aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I'm late but JIMIN LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD AAAAAAH !!! I'm not a big fan of Karina but it could be worse and I'm glad she got a stage name. I can't wait for tomorrow's girl :sejeongcry:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
:wherearethelies:this is crazy... I hope Karina got possitive feedbacks. Cant wait for Ningning's teasers

Same here. I'm waiting for Ningning.

I'm expecting her to get a stage name (and not debut as "Ningning") given how Western-sounding the first two released names have been.

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
okay seriously, how many members do you think we’re gonna get? I’m really hoping for 9 but 7 would be fine too. I really hope it’s not 4... but everyone on Twitter keeps saying it’ll be 4

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
Same here. I'm waiting for Ningning.

I'm expecting her to get a stage name (and not debut as "Ningning") given how Western-sounding the first two released names have been.
Many says her namestage will be vivian (eventhough ningning already a namestage). But i like ningning tho, it sounds cute

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
okay seriously, how many members do you think we’re gonna get? I’m really hoping for 9 but 7 would be fine too. I really hope it’s not 4... but everyone on Twitter keeps saying it’ll be 4
i really hope the leaked lineup is the lineup that we get with seven members. We already defeated the rumor about the four seasons (with jimin being karina and not summer or something) and now people are saying that it's four because of how western-sounding karina and winter are and also four members work better for western audience but this will die too if tomorrow they introduce ningning as ningning (which would be 1500 since she was introduced) and not her english name vivian or something

they could also change her stage name ningning because i think there's a bg member with that name but idk

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
rn the two rumors are
4 which is just based on the fact that the only known trainees a month or so ago were Hina, Jimin, Helen, Ning and some article not written by SM comparing them to Blackpink.
and
7 which is based on the leaked lineup that seems to be correct so far...so I'm going with that out of the two. Both could be wrong though.

Reactions: She
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
I always want big numbers, but I think they will be 7.

4 members is the most unwanted number by aespa stans lol, because same. We want them to be atleast more than 5 😔

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Jimin looks so pretty in her teasers! I expected some sort of stage name given how many Jimin's there are in the industry. Karina is one I'd never expect but its so fitting and pretty

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
i really hope the leaked lineup is the lineup that we get with seven members. We already defeated the rumor about the four seasons (with jimin being karina and not summer or something) and now people are saying that it's four because of how western-sounding karina and winter are and also four members work better for western audience but this will die too if tomorrow they introduce ningning as ningning (which would be 1500 since she was introduced) and not her english name vivian or something

they could also change her stage name ningning because i think there's a bg member with that name but idk

I don't think they will change her stage name because of that bg member. The bg member in question is TXT's Huening Kai and that's only a nickname, not his stage name.
I really wish that she's going to debut as Ningning instead of Vivian but honestly I don't see any reason for her to change her stage name.

Btw some fans on twitter are suggesting 'Færie" as a temporary fandom name. I personally like it a lot, what do you think?

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
I don't think they will change her stage name because of that bg member. The bg member in question is TXT's Huening Kai and that's only a nickname, not his stage name.
I really wish that she's going to debut as Ningning instead of Vivian but honestly I don't see any reason for her to change her stage name.
okay than they might not change it (i like ningning more honestly) i thought it was his actual name because he shows up when i search for ningning on twitter

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
The rumors about Karina on Twitter are starting to take a turn for the worst. Korean Koeun fans have shared posts accusing Jimin of bullying other trainees and causing one of them to commit suicide. The lengths people will go to to lie about someone for no reason sickens me. If anything they said was true, it wouldn't have only come out now

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
The rumors about Karina on Twitter are starting to take a turn for the worst. Korean Koeun fans have shared posts accusing Jimin of bullying other trainees and causing one of them to commit suicide. The lengths people will go to to lie about someone for no reason sickens me. If anything they said was true, it wouldn't have only come out now
Typical SM new debut rumour mill, people come out of every corner to try and destroy any new group SM comes out with... It's sad really, they need to find a hobby that doesn't involve trying to ruin someone's career with false information.

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
it's just one post and the person said it was not about karina but about the mistreatment of trainee from sm (there's a translated version going around) and the article about the trainee that tried to commit suicide is old and not about her at all. It's all this exols that are spreading the fake message and want people to hate her they are so annoying

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
I always want big numbers, but I think they will be 7.

4 members is the most unwanted number by aespa stans lol, because same. We want them to be atleast more than 5 😔
honestly, I think 4 would be a big mistake. :/ especially if the group has foreign members (we know how SM has a bad track record with foreign members leaving etc)

Top Bottom