aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know what to feel right now....i was ready to accept any number but 4 because people will compare them to BP....and now it's happening so more hate to the girls...
I will ignore the AI thing...i didn't understand and i don't care....i'm here to support real girls not animations...
I guess the target is young people? But still this is weird...

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
So out of hundreds of trainee these are the top 4? I'm have huge expectations from them. They cut and cut the trainees until these girls were left.
Same.....in small groups, you can't have filler members.....so i'm expecting A LOT....

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
So now some are saying that Shining Star was the hint for this......:sweat:

Last edited:

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I just I rly feel like sm shot themselves in the foot in terms of general public popularity out of some sick need to be experimental and appeal to a tiny subset of rich saesangs...and it seems they'll girl crush and appeal to the west?? (which also won't work bc they'll also think the ai is creepy) and is what everyone else is trying to do. I get the need to seem cutting-edge but you can still do that and still seem f*cking normal txt is great example...

Top Bottom