aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her
Moonshine....i'm already excited for the song(s) :LovePar:
She looks beautiful and....cute:heartublob:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her
I was getting busy thinking that nothingwill drop today and then BOOM this teaser....

My initial thoughts:
1.- THEY ARE GORGEOUS AND CHARMING, I'M OFFICIALLY STANNING....WINTER IS MY BIAS WRECKER NOW.:LovePar::LovePar::LovePar:
2.- So, it' a kind of teen crush concept (since the MY KARINA video, i knew the target will be young people).
3.- I don't think that sound will be part of the title track....it's music for the introduction.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
The girls all look very pretty !!!! I'm so impressed with Winter's and Giselle's visuals, they look so much better in motion on this video.
I highly doubt that the music used is going to be a part of the title track, this isn't an MV Teaser. I think it is either a song used for the mv (same as the one for the logo) or their intro but nothing more.
I don't want to be pessimistic but based on their clothes and some parts of the video I think we're definitely getting something close to teen crush... And I hope i'm wrong

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
I feel like Winter is going to be the main visual. I always wondered how Ningning is going to look like when she grows up. She is gorgeous. Karina pretty as always. I love Giselle's fierce look, she looks so good here.
10000% Winter is the visual in Korean standards. Jimin will be the face of the group tho

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
did anyone else feel that Giselle part of the teaser looked rly cheap? like at first I thought her camera presence wasn't all there but now I think it was bc it was shot so generically that it felt like it could have been any girl crush group-
it was very much giving secret number but she still managed to look great so i'll just pray their creative team gets it together by the time the girls debut

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
giselle looked super fierce.... perhaps she shall become markelle lee, reviving sm's rap game in girl groups?

also karina looked like the main dancer since she was the only one dancing? honestly didn't see that coming, i thought for sure she would be lead vocalist. multi-talented queen

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
it was very much giving secret number but she still managed to look great so i'll just pray their creative team gets it together by the time the girls debut
yeah comparing this to something like nct yearbook it's crazy the gap...like the other scenes were better but honestly none of them feel like the group has been planned as long as it has. I feel like SM budget towards the girls is basically the dril candles tweet but with candles replaced with AI.

Last edited:

anaira

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,275
well guys...bc of 0.1 seconds in the teaser when Giselle's eye flashed and bc it was announced that the group will have lore twt orbits are already assuming that LSM has stolen Loona's whole concept and given it to Aespa...we've only got onces left til we've pissed off all the big fandoms-
yeah I saw that too. so many controversies...this is frustrating...

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
yeah I saw that too. so many controversies...this is frustrating...
the eye thing is the only one true at this point but people keep on spreading the fake ones about karina to make people hate her and than delate their tweets

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
well guys...bc of 0.1 seconds in the teaser when Giselle's eye flashed and bc it was announced that the group will have lore twt orbits are already assuming that LSM has stolen Loona's whole concept and given it to Aespa...we've only got onces left til we've pissed off all the big fandoms-

where it was announce that they'll have lore ???

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
where it was announce that they'll have lore ???
In most articles. A lore centered around AI. The MY KARINA video goes that direction too since it is explaining that they call each other MY, meet in SYNK and use rekall time to spend time together.

Top Bottom