aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her
Anticipating...

In other hand...i didn't know about this...

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
It's very hard to see a group without 04-05 liners as a maknae now. But I'm glad that Aespa doesn't have minors. Ningning maknae? I wasn't ready for that at all! :sejeongcry:

I hope they get along with each other very well. The pressure must be really huge on them. They are the ngg sm debuting after 6 years! SM's first ever 4th gen group. All eyes are on them. I'm so scared about the hate they are going to receive. Due to being 4 member group, they will get constantly compared to BP.:jinjudge:

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
It's very curious also that this is like the first sm girlgroup (at least since snsd) where there are no minors. Makes me wonder about the concept of the group
Also, I just like it so much that they are all close to one another's age. 2000 - 2002 liner, that's perfect
Honestly the fact that there are no minors makes the idea of them debuting another group sooner more believable for me like...minors + the ai concept would probably be dicey legally and it's possible that the parents just didn't agree. But bc SM was invested in the idea he decided to take 4 of the adult trainees who suited the concept best and save the others for smth with more general public appeal...Like snsd and f(x) basically but if f(x) debuted first, idk I definitely don't think it's a coincidence.
or maybe Jisung is just pulling strings behind the scenes to insure no one younger than him will debut

Last edited:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Honestly the fact that there are no minors makes the idea of them debuting another group in 2021 more believable for me like...minors + the ai concept would probably be dicey legally and it's possible that the parents just didn't agree. But bc SM was invested in the idea he decided to take 4 of the adult trainees who suited the concept best and save the others for smth with more general public appeal...Like snsd and f(x) basically but if f(x) debuted first, idk I definitely don't think it's a coincidence.
or maybe Jisung is just pulling strings behind the scenes to insure no one younger than him will debut
I'm just convinced SM has no clue what they're doing until a week before each release, this entire year has been so sporadic when it comes to releases and news coming out of SM

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I hope they get along with each other very well. The pressure must be really huge on them. They are the ngg sm debuting after 6 years! SM's first ever 4th gen group. All eyes are on them. I'm so scared about the hate they are going to receive. Due to being 4 member group, they will get constantly compared to BP.:jinjudge:
Yeah some blinks are so annoying acting like they patented the concept of 4 member gg... we don't even know if they'll sound similar yet.
They should be grateful to aespa bc maybe now YG can finally be the one w the 9 member group instead of having to switch out bp with another 4 girls...the cycle will finally be complete-

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
Giselle looks like a mix of Rosé and Dahuyn. definitely not a typical SM face - tbh none of the girls have the traditional “SM face” except for Winter imo

but anyway, their individual visuals are all so different from each other which is quite nice! i think as they grow as a group, their visuals will harmonise nicely together

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Giselle looks like a mix of Rosé and Dahuyn. definitely not a typical SM face - tbh none of the girls have the traditional “SM face” except for Winter imo

but anyway, their individual visuals are all so different from each other which is quite nice! i think as they grow as a group, their visuals will harmonise nicely together
Exactly! None looks typical SM visual but I love this change. They look refreshing

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600
well, we've been spoiled like a year ago about the 4 members gg, remember?
ElnUmmuU8AAVPp3

but... I'm really thinking aespa wont be the only gg, SM probably will debut a new gg in 2022/2023.

Top Bottom