aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Until further confirmation from SM I'm still hoping for 7 members. The leaked lineup is accurate so far. Winter (rumoured Minjeong) Karina, Ning, Aeri

yo_jelly

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,300
so i just woke up and
tenor.gif

girlies super pretty, but the whole concept tho . . .

also suddenly remembered cg from "naughty". lord help us.

Last edited:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Realization: apparently SM said they're debuting as 4 "for now",, what if it's that + another unit of 7 (teased in the background) that then make 11. aka: all the rumors were true at once. :wesmart:
Please let it be true, but also please SM ditch this AI thing :sejeongcry:

Payton5114

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,975
SM needs to stop with this whole idea that you need to keep creating something new to make the next hit group. Aespa is already huge just due to the SM brand, you don’t need to do all this extra stuff and add stupid AI. LSM needs to just stop because he’s making kpop just look like robots.

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Okay I think people are just misunderstanding the whole concept. Did SM ever say exactly that there will be 4 members and 4 avaters? No! There will be 4 members? No! The group concept will have any relation with that stupid ai hotel concept???? No! This us all just fan speculation! Let's wait for further confirmation. This could happen but still wait.

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
ugh idk I really love SM groups but damn SM always has a way of putting me off when they do their weird antics like rotating groups and now AI. -_- I hate that I’m complaining so much but I just want the girls debut to be perfect because both they and us have been waiting and anticipating this for so long.
and I agree with you guys. I’m so sick of small groups. if this is true then it means the last three GGs from SM have been four members -_- whyyyyyy

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Okay I think people are just misunderstanding the whole concept. Did SM ever say exactly that there will be 4 members and 4 avaters? No! There will be 4 members? No! The group concept will have any relation with that stupid ai hotel concept???? No! This us all just fan speculation! Let's wait for further confirmation. This could happen but still wait.
yeah I was obviously mad about it last night but thinking about it now it's seems more like advertising for tech they've been working on for a while...I still feel it would have been better to do with a existing artist rather than tying the new girls to it and making them the 'ai girls' to everyone

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
My brain imploded watching the conference livestream trying to comprehend the concept but whew

Top Bottom