJIN'S TAPPING HIS LEG WHILE LEANING ON FELIX FOR ME

Felix meeting Hyunjin's head pat with an ass slap during Thunderous

MATCH HIS FREAK, KING

I STILL don't get this S-Class move :peepoblanket:

IT'S SO UNNECCESARRY AND YET???? :yooheadache:

EVERYTHING ABOUT MIROH:yooheadache:

THE MOST AMAZING ENDING :yooheadache:

GV7ScfqbgAADLlb

GV7Scfqa0AAnEdR

GV7ScfpaoAEbYRO

AND YOU KNOW HA, YOU LOVE HA :doge:

GV1E5epbgAAFJ-t

Just very silly, very QUESTIONABLE :uwot: VERY CONFUSED what they were doing :stonemin:

CONGRATUALTIONS DOMINATE D-2 IN SEOUL FOR BEING THE MOST ICONIC HYUNLIX TOUR DATE SO FAR :fab:

tenor.gif

Now, fave moment from each day and I can't really pick one so I picked three each :doge:Don't @ me

D-1: Hyunjin running through the wrong door, Felix looking at Hyunjin at the end of Social Path, Topline

Still have a hard time understanding how this all happened but it was VERY silly :uwot:

I STILL DON'T KNOW WAE FELIX LOOKED AT HYUNJIN THEN???? :yooheadache:

TOPLINE HYUNLIX, A GODDESS, A KWEEN

WILL NEVER NOT BE OBSESSED WITH THIS

D-2: Miroh, Final Picture, Hand Holding

THEY'RE SO ENAMORADO

SIMPLY ICONIQUE

EXTREMELY SILLY

GV1FQwdWwAASktl

D-3: LALALALA, Singing Each Other's Songs and Laughing Together

THE ROCKSTARS

THEM SINGING EACH OTHER'S SONG WITH THEIR OWN LYRICS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THEY'RE SO CUTE, MY LORD :yooheadache:

D-4: Insane Staring, Insane Ass Slap, Air Tickle

VERY BIZARRE MOMENT

WHAT ARE THEY DOING??:uwot:

I'm STILL SHOOK OVER THIS :uwot:

THE ASS SLAP HEARD AROUND THE WORLD

RETURN OF THE AIR TICKLE :yooheadache:

Great choice OP nim :peepopbirthday:

D-2 had so many great moments as well :peepoblanket:

I like these concert discussion questions. Can we do more for other things? :peepopbirthday:

I think we could also discuss our favorite interviews. We could talk about the down bounce for sure :ToughPar:

Or even silly things like Hyunlix taking matching pictures :wow:

GWJAyj4asAIhqGj

GWJA3CLWIAA9gAG

Or huggies :CupPar:

d3bdc42829dec3a7d7449bc83600a4b9e5e6b848.gifv

Also, since we're nearing 100 pages, we'll need to do something super special for that achievement :peepopbirthday:

I think listing 100 Hyunlix moments might be a bit tough for us, unless we do 50 each across multiple days :jinjudge:

But you're the leader, so I'll leave it to you :heartublob:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,100
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm kinda mad for reviving this now :stonemin:

GV1E5epbgAAFJ-t

The silliness only being that much more apparent when you look at the whole picture :stonemin:

GV1DqGrX0AA8B5h

I don't know if we're really taking into account just HOW FAR BACK Felix is for NO FXXKING REASON AND ALSO AS WELL AS pressed into Hyunjin's foot while he's at it :stonemin:

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

Dude, what are you doin back there????? :uwot:

THERE'S PLENTY OF SPACE FOR EITHER OF THEM TO MOVE BUT THEY'RE JUST NOT SERIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING

SICK OF THEM HONESTLY

Great choice OP nim :peepopbirthday:

D-2 had so many great moments as well :peepoblanket:

I like these concert discussion questions. Can we do more for other things? :peepopbirthday:

I think we could also discuss our favorite interviews. We could talk about the down bounce for sure :ToughPar:

Or even silly things like Hyunlix taking matching pictures :wow:

GWJAyj4asAIhqGj

GWJA3CLWIAA9gAG

Or huggies :CupPar:

Also, since we're nearing 100 pages, we'll need to do something super special for that achievement :peepopbirthday:

I think listing 100 Hyunlix moments might be a bit tough for us, unless we do 50 each across multiple days :jinjudge:

But you're the leader, so I'll leave it to you :heartublob:

We could totally do that :uwot: Why didn't I think of that sooner? But you're right, we're only 4 pages away from 100 and I haven't planned anything~ :yooheadache:

Maybe 100 moments is a bit much since you will only post Bbokari and Jiniret :stonemin: Favorite Variety Show moments, Interviews, SKZ-Code or SKZ-Talker moments, Concert moments, smol secret hidden behind-the-scenes moments, random soulmate shizz, there's a lot of options :uwot:

Maybe we can pick 10 things, whether they be a favorite moment, or an unhinged thing that keeps you up at night, or just something super cute or wholesome or boyfren, or just Hyunlix core and talk about why we like them :peepopbirthday:

Surely you can think of 10 things? :stonemin:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
I'm kinda mad for reviving this now :stonemin:

GV1E5epbgAAFJ-t

The silliness only being that much more apparent when you look at the whole picture :stonemin:

GV1DqGrX0AA8B5h

I don't know if we're really taking into account just HOW FAR BACK Felix is for NO FXXKING REASON AND ALSO AS WELL AS pressed into Hyunjin's foot while he's at it :stonemin:

Dude, what are you doin back there????? :uwot:

THERE'S PLENTY OF SPACE FOR EITHER OF THEM TO MOVE BUT THEY'RE JUST NOT SERIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING

SICK OF THEM HONESTLY

We could totally do that :uwot: Why didn't I think of that sooner? But you're right, we're only 4 pages away from 100 and I haven't planned anything~ :yooheadache:

Maybe 100 moments is a bit much since you will only post Bbokari and Jiniret :stonemin: Favorite Variety Show moments, Interviews, SKZ-Code or SKZ-Talker moments, Concert moments, smol secret hidden behind-the-scenes moments, random soulmate shizz, there's a lot of options :uwot:

Maybe we can pick 10 things, whether they be a favorite moment, or an unhinged thing that keeps you up at night, or just something super cute or wholesome or boyfren, or just Hyunlix core and talk about why we like them :peepopbirthday:

Surely you can think of 10 things? :stonemin:

That sounds super fun OP, I can't wait for the 100 page party :peepopbirthday:

I need to start collecting me things :jinjudge:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,100
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We can have honorable mentions too? Oh boy, we'll surely reach at least 50 moments then :peepopbirthday:

You can go infinitely if I'm being brutally honest, I only picked 10 because I didn't think you had more than that :stonemin: You could have like 20 honorable mentions if you wanted~

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF HYUNLIX ON THE 100TH PAGE CELEBRATION

9NefifR.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
You can go infinitely if I'm being brutally honest, I only picked 10 because I didn't think you had more than that :stonemin: You could have like 20 honorable mentions if you wanted~

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF HYUNLIX ON THE 100TH PAGE CELEBRATION

9NefifR.gif

OH BOY I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,100
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OH BOY I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob:

GR8, let's do one right now, then~ :fab:

Mini Game: Post your Favorite Photos of Hyunlix!

a4a8aaf8996cad1e6f426ad0c9af8418fba9396d.gif

It can be a Fantaken, an Official Photo, a Selca, etc, as long as it's Hyunlix :peepopbirthday: And if you have any special reasoning why you like the photo, feel free to share!

No limit on how many photos you can choose and you can do this whenever; doesn't have to be like the next thing you post in this thread, but just throwing it out there for funsies. :fab: You can just say when you're doing it~

Mainly because I was looking through a lot of pictures earlier today when doing the DominATE disqussion and I came across a lot of pics I like and I want to cry over them :yooheadache:

xb9OFCq.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
GR8, let's do one right now, then~ :fab:

Mini Game: Post your Favorite Photos of Hyunlix!

a4a8aaf8996cad1e6f426ad0c9af8418fba9396d.gif

It can be a Fantaken, an Official Photo, a Selca, etc, as long as it's Hyunlix :peepopbirthday: And if you have any special reasoning why you like the photo, feel free to share!

No limit on how many photos you can choose and you can do this whenever; doesn't have to be like the next thing you post in this thread, but just throwing it out there for funsies. :fab: You can just say when you're doing it~

Mainly because I was looking through a lot of pictures earlier today when doing the DominATE disqussion and I came across a lot of pics I like and I want to cry over them :yooheadache:

xb9OFCq.gif

Of course :peepopbirthday:
I'll be selecting this one :heartublob:

ZE8G397lVcMO1kS1.jpg

From the video we spoke about before :heartpar:

I just love how they look at each other in this moment. :sejeongcry:

Felix's super happy smile as Hyunjin looking at him for approval, it's the most cutest thing ever :peepoblanket:
I wish gifs were included, otherwise I'd pic this :wow:

I love Piri's big giddy smile as he returns Hyunjin's mating dance :CupPar:

NO WAY YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T POST THIS :poggers:

How could I not include them :somicry:
GL6WejXawAEtv73

The most correct of answers :peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

The love displayed here is unreal :somicry:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,100
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I will post some of my favorite photos! :peepopbirthday: In the genre of "Hyunjin existing while Felix is nearby and looks like his girlfriend" :peepoblanket:

GJCwcvNaQAA1cNe

PEAK MAXIDENT ERA HYUNLIX, ICONIQUE JUST LOOK AT THEM

utTdho1.gif

Anyway, back on topic~

Tons of Airport Pics fit this genre

GT0bM0QbsAAMCGf

GROE4izbAAAEk6r

THIS ENTIRE SEQUENCE THAT NO ONE RECORDED :yooheadache:

GROBcylbkAA6cfA

GSGXu2_bwAAJl4x

GSOG4tyacAAxKlG

IDK WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT I THANK GOD FOR IT EVERY DAY :yooheadache:

These concert pics, too

GWTwOj6bQAEPG9F

GWoG7-kbYAAGzGE

GWoG7_MXMAA_6wh

IN LOVE WITH THESE, THANK YOU SO MUCH, CANDY BLISS:peepoblanket:

GWFg5e8WwAAIjBD

GWUA9GjXkAAnTEQ

IT'S SO SILLY, I ADORE IT :yooheadache:

The head boop at the end of Charmer at I-Days Milano when Hyunjin's looking at Felix so warmly :peepoblanket:

GUPvmF_W4AAVKAL

SAW IT LIVE IN 144P WHEN IT HAPPENED AND I STILL CRI EVERYTEIM
ALSO THE ATE TEASER :fab:

GSDZrlAbgAAx-m9

WE DIDN'T GET GR8 PICS OF THE GIRLY, GAY SCHOOL UNIFORMS :yooheadache:

GVld-9wW0AI0hhP

WHICH IS CRAZY BECAUSE WE GOT SUCH GOOD VIDEO OF THEM TOGETHER :yooheadache:

THIS ONE IS SO CUTE, I STAND BY IT

GUdSFdPaUAAXU_2

BABY HYUNLIX CANNOT BE OVERLOOKED :yooheadache:

GYRfN7-WIAEIOOO

I NEED TO DO A WHOLE SEPERATE POST FOR BABY HYUNLIX :yooheadache: THERE'S WAY TOO MANY TO POST

STILL WAITING ON THIS BUT AT THIS POINT, I'M ATTATCHED TO THE FANTAKEN :peepoblanket:

GWwMlm6aUAAwyL0

THEN THERE'S HER, OBVIOUSLY

GYK0ywCaAAAvAIE

GTfwvo6XkAA2Med

THE GREATEST PICS OF ALL TIME IS SUNSHINE X SUNSHINE PROTECTOR HYUNLIX, I WILL NEVER BE CHALLENGED ON THIS :yooheadache:

Of course :peepopbirthday:
I'll be selecting this one :heartublob:

From the video we spoke about before :heartpar:

I just love how they look at each other in this moment. :sejeongcry:

Felix's super happy smile as Hyunjin looking at him for approval, it's the most cutest thing ever :peepoblanket:
I wish gifs were included, otherwise I'd pic this :wow:

I love Piri's big giddy smile as he returns Hyunjin's mating dance :CupPar:

NO WAY YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T POST THIS :poggers:

How could I not include them :somicry:

The most correct of answers :peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

The love displayed here is unreal :somicry:

I didn't say gifs because then we'd basically be posting our favorite videos instead of photos :uwot: Which we will do soon, so anticipate it! :fab:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,577,100
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We got some silly Hyunlix from the 5-Star Dome Film today :peepoblanket:

Hyunlix being annoying together>>>>>

Hyunjin speaking Japanese, SO CUTE :yooheadache:

It's like a rule of law that any time Hyunlix do anything, it gets cut, including their toast here :yooheadache:

But you can't conceal they were sitting next to each other which has already added 10 years to my life :peepoblanket: Glued together babies always~

GYUgPMFawAAnTsd

GYUgPMFaEAA_i4h

From Milan Fashion Week

REV IT UP AND MIC & BRUSH!

Felix said Hyunjin's choreography was sexy and he was correct :yooheadache:

Felix's JPN STAY Q&A

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭636,170
I didn't say gifs because then we'd basically be posting our favorite videos instead of photos :uwot: Which we will do soon, so anticipate it! :fab:

WAITING IN ANTICIPATION :ohmygod:

We got some silly Hyunlix from the 5-Star Dome Film today :peepoblanket:

Hyunlix being annoying together>>>>>

Hyunjin speaking Japanese, SO CUTE :yooheadache:

It's like a rule of law that any time Hyunlix do anything, it gets cut, including their toast here :yooheadache:

But you can't conceal they were sitting next to each other which has already added 10 years to my life :peepoblanket: Glued together babies always~

Felix said Hyunjin's choreography was sexy and he was correct :yooheadache:

Felix's JPN STAY Q&A

Why are they always censoring our Hyunlix moments, OP? :peepoblanket:

The videos are making me excited for the next concert date :shablob:

I can't wait for the silly Hyunlix shenanigans :iwillfightyou:

Also OP, is the full Knowing Bros subbed yet? :omgwhat:

Last edited:
Top Bottom