⨭435,075
BUT I DIDN'T SEE WINTER THERE OR IM BLIND
IT'S KARINA, WINTER, NINGNING AND ANOTHER GIRL
ElYW1W1XUAEjWXY

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
for anybody that's missing this, this thread kinda summarizes what's going on even though it's not done by an official updates account or anything. turns out their avatar concept is a little more literal than we could've guessed?? from the way he's talking it literally sounds like he's about to but jimin in the ashley o machine but i'm intrigued, if anything this has definetly never been done before

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
wait a second. the beret girl looks like bbc girl.... i’ve connected the dots (you didnt connect shit)
now i heard that beret girl is Aeri (Japanese) while people were saying that Rino (also japanese) was bbc girl who knows we will find out soon

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
off topic but winter’s smile is the cutest thing ever and her dimples are so cute and i am IN LOVE and also ningning looks so different and gorgeous and i am IN LOVE and also karina had such an cool elegent vibe in her video and i also love her speaking voice and i am IN LOVE and also i have no idea who beret girl is but she looks good in a beret so therefore i am IN LOVE

WAIT WHAT WINTER IS BERET GIRL ?

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
ok so. i think winter is the girl on the left and beret girl is aeri? im not really sure where people confirmed that her name is aeri but everyone is saying it

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
I couldn't recognize any of them lol. Aeri looks so different from the predebut photos I saw.
I'm really disappointed if this ends up being ot4.
i really think it's four it's easier for them with all this avatar things that they have to make

Top Bottom