46G Badge Award Thread Phase 2! [ finished ]

S

Some

Hello all 46 fans !! 😍 it has been finally confirmed that a round 2 of the 46 award thread will happen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰
First thanks to the wonderful @Riri for her amazing work last year with the first round give her a round of apploause everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘.
You'll find most of the members in the award category or the actress category this thread is for the girl's who have no badges.
The same process as last time will happen we'll start with nogi then keya and last but not least hinata. I've posted a survey 2 days ago to see if anyone intrest and to see which badges you guys want you guys want and based on the replies we will proceed.
This was my survey: ( i also posted in the union)

Now we will start the suggestion round for nogi i wrote down the names of the nogi girls people want badges of in the first post of this thread if you want another girl you dont have to reply to the survey you can tell me here i'll delete the nogi question infact from the survey ( you can still reply to the survey if you want a keya or hina badge since we havent started their rounds yet)

i'll reserve the next post of this thread to write a guide of the sources i use to find pictuers hopefully it helps you guys!! If you need something dont hesitate to ask

Tagging people who showed intrest: @demasta @Jibang @kimsguardian @owlzeyes @KQI88
edit: a graduate round has been requested so that will happen after we finish hinata round

edit2: please reply with the girls you want to keep so i a can list you as a keeper and keep checking the first&second page of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

Finally i'm revealing my secrets muahaha πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ

lol sorry about that here is a guide to help you search for pictures and a few tips i use when looking for scans:

β€’ My posts: as some of you might or might not know i post 46G scans in celeb media section some times there is a source or logo on the pic some time there isnt and i dont mention cuz because i dont want our saviours/angels to be banned but i'm letting you know so you can find a photo you like 😍 thats why i made this guide. Point is you cant check cleb media in the japanese ent section or just search your fav member name or nickname because sometimes members only appear in a page or 2 so i just post those in the 46G thread. Ex: Takahashi Mikuni : search Mikuni

β€’ Magazine/photobook sns: as some of you might know some sakamichi members are exclusive/regular models for some magazines
So if you see a photo you like in the scans i post and go : " oh i want this a badge but it has too many words on it and its not HQ never fear! If its a photo from lets say Bijin Hyakka ! a magazine that Eto Misa is a regular model of You just go visit Bijin Hyakka's twitter or site for HQ version / version without text. & also photos from members photo book sns are sometimes very good from the current list Misa and Yuri have photobooks

β€’Pics/Archive twitter accounts:
Some active,some not but we are very thankful to them! Photoshoot scans, photobook scans,gifs,profile photo update you name it very useful ! Some members have these accounts some unfortunately dont
Misa,Mikuni

β€’Weibo fanbase : big help !! Very fast but be careful some are ok with you reposting as long as you dont edit the scan but some aren't:

< for some reason it wont let me post weibo links anymore just pm and ill give it to you >

β€’Scan accounts: another big help check them everyday 1,2,3

β€’Game scans: the cards (photo) scans that are awarded in the games sometimes are very pretty especially uniair ( unison on air) keyaki and hinata's rythm game you can find them in the 1,2 scan accounts i linked above or check this account 3 or simply search the game's name in japanese ( uni's on on air/uniair) on twitter as for nogi they have nogi koi and nogi fes sometimes are nice sometimes its ok the girls beauty makes it better ( the cards) see scan account 3 for that

β€’App ( a bit complicated ) : requires a chinese apple id but has HQ crisp scans of jp magazines ( but takes a while for new shoots to arrive ) if you are intrestesd pm and i'll help you with the process

β€’Runway photos: sakamichi girls participate in fashion shows alot espesially TGC , tokyo girls collection some media oulets post hd photos of it on twitter if you search ( member name ( japanese ) TGC 20XX you'll find good stuff )

β€’ special sites: special pages made in official website - hinata mv special site where they post HQ photos of MV, keyaki special sites: they post HQ photos of concerts

β€’ album/single photobook: photobooks that come with new cd releases

β€’ tumblr: here are some nice ones: 1( you have to log in with ur tumblr account for this one ) ,2,3

That's it if you need anything to hesitate to reply or pm if i forgot something > which is very likely i'll update this 🀣

now march to this fun adventure and run free my comrades ! 😎 ~ > hope it made sense i meant go and have fun 🀣

edit: you can request a mock badge to suggest as badge for members in resquest a mock badge thread here in the award section but you must know that you can can only submit 10 mocks per every 3 days!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jibang

Sowon β™₯️ Yerin β™₯️ Eunha β™₯️ Yuju β™₯️ SinB β™₯️ Umji β™₯️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­156,750
I would like an Ito Riria badge, can keep all Nogi and support all.

S

Some

Username: Some
Mock :
GLaqZ8k.png
UOxvXSA.png
Ic6R3Ev.png

Original image:1,2,3

Jibang

Sowon β™₯️ Yerin β™₯️ Eunha β™₯️ Yuju β™₯️ SinB β™₯️ Umji β™₯️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­156,750
Ito Riria

Username: Jibang
Mock:
bfNafEc.png

Original image:
link

Mock:
PMiWTH6.png

Original image:
link

Mock:
Zfie7MP.png

Original imag
e: link

Mock:
kIAC3Dm.png

Original imag

Mock:
Orndivl.png

Original imag

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,041,369
Username: demasta
Mock :
vUzpWfp.png

Original image: link

Mock :
U5mJMqx.png

Mock :
POnoQgr.png

Mock :
GVIZqqm.png

Mock :
GfsuZpN.png

Mock :
m4fztgV.png

Mock :
m3LOtnL.png

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­43,735
(First time doing this, hope I didn't f*** it up lol)

Kitagawa Yuri

Username: KQI88
Mock :
SJjT7lP.png

Mock :
xKNmtNS.png

Mock :
cdeJ5Cr.png

Mock :
ymiNuOk.png

Mock :
OkyLvML.png

Last edited:
S

Some

(First time doing this, hope I didn't f*** it up lol)

Kitagawa Yuri

Mock :
SJjT7lP.png

Mock :
xKNmtNS.png

Mock :
cdeJ5Cr.png

Mock :
ymiNuOk.png

Mock :
OkyLvML.png

these are actually pretty nice, the third one might not be accept due to the wink but you did a great job for a begginner they only need a few fixes but i'll take care of that in pre approval round . Just one thing the link for the first mock isnt working it says forbidden please replace it

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­43,735
these are actually pretty nice, the third one might not be accept due to the wink but you did a great job for a begginner they only need a few fixes but i'll take care of that in pre approval round . Just one thing the link for the first mock isnt working it says forbidden please replace it
It works for me, but nevertheless I updated on a new host, I think it will be working now :)

S

Some

Just a reminder suggestion period is ending in 3 days @demasta @owlzeyes @Jibang @KQI88 we have enough mocks for everyone except for momoko and kuromi they only have one each just wanted to remind everyone incase they wanted to request something from awards team so awards team can have time to make those requests. Also yoda has only one keeper if the person who wrote her name dosen't appear by the end of the suggestion period her badge will be scrapped.

Top Bottom