aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
i think it is the "navis" ai system who helped karina and ae-karina connect....... maybe not a member but like van of bt21.... but i hope there is a member who has that hairstyle for i may actually fall in love :sanapray:

anyways 30 more minutes until clown time :clowned:
it's so weird to think that they gave the system a face but we are talking about sm so i could see that

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
BP and Itzy the group Aespa going to get compared mostly, both are small groups with 4 and 5 members. I hope Aespa consists of 7 members. Which was the last 7 membered legend girlgroup? We have 5 member- Itzy RV, 9 member-twice snsd 4 member- bp
honestly, even if it somehow was a 9 member group (which is what I’m naively hoping for) I don’t think the comparisons would be as severe as the potential BP and itzy comparisons. BP because people will say SM are following the YG formula for western success, and itzy because they are their direct competitors... and potentially similar concepts.
Potential comparisons to twice and SNSD wouldn’t be as bad imo because twice are getting older now and have passed their peak lbr (no hate, I’m a huge fan!) and SM started the 9 formula in the first place with SNSD, so it can be expected from the company that exact trend.
im really not looking forward to hearing SM’s “Blackpink”...

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
considering how many potential members we were keeping tabs on before the group was officially introduced i feel the same way, but i know i'll get used to it eventually

yeah and also I am just in disbelief that SM debuted three small girl groups in a row and yet the male groups have countless members

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
honestly im not that mad that its 4 members....... i just think the choreos will be lacking, and i wished some other trainees were in the group (plu i love u), but thats about it........... i know that they'll still slay
agree and it's funny because mmc girls were four and the first lineup that we ever had i think and now the debut lineup it's also four

Top Bottom