aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I'm used to the idea of aespa being 4 now. I'm actually a bit glad they're only 4, I think I would have thought "then why did Koeun, Hina and Lami left ??" if they debuted a big group as it would mean filler members who weren't the ones I knew and loved. With 4 members I can only think that these girls were the best of the best.
Also the line up is balanced in terms of talents: we have 2 vocals and 2 rappers. That's really all we need honestly, I see no point in adding more members who will most likely be only fillers and get no lines when the 4 we have are supposed to (and I'm sure they are) the best at their job.

I think it's now time to drop the 7 members line up / subunit dream and to start accepting we're getting a small group. While I'm worried about the comparisons with blackpink and itzy and really hope we're not getting ANOTHER teen crush / girl crush concept, they're standing out from the wave of 7 members groups 4th gen has by being a very small group.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
it's not even a year if they worked on the my karina video for a year it was before that
I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled a yves or olivia hye and was put in the debut team 1 day or week after she joined SM 😭 Either she's an excellent rapper or SM had mediocre rappers and she somehow was better than them...

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled a yves or olivia hye and was put in the debut team 1 day or week after she joined SM 😭 Either she's an excellent rapper or SM had mediocre rappers and she somehow was better than them...
maybe they were sold after seeing her pre-debut pics

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I'm still do this day wondering why bambi was replaced by olivia last minute...next time on kpop unsolved-

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
Proof that experience means nothing in the long run. SM and every other company for that matter want results and the sooner the better, so clearly Giselle was impressing the company from an early stage for her to get into the group so quickly. I'm happy for her! I can imagine it might be gut-wrenching for some who've been waiting for the Rookies for so long to hear that a girl came in and almost immediately made the group, but look at it this way, regardless of what has happened, Aespa is Aespa for a reason. The members we have now, we have for a reason. Everything happens for a reason.

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095
Honestly I've always wanted a large group, but seeing them together made me feel so excited and happy. Like, I get the feeling that they are all rounded and every member will get a chance to shine and have lots of lines. I'm very happy and wonder what's to come!

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I'm happy for these four girls and look forward to their debut, but I can't help but feel disappointed for all the other girls we knew about. I also just genuinely don't tend to enjoy smaller groups. There's a lot less room to hide if you mess up or are lacking in a category...

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I'm happy for these four girls and look forward to their debut, but I can't help but feel disappointed for all the other girls we knew about. I also just genuinely don't tend to enjoy smaller groups. There's a lot less room to hide if you mess up or are lacking in a category...
Yeah I hope all the girls get along well bc it's rly easy to tell when 2 members don't get along in a small group and the last thing we need is the clippers going wild....

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Yeah I hope all the girls get along well bc it's rly easy to tell when 2 members don't get along in a small group and the last thing we need is the clippers going wild....
And on top of that they'll be looked at even closer because of the smaller numbers, it'll be very easy to fall into the "lazy dancer/doesn't care" trap like Jennie did

Top Bottom