aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
More than relatively... :wherearethelies: They're the exact line-up that insiders were spreading to people months ago. Doesn't necessarily mean they're 100% accurate though
My hope for Plu and Rjing has diminished but is not lost :sejeongcry:
If it's seven do y'all think they'll do a reverse rainbow with the teasers...since Winter was purple, the next will be blue, etc :wherearethelies:
Omg that'd be so pretty!

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
If it's seven do y'all think they'll do a reverse rainbow with the teasers...since Winter was purple, the next will be blue, etc :wherearethelies:
that would be so cute omg... i hope that ends up happening!
also, since that list seems to be accurate enough, does anyone know if there are any rumours regarding the baby krystal lookalike that was brought up a bunch of pages back?? i was really looking forward to her

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
that would be so cute omg... i hope that ends up happening!
also, since that list seems to be accurate enough, does anyone know if there are any rumours regarding the baby krystal lookalike that was brought up a bunch of pages back?? i was really looking forward to her
In my opinion Winter kind of looks like a combination of Krystal and Taeyeon. Some have even said she looks a little like Chen as well!

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
우주 (korean characters for space, not sure how they would choose to romanize it but i'm guessing wooju/ujoo??)
Eh I've kept it shushed long enough but since it's pretty well-spread now, it's Uju/Woojoo but a lot of people are spelling it Ouju (I still don't know why)
Can't wait for WJSN to adopt her-
My first thought hearing the name was maybe it was the stage name for chu wonhee, since that's the closest sound-wise of the rumored trainees v unlikely though since she's probably not a trainee

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
More than relatively... :wherearethelies: They're the exact line-up that insiders were spreading to people months ago. Doesn't necessarily mean they're 100% accurate though
tbh I'm still hoping that there'll be a few more members just bc I'm tired of all the 7 membered ggs but...it lines up way too well so I'm making my peace w it-

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
another rumor is that winter is the girl with the guitar next to yoo jimin in this fantaken from three years ago (i think)
if that's true she's not only has excellent vocals and dance skills (like the last article said) but she can also play the guitar and is tall​
ElRKPKqXEAAK4-g

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
another rumor is that winter is the girl with the guitar next to yoo jimin in this fantaken from three years ago (i think)
if that's true she's not only has excellent vocals and dance skills (like the last article said) but she can also play the guitar and is tall​
ElRKPKqXEAAK4-g

Yeah that's probably right, a lot of ppl who knew about Minjeong thought that was her

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
Yes, he specifically said 'Winter', but at the time I thought it was about the season / debut.

Yes
so then that means 2 Japanese members
tbh I'm still hoping that there'll be a few more members just bc I'm tired of all the 7 membered ggs but...it lines up way too well so I'm making my peace w it-
ngl me too.. I was really hoping for 9. but as long as it’s not 4/5, I’ll be happy

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Yeah I'm only seeing that lineup again and again. Sm don't want us to know, that's why they didn't even reveal Winter's real name! Imagine if it's actually Minjeong, we would already trust the lineup 70%

Top Bottom