789 Because of You I Shine! Official BUS because of you i shine Thread

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
But they COULD be a dance focused group if they danced more :stonemin: It's like they learn this 4 minute choreo, we see it in a performance video, and then never again?

I guess I never realized those songs were so long :uwot: And I think you showed me this stage before. :doge:

The other titles don't really feel very long but I may be used to hearing it too much by now

I just don't think Tpop is all to danced focused in general. Kinda like Jpop. But they're not even a year old yet, so I'm sure they might do more dancing over time. :wherearethelies:

I hope you enjoyed :yoosmile: seeing it again.
Well like I said, without the empty spaces for dance breaks, all of their main songs would likely be around 3:30 minutes. :CupPar:

Press Tour Schedule!

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
MV Poster for Liar is here! :TipPar:

AIS

Lazada event video with more spooky shenanigans. @Ddeona Oneul Bame it seems they're giving us a bit more "haunted house" scenarios. :TzuyuKek:

Peemwasu being complimented by the original actor after being the best Teh in BUSSING THAILAND.

Nex being complimented by the original actor after being the best TOh Aew in BUSSING THAILAND.

Phutatchai Siam Center ad

Peemwasu on a Netflix Thailand show.

Mint Awards Pictures

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
@Ddeona Oneul Bame Okay, so I've finished the video and it was more of a mystery solving escape room type thing than a haunted house. It was basically 3 celebs splitting up with 4 BUS boys each to solve a different puzzle. While it was more natural than the ad, it also wasn't really about scaring the members Also, it seems the vid was originally part of a livestream, so this replay can get laggy at times. It's also not subbed and the auto translate is....let's just say you shouldn't bother with it. If you wanna watch literally only Jinwook get scared for a bit, I guess you can check it out. :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
@Ddeona Oneul Bame Okay, so I've finished the video and it was more of a mystery solving escape room type thing than a haunted house. It was basically 3 celebs splitting up with 4 BUS boys each to solve a different puzzle. While it was more natural than the ad, it also wasn't really about scaring the members Also, it seems the vid was originally part of a livestream, so this replay can get laggy at times. It's also not subbed and the auto translate is....let's just say you shouldn't bother with it. If you wanna watch literally only Jinwook get scared for a bit, I guess you can check it out. :stonemin:

Surely they'll release a BUS cut with subs? :peepoblanket:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
MV teaser @Ddeona Oneul Bame What are your thots? :wherearethelies:

A message to the actors they interacted with at the award show.

Mint Magazine Thailand

AIS Busking on the 14th

English Subbed Siam Center video with Phutatchai.

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
MV teaser @Ddeona Oneul Bame What are your thots? :wherearethelies:

A message to the actors they interacted with at the award show.

Mint Magazine Thailand

AIS Busking on the 14th

English Subbed Siam Center video with Phutatchai.

Uh, are you not seeing this? :uwot: Marckris' hair looks a LOT redder than just a little bit. And they're going crazy with this styling, I was almost wondering who Copper was.
The song sounds so much better with the studio quality, even such a small part. But I have to admit, it is kinda funny seeing the uwu BUS boys trying to look so bad and hard :doge:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
Uh, are you not seeing this? :uwot: Marckris' hair looks a LOT redder than just a little bit. And they're going crazy with this styling, I was almost wondering who Copper was.
The song sounds so much better with the studio quality, even such a small part. But I have to admit, it is kinda funny seeing the uwu BUS boys trying to look so bad and hard :doge:

I admit it looks like it's more red when he's actually under a light bulb. :onggun: Yeah Copper looks wild in all of these teasers. :omgwhat:

I guess it's too soon to say if it'll be a full box MV, but I look forward to seeing the full product :wherearethelies:

But they were bad before :teehee:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I admit it looks like it's more red when he's actually under a light bulb. :onggun: Yeah Copper looks wild in all of these teasers. :omgwhat:

I guess it's too soon to say if it'll be a full box MV, but I look forward to seeing the full product :wherearethelies:

But they were bad before :teehee:

When were they bad before :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The MV's here already, nice! :peepopbirthday:

Well, unfortunately, as much as I like the styling all the members have for this MV, it's so different from how they usually look that I honestly can't tell who I'm looking at half the time :uwot: Outside of Peemwasu, Thai, Alan, Marckris, JungT, and Copper, I was getting lost with some members. Which is odd, because I knew who was who at the table but once they started dancing, it was really a struggle. :stonemin:

Very silly MV lore, BTW, I'm supposed to believe the good BUS bois are getting held hostage? And they're suddenly really cool and intimidating? :doge: Hmmm, hard to buy but I still do appreciate a different concept from them. And we CLEARLY have red hair Marky Mark, we love that diversity. :fab:

OP, when will we get the ENG translation of the song? :inspect: I need to know about the super hot bars they're dropping this time.

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,170
The MV's here already, nice! :peepopbirthday:

Well, unfortunately, as much as I like the styling all the members have for this MV, it's so different from how they usually look that I honestly can't tell who I'm looking at half the time :uwot: Outside of Peemwasu, Thai, Alan, Marckris, JungT, and Copper, I was getting lost with some members. Which is odd, because I knew who was who at the table but once they started dancing, it was really a struggle. :stonemin:

Very silly MV lore, BTW, I'm supposed to believe the good BUS bois are getting held hostage? And they're suddenly really cool and intimidating? :doge: Hmmm, hard to buy but I still do appreciate a different concept from them. And we CLEARLY have red hair Marky Mark, we love that diversity. :fab:

OP, when will we get the ENG translation of the song? :inspect: I need to know about the super hot bars they're dropping this time.
I can understand. I've been seeing some reactions and people are missing some members because they look so different. One guy was looking for Nex when he had just appeared on screen. :TzuyuKek:
I enjoyed that they were able to do a storytelling MV and also focus on all of the members :shablob:That's something I wasn't too fond of with the subunit MVs. I also liked that they were dancing in a box (or prison, whatever) :CupPar:
The English subs are available now if you hit the CC :heartpar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,393,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I can understand. I've been seeing some reactions and people are missing some members because they look so different. One guy was looking for Nex when he had just appeared on screen. :TzuyuKek:
I enjoyed that they were able to do a storytelling MV and also focus on all of the members :shablob:That's something I wasn't too fond of with the subunit MVs. I also liked that they were dancing in a box (or prison, whatever) :CupPar:
The English subs are available now if you hit the CC :heartpar:

But why are they in prison? :stonemin:

Top Bottom