aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I dont know if this relevant but the thai trainees are in South Korea. SM had an Indonesian trainee but she never went back to SM after last year.

I didn't know about the Indonesian trainee but I also heard the Thai trainees are currently in Korea.

peachteam22

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,000
I didn't know about the Indonesian trainee but I also heard the Thai trainees are currently in Korea.
Yeah I think she was there for like a short period. I dont know if I should reveal her pics or not, I dont wanna be rude. She literally has a small face and very pretty.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Rjing is one of them but I'm not sure about Daisy. Pru was in Thailand a few months ago but I dont know if she's still in SM or not. Pru is probably the longest thai trainee among the Thai girls.
Yeah I think Plu would be the most likely to debut of the three if she was still a trainee but that seems doubtful rn...I'm almost certain a Thai girl is debuting though even if it's not someone we've met-

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
so we are just waiting for the announcement, right???

i think by the next monday we will have something....i hope :sanapray:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Imagine if these 4 are the final members and the lineup has been finalised for over a year now? Wouldn’t be surprised, that does happen

we clown but

This reminded me of Red Velvet....they are closer i can feel it....:partydogo:

Reactions: dnb

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,500
i hope sm doesn't drop one group picture and mv teaser like they did with rv. a concept trailer and individual pics aren't too much to ask for 🙃

also candy or 1 billion views could have been the perfect opportunity to tease one of the girls 🙃🙃

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,500
Imagine if these 4 are the final members and the lineup has been finalised for over a year now? Wouldn’t be surprised, that does happen

i doubt sm would debut 3 smaller ggs in a row. smngg will probably have 9-12 members.

Nobodyknows

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,500
I believe this is the Indonesian trainee seems she's a influencer now (Koeun follows her apparently)
https://www.instagram.com/gabriellaekaputri/

so this Indonesian influencer, Gabriella, is ex-sm trainee? this is basically confirmed that R-jing is indeed sm trainee because before R-jing deleted instagram acc, they're following each other and also have interaction on instagram.

I didn't take a screenshot but I saw it with my own eyes and still remember what they talked

Top Bottom