aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
I wonder if there'll be a bigger group with subunits to appeal to different markets, kind of like NCT but without the messy adding new people part? Like, a subunit that will be marketed more towards Japan and a smaller one to appeal to Western markets. Not what I'd want at all, but it'd be interesting I guess.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
it's just one post and the person said it was not about karina but about the mistreatment of trainee from sm (there's a translated version going around) and the article about the trainee that tried to commit suicide is old and not about her at all. It's all this exols that are spreading the fake message and want people to hate her they are so annoying
don't they realize how much the actual victim would be hurt by lies going around? stan culture rly twists ppl heads in unhealthy ways...

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
anyways this is kinda random but I do hope SM has some more unique visuals in waiting, bc Karina and Winter do have a similar taeyeon-esqe vibe + supposedly there are krystal and eugene look alikes as well. I get that sm has a specific style but I'd like someone who changes that style a bit like Amber/Seulgi did. Ultimately talent matters more ofc I just think it'd be nice.

yo_jelly

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,300
those bitter sm rookies stans seriously insane. they've waited for jimin's teasers purposely and started this chaos all over again. i feel so bad for poor girl :c i hope sm will step in and make another statement because this hate towards jimin needs to stop.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
anyways this is kinda random but I do hope SM has some more unique visuals in waiting, bc Karina and Winter do have a similar taeyeon-esqe vibe + supposedly there are krystal and eugene look alikes as well. I get that sm has a specific style but I'd like someone who changes that style a bit like Amber/Seulgi did. Ultimately talent matters more ofc I just think it'd be nice.
I think Ningning and Helen both bring something unique visually to the group, both are very pretty and I don't think they look like any previous sm artists

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
those bitter sm rookies stans seriously insane. they've waited for jimin's teasers purposely and started this chaos all over again.

Wait --- we don't know all the members, they haven't debuted, and there's already an internal SMNGG fan war?

LonelyShadowyApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait --- we don't know all the members, they haven't debuted, and there's already an internal SMNGG fan war?

LonelyShadowyApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif
unfortunately...yeah.... some fans of smrookies girls are mad and are spreadind the rumors

• Wow
Reactions: dnb

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400

background dancers... then maybe the group will be small. ot4?

it could be for solo part dance's kinda like Everglow's dancers in Dun Dun? idk though it feels weird for a sm group to have backup dancers at all I feel like I've only seen their soloists use them...
RAP!!

well that was a plot twist....

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
rap?? Jimin?? :omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat:

Top Bottom