4 ♥ Right Now Tomorrow Forever 소녀시대 ♥ The Official Girls Generation SNSD Thread

probee

△NIM△L ○ GGTR🗑SH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭120,800
Yay, SNSD, queens of everywhere, queens of not getting vacated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sooyoung addressing "that". May be vaguely, but still had a pinch on me. :wae:

snsd%252520sooyoung%252520%25283%2529.jpg

A: One of SNSD's biggest crisis in 10 years was the fact that Jessica left the group. Didn't this even hardened the momentum of SNSD?

Sooyoung: (listened to the questioned calmly and replied with a line in one of a famous drama instead)
"All the days we spent together were enjoyable days, whether they were good days, bad days, or even the days that were just good enough..."

original post: here

1. The best answer one can give

2. I have no bias in this group, but she's seriously full of senseㅋㅋㅋ

3. Very witty and very wise, whether you loved them or hated them, staying faithful to your memories is the best

4. Ah that's why I f*cking love Sooyoung

5. I'm another group's fan, but Sooyoung has a lot of sense and she's good at giving interviews.

6. It's my first time seeing this but she's seriously damn wittyㅋㅋㅋ I've never watched Goblin but even I know this line ㅋㅋㅋ

7. F*cking good answer, no matter what she says, it's always good

8. Why would you even ask this question?

9. I thought we would be talking about Choikang Changmin's interview

"Do you have anything to say to the members who left?"
"No"

10. It's not an issue of whether you watched the drama or not if you can't understandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's an issue if you can't understand what she's implyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even I haven't watched the drama, but I know what she means

Source

Sooperior Sooyoung

Leader of The Loona Revolution Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,425
Yay, SNSD, queens of everywhere, queens of not getting vacated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sooyoung addressing "that". May be vaguely, but still had a pinch on me. :wae:

snsd%252520sooyoung%252520%25283%2529.jpg

A: One of SNSD's biggest crisis in 10 years was the fact that Jessica left the group. Didn't this even hardened the momentum of SNSD?

Sooyoung: (listened to the questioned calmly and replied with a line in one of a famous drama instead)
"All the days we spent together were enjoyable days, whether they were good days, bad days, or even the days that were just good enough..."

original post: here

1. The best answer one can give

2. I have no bias in this group, but she's seriously full of senseㅋㅋㅋ

3. Very witty and very wise, whether you loved them or hated them, staying faithful to your memories is the best

4. Ah that's why I f*cking love Sooyoung

5. I'm another group's fan, but Sooyoung has a lot of sense and she's good at giving interviews.

6. It's my first time seeing this but she's seriously damn wittyㅋㅋㅋ I've never watched Goblin but even I know this line ㅋㅋㅋ

7. F*cking good answer, no matter what she says, it's always good

8. Why would you even ask this question?

9. I thought we would be talking about Choikang Changmin's interview

"Do you have anything to say to the members who left?"
"No"

10. It's not an issue of whether you watched the drama or not if you can't understandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's an issue if you can't understand what she's implyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even I haven't watched the drama, but I know what she means

Source
:sejeongcry:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,510
Pronouns
she/her
I just launched the badge voting thread for SNSD, click here. Please make sure to support and keep badges as well as submit your own!

520b38036ee3153d4eb80fa184524a8fb1e01ad3_00.gif

Top Bottom