aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
guys, we should do our final guesses/predictions before the rest of the lineup is revealed!! or atleast i will lol

I think (or hope) the group will be 7 or 9 members.

random guess but if it’s 9 girls, I think that the members will have 5 koreans 1 Chinese 1 Japanese and prob 2 American/Brit/australian koreans. honestly, I feel like SM could pop out a half white half Asian girl idk why but I feel like it’s not impossible at this point. and if the group is 7 girls, then 4 koreans, 1 Chinese, 1 Japanese and 1 American or something. idk that’s the vibe I’m predicting. we know that a group with almost half foreign members can work because of Twice, so it’s not impossible for this many foreign members. I also feel like there could be a Korean/Japan mixed member. since SM want to go global to the max, I’m imaging a few will be bilingual

also, even though she has a lot of hype, I have a feeling that Jimin won’t be the centre/main visual. I think she’ll be more like Seulgi and Krystal, the stan attractor and well known/hyped up one. I feel like the visual member will have more of a Irene, Sulli, Yoona vibe.

I don’t think Helen will be in the group. I don’t think Plu or whoever she is will be in the group. I don’t think that other Thai girl will be in the group tbh. Maybe I’m wrong

I think (hope) the song will have a dreamy but upbeat pop kind of vibe. I can’t imagine something girl crush like BP, but can imagine something a bit similar but a bit more public friendly than f(x). Though, I’m really hoping for a revamped Soshi vibe from them. I hope

I think the main dancer could be a foreigner, like Lisa and Momo.

I think the the age range might be something like 2000 liner (leader) - 2005 (maknae)

hair colours for this single (lol) hmmm I’m gonna guess someone with red/ginger hair (I’m manifesting) and maybe someone with two tone hair? Like pink and black? that’d be cool.

also, I really hope they’ll debut with a mini... even if it’s just 3 songs or so. but we all know SM debut their GGs with just a single. Sigh.

btw I’m totally just guessing. feel free to disagree with me~
to conclude, SM should hire me for their concept and marketing team, js

Benu

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,709
Well, as an acc on twt (private acc) was right about Winter, I'm inclined to believe he's right about the rest too. He said there would be 7 members and that R ** o and A ** i are part of the lineup.
As I haven’t seen anyone post about them here yet, except for a few comments without mentioning the names, I won’t include anything as well...

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095
Well, as an acc on twt (private acc) was right about Winter, I'm inclined to believe he's right about the rest too. He said there would be 7 members and that R ** o and A ** i are part of the lineup.
As I haven’t seen anyone post about them here yet, except for a few comments without mentioning the names, I won’t include anything as well...
I have seen him talking about the 7 members, but did he really got Winter right? What did he say?

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
i didn't see it but seven members it's possible if you look at it going by days because we would have a group pic after seven days of single members next monday

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
are they Japanese names?

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
i thought he posted about winter and the others after she was announced?? either way it's not like we have any other indication of the lineup might end up being so theorizing a little while we wait isn't gonna hurt.
are they Japanese names?
one of the names might belong to a potential japanese trainee we heard from a while back (리노/Rino) but for now it's just rumors as far as I know

Benu

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,709

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Right in what way about Winter? Like was he the one who leaked the photos? Because a lot of accounts were predicting Kim Minjeong debut

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,564
Pronouns
She/Her
Another rumor says the maknae is a '06 liner....

Woah we went from 0 to 1000 in 24 hours....I'm so happy about Ningning:sejeongcry:i was lowkey avoiding to think about her because i didn't want to end dissapointed if she didn't make it....but now i feel so relieve.

Reactions: dnb

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
would you mind posting the list? I don't really think it can harm the girls at this point-
the list i saw had seven names in it, but then again, it's all just rumors at this point and OP went private, so this was just someone reposting. jimin and minjeong were in there with their real names, and ningning and helen were there too, while the remaining three had stage names
  • 애리 (aeri)
  • 리노 (rino)
  • 우주 (korean characters for space, not sure how they would choose to romanize it but i'm guessing wooju/ujoo??)

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I was not following his acc, and he put it private today, but it is the same list that this acc reposted

Edit:
ㅇㅈㅁ
ㄴㄴ
ㅇㄹ
ㄱㅁㅈ
ㄹㄴ
ㅇㅈ
ㅎㄹ

So unless they are using stage names or aren't included in the list because the public didn't know about them... no Plu or Rjing :sejeongcry:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
the list i saw had seven names in it, but then again, it's all just rumors at this point and OP went private, so this was just someone reposting. jimin and minjeong were in there with their real names, and ningning and helen were there too, while the remaining three had stage names
  • 애리 (aeri)
  • 리노 (rino)
  • 우주 (korean characters for space, not sure how they would choose to romanize it but i'm guessing wooju/ujoo??)

Eh I've kept it shushed long enough but since it's pretty well-spread now, it's Uju/Woojoo but a lot of people are spelling it Ouju (I still don't know why)

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I don't think that Rino is a stage name, I think she's a japanese member.

I think we are going to get around 7 members. All koreans except for Ningning + a japanese member. I think that BBC girl is one of the members but not Helen or Plu.
The pictures give me hope that we won't get a girl crush concept. I'm starting to hope for a fantasy concept like we wanted again lmaoo
I think the youngest will be 2005 at most and the oldest Jimin

Last edited:

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
I don't think that Rino is a stage name, I think she's a japanese member.

I think we are going to get around 7 members. All koreans except for Ningning + a japanese member. I think that BBC girl is one of the members but not Helen or Plu.
The pictures give me hope that we won't get a girl crush concept. I'm starting to hope for a fantasy concept like we wanted again lmaoo
I think the youngest will be 2005 at most and the oldest Jimin
yeah i agree

also i read multiple times that winter is tall and as tall as jimin (about 1.70) so will we get a tall lineup? poor rv

Top Bottom