789 Because of You I Shine! Official BUS because of you i shine Thread

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
Final BUSSING THAILAND

And we got an "MV" for Good Quality Picture :wut:

Here is the liar performance @Ddeona Oneul Bame What do you think of it? :wherearethelies:

Here is the full event with everything. Many BEUS in the comments have timestamped stuff for us so I don't have to. :ToughPar:BUS's performance is at 2:29:15 and you can see them all throughout the video with other timestamps.

Their looks for the carpet!

Model Khnupol

They won Entertainment Program of the Year for the nation's show BUSSING THAILAND! :heartpar: They also won Rookie of the year for 2024!

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Wow, I can't believe it, this is probably my favorite BUS song so far

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

It's definitely more of a darker concept, but not quite as heavy as I was expecting. I think the vibe suits them.

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

The rap part going full 90s on us was unexpected, but I actually kinda liked it, though I wish the transition back to the original music was a bit smoother. But it may sound better on the studio version

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

The dance was also very noice! I am looking forward to a performance MV more than the regular MV, TBH :fab:

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing more performances BEUS OP

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
Wow, I can't believe it, this is probably my favorite BUS song so far

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

It's definitely more of a darker concept, but not quite as heavy as I was expecting. I think the vibe suits them.

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

The rap part going full 90s on us was unexpected, but I actually kinda liked it, though I wish the transition back to the original music was a bit smoother. But it may sound better on the studio version

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

The dance was also very noice! I am looking forward to a performance MV more than the regular MV, TBH :fab:

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing more performances BEUS OP

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

I'm glad to hear you like the song. :TipPar: The only thing that stood out to me was that it sounds a bit old school. Like you could have told me this came out in 2011 or even earlier and I would believe you. :wootonew: That isn't a flaw by any means, it just stood out to me. The performance looks nice too. I can't wait to get the high quality MV and performance versions, though I struggle to conceive of them cracking out 10 million versions of this song like the other ones. If they do I might just jump off a building. :wut:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm glad to hear you like the song. :TipPar: The only thing that stood out to me was that it sounds a bit old school. Like you could have told me this came out in 2011 or even earlier and I would believe you. :wootonew: That isn't a flaw by any means, it just stood out to me. The performance looks nice too. I can't wait to get the high quality MV and performance versions, though I struggle to conceive of them cracking out 10 million versions of this song like the other ones. If they do I might just jump off a building. :wut:

All T-POP kinda feels 2nd gen to me :uwot: But they're the NBG, they should releases as many MVs for SOTY as they can :stonemin:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
Some more posts about the awards! :TipPar:

All T-POP kinda feels 2nd gen to me :uwot: But they're the NBG, they should releases as many MVs for SOTY as they can :stonemin:

I think their other songs sounded a bit more modern to me, especially Watch Your Step. When I first heard Liar, it sounded like it could have been the b-side on a debut album for a 2012 kpop group. :iwillfightyou:Other groups also tend to have songs I expect for this time period. But according to Thai, BEUS No Matter What also has an old timey feel, so I guess it wouldn't be the first song so have nostalgic vibes. :bakacat: I'm interested in seeing how the MV will turn out though. Maybe they'll dance in a box :iknowwhatyoudid:

We do not need a repeat of this insanity :onggun:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I think their other songs sounded a bit more modern to me, especially Watch Your Step. When I first heard Liar, it sounded like it could have been the b-side on a debut album for a 2012 kpop group. :iwillfightyou:Other groups also tend to have songs I expect for this time period. But according to Thai, BEUS No Matter What also has an old timey feel, so I guess it wouldn't be the first song so have nostalgic vibes. :bakacat: I'm interested in seeing how the MV will turn out though. Maybe they'll dance in a box :iknowwhatyoudid:

We do not need a repeat of this insanity :onggun:

As a box truther, I support the box :fab:

OMG, this is a great idea, now they can beat their own world record and have the most MVs for a comeback :sehunehh:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
Here's a new angle I saw of Liar where we can see the choreography a bit more clearly @Ddeona Oneul Bame What are we thinking :wherearethelies:

Celebrating the awards :shablob:

Looks like a bonus BUSSING THAILAND CHALLENGE sponsored by our good ole friends Nestle Pure Life :yoosmile:.

Lazada Thailand stuff.

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Here's a new angle I saw of Liar where we can see the choreography a bit more clearly @Ddeona Oneul Bame What are we thinking :wherearethelies:

You know, it kinda occurred to me yesterday, but this is a really long song, isn't it? :uwot: I feel like most standard songs are just about 3 minutes and this one just hits 4 almost exactly. There's just so much going on in this choreography, and I do like it a lot.

I think BUS needed a song to showcase some more intricate choreo and this does a good job at it. I just worry that we're only going to see all of it few and far between and during concerts they'll just be walking around and hyping up the crowd and we never see it again :stonemin:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
You know, it kinda occurred to me yesterday, but this is a really long song, isn't it? :uwot: I feel like most standard songs are just about 3 minutes and this one just hits 4 almost exactly. There's just so much going on in this choreography, and I do like it a lot.

I think BUS needed a song to showcase some more intricate choreo and this does a good job at it. I just worry that we're only going to see all of it few and far between and during concerts they'll just be walking around and hyping up the crowd and we never see it again :stonemin:

I mean, Because of You, I Shine and Watch Your Step are around 4 minutes each. No Matter What and brother zone are also just under 4 minutes as well. Granted, in the case of the first two and with this one, I'm certain it's because of those empty dance break sections eating up time within the song, which the subunits lack. :wherearethelies: Even the advertisement anthem Bab Wa Ooh is similar :Headingout:

You want a REALLY long song tho, have you seen the Road Trip stage? :iwillfightyou: It's from the final challenge of 789 Survival so you may be unfamiliar with it. It's the same members as the final group though. Love the song, but it's soooooooooo long :stonemin:

I feel like they just do that in general regardless of the song. I can already predict them wandering around during the 90s rap portion. :wut: I guess because they aren't really a dance focused group most people aren't super concerned with the actual choreography outside of seeing it in the performance videos.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
But they COULD be a dance focused group if they danced more :stonemin: It's like they learn this 4 minute choreo, we see it in a performance video, and then never again?

I guess I never realized those songs were so long :uwot: And I think you showed me this stage before. :doge:

The other titles don't really feel very long but I may be used to hearing it too much by now

Top Bottom