Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I must agree. The MV is actually pretty well done :peepoblanket:

I am PRAYING that since this doesn't have some goofy "version" in the title that this will be the ONLY ONE :stonemin:

You're no fun

monsta-x.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
@Ddeona Oneul Bame

Okay, me and the BEUS committee have discussed and I think we've found the lore here :yoosmile:

So Peemwasu walks in after getting captured and Alan calls him over to sit. Peem walks past everyone and they all have a neutral expression. Everyone except Khunpol. :wherearethelies:

Peemwasu has this key which he passes from Marckris, to Phutatchai, to NexHeart, to Copper. They interestingly make sure to skip past Khunpol :wherearethelies:

Copper chucks key unnie to open the door and we don't see that lil b1tch for a while. :squints:

We then get the shenanigans of the members running around, the lapper line f-ing around like they have NO FEAR of getting caught and featuring Thai doing the most with that bodyrolling acting like he's the main dancer here. :siflirt:

Finally at 3 minutes into the video exactly the key finally reappears. Khunpol has it and DROPS IT ON THE FKING FLOOR. On purpose unprovoked with no one watching :Headingout:

After the dance break, AA, Heart, and Jinwook all of a sudden take the situation seriously and run away as if they're actually scared of getting captured. :JudgyDubu:

Then at 3:38, we see Heart write "Who is the real Liar?" on the wall :wherearethelies:

Following Marckris competing with Thai for being the most extra during that bodyroll section, we see the uwus have been captured again. Khunpol looks like he is just slightly smirking before we see him with his fingers crossed behind as back as he smiles at the camera.

This suggests that Khunpol is the liar. He was a double agent in on the plan the whole time and allowed the bus boys to be captured. :HidePar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
@Ddeona Oneul Bame

Okay, me and the BEUS committee have discussed and I think we've found the lore here :yoosmile:

So Peemwasu walks in after getting captured and Alan calls him over to sit. Peem walks past everyone and they all have a neutral expression. Everyone except Khunpol. :wherearethelies:

Peemwasu has this key which he passes from Marckris, to Phutatchai, to NexHeart, to Copper. They interestingly make sure to skip past Khunpol :wherearethelies:

Copper chucks key unnie to open the door and we don't see that lil b1tch for a while. :squints:

We then get the shenanigans of the members running around, the lapper line f-ing around like they have NO FEAR of getting caught and featuring Thai doing the most with that bodyrolling acting like he's the main dancer here. :siflirt:

Finally at 3 minutes into the video exactly the key finally reappears. Khunpol has it and DROPS IT ON THE FKING FLOOR. On purpose unprovoked with no one watching :Headingout:

After the dance break, AA, Heart, and Jinwook all of a sudden take the situation seriously and run away as if they're actually scared of getting captured. :JudgyDubu:

Then at 3:38, we see Heart write "Who is the real Liar?" on the wall :wherearethelies:

Following Marckris competing with Thai for being the most extra during that bodyroll section, we see the uwus have been captured again. Khunpol looks like he is just slightly smirking before we see him with his fingers crossed behind as back as he smiles at the camera.

This suggests that Khunpol is the liar. He was a double agent in on the plan the whole time and allowed the bus boys to be captured. :HidePar:

Well, I guess it makes sense for Khunpol to be the liar based on that analysis :uwot: But why? What's his connection with the baddies? Also, what's the importance of all the other members? Why does Peemwasu push the fxxk out of the guard who has no key on him and then manifests a key, which he seems to have no desire to actually use? :stonemin:

Why is Heart the one asking who is the real liar? Does he know something we don't? :uwot:

Is there a fake liar? A red herring? Maybe Peem? :yooheadache: Maybe Khunpol is bait? AA is the one taking a lie detector test, but do we ever see the results? How did Nex manage to blind a whole crew of guards with a single normal flashlight?

Also why is he the ONLY member taking the test? :uwot: How come Peem entered the room last? Did everyone enter one by one or did he just happen to be last?

Why is Thai body rolling like that? :inspect:

I think BOTH Peem and Khunpol are SUS. We see them both in that empty room with a bunch of chains, either of them really value the key much. I think Peem is a double agent working WITH Khunpol, betraying Alan. I mean, what else could that fxxkboy laugh at the end mean? :uwot:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
Well, I guess it makes sense for Khunpol to be the liar based on that analysis :uwot: But why? What's his connection with the baddies? Also, what's the importance of all the other members? Why does Peemwasu push the fxxk out of the guard who has no key on him and then manifests a key, which he seems to have no desire to actually use? :stonemin:

Why is Heart the one asking who is the real liar? Does he know something we don't? :uwot:

Is there a fake liar? A red herring? Maybe Peem? :yooheadache: Maybe Khunpol is bait? AA is the one taking a lie detector test, but do we ever see the results? How did Nex manage to blind a whole crew of guards with a single normal flashlight?

Also why is he the ONLY member taking the test? :uwot: How come Peem entered the room last? Did everyone enter one by one or did he just happen to be last?

Why is Thai body rolling like that? :inspect:

I think BOTH Peem and Khunpol are SUS. We see them both in that empty room with a bunch of chains, either of them really value the key much. I think Peem is a double agent working WITH Khunpol, betraying Alan. I mean, what else could that fxxkboy laugh at the end mean? :uwot:

Ayo, listen :ToughPar:

One of my reactor dudes actually thinks Peem might be the liar since he spends the entire vid looking like a sussy baka fboi. :wherearethelies:

At the same time, it seems even the members don't trust Khunpol. Why else would Peem yeet that key way past him for the boys further down the road to play with? :wesmart:

Heart knows something I think, because he looked that security camera dead in the eyes. Maybe he knows one of the members is a double agent watching him :stonemin:

AA is taking the test? I thought he was administering it? :wootonew:
Because Nex is a legend :heartublob:

I assume they were caught in order from right to left, but I guess it's unconfirmed :sadpepe:

Thai and Marckris think this is a body roll competition for some reason :jinjudge:

Listen bro, I'm gonna wait for them to release the Behind the Scenes and give us the official answers :knifeduck:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Ayo, listen :ToughPar:

One of my reactor dudes actually thinks Peem might be the liar since he spends the entire vid looking like a sussy baka fboi. :wherearethelies:

At the same time, it seems even the members don't trust Khunpol. Why else would Peem yeet that key way past him for the boys further down the road to play with? :wesmart:

Heart knows something I think, because he looked that security camera dead in the eyes. Maybe he knows one of the members is a double agent watching him :stonemin:

AA is taking the test? I thought he was administering it? :wootonew:
Because Nex is a legend :heartublob:

I assume they were caught in order from right to left, but I guess it's unconfirmed :sadpepe:

Thai and Marckris think this is a body roll competition for some reason :jinjudge:

Listen bro, I'm gonna wait for them to release the Behind the Scenes and give us the official answers :knifeduck:

Peem is DEFOS sus AF, why is this even in question?

barbados-attitude.gif

Because it wasn't time for his lines yet :stonemin:

Of course he knows something, how else could he be asking who the real liars is? Doesn't that imply he knows there's a liar? :uwot:

......Why would AA be administering the test?? Whose side is he on, the enemy? :stonemin: Is HE the liar???

IMAGINE thinking you will get an official answer for this :nayshy:

Dea69Yl.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
Thailand Music Countdown performance let's GO! @Ddeona Oneul Bame I'm gonna mention PeemThai so stick around for a bit :teehee:

Since BUS was artist of the month on Spotify in August , BUS5 performed No Matter What before the Liar performance. Now the No Matter What performance was obviously live, but Liar was lip-synced. They have no mics whatsoever and some of the members seem like they don't even try to pretend they're singing :TzuyuKek: I assume because it's obviously a much more intense dance. Plus the stage they were on was super tiny, so maybe they just didn't feel like bothering with it. I must say, I think Heart has improved a bit with his singing in No Matter What. :heartublob:

More MCountdown stuff

The members react to Liar and there's some PeemThai with Thai geeking out over fboi Peem in the beginning. Then at the second half of the song, Peem loses it at Thai being extra as the center. :wut: Peem then clings onto Thai at the very end of the reaction.

Fancon

Elle Men Thailand with Khunpol.

THE STANDARD POP

IMAGINE thinking you will get an official answer for this :nayshy:

Dea69Yl.gif
:taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun::taegun:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The members react to Liar and there's some PeemThai with Thai geeking out over fboi Peem in the beginning. Then at the second half of the song, Peem loses it at Thai being extra as the center. :wut: Peem then clings onto Thai at the very end of the reaction.

MY SUPPORTIVE, CLINGY PEEMTHAI :peepoblanket:

I truly appreciate how Marckris sat there the entire time looking like he'd rather be anywhere else :nayshy:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The Liar on TMCD was a fine performance, but...remarkably silly that it was totally lipsynced.:doge: It makes it so much more obvious how low JungT is in the mix for his rap part. :uwot: Like why is it so quiet? Did they not want us to hear him?I don't think any other part in the song is so quiet and it's so much more noticeable when he's not performing it live. I get that it's a hard choreo, but they could just use pre-recorded vocals like most K-PAWP groups~

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
How could I forget to post their winner video on MCountdown yesterday :peepoblanket:

Liar #13 on Spotify

Handsome man Nex :heartpar:

Nex's box

Thai's box

Knock Knock

The Liar on TMCD was a fine performance, but...remarkably silly that it was totally lipsynced.:doge: It makes it so much more obvious how low JungT is in the mix for his rap part. :uwot: Like why is it so quiet? Did they not want us to hear him?I don't think any other part in the song is so quiet and it's so much more noticeable when he's not performing it live. I get that it's a hard choreo, but they could just use pre-recorded vocals like most K-PAWP groups~

Maybe they like quiet raps :yoosmile:

My only guess is that with the Press Tour, the might have been crunched for time, so maybe they decided to just lipsync for speed. I'm sure we'll get a real performance at the actual Fancon soon :heartpar:

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,470
2 million views for Liar already, and it's not even been a week since release :shablob:

centralwOrld screens are up! :heartpar:

Siam Center screens are up! :wow:

Copper is a gucci boy :heartublob:

Marckris's duet with Kin is out :peepopbirthday:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,428,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It looks fine to me unnie :omgwhat:

It doesn't look like they're actually singing this, it looks like they're just speaking or talking normally and just so happen to be holding a microphone. :stonemin: It doesn't match the performance of how they're singing in the audio.

You know what I'm saying bro? :uwot:

Top Bottom