aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Any news on possible debut date? Still this year?
This year: yes.
A date: no. SM is being really hermetic....i lost my hopes for July so maybe August max September.

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
I’m not sure if anyone posted this but
EcS6A1nWoAA9A8t

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
apparently taemin comeback got delayed
Yeah that’s the reason why they only wrote July on it and didn’t specify which date he’ll comeback. If his comeback gets delayed then the girls will probably come out in August

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
I honestly think SM abandoned the Rookie system after so many of them left, which is why they’re being really secretive about the new girl group. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they drop the first teaser out of no where and like a week before the official debut

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
I honestly think SM abandoned the Rookie system after so many of them left, which is why they’re being really secretive about the new girl group. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they drop the first teaser out of no where and like a week before the official debut
I think so too

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Was she just accepted as a trainee?
yeah like this week I believe and her friend in the second tweet said that she's going to international school in Vietnam and will only train during holidays so we're probably not gonna see her for a while.
I see her casting as a sign that SM already knows that Yoo Jimin is That Girl and they have to have a lookalike ready for the next group :judgingyou:

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,720,428
There’s almost 0 hype for them too. Geez I’m not gonna compare them to anyone but if SM isn’t gonna confirm at least 1 trainee, these guys will actually flop tbh
Well, currently I think most of them want to hype the girls because it has been years since we see trainees appearing their senior concert. I remember seeing somewhere about boy trainees appearing on some SM artist concert. those pictures are not that long (here is a thread : under spoiler since this is a smngg thread)

The thing about boy trainees, majority believe will involve in the NCT project. But since i don't really follow sm boy groups so i just read briefly.

Top Bottom