aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her
And on top of that they'll be looked at even closer because of the smaller numbers, it'll be very easy to fall into the "lazy dancer/doesn't care" trap like Jennie did
Yes...i'm worried about this too...

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Yes...i'm worried about this too...
It's unfortunately inevitable, there's nowhere to hide with only four members. Jessica got away with it for years because there were 8 other members to look at. Jennie got called out for it, Red Velvet got called out for it during Bad Boy, it's just something that happens to small groups

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
If this is truly it and there wont be anymore members or any added in later, I wonder why SM decided against debuting Helen, BBC girl, and other rumoured trainees like Rjing, Deyi, Plu, Rino, Uju etc... Of course there's a possibility they all left but I feel like Helen, Rino and Uju wouldn't have been so closely rumoured. Deyi and Plu people weren't actually sure if they were still trainees so they make sense, but Rjing as well I thought was still a trainee... I hate being invested in trainees :sadpepe:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her
If this is truly it and there wont be anymore members or any added in later, I wonder why SM decided against debuting Helen, BBC girl, and other rumoured trainees like Rjing, Deyi, Plu, Rino, Uju etc... Of course there's a possibility they all left but I feel like Helen, Rino and Uju wouldn't have been so closely rumoured. Deyi and Plu people weren't actually sure if they were still trainees so they make sense, but Rjing as well I thought was still a trainee... I hate being invested in trainees :sadpepe:
but there was a rumor of Helen leaving.....

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I mean Rjing only signed early this year and she's young enough to wait for the next gg, same with Helen

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
If nothing else this probably means their official colors will be green and purple....like a gd marvel villain :JudgyDubu:

Green and purple?

EasygoingFamiliarAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095
It's very curious also that this is like the first sm girlgroup (at least since snsd) where there are no minors. Makes me wonder about the concept of the group
Also, I just like it so much that they are all close to one another's age. 2000 - 2002 liner, that's perfect

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her
It's very curious also that this is like the first sm girlgroup (at least since snsd) where there are no minors. Makes me wonder about the concept of the group
Also, I just like it so much that they are all close to one another's age. 2000 - 2002 liner, that's perfect
yes...it's a good thing that there aren't minors here

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I mean Rjing only signed early this year and she's young enough to wait for the next gg, same with Helen
Rjing signed sometime in October didn't she? that's when she was first spotted at SM. Helen last year as well, which means they've been training a similar time to Giselle no?

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Rjing signed sometime in October didn't she? that's when she was first spotted at SM. Helen last year as well, which means they've been training a similar time to Giselle no?
Fall was her trial period she didn't sign officially til early this year when she deleted her socials, idk what the situation was with Giselle but they probably cast her with the intention of debuting given that she's an adult.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,364
Pronouns
She/Her

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
after tons of pre debut pics of ningning, giselle and karina we finally have a full face pre debut pic of winter

Apparently it's a face morph of winter and yejin so that's not her 😭

Herin tweeted that. Reminds me of that one time where she tweeted to not believe every rumor on the internet when Hina was rumored to be on Produce

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
after tons of pre debut pics of ningning, giselle and karina we finally have a full face pre debut pic of winter

honestly I like her (and Ningning's) predebut looks more than their introduction photos :LOL: they were so cute! :heartublob: hope aespa get some more down-to-earth concepts as well as the fantastical ones

Top Bottom