A quick question about the cat featured on 'pals theme' aka one of the mascots of H+

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
Is it the same cat featured in Azumanga Daioh, (anime/manga) The brown striped breed?
Or am I just assuming that, since it has stripes or whatnot.

7kMVkOr.jpg

The Iriomote cat

@ARandomFan
@UMJI MOODS
@Idol Killer
@kimsguardian
@Kakarotto

Thanks for hearing me out.

YaNH8SP.jpg

Last edited:

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
Pronouns
She/Her
Funny you should mention this. Polaris is absolutely correct, however there is one more layer to them.
We decided to have each of them represent the countries of our 3 designated genres (kpop, jpop, cpop).
Par is... a cat, but is actually inspired by a white tiger. Magis is a monkey for Japan and Minus is a panda for china!

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
Funny you should mention this. Polaris is absolutely correct, however there is one more layer to them.
We decided to have each of them represent the countries of our 3 designated genres (kpop, jpop, cpop).
Par is... a cat, but is actually inspired by a white tiger. Magis is a monkey for Japan and Minus is a panda for china!
That's amazing. Wow, mind blown in 2021.

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,404,084

That's amazing. Wow, mind blown in 2021.

Yep. Fun tidbit, Toast ( why is your name an emote as well I cant @ you smh) is the creator of the Plus Pals as well. I just thought it was a cute cat she kept posting around and it ended up becoming the mascot :poggers:

Last edited:

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep. Fun tidbit, Toast ( why is your name an emote as well I cant @ you smh) is the creator of the Plus Pals as well. I just thought it was a cute cat she kept posting around and it ended up becoming the mascot :poggers:
Mad props to toast then <3 It's really cute and one of the reasons I liked this site a lot. Since I am a cat person <3

She did an excellent job.

Last edited:
Top Bottom